Druva inSync Reviews

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2020

Paul Sevick | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 03, 2020

Druva inSync has your back

Support Rating

To be honest we have never had to contact support since we rarely has problems with it. We did have to contact support multiple times when we were trying out their Phoenix product. Support for that product was responsive and thorough, they truly went the extra mile. I can only assume support for Druva would be the same.
Read Paul Sevick's full review
June 05, 2020

Druva Does Diligently

Support Rating

I personally have never needed to contact Druva support. I am in the Tier 2 section of my company's IT support, and we have an Engineering team who manages the high level functions of Druva. If support is needed from Druva itself, it would be that team that would engage with Druva.
January 17, 2020

Druva Insync

Support Rating

I have only asked for Druva support once and Druva were exceptional they were able to fix my problem in a quick period of time has allowed users to be able to use the help button to search any questions that they had. The support from Druva was amazing and i'm happy to return for any other problems that may occur
June 03, 2020

Druva inSync a great alternative for data protection

Support Rating

A lot to be desire, we find ourselves on the phone with Druva support on a weekly basis not always get an answer. This happened during a large period where the local Druva backup client would not backup and had be be removed and reinstalled almost every week and was happening to a large number of end users.
Marty Goldstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

IT Director's Review of Druva inSync

Support Rating

I have dealt with MANY support teams in my role as system administer for: Office 365, Concur, Replicon, Webex, Adobe, Dataprise, and MozyPro. The support team at Druva, is far and above the best! They respond quickly, they take action when needed, and they are easy to understand (meaning they don't talk too Techy, to my users). I am very please with all the support we receive from this team!
Read Marty Goldstein's full review
Kristopher Mitchelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2019

Druva is the Enterprise Backup Tool Your Company Needs For Complete Disaster Recovery and Hardware Migration

Support Rating

Druva's customer support is very willing to help and easy to get a hold of. They will walk through everything very thoroughly and have resolved our issues every time.
Read Kristopher Mitchelson's full review
Tyler Cook | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Email backup without the fuss

Support Rating

Most issues I have can be solved without opening a ticket. But if I need to get in touch with a support agent, I can open a chat request and within minutes have a tech on the end assisting me. The few tickets I had to open were resolved on the first call.
Read Tyler Cook's full review
Nadeem Nasir | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2019

Druva the cloud is NOT the future!

Support Rating

These are high quality engineers, they understand the product and where it may not be something all the users fully understand how to manage or maintain and come in with a willingness to help which is much appreciated. I have depended on Druva support a lot and they have never failed me.
Read Nadeem Nasir's full review
Ronald Brauer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Druva Rocks

Support Rating

I am not sure if I am lucky but usually within a minute or two, I will receive acknowledgement, most often a phone call, and within a few minutes of the call a resolution has been identified
Read Ronald Brauer's full review
September 17, 2019

Druva - Solid reliable backups at a reasonable price

Support Rating

I have limited experience with their support, but they were quick to resolve the issue I had regarding the bootcamp partitions. They did provide documentation for reference relatively quickly and followed up on the issues.
September 18, 2019

Druva: An excellent individual user backup that is easy to deploy and use.

Support Rating

We have not had much need to call Druva for support because it does what is supposed to do without much intervention. The few times we have had to call Druva for support they have been very responsive, and easy to communicate with. It's good to have support available but better to not need it with a good product.

About Druva inSync

Workforce mobility and the rise of cloud services is an essential part of any business, but it creates a number of challenges for IT. Data spread across devices and cloud services, unpredictable schedules, and varied network connections all complicate efforts to protect and govern enterprise information.

Druva inSync provides unified data protection, management, and information governance across endpoints and cloud applications. Delivered as-a-service, Druva inSync aims to simplify backup, archival, compliance, and device management to reduce the cost and complexity of protecting end user data, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve data visibility. With centralized management and self-help data recovery, the vendor proposes that users' mobile workforces are protected without impacting productivity.

Druva inSync Features

Has featureEndpoint backup
Has featureRansomware
Has featureCloud Apps
Has featureCloud backup and restore
Has featureeDiscovery
Has featureLegal hold

Druva inSync Screenshots

Druva inSync Downloadables

Druva inSync Integrations

Druva inSync Competitors

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes

100% SaaS, 0% Infrastructure. Lower TCO by up to 50%. Informed decisions based on governed data.

Druva inSync Support Options