- Terminus does a good job of tracking the activity around the ads we put into the marketplace and it helps us learn what works and what doesn't for our audience.
- The site visit functionality is great. From here I can search for a prospect by name and see what pages they are looking at and the last time they were on there.
- Getting a spike report for prospects that are enrolled in ABM campaigns each week allows me to set up my week focusing on those prospects that raised their hand.
- They recently purchased some new solutions that are being integrated into the platform so once that is completed it will be a much more robust solution.
- I think updating what is considered high value vs brand awareness on the spike report could be a little more seamless.
- For Salesforce integration, Terminus information unfortunately doesn't pull in historically, it just shows what has happened since the integration started. I think it's unfortunate because that historical data tells us a lot.
- The integration with Salesforce allows us to use data in Salesforce to set our campaign/tactic account audiences in Terminus.
- Dedicated CSM supports the on-boarding process and is available for regular check ins to offer advice and tips to optimize ad tactic performance.
- Their support team has been responsive and attentive to our all our questions.
- Terminus is taking the ABM solution vendors by storm. We've been running ad display campaigns/tactics for 7 months and they just announced a huge product update: a comprehensive ABM platform that should give us new ways to target accounts and measure account engagement. Looking forward to the new features and insights!
- Reporting capabilities is minimal at this time. Looking forward to the new ways we can report and measure with the features in their new platform.
- Limited to 500 accounts in each tactic makes it challenging to segment audiences when your criteria exceeds 500 accounts. We have to get creative with existing fields in SFDC and have had to add new fields in SFDC to get to the right counts.
- Would like to see bulk editor capabilities for reviewing and editing ad landing page URLs.
- Terminus provides account-based marketing at scale - we are able to expand our reach to our targeted audience and trust that we are reaching the right people at the right time.
- The customer services and success team are incredibly helpful in sharing reports and metrics on a consistent basis and are readily available for implementation and assistance.
- Because the team is agile in its approach, they do a great job of listening to our pain points, where we need more attention, features that need optimizing and have gone out of their way to service our needs.
- I'd like to see more reporting for the sales team to provide them with insight into which accounts are more active. I understand it's closer to implementation than expected!
- Easy to use platform
- Multi channel advertising
- Retargeting with contacts in Salesforce
- The full integration with Salesforce is not in place yet
- Legally you can't track ads seen by person
- Ads take some experimenting and its not always clear what will work best
Terminus Scorecard Summary
Terminus Account-Based Marketing helps B2B marketers orchestrate ABM campaigns to engage key decision-makers at best-fit accounts. No contact data is required. According to the vendor, Terminus finds the right people in those companies and serves them ads across the web, mobile, video, and social channels. The vendor’s value proposition is that Terminus enables marketers to easily launch digital advertising campaigns to only target accounts and measure the impact of those efforts on engagement, pipeline, and revenue.
Deliver specific messaging and creative to each persona at your target accounts.
Add, change, and test ad creative as often as you’d like.
Use our robust Salesforce integration to create dynamic audiences in Terminus based on criteria from your CRM.
See reach, impressions, clicks, and media spend by account to report on advertising’s influence on target accounts.
Track account-level website engagement and share actionable insights with sales
Show marketing's impact on generating pipeline and winning revenue by showing accounts influenced by Terminus advertising that become sales opportunities and won revenue.
Terminus Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
Terminus Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Terminus Technical Details