Reviews (1-15 of 15)
- Targeted advertising
- ABM reporting metrics
- Customer support
- Reporting. They seem to want to take credit for any opportunity/sales movement or web traffic, regardless of whether ads drove it.
- Speed. Everything goes through them, meaning that when we want to launch new ads, we'd have to wait several days for it to go through their own review process. Felt a little like there's less magic and more hamster wheel happening behind the scenes.
- Persona targeting. If you're targeting large accounts, even drilling down to specific departments yields a high number of users/devices. It'd be nice to target specific users if we have those identified.
100% of our marketing campaigns run on the back of Terminus, as the platform has become central to our marketing technology stack. The platform is owned and operated by Marketing, but relies heavily on Sales for input and alignment.
- ABM Display Advertising - Targeting the right accounts and the right roles with the right messaging at scale.
- ABM Analytics and Reporting - Providing insight into account engagement and progression across the marketing and sales funnels.
- Support - The Terminus support model is phenomenal. They are dedicated to customer success, and they work closely with their customers to drive real business outcomes.
- The Terminus platform is constantly evolving and improving. Over the past couple of years they have made major changes to the platform and its core features. This can be hard to keep up with, but is always welcome.
- Getting all of your metrics, across all of your efforts, across all of your accounts/contacts/leads is very challenging. The Terminus product team has made major strides, but there is still work to be done.
However, if you are targeting multiple departments at lots of accounts, then Terminus is your answer. You can dial up and down by role or by account, and you can further transition from shotgun marketing to rifle shot marketing.
- Terminus provides great insight into the effectiveness of account-based marketing efforts.
- Terminus has unlocked a higher level of our growth funnel to assess the behavior of prospects before they leave us their information.
- Terminus' insights allow us to optimize our efforts and marketing efforts.
- Terminus has useful insight but it doesn't translate into actionable intelligence for all users.
- Terminus could improve through proactive suggestions delivered at the point of consumption, which for most sellers is the CRM. Standalone data in a field is only useful if the user thinks to look for it.
- Terminus might deliver some of the features above in their UI, but most users don't want to go a separate UI. It should all be in CRMs (for sellers and SDRs).
- It has the potential to be a powerful tool.
- Vast amount of salesforce fields available to be mapped
- Mostly accurate data
- Bugs - lots of buggy issues
- More flexibility in what you can pull into columns
- User experience
- Targeting ads at ICP companies.
- Measuring marketing effectiveness against sales pipeline and revenue.
- Seeing target accounts in one hub and analyzing their current status.
- The UI in the ad platform isn't the best, it could be refined.
- Updating the hub more than once a day.
- Evenly weighted multi-touch attribution.l
- Other attribution models such as 40-20-40.
- Visualizing campaign performance in different models side by side.
- Visualizing campaign performance by channel side by side.
- Ease of integration with SFDC.
- Ability to see the difference between pre and post opportunity touches.
- The cards or tiles in the dashboard can be cumbersome to set up.
- There can be caching issues that display incorrect values.
- They have an excellent onboarding and customer success team that is willing to invest the time needed to make your program successful.
- Their ability to target specific personas and companies based on field mapping to SFDC make it very easy to implement a campaign that is targeted to the right audience, which helps increase efficiency.
- Their reporting capabilities, especially since the purchase of BrightFunnel, is very strong and continues to improve all of the time.
- I only have one concern. With the purchase of bright funnel, all of the development of the tool is now going towards their analytics capabilities. This means that the import of data into Salesforce, where my team does all reporting is somewhat limited. Otherwise, I have no issues with the tool!
- Touchpoints over time on an opportunity.
- Tells us which campaigns were most successful in terms of attribution.
- Great for looking at different attribution models.
- It does not have an integration with Salesforce - It would be nice to use one tool instead of two to do this reporting
- Terminus does a good job of tracking the activity around the ads we put into the marketplace and it helps us learn what works and what doesn't for our audience.
- The site visit functionality is great. From here I can search for a prospect by name and see what pages they are looking at and the last time they were on there.
- Getting a spike report for prospects that are enrolled in ABM campaigns each week allows me to set up my week focusing on those prospects that raised their hand.
- They recently purchased some new solutions that are being integrated into the platform so once that is completed it will be a much more robust solution.
- I think updating what is considered high value vs brand awareness on the spike report could be a little more seamless.
- For Salesforce integration, Terminus information unfortunately doesn't pull in historically, it just shows what has happened since the integration started. I think it's unfortunate because that historical data tells us a lot.
- The integration with Salesforce allows us to use data in Salesforce to set our campaign/tactic account audiences in Terminus.
- Dedicated CSM supports the on-boarding process and is available for regular check ins to offer advice and tips to optimize ad tactic performance.
- Their support team has been responsive and attentive to our all our questions.
- Terminus is taking the ABM solution vendors by storm. We've been running ad display campaigns/tactics for 7 months and they just announced a huge product update: a comprehensive ABM platform that should give us new ways to target accounts and measure account engagement. Looking forward to the new features and insights!
- Reporting capabilities is minimal at this time. Looking forward to the new ways we can report and measure with the features in their new platform.
- Limited to 500 accounts in each tactic makes it challenging to segment audiences when your criteria exceeds 500 accounts. We have to get creative with existing fields in SFDC and have had to add new fields in SFDC to get to the right counts.
- Would like to see bulk editor capabilities for reviewing and editing ad landing page URLs.
- Terminus provides account-based marketing at scale - we are able to expand our reach to our targeted audience and trust that we are reaching the right people at the right time.
- The customer services and success team are incredibly helpful in sharing reports and metrics on a consistent basis and are readily available for implementation and assistance.
- Because the team is agile in its approach, they do a great job of listening to our pain points, where we need more attention, features that need optimizing and have gone out of their way to service our needs.
- I'd like to see more reporting for the sales team to provide them with insight into which accounts are more active. I understand it's closer to implementation than expected!
- Easy to use platform
- Multi channel advertising
- Retargeting with contacts in Salesforce
- The full integration with Salesforce is not in place yet
- Legally you can't track ads seen by person
- Ads take some experimenting and its not always clear what will work best
Terminus Scorecard Summary
Terminus Account-Based Marketing helps B2B marketers orchestrate ABM campaigns to engage key decision-makers at best-fit accounts. No contact data is required. According to the vendor, Terminus finds the right people in those companies and serves them ads across the web, mobile, video, and social channels. The vendor’s value proposition is that Terminus enables marketers to easily launch digital advertising campaigns to only target accounts and measure the impact of those efforts on engagement, pipeline, and revenue.
Deliver specific messaging and creative to each persona at your target accounts.
Add, change, and test ad creative as often as you’d like.
Use our robust Salesforce integration to create dynamic audiences in Terminus based on criteria from your CRM.
See reach, impressions, clicks, and media spend by account to report on advertising’s influence on target accounts.
Track account-level website engagement and share actionable insights with sales
Show marketing's impact on generating pipeline and winning revenue by showing accounts influenced by Terminus advertising that become sales opportunities and won revenue.
Terminus Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
Terminus Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Terminus Technical Details