Eightfold.ai delivers the Talent Intelligence Platform, the first AI-powered technology that empowers enterprises to acquire, engage, and retain a diverse platform with a single solution. This AI-based platform delivers numerous benefits. Customer outcomes have included 80% faster time-to-hire, 5...
Talent Management Software
Best Talent Management Software
TrustMaps are two-dimensional charts that compare products based on satisfaction ratings and research frequency by prospective buyers. Products must have 10 or more ratings to appear on this TrustMap.
Talent Management Software Overview
What is Talent Management?Talent management is sometimes considered a synonym for performance management. However, in reality, talent management software is a set of HR capabilities—including but not limited to performance management—that are considered strategically important to the organization. One possible definition is that talent management software is designed to manage talent through the entire lifecycle from talent acquisition through development to reward and measurement, in order to ensure that the best people are being hired, developed and trained and compensated to maximize value for the organization.
Talent Management Solutions
The primary constituent elements of talent management suites form a continuum of activities and processes, revolving around the most important resource in any organization--its people. The primary talent concerns of most organizations include:
- Talent acquisition, especially improving the quality of hires
- Speeding up the time to competency
- Improving performance and development
- Making sure that everyone is working on projects with the highest potential for impact
- Ensuring that talent is rewarded and compensated
- Finding a new generation of leaders
- Continuously developing staff to meet the fast changing needs of the modern corporation
A talent management system is designed specifically to help organizations solve common people-related HR pain points and meet these highly strategic goals.
Talent Management Software Features & Capabilities
- Recruitment/ATS: Recruiting is offered either as a component of talent management suites or as standalone products. Features include job posting, candidate management, and applicant tracking.
- Onboarding: Onboarding is the process of orienting and integrating new hires into the cultural and performance aspects of their job. The goal of onboarding is to speed up new hires' time-to-value and includes features like training tracking, assessments, and new hire portals.
- Cascading Goal Alignment: Goal alignment features help coordinate employee's personal performance and career goals with specific, higher-level business goals and objectives. They include hierarchical goal setting, line-of-sight visibility, and performance tracking.
- Performance Management: Performance management is the process of tracking employees' accomplishment of predetermined goals. It is measured via performance plans, status tracking, and reporting.
- Employee Engagement: Employee engagement is a relatively new facet of talent management. It entails surveying employees to track engagement with culture over time, job satisfaction, and competency levels to target future employee development.
- Learning Management: Learning management focuses on post-onboarding employee skills development and competencies, as well as customer training in some cases. The market for e-content and learning management systems offers general-use products and industry-focused offerings.
- Compensation Management: Compensation management entails setting employee pay grades and incentive structures based on performance criteria.
- Succession Planning: Succession planning is the identification and preparation of top talent within the company for professional growth and leadership positions. It includes the creation of succession plans themselves, as well as candidate tracking and ranking.
Talent Management Products
Listings (26-50 of 79)
CivilSoft provides a talent acquisition solution. Some key features include: Social Media and Job Boards Posting, Candidate Relationship Management and Workflow Management.
Create LMS is an online Learning Management System for organisations of all sizes. It is available in 20+ languages and offered as an SaaS LMS platform or on premise (self hosting).
Kallidus Performance is an employee performance management application. It helps create a consistent, objective and company-wide approach to people performance. It supports organizations in their effort to improve company performance by setting and reviewing personal and organisational developmen...
Haufe Umantis Talent Management is one of Europe's best known talent management software suites. Umantis Talent Management is used by approximately 1,000 companies in 120 countries.
BlackbookHR Sense is an employee performance and talent management solution offered by BlackbookHR. Sense is positioned specifically as an employee engagement solution.
HoganDevelop is an employee performance and talent management software solution offered by Hogan Assessment Systems.
eConscribi provides SaaS based recruitment solutions to startups, SMEs as well as large private and public enterprises. The vendor says their solutions offer out-of-the-box, ready-to-use, end-to-end SaaS capabilities to clients desiring efficient, flexible and upgradable solutions.
COMPview is a cloud-based compensation management solution. Some key features include: Automated Worksheets, Decision Support, and Budgeting and Planning.
Infor CloudSuite HCM's cloud-based human capital management software solutions replaces complex processes, workflows, and systems with sophisticated, yet intuitive technology, allowing HR professionals to deliver streamlined workforce processes. The suite evolves from Infor's acquisition Lawson ...
Everything we do has one goal: to accurately match the best candidates with the best companies. This is what we do every day – it's what we love doing and it's what we're good at. Founded in 1996, StepStone is one of the most successful online job board businesses in Europe today. With over 9 mi...
Integrated HR platform with a focus on Learning Management.
GuideSpark is an employee performance and talent management software solution.
Inspirus is an employee performance and talent management software solution offered by Inspirus, LLC.
Avature provides an enterprise SaaS platform for global talent acquisition and talent management, and is a leading global provider of CRM for recruiting. Founded by Dimitri Boylan, co-founder and former CEO of HotJobs.com, Avature brings commercial internet technology and innovation to recruiting...
HRBoss is a provider of workforce planning analytics software. There are 3 SaaS products that comprise the HRBoss suite: HiringBoss, the ATS recruiting platform for corporate HR; EmployeeBoss, the workforce Big Data platform for the C-Suite; and StaffingBoss, the CRM/ATS for recruiting firms. ...
Threads Inc. provides talent management software. The Threads platform approaches hiring, reviews, and rewards in the context of measuring individuals' contributions to company culture. Threads is Iowa based and was co-founded by Sean Abbas and Ben Abbas in 2012.
Infor aims to change the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, by helping 73000 customers in 200 plus countries and territories improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor combines focused, hands-on industry experience with glob...
Kallidus Talent is a talent management and succession planning application. It helps organizations actively identify, track and develop star players and future proof their workforce via succession planning. Kallidus Talent helps prepare for the future and think about processes to retain talent an...
The Phenom Talent Experience Management (TXM) Platform, from Phenom People in Ambler is a cloud-deployed applicant tracking and recruiting platform with built-in talent analytics, manager tools, and employee retention features as well.
TalentMap provides users with surveys to understand and measure employee engagement.
Mereo comes from Latin and means “deserving.” This is the root of the word “meritocracy” and also the guiding of the company's values. This Brazilian company, consistsof a team with extensive experience in management models and development of systems for the corporate world. T...
The Meta4 PeopleNet Talent Management suite that includes recruitment features, and beyond this: modules for training and performance management, career and development modules, succession management, compensation management, and learning.