- To support users through service tickets/case management.
- As an end customer …
- Customer data management / contact management (27)9.393%
- Opportunity management (26)8.080%
- Workflow management (28)7.676%
- Channel / partner relationship management (27)7.474%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP CRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SAP is best known as an ERP vendor and their enterprise CRM product tends to be used by customers who are already using SAP's ERP other solutions. SAP CRM also includes marketing resource management (MRM) capabilities.
SAP has recently combined SAP CRM with analytics, mobile, collaboration, and social media capabilities under the moniker SAP 360 Customer.
SAP also offers CRM solutions for SMB customers with their Business ByDesign product
Not so suited for fast, low-cost deployments.
- SAP CRM Sales - well suited for customer quotes, pricing, complaint creation etc.
- SAP CRM IC - well suited for integration with all channels.
- Not appropriate for small/mid size companies.
Pre-Sales and Sales process activities.
CPG Industry's can use SAP CRM TPM/TPO for their Sales and Marketing.
Service industry's can leverage SAP CRM Service component for their all Service phases.
Interaction centers in various industry businesses can use the call center services, for which SAP CRM helps to have an interaction center by enabling a CTI feature, that helps agents to reach their customers/prospect to assist them during pre-sales and post-sales as well as providing technical services.
SAP CRM is great fit, when:
You have matured Sales, Service and Marketing business processes and would like to streamline and get improved efficiency.
You have to implement end-end business process automation, not piecemeal.
You are already in the SAP landscape and ecosystem.
Integration with other SAP systems.