Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Brandwatch, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Proprietary listening technology providing quality data coverage
- Supported: The most advanced, customizable charting and analysis functionality available
- Supported: Unlimited users and a range of distrubution, sharing and permissions options
- Supported: Flexible dashboards with over 25 different components
- Supported: 30+ fully-supported languages, including Topics and sentiment extraction
- Supported: Sophisticated demographic and theme analysis
- Supported: Owned Twitter and Facebook channel tools
- Supported: Automated, intelligent and custom alerting features
- Supported: Bulk processing and automation of categorization and tagging
Watch Video tour
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||9%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||70%|
The tool is also user-friendly with an easy boolean logic feature. The tool is less appropriate for post scheduling.
I think what it did well was at a high level being able to get the social listening metrics we needed (with a few caveats) and being able to alert us when there was a situation on social we needed to be made aware of (so we could get ahead of it). Where it really faltered was in the social channel post reporting as it wasn't able to gather some of the data our team required. As a result, we'd need to go into the native platforms to generate post performance metrics, which defeated the point of us having a tool like Brandwatch in the first place.
Brandwatch is a great tool for social listening, especially if you already have experience with query building (using Boolean logic, are familiar with Operators, etc.), but sometimes things feel like they're harder than they need to be. Considering it's one of the most expensive products in its category, I would expect more features and functionality right out of the box, and to be far less DIY. And the product keeps adding new features all the time, so I think they're on the right track and only getting better, but still have some gaps.
If you're using it to monitor your brand's social presence only, or if you're in an agency and using it to monitor existing clients and provide reports to them, then this is a great tool and you're hard-pressed to find something better. But if you're wanting it more for new business and discovery, there are tools that do this much better, including Sysomos and Crimson Hexagon.