Reviews (1-25 of 50)
- Conversation paths are realistic and drive action from the recipient despite being AI-driven.
- Easy interface for sales reps to find, engage and convert leads who respond to the AI.
- Granular and customizable reporting tools built-in help us identify ROI and areas for improvement, and are easy to speak up to Executive level reporting.
- The method of standing up campaigns can be a little tedious for administrators because it uses copy/paste of Salesforce Campaign ID instead of just searching for active Salesforce campaigns.
- Understanding the conversation path options that the AI could take is improving greatly, but can still use some improvements for admin awareness when standing up a new conversation.
- Understanding what conversation types exist and how they differ from one another is sometimes difficult to self-serv, but the Conversica team is always very good about helping out explaining these.
The area we've had issues using Conversica is on our EMEA region. The translations were not that great. Conversica is not quite ready for prime time on the translation front.
- The team at Conversica is top-notch. From the beginning of our purchasing journey to the support that we have received over the last year, the Conversica team is very committed to our success, implements our feedback and requests quickly, and is generally great to work with.
- Being able to customize the Conversica Sales Assistant in terms of the messaging and even language is a must for us. We sell into many countries and markets globally and like to customize our reach outs based on the content that leads consume so this is very important to us.
- The Conversica Sales Assistant has done a great job of learning over the year that we have used her. It has been a breeze to customize outreach and responses and tailor what we are looking for when it comes to "hot leads"
- There are some parts of email templates that are not customizable. This makes it difficult to change sentence structure.
- There are times when the AI assistant is reaching out to leads at the same time as one of our sales reps. Often this is because the salesperson didn't follow the proper process in turning the assistant off but it happens often enough that I wish the process was simplified.
- Providing 1:1 email outreach to a large quantity of leads which our organization is unable to do on our own in a timely manner.
- Confirms specific contact phone numbers while scheduling a call for our sales department.
- Opens up new conversations with older leads in our database that have gone cold.
- The AI software that reads the replies from our leads is not perfect. I need the ability to update and change the lead status when I discover these mistakes for accurate reporting and follow up.
- The ability to stop a conversation as a manager is only available from one screen. I would love if they could move this to the main dashboard too.
- In reporting I would like to see the date and time of last message sent, last reply received, and next message scheduled all next to each other.
- The import to Salesforce campaigns is nice but the upload of new data from conversica to Salesforce (like lead status and phone number) has to be manually done.
- Artificial intelligence. The conversation streams are properly set up to respond to just about every prospect reply.
- Demand generation. Within the first 2 weeks after going live, we received roughly 15 demo requests in responses to the messaging.
- Email alerts. It is easily able to alert the lead/contact owner when a response is received.
- Lightweight on API cals.
- Note true SaaS. Everything requires their team to set up and make changes.
- Visibility. They keep a lot under wraps. Email subject lines, for example.
- Customer support is top-notch! I have never had a bad experience with their customer support. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. From discussing reporting to helping set up users, quick to respond to your needs.
- Conversica has a way of engaging with clients and getting a response. Often you find clients won't respond to the "sales person" but will reply to Conversica.
- Their AI got even smarter recently with smarter responses and timing of their messaging
- COnversica has the ability to be personalized with some lead sources, would be nice to integrate even more.
- The automated email marketing makes life much easier for all of the sales reps.
- The smart AI is able to very accurately identify if an email response is positive or negative. It is good at moving the prospect through the sales funnel.
- Conversica's Salesforce dashboard is easy to use.
- I have no complaints so far.
- First and foremost Conversica never misses a lead. We have had 100% follow-up on all form fills since we launched our assistant.
- Conversica easily handles large numbers of leads and is never over whelmed.
- Conversica never quits. Most responses are coming after the 6th or 7th message to them.
- Conversica identifies Hot Leads right off the bat and then identifies leads to review and leads at risk in an easy to use dashboard.
- I really can't think of anything that can be improved. They are constantly working to improve their product and you are involved in that process with each response you receive.
- There is nothing for me to add
- I know you want 3 items, but for me, there is nothing to add here.
- Miranda completes 100 percent of the work that we ask her to do. When we upload a file of customers to Conversica, Miranda will contact all of them without exception and work to get a reply of "yes" or "no" one way or another
- Miranda works 24-7 without vacation and she does not make excuses for getting work done. I am always confident that if the customer file we provided was uploaded properly by our team. Miranda will work that list of customers without fail.
- Miranda is polite and is definitely not spam. If customers say "no" or request a stop to our offers Miranda immediately stops messaging with a polite reply in respect of the customer's wishes.
- We can customize our messages and the customer success manager at Conversica is always available to assist us with help and best practices for success.
- We like that Conversica listens to their customer and takes suggestions to heart by incorporating our ideas for improvement into their periodic updates to the platform.
- We welcome the continued work to allow us to be able to do more customization and the ability to speak in the "voice" of our business.
- We look forward to when Miranda will be available with the spoken word rather than just by typed word.
- Simple way to interact via email and get reps involved when the right moment arrives.
- Conversational AI is pretty good - Conversica actually understands most conversations.
- It doesn't take a ton of time to figure out how it works - it's pretty straightforward.
- They sell texting capabilities, but the offering feels pretty limited there.
- Alerts could be better integrated.
- Does require quite a bit of up front effort before you can start getting value
- Require a year contract.
I would feel hesitant using the texting feature and trying to reach out for anything other than a simple request. Although AI is great, it can't be overly complex or else things can get tough.
- Conversica helps with bringing and capturing a wider net of clients/leads.
- The solution is easy to set up and get running quickly.
- Customer service almost always is great and thoroughly helps us out with any problems we run in to.
- The AI assistant works wonders! It's like having another employee on the floor at all times.
- Adding a feature that allows you to customize the amount of times any grouping of data points will be contacted would be extremely useful.
- The tool was initially too aggressive and the reporting isn't the most comprehensive, but we utilize our CRM to help with that.
- Sometimes the AI assistant can misread a response and not answer a customer's response appropriately.
- Follow up with leads that we have a hard time getting sales to follow up with. These are usually accounts that are not current targets but have at least a small amount of engagement.
- Takes the pressure off our SDR team to follow up with voluminous leads so they can focus on accounts that they value.
- Provide native reporting and tracking in SFDC that makes it easier to manage operations.
- There's inflexibility with their conversations. You can not use your own copy completely. Templates are provided that allow you to add things like our value prop to customize messaging.
- You'll need to use Drive Action campaigns to use Chili Piper meeting links which the AI assistant will only offer once.
- Training the AI assistant to respond as our reps would has been somewhat difficult.
It has helped us increase our reach of leads that would normally take a human several individual weeks to do, now in only a day. This has helped us focus our sales team's effort on only interested leads instead of sifting through piles of uninterested ones.
- Getting interested respondents from a long data list of contact information.
- Following up to make sure our team spoke with interested parties.
- Categorizing the responses so that you know how to approach leads in the future.
- Customization of conversations is limited, and there aren't a lot of options for warm leads. Conversations are geared more toward cold leads. We're unable to make specific campaign adjustments based on where you generated the leads from.
- The support team and customer success managers can be slow to respond since they're on the West Coast. Making changes takes an extended amount of time.
- It does not connect with Zapier, and integration to the CRM costs extra. It only connects with certain CRMs, so it makes it difficult to have real-time updates on leads from one platform to the other.
- It helps to initiate conversations that break through the clutter of the prospecting process.
- Conversica allows our Sales team to spend their time working legitimate leads as opposed to cold leads that might not truly materialize into closed deals.
- It personalizes what could be a cold lead gen process.
- The dashboard can be a bit confusing to navigate.
- I'd like to be able to change who leads are distributed to mid-campaign.
- I'd like to have more flexibility in how the conversations are crafted.
- Holding to the cadence that is forgotten by many reps.
- Integrates with specific campaign segmentation.
- Being an extension of your qualification team.
- Misses the human element for research and referenceability from event/webinar notes.
- The responses can seem vague to elicit a response.
- Be sure to use the tool as intended. As a follow-up solution not to generate interest.
- Lead qualification.
- Hot lead prioritization.
- Engaging unresponsive leads.
- Ensuring SDR follow up.
- Can be a bit challenging to setup skills; requires customer success help.
- Email Opt-out; could automate the process a bit better.
- Assess the interest from a lead for a meeting
- Triage (hot/warm lead)
- Booking meeting: that would be a neat feature.
- Sending documents
- Switching between Marketo/Pardot Nurturing Program and Olivia
- Reaches out to customers regularly - keeps the sales process/convo going.
- Gets customers/prospects engaged.
- Helps to clean up our data some, such as identifying the decision-makers, who has left the company, etc.
- Reporting is lacking a little and hard to tell the effectiveness of each campaign.
- I think this is getting fixed, but sometimes when someone responds that you should connect with someone else, it doesn't then reach out and connect with that person.
- Could use a little help with recognizing some responses. Often we have to provide feedback to make sure the AI answers appropriately.
1st, our AI assistant reaches out to all Leads who have downloaded a free trial of our product.
2nd, our AI assistant reaches out to old stale Leads who have recently shown new interest (Web lead visits, Form fill-outs, etc.)
3rd, our AI assistant reaches out on Leads from specific trade shows.
- The AI is really intuitive. It rarely ever misunderstands a customer response.
- The Conversica Dashboard is clear and to the point. The info you want to see in easy to read charts.
- Notifications: The only people who can say they didn't know what was going on with Leads in Conversica are the people who have the alerts turned off. Conversica notifies the owner at every step and displays the email history right on the Leads page.
- The profiles were a mess when they first came out.
- Administration can be a bit tricky in trying to decide the permissions users need to do what they need to do
- Being able to split the assignment of Lead ownership within Conversica would be nice. For example, if a user leaves the company and we need to divide the notifications up among separate people, you can't. It's all or nothing.
- Follows Up - While some customers get annoyed at multiple emails, the majority seem to like the follow up reminders.
- Changing Names - if a lead we enter has a different name, Conversica automatically updates it in the system.
- Ease of Use - the system is very easy to use and navigate.
- I would like to see a more flexible messaging option.
Conversica Scorecard Summary
According to the vendor, Conversica Sales AI Assistant helps companies find and secure customers more quickly and efficiently by automatically contacting, engaging, qualifying, and following-up with leads via natural, multi-channel, two-way engagements. The Conversica Customer Success AI Assistant enables people and AI Assistants to work together for customer retention and account expansion.
With Conversica's library of purpose-built and ready-to-use conversational skills backed by a patented conversational AI platform, Conversica’s AI Assistants can be deployed quickly, are human-like and personal, and provide conversational accuracy and autonomy.
Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, and with over 375 million engagements, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California, with international offices in Santiago, Chile, and London, UK. Read more at https://www.conversica.com/
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Starter Edition||$1,499||per installation|
A Conversica subscription includes an unlimited number of seats for marketers, sales reps and managers. Different editions include different levels of functionality to match your needs. The service is a monthly subscription with an annual commitment.
Conversica Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
Conversica Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Conversica Technical Details