https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/0I/2D/LB25RQ82W2PF.PNGVisual Website Optimizer: Improve Conversion Rates with this Robust ToolWe use Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) to run tests on our lead gen sites in order to improve conversion rates. The Marketing Department identifies pages that we would like to improve and then we set up A/B split tests to test enhancements to these pages.,Once it's set up, one of the best features of VWO is that the WYSIWYG editor allows us to make comprehensive revisions to the layout, images and content without needing to get designers or IT involved. Of course, we use these resources on the more important tests, but this flexibility makes the testing process much smoother. I think that the heatmaps/clickmaps are a very cool feature. VWO gives us the option of collecting clickmap data with every test that that we run. This data is fantastic to have as it shows us what elements on the page are getting the most attention from visitors. We can then adjust these elements in future tests to draw more or less attention, as needed. Not only does VWO support A/B split tests, multivariate tests and split URL tests, but it also lets us segment the traffic that sees a test by different criteria such as geo location and traffic source. Also, when running tests concurrently, we can prevent visitors that see one test from seeing another. This is a great feature because it allows us to speed up our testing process without skewing results with "cross-over" visits. The revenue tracking feature is not one that we currently use since our sites are built for lead generation. But I've used this feature with e-commerce sites before and it is very helpful to see the impact on revenue in addition to the impact on conversion rates, especially when your products or services have different price points. VWO support is outstanding. They have always responded to my questions and requests quickly, and have assisting in helping us solve complicated technical issues.,I really don't have anything bad to say about VWO. If I nit pick, I would say that I'd like to see graphs displayed in the dashboard so that we can get a snapshot view of our tests without having to click into the test details. I also wish that it would save a snapshot of the test variations instead of pulling them live. After a test has run its course, we sometimes update the page and, in doing so, we lose an example of what the original variation looked like. I capture screenshots before updating the pages, but it would be great if VWO did this for me.,9,We have seen double digit improvements to our conversion rates in some of our successful VWO tests. This results in more leads from the same amount of traffic. And when traffic increases, the gains compound! VWO has allowed us to be much more efficient in our testing process, which has lead to more tests being run and sustained incremental gains to our sites' conversion rates.,UnBounce,Google Analytics,10,Implemented in-houseVWO is the way to goTrinity Insight uses VWO to implement and conduct A/B/n and Multivariate tests, heat maps and click maps, and geo-targeting initiatives. VWO is utilized by our Engineering Dept. and allows us to help our clients test and target pain points of their website's goal funnels to collect data that will assist them in making more informed decisions about the evolution of their business.,Great UI and features available for beginners or advanced developers. Excellent support with great response time. Created by a company that is very forward thinking.,Complete integration with Universal Analytics.,8,The positive impact that VWO has had for us has been giving us the ability to take a data-driven approach to improving processes and user experience on our clients websites.,Optimizely,10,Implemented in-houseVisual Website Optimizer ReviewCurrently we use VWO to conduct AB Tests on our site. I am running AB tests part time and conduct meetings with the owners of the company on a weekly basis to discuss results and future tests. AB Testing has allowed us to confidently make changes to our website and increase the quality of usability with our visitors.,Easy to use and set up goals Only one tracking code needs to be installed Will alert you when a metric has reached statistical significance,The editor seems finicky at times, some elements need to be coded in the variation to work properly I rarely get a correct preview of my variation, I have to view it in the editor to see it After a test is completed and stopped, some of the data may be lost, I have noticed days missing from several reports, so always document results outside of VWO,7,Increased overall conversion rate Higher order value per customer Higher awareness of visitor usability of website,Optimizely,1,5Flexible, Easy, and Powerful Optimization Tool - for Testing Addicts without a Tech TeamI use Visual Website Optimizer to increase traffic, sales and leads for our clients, as well as our own website. It allowed us to easily test hypothesis and share these with clients. The graphic representation makes it easy for clients to buy into our ideas. If we disagree, we put it to the test. I prefer Visual Website Optimizer over other tools, because of: 1) ease of use, 2) flexible editing tool, without the need for coding, and 3) flexible and customizable tracking methods.,Rules based, allowing advanced segmentation Very easy to create new tests, or modify testing content Very flexible in ways to conduct and measure your test,Push notifications to mobile devices Tie-in business results with back office (e.g. uplift on revenue, conversion attribution for long sales channels, etc.),10,Greater insights in visitor behaviour Speed up testing cycle Significantly increase results across all channels Better interaction with agency clients, due to being able to provide hard data on hypothesis Adapt pages and tests to better fit segmented target audiences (e.g. by geographic region, channel, brand, etc.),Adobe Test and Target,10,10VWO, Yes not No!Using VWO has been of great benefit to both Lone Goat and our clients. We've helped clients smash through a series of conversion 'road blocks' leading to increased KPIs. The immense flexibility of VWO and the support of their team have made all this possible.,It's a very simple system to use with some very advanced/flexible features. The support team is very knowledgeable and on-hand to provide assistance when required. The pricing plans are very generous as well as flexible if required.,Some of the advanced functions that really help to make this a great product are sometimes hidden and you may not know of their existence until after speaking with support.,10,Although not every test has yielded positive results, they're often valuable lessons. It removes the guess work and provides the design teams with a better understanding of what users actually want. Sales, leads, registrations and other KPIs have all seen a positive change by our clients as a result of using VWO.,10,10
VWO

VWO Reviews

VWO
Top Rated Award
Showing 18 of 129 VWO ratings and reviews.
Jose Terrier profile photo
April 08, 2015

VWO: "Visual Website Optimizer: Improve Conversion Rates with this Robust Tool"

Likelihood to Renew

VWO is easy to use, offers robust features and is cost-effective - especially when it helps you move the needle and show conversion rate improvements. From my experience and my colleagues' experience, it is the best testing tool that we've seen. I would definitely recommend VWO to both new and advanced users.
Read Jose Terrier's full review
Jeremy Weis profile photo
April 08, 2015

User Review: "VWO is the way to go"

Likelihood to Renew

Trust, reliability, and the comfort of knowing that the VWO team will listen to our feedback and helps us grow our business by hearing our feature requests and working towards improving their platform.
Read Jeremy Weis's full review
Heather Marra profile photo
February 11, 2015

VWO: "Visual Website Optimizer Review"

Likelihood to Renew

I am unsure at this moment, but more than likely (because of the price) we will continue our subscription with VWO. After our trial has ended with Optimizely, we will compare which testing platform has suited us better over a 30 day period. VWO is easier to use than Optimizely at this point, but I am also relatively new to Optimizely and have not full explored the tools they offer to fully learn the program.
Read Heather Marra's full review
Olaf Pijl profile photo
December 30, 2014

VWO Review: "Flexible, Easy, and Powerful Optimization Tool - for Testing Addicts without a Tech Team"

Likelihood to Renew

There is always something to test, to keep improving our website's efficiency.
Read Olaf Pijl's full review
Stu Bowker profile photo
December 18, 2014

User Review: "VWO, Yes not No!"

Likelihood to Renew

The price is amazing, we are so used to the system and have great results so there's no reason for us to go elsewhere or cease using VWO.
Read Stu Bowker's full review
Tom Kerwin profile photo
May 23, 2014

Review: "VWO: Very Worthy Option if you want to move fast, tweak as you go and do it yourself."

Likelihood to Renew

It's great value and we think we've ironed out all the major teething troubles. However, if we experience any more bugs or problems that significantly slow us down then we're seriously considering switching to Optimizely, which I haven't personally tested but have heard great things about from my CRO peers.
Read Tom Kerwin's full review
Daniel Hirsch profile photo
June 10, 2014

VWO Review: "A/B testing Gone Right"

Likelihood to Renew

I have been very happy with it so far, for all the reasons detailed already. The minor annoyances and things I wish were different are no big deal, and overall, it meets our needs very well.
Read Daniel Hirsch's full review
Sandis Viksna profile photo
June 10, 2014

VWO Review: "Great Tool for Conversion Optimisation"

Likelihood to Renew

It seems to be pretty much the industry standard for the 3rd party tool as such.
Read Sandis Viksna's full review
Gleb Koshulko profile photo
May 22, 2014

VWO Review: "Essential tool for marketer!"

Likelihood to Renew

I use it every day as a marketer, it's essential for my work and there are no alternatives.
Read Gleb Koshulko's full review
Ahmad Rahman profile photo
May 09, 2014

VWO Review: "Cost Effective, Feature Rich, Website a/b/n/MVT Testing Leads to Increased Performance and User Experiences"

Likelihood to Renew

Low cost, great support, functionality, features, and continued product development.
Read Ahmad Rahman's full review
Mike Perla profile photo
December 14, 2013

VWO Review: "Visual Website Optimizer: A Great Way to Start Testing Today"

Likelihood to Renew

I had a great experience using VWO. It was my tool of choice and allowed me to make a huge impact on my client's ROI. However, I do view it as a great entry level testing tool and I currently need something more robust. I am currently Conversion Optimization Manager at a Fortune 500 company and I am in need of an enterprise level solution.
Read Mike Perla's full review
September 30, 2015

Review: "Easy to use and with VWO you can quickly set up tests yourself"

Likelihood to Renew

The ease to use VWO is very important for us. Setting up tests ourselves, with no help from agencies is giving us much flexibility.
June 10, 2014

VWO Review: "User Friendly Way to Get Big Gains in Small Changes"

Likelihood to Renew

We are using Visual Website Optimizer more and more and developing a deep value in the platform. If we are able to continuously micro-optimize with VWO then it's a valuable tool to have available to our teams.
June 10, 2014

"VWO review - Best for Fledgling Optimization Practices"

Likelihood to Renew

Now that we've been doing optimization for a few years, we're ready to move on to more advanced practices, such as better segmentation and predictive targeting. For this, the more expensive tools make it easier.
May 10, 2014

VWO Review: "Easy to use tool, especially suitable for small companies"

Likelihood to Renew

There might be other tools on the market that work better together with our current code. And as our business grows a solution where we have to do less by ourselves might be a better choice. Also the possibility to analyse more variables on a test campaign would change my decision.
December 14, 2013

VWO Review: "Is Visual Website Optimizer Right for You?"

Likelihood to Renew

Visual Website Optimizer is a easy to use and powerful tool for testing web pages. We use it to test lead generation websites to increase the number of people that complete a form. Before we decided to go with Visual Website Optimizer we did research into other options and found Visual Website Optimizer to be one of the best.
June 10, 2014

User Review: "VWO Made CRO A Reality!"

Likelihood to Renew

If it were up to me, yes I would renew. However it is down to my boss! Price is probably going to be the biggest hindrance of renewal. Secondly, would be a lack of customer education about the benefits (which I understand is our job, however sometimes Brits are slow to change!).
May 02, 2014

VWO Review: "Visual Web Optimizer - Totally worth it!"

Likelihood to Renew

We find this tool very useful, hopefully this company can keep their great support and keep improving with the new release coming up this week.

About VWO

VWO is an A/B testing and conversion optimization platform that enables growing businesses to conduct qualitative and quantitative visitor research, build an experimentation roadmap and run continuous experiments on their digital properties.

With its 5 capabilities Plan, Track, Test, Analyze, and Target, it brings the entire CRO (conversion rate optimization) process at one place. VWO helps online businesses follow the process- and data-driven conversion optimization to boost their conversion rates.

With features like heatmaps, surveys, visitor recordings, and others, VWO enables businesses to develop an in-depth understanding of on-site visitor behavior. VWO facilitates conducting research-driven A/B testing to optimize web experience across desktop, mobile, and other devices, to deliver a unique experience based on visitor preferences.

According to the vendor, VWO has helped more than 4,500 brands across the globe to run over 600,000 experiments to date. VWO’s global customer base includes brands like Vodafone, Samsung, Toyota, and eBay.

VWO Features

Has featureSelf Hosting
Has featureComprehensive Reporting
Has featureRevenue Tracking
Has featureIntegrated Heatmaps, Clickmaps and Scrollmaps
Has featureDIY Visual Editor (WYSIWYG)
Has featureAdvanced jQuery based API

VWO Screenshots

VWO Video

VWO Integrations

VWO Competitors

Adobe Target, Optimizely, AB Tasty, Omniconvert, Frosmo, Google Analytics, Convert.com, Adobe Test & Target

TESTINGGet a DemoThe classic VWO A/B testing solution
CONVERSION OPTIMIZATIONGet a DemoThe all-in-one platform for all your optimization needs
ENTERPRISEGet a DemoCustomized solution with advanced AB testing and conversion optimization capabilities

For any additional information about pricing and plans, visit https://vwo.com/pricing/

VWO Support Options