Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Email deliverability reporting (237)8.686%
- List management (127)8.585%
- Landing pages (125)8.484%
- Dashboards (123)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CX Marketing, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $2,000 per month
- Tech Details
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) is a suite of digital marketing solutions that help B2B & B2C marketers use real-time intelligence & customer signals to deliver personalized experiences. Products include:
- Oracle Eloqua: Marketing automation to create & execute brilliant B2B campaigns
- Oracle Responsys: Cross-channel customer experience orchestration for B2C marketers, enabling them to deliver value to every individual
- Oracle Maxymiser: Customer journey optimization across websites & mobile apps through testing, personalization, recommendations, & insights
- Oracle Infinity: Behavioral intelligence streaming & real-time decision making for applications, at scale
- Oracle CX Audience: Precise targeting & audience analytics to drive engagement and marketing ROI
- Oracle CrowdTwist: Personalized loyalty & reward programs to grow brand value, purchase frequency, and customer relationships
- Oracle CX Content: Personalized, scalable content creation powered by AI for consistent experiences across apps & channels
- Oracle Unity: Single, dynamic view of the customer through unified online, offline, & third-party data
- Oracle DataFox: Verified company data & real-time signals to drive personalized marketing
These tools help marketers unify customer data, deliver relevant experiences at scale & in real time, and easily execute sophisticated cross-channel marketing to accelerate business growth & brand loyalty.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||North & South America, EMEA, APAC, Japan|
|Supported Languages||English, French Canadian, French European, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish|
- Market segmentation
- Email blasts
- Campaign management
- Creating creative assets
- Loading contacts
- Adding content and posting it to the website and social media sites
- The dashboard and analytics are easy to use.
- Sending a single email
- Building an email
- Uploading a lisr
- Setting up campaign
- Design emails and landing pages
- Program is very flexible and powerful to automate drip campaigns or even send single campaigns.
- It is easy to get an audience created and use for multiple campaigns, so you are not creating every time.
- Campaign mapping is very easy to use and to explain to others.
- Segmentation includes every aspects of what we need to set the right target.
- Conversion uplifts
- Statistical significance
- Filtering by attributes
- Reporting - it's so easy it's almost just intuitive. They have training available, but I found that I didn't really need it.
- Campaign setup. It does help if you've had basic training or previous testing experience, but I've found that I can set up a fairly complex campaign in about 5 minutes (caveat is that I write my testing brief first.)
- Adding basic segments to your campaign - there are a lot of out of the box segments available with a wizard-like interface that makes it extremely easy to set up what you want.
- Using the Visual Campaign Builder (VCB.) This is a very streamlined tool that makes it extremely quick and easy to set up simple tests that don't require coding. I can set up and launch a basic test in 10 minutes.
- Sending out emails
- Building distribution lists
- Pulling batch reports