Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Company information (59)8.383%
- Industry information (60)8.282%
- Advanced search (57)8.181%
- List quality (58)7.979%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of D&B Hoovers, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
D&B Hoovers is a sales and marketing intelligence platform.
D&B Hoovers is designed to deliver the advantages modern prospectors need to compete in an evolving environment:
· Capture ideal prospects
· Harness opportune moments
· Reach untapped customers
Backed by the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud, company and contact data remains the heart of D&B Hoovers. Now, with audience matching, Bombora intent, and revtech integrations, outreach essentials are at a prospector’s fingertips. D&B Hoovers and D&B Hoovers Audience Builder are tailored to accelerate new business, offering unique solutions for sales and marketing teams.
Capture ideal prospects
· 420M+ company profiles, with 37M+ corporate linkages matched only by D-U-N-S
· 220M+ verified contacts, each with email, title, and location
· 175+ targeting filters
· 1st-party data integration
· Audience matching and Identity Resolution, backed by AI and 1.2B+ Matchpoints
· Visualize Ideal Customer Profile and Total Addressable Market
Harness opportune moments
· Buyer intent – now powered by Bombora
· Web Visitor Intelligence
· AI-backed Propensity-to-Buy, including growth trajectory and purchasing patterns
· Real-time opportunity triggers
· Automated email notifications
Reach untapped customers
· Verified emails for every contact, plus mobile, direct dials, and social platforms
· CRM integrations, including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Marketing integrations, including HubSpot and Marketo
· Buying HQ uncovers locations with decision-making power
· Call prep questions, competitive landscapes, and industry forecasts
D&B Hoovers was built to ease the burden on sales and marketing teams, powering faster, smarter, and more precise prospecting.
- Supported: Advanced search
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: Direct dial contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Ideal customer targeting
- Supported: LinkedIn integration
- Supported: Load time/data access
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Company information
- Supported: Industry information
- Supported: Lead qualification process
- Supported: Smart lists and recommendations
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Company/business profiles
- Supported: News updates
- Supported: Web traffic insights
- Supported: Prospect tracking/following
- Supported: Alerts and reminders
- Supported: Data hygiene
- Supported: Automatic data refresh
- Supported: Tags
- Supported: Filters and segmentation
- Supported: Notes
- Supported: Salesforce opportunity creation
- Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data
- Supported: Append emails to records
- Supported: Exchange integration
- Supported: Marketing automation integration
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English, Croatian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Hungarian, Polish, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish|
- D&B is the only product we use for lead generation
- It has definitely helped to bring in more business
- helped with a lot of customer research
- decreased time spent searching for qualified leads
- increased accuracy of identifying decision makers
- increased ability to effectively contact decision makers
- Time saved rather than searching via Google
- Easy access to prospective leads for Salesforce
- Company overviews that include very detailed information in one place
- The information about companies is very detailed and precise.
- customer related reporting for segmentation
- the enriched data with DUNS no. and etc. helped us to develop the go to market strategies
- helps us to perform master data analysis
- 50% less time on customer research
- Getting customer info, without which finding on different source is a challenge
- Speeds up research process
- Positive: has a great snapshot on company
- Positive: latest news releases
- Huge impact on Data Quality in Overall - bringing best possible shape
- D&B Hoovers helps me to successfully track employee populations and work location data for reporting purposes and concentration of risk analysis.
- Help to improve the number of companies in a 15%.
- Difficult for us to measure the business impact in USD.
- D&B has been very helpful in allowing us to build target lists that are industry or geography-specific for our various clients.
- D&B does decrease the amount of time spent manually researching/building lists.
- I use H&B Hoovers daily.
- Can't put a number but have helped quite a bit when it comes to looking for revenue of US private firms
- D&B Hoovers is the only source we have that provides US private players revenue estimates
- It has helped case teams to bring forward many proposals to the clients
- Contributed to lead gen
- Helped us develop in many instances long lists of company prospects
- fast in work
- Reducing the time of research
- Helps me zero in on the right target companies based on various filters.
- Time required to do the research has reduced many folds.
- I think it also helps finds clients who have buyer intent and are most likely to buy our services.
- Prospect response rates have increased by at least 20-30 %.
- I have been able to discover many new companies in a targeted area.
- I have access to new contact information that I had not had before.
- Thanks to Hoovers, I was able to create new partnerships.
- Minimizes Research Time
- Useful Industry Reports
- Reducing Time Spent Searching Online for Corporate Hierarchy Information
- Find upselling opportunities for existing business
- Has been helpful for lead generations.
- Helps with data analytics after deals are closed based on demographics.
- Has made things easier in Salesforce and less manual.
- With over 1 million companies, we were able to match over 70% of customers spanning globally
- After matching and appending DUNS hierarchy information, we were able to create corporate structures so good in Salesforce they began being used across the entire organization
- Adding the industry and annual revenue numbers gave us a good part of external information needed to be able to create an ideal customer profile then build out a segmentation model
- Easy to research company information.
- Easy to create dynamic search lists with advanced criteria.