Pay calculation (481)
Update personal information (487)
Pre-built reports (484)
Report builder (485)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ceridian Dayforce HCM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
Watch Spirit AeroSystems employs 18,000 people across seven facilities worldwide, ranging from engineers to line workers to accountants and office staff. The aerostructures manufacturer uses Dayforce to streamline its payroll processing, and ease the burden of compliance for a diverse, global workforce.
Watch Marshall Health has a diverse workforce of over 1,400 employees within 70 healthcare specialties that the organization services. The healthcare provider leverages Dayforce's single system to manage its growing workforce, and attract and retain top talent in an increasingly competitive industry.
- Dayforce HCM Product Sheet
- Denver Broncos find a winning partnership
- Ashley Stewart’s retail reinvention
- Nucleus Research WFM Technology Value Matrix
- Essentra Moulds its Global Workforce with Technology
- Bargain Hunt Finds Extreme Value in a Single System
- Buehler's Fresh Foods Serves Up Pathways to Development
- Power Construction Builds an Empowered Workforce
- Marshall Health Prescribes an Engaged Workforce
- Guitar Center Hits All the Right Notes
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English (US), English (GB), French, French Canadian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Italian, German, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Hindi, Portuguese (Brazil), Croatian, Czech, Romanian, Bulgarian, Slovak, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Thai|
- Reduced reliance on paper
- Different processes for different departments because one is more complicated.
- Costs more money, but requires less time
- Ability to process payroll anywhere, any time
- Staff are becoming more comfortable with using the app
- I think it saved money overall as it was attached to properties we acquired.
- However, the functionality from the employee standpoint has been negative.
- It has reduced our payroll processing time by more than 50%.
- Payroll input more efficient - fast and less errors
- Ability to customize date ranges for reports means we can coincide with fiscal year
- Employee self serve- saves time and less reliance on paper
- Information is available online for many years
- Has enabled us to have more employee self service
- Has enabled us to have more manager self service
- Has reduced the need for paper forms
- I appreciate that there are less lags in the system
- Single sign-on allows us to sign on quickly which will make us more efficient
- Allowing us to navigate to more than one employees profile at a time
- Cost of implementation has been higher than expected.
- Looking forward to a much more efficient payroll process with less paper and data entry.
- Also excited about employee self-service options.
- Off-cycle payroll run has no cost.
- Electronic pay statement and T4.
- Positive. Saved us time with well-built custom reports.
- less paper needed all forms online!
- former employee tracking simple!
- performance management all in one place
- Reduction in paper processes
- Less payroll errors
- More automation, means less need to hire more employees to process
- Many forms can be accessed through Ceridian Dayforce, which has decreased our use of paper
- We are able to recalculate payroll at any point in time, which helps to ensure more accurate payrolls
- Easy functionality for our employees to clock in/out, view earning statements, etc.
- [In our case,] 1-2 years in, we had to HIRE a consulting firm to help us re-implement. We paid over $10,000 for a consultant to help us with the system. Our system was not set up properly and the consultant had to work with us to fix it. I will still call her over their customer service team.
- [I feel] it has caused way more stress for me at my job.
- We were hoping to be more efficient and use less paper, [but] that didn't work [in our case].
- Custom forms have allowed us to streamline new hire/rehire/termination processes.
- Custom reports (though difficult to build) have allowed us to intelligently look at our manpower and schedule changes as needed.
- Time Away From Work modules has given our employees the ability to directly see their balances without requesting further information from HR/LR Staff.
- Definitely reduced reliance on paper
- Reduced manual imports from excel spreadsheets
- Reduced time spent processing payroll
- We use less paper.
- We've seen faster approvals with electronic workflows.
- Annual policies are electronically signed
- Ability to clock time in the system is helpful now.
- Speedier payroll processing than its counterparts!
- Capability to automate certain calculations that were previously performed manually (FLSA adjustments, retro adjustments)
- Increased efficiency
- Thorough audits
- paperless initiative
- Reduced financial costs with outside parties
- Increased recruitment
- Positive ROI
- Streamlined Payroll Process
- Saved Countless hours of work for benefit management
- Ceridian Dayforce allowed our company to easily track hours and lessened the amount of time our hourly employees were spending with their timesheets
- Through email alerts, it is easy and seamless for managers to approve PTO
- Dayforce has reduce the amount of paper documents we need for associate files.
- Dayforce has increased visibility on HR topics such as; reviews, schedules, hours etc.
- Dayforce is more expensive than other HRIS counterparts.
- Productivity benefits due to automation of forms
- We are basically paperless at this point.
- File feeds set up with vendors have improved our customer service.