NetBase Reviews

Becca James | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 07, 2016

A review from the Creator of the Insights & Strategy Department

Likelihood to Renew

I really love NetBase and plan to renew, however, if I find another tool that can offer me insights that would enhance our campaigns and save me time (like the items I previously discussed about Networked Insights), then I will switch platforms.
Read Becca James's full review
Simon Quinton | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 16, 2015

Third generation Social Listening tool that really works and gets you instant insights!

Likelihood to Renew

NetBase is moving towards industry leading analysis in terms of social listening and how brands/analysts can use the data provided to get real insight into what conversations are taking place and what is driving them. They recently launched a new browser app version of the tool which is much sleeker, quicker and has added much more depth and the ability to download a full report ready to go to the client if needed, saving a lot of time!
Read Simon Quinton's full review
Alisa Abrams | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 14, 2015

A good, solid option for the price - especially for agencies

Likelihood to Renew

We've had a good experience using the tool and have invested quite a bit of time training the internal team on how to get the most benefit out of it. There would need to be a compelling reason or business case to port over all of our existing topics and tool know-how to another platform.
Read Alisa Abrams's full review
Sarah Flagg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Netbase: Not Just Another Pretty Social Media Tool

Likelihood to Renew

We've only been using Netbase for a few months and can already tell it's a gamechanger for our social media and new business teams. We'll be more likely to renew next year when we can build in the cost of it into our Scopes of Work and future contracts. The hardest part was getting approval beforehand. The service is fantastic and I really like the way the interface is set up.
Read Sarah Flagg's full review
Caitlin Bishop | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 10, 2015

NetBase Review from an avid user

Likelihood to Renew

The team there is incredibly helpful, jumping in on projects with us and always available to hop on the phone and help us. They're truly partners of ours. The tool itself is very robust. Even if we just use the simplest features, it's amazing to be able to report on the success of a campaign hashtag in under an hour, with analysis, under 10 minutes if not [less].
Read Caitlin Bishop's full review
Brian St. Onge | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 05, 2015

NetBase - Worth The Price Of Admission

Likelihood to Renew

While we have used NetBase for many clients, I am not privy to the companies direction on social media analysis in the future. I believe it is a must have and we will continue to engage more clients with it, but it is an expensive proposition given the licensing and staffing needed to run the analysis.
Read Brian St. Onge's full review
Tom Thistleton | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 17, 2015

NetBase is great

Likelihood to Renew

Being able to have access to immediate consumer feedback is very valuable. If I have a question about what consumers are thinking, I can look to NetBase and have the answer immediately. This saves so much time and enables me to perform research so much more quickly than before.

The reports that are generated are great as well and can be easily exported and look great for presentations
Read Tom Thistleton's full review
Kelsey Alders | TrustRadius Reviewer

A Review From a Social Media Intern

Likelihood to Renew

I would renew NetBase if I had strong desire or need to use it. Because I am not sure if I will need to use it in the future, I think for now it is a nice tool to have, but not an absolute necessity. I also think that many times, for my purposes, it can be easier to read the majority of traffic using Twitter.
Read Kelsey Alders's full review

Boolean keyword searches (71)
Filtering out noise/spam (80)
Sentiment analysis (82)
Broad channel coverage (82)
Content planning and scheduling (21)
Audience targeting (30)
Content optimization (25)
Workflow management (23)
Automated routing and prioritization (18)
Customer interaction histories (24)
Bulk actions (24)
Lead generation (24)
Content marketing (34)
Paid media management (20)
Campaigns and promotions (27)
Twitter (74)
Facebook (65)
LinkedIn (43)
Google+ (43)
Instagram (57)
Pinterest (39)
YouTube (57)
Campaign success analytics (62)
Real-time tracking (75)
Competitor analysis (76)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (58)
Mobile access (25)

About NetBase

NetBase is a social media analytics platform that analyzes real-time and historical information on the internet. It uses proprietary Natural Language Processing along with machine learning to extract true meaning and sentiment from online conversations. Use cases include brand management, campaign tracking, crisis management, customer care, competitive intelligence, category analysis, and product innovation.

NetBase Features