Review: "Fuze a complete Unified Communication system."https://www.trustradius.com/voipFuzeUnspecified7.4821012017-10-24T17:39:18.030Z
Overall Satisfaction with Fuze
The Support team has been expanded and tickets are worked within a reasonable time frame most of the time.
Project team for managing the implementation for our many offices and stores have been great to work with.
It is being used across all of the company location and the Fuze system is our Rockport UC system for all features for all locations across the globe.
- VOIP for PC, Mobile, Desk phone
- Web conferences
- Video Confernces
- IM via the Fuze Desktop or Mobile app
- Contact Center queue and reporting
- Call quality has issues sometimes. May be our network or theirs.
- Self management tools for removing accounts like the tools we have for adding services. Still being improved.
- Not all of the Fuze system are keeping the contacts in sync all of the time. Still being improved.
- Billing issues not combining services to the same user but listed the same person twice in different sections of an invoice. Still being improved.
- Support team is growing to handle volume as company grows but experience takes time. Still being improved.
It has been adopted by all as it is the only phone system, however the staff ability to attend training and learn the best way to use the same is still an issue at Rockport.
Fuze Feature Ratings
Users and Roles
780 - All function within Rockport.
Support Headcount Required
2 - IT skill sets for user support and application support. Telephone support skill as admin in tools
Business Processes Supported
- Web Confernce
- Video Confernce
- As expected for all tools in product.
Future Planned Uses
- Unknown at this time maybe lowering the need to travel to locations less with the video conf features
- Working from home or remote with the ability to answer calls to office phone.
Likelihood to Renew
Evaluating Fuze and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Analyst Reports
Product was the most important followed by costs.
Evaluation Lessons Learned
No change in method of evaluation. I would like to have done a Pilot before rollout.
Return on Investment
- The ROI is positive with the lowering of phone line costs in Retail stores a great deal.
- Totally hosted solution not requiring an IT resources on site to manage a local PBX
Implementation Details / Implementation Partner
Yes - Each location was a separate implementation on different time frames due to office moving from old parent company
Change Management Lessons
Change management was a big part of the implementation and was well-handled
- Dates had to move as offices were not always ready on time.
- Getting equipment in certain countries and working with customs.
Fuze Customer Support Pros and Cons
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Yes - Sometimes but not always depending on the bug
Exceptional Examples of Fuze Support
During the implementation of the HQ which was a very tight time line to be complete within the office move to a new location.
I have found it easy to use once you understand the interfaces.
Usability Pros and Cons
Like to use
Easy to use
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
- Making and taking phone calls on desk phone or Desktop app as well as Mobile app
- Web Confernce or Video Conference is less intuitive then WEB EX, but works the same after some time using it.
Mobile Interface Availability and Impressions
Yes - Mobile app on IOS and Android phones