Likelihood to Recommend
Not so suited for fast, low-cost deployments.
Pre-Sales and Sales process activities.
CPG Industry's can use SAP CRM TPM/TPO for their Sales and Marketing.
Service industry's can leverage SAP CRM Service component for their all Service phases.
Interaction centers in various industry businesses can use the call center services, for which SAP CRM helps to have an interaction center by enabling a CTI feature, that helps agents to reach their customers/prospect to assist them during pre-sales and post-sales as well as providing technical services.
Most Comprehensive CRM Solution on the Market !
1. SAP CRM supports a lot of Industry wide process. So Analyze and check what percentage of your needs can be fulfilled using out of the box solutions. This is a key feature when compared to other CRM systems.
2. Do you have a established business process? SAP CRM has been built keeping in mind the best practices used across different industries. This is very helpful when you are trying to define or improve a existing business process.
3. Are you already using a SAP ERP system? If so then integration is very easy and most of your master data can be downloaded from the ERP system which saves lot of time and effort!
4. Consider the infrastructure needs for SAP CRM. Its usually a little on the higher side compared to other systems.
5. If you are looking for Analytics then keep in mind that most of the Analytics features in SAP CRM are dependent on using SAP BI
SAP is best known as an ERP vendor and their enterprise CRM product tends to be used by customers who are already using SAP's ERP other solutions. SAP CRM also includes marketing resource management (MRM) capabilities.
SAP has recently combined SAP CRM with analytics, mobile, collaboration, and social media capabilities under the moniker SAP 360 Customer.
SAP also offers CRM solutions for SMB customers with their Business ByDesign product