Ceridian Dayforce HCM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Ceridian Dayforce HCM
Dayforce is a global HCM software platform that transforms the employee experience. It unifies data from across the entire employee lifecycle to enable better decision-making at every level. Dayforce is a comprehensive cloud platform that combines HR, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management in a single application. Our scalable HCM software is built with a single, flexible rules engine combined with real-time updates and calculations that help address complex regulatory requirements.
- Continuous pay calculation: This means that pay is calculated continuously throughout the pay period, giving administrators the time they need to produce high-quality pay.
- One application: With data stored in a single, central location, get data-driven insights across all HR functions so users can make better decisions for the entire employee lifecycle.
- Actionable insights: Dayforce provides critical data-driven insights to help users make fast, informed decision.
- Anytime, anywhere access: Access Dayforce using the device of choice on web or mobile.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Screenshots
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Videos (8)
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Downloadables
- Nucleus Research WFM Technology Value Matrix
- Forrester Study: Potential ROI large enterprises may realize with Dayforce
- Dayforce HCM Product Sheet
- PACE Industries molds the future of its workforce
- Denver Broncos find a winning partnership
- Oliver & Bonacini’s appetite for success
- Ashley Stewart’s retail reinvention
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Integrations
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Competitors
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English (US), English (GB), French, French Canadian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Italian, German, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Hindi, Portuguese (Brazil), Croatian, Czech, Romanian, Bulgarian, Slovak, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Thai|