Welcome (An Optimizely Company)
Welcome (An Optimizely Company)
NewsCred is a great tool that we use to align marketing resources to each content request. We are able to track progress, initiate new …
We use NewsCred to create, edit, and optimize outgoing blog and social content between multiple contributors (writers, editors, SEO …
Our content marketing team uses Newscred with our content management system to create and edit blog posts and share social media related …
We use Newscred as a provider of licensed content from a few different sources, and we also use the publishing platform to publish both …
NewsCred is being used in one department at my agency to my knowledge. This software is one of our client's content management system, and …
Content performance analytics (5)
Network for content licensing/production (5)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Welcome (An Optimizely Company), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Welcome, an Optimizely company, transforms how marketers run marketing. It is a marketing orchestration platform used by brands to strategically align teams, take the friction out of execution, and demonstrate meaningful results. Welcome offers a platform purpose-built for the complexities of modern marketing that can scale to support the largest teams in the world. It is a layer of the marketing technology stack that aims to be where marketers can work better together, connect other MarTech tools, and measure performance.
- Supported: Ideation
- Supported: Approval workflows
- Supported: Content collaboration
- Supported: Content calendar
- Supported: Network for content licensing/production
- Supported: Payment/Resource management
- Supported: Content hub
- Supported: Embedded CTAs
- Supported: Content distribution
- Supported: Content promotion
- Supported: Content automation
- Supported: Closed-loop tracking and reporting
- Supported: Content performance analytics
- Supported: Campaign optimization dashboard
- Supported: Competitive analytics
- Supported: Content production analytics
- Supported: Page-level engagement analytics
Welcome | What is Marketing Orchestration?
Reviewers rate Content collaboration and Content distribution highest, with a score of 10.
The most common users of Welcome (An Optimizely Company) are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Airlines/Aviation industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
NewsCred is a great tool that we use to align marketing resources to each content request. We are able to track progress, initiate new requests, archive content, and sync to other platforms.
- User-friendly experience.
- Organized and customizable platform.
- Making edits for content can be done in different places and should be easier to use.
- Allow for custom permission sets.
NewsCred is the perfect fit for marketers, but not the best platform for sales enablement.
The NewsCred team is very responsive and helpful with any technical issues.
We use NewsCred to create, edit, and optimize outgoing blog and social content between multiple contributors (writers, editors, SEO optimization, and so on), and it's always easy for new users to get started quickly, no matter their general skill set. It is crucial to our blog publishing and social media original content.
- The UI is intuitive and easy for users to navigate, and also easy for me to manage.
- NewsCred constantly rolls out great new features that solve user pain, like Track Changes, Version History and automated suggestions for posts to create and boost based on their performance.
- Support is very helpful when anything goes wrong, and the account reps are very proactive in gathering feedback about needed features.
- The rollout of new features can sometimes be confusing due to the pace at which the dashboard visibly changes, but this is a good problem to have as it means they are making changes based on costumer feedback.
NewsCred's publishing workflow is great for the online publishing process for blog posts and social media posts.
Our content marketing team uses Newscred with our content management system to create and edit blog posts and share social media related to those blog posts. We also work with NewsCred staff to contract with freelancers and get syndicated content to fill any gaps we might have in publishing content to our blog.
- Customer Service: They'll contact you with a "we're looking at your issue" email within the hour, even on weekends and holidays. Beyond solving your issues/problems with the software, they'll also follow up later to make sure you don't have additional associated issues.
- Live Analytics: You're given a snapshot of how your blog content is doing at any point in time, since they've been tracking your posts/content. You can compare this month's traffic to last year's trafffic during this same month. Other data points include: Unique Visitors, Average Attention Time, Pageviews, Engagement Rate, etc...and you'll even get referral traffic source. There's much more that I'm leaving out here.
- CMP User Interface (UI): Love the easy to use interface to upload blog posts, to use for editing and publishing content, and broadcasting social shares. Besides easily identifiable icons, you can create/edit content in the WYSIWYG or use the html view to make sure everything looks exactly how you prefer. Another cool thing is that the CMP auto-embeds live links of social updates (like Youtube, Twitter, Instagram) for more dynamic blog posts.
- Cutting and pasting into the CMP can bring in some weird html and spacing issues and sometimes even with the auto-embedded social shares. This is an issue with freelancers, more than with in-house writers, but needing how to read/handcode html means only a few people on our team can prep and "fix" weirdness in the content.
- It'd be great if custom modules had the same WYSIWYG functionality. We had NewsCred create an area where we write an intro, to "personalize" each post to our brand voice. But, it requires the person writing the intro to know html, since the WYSIWYG feature is missing.
Well-suited to large company blogs, like our company, a global SaaS. We have various blogs, in various languages, that use NewsCred to update to all our respective blogs. It's a great way to silo our different blog content, but also to peep at each other's content to repost to respective blogs. NewsCred is awesome in this context, but wouldn't be as useful to a one-person shop that only publishes original brand content. The platform is also great for organizations that need to supplement content with freelance writers and syndicated posts.
We use Newscred as a provider of licensed content from a few different sources, and we also use the publishing platform to publish both the licensed content and our own original blog content. We use the Newscred analytics platform to track against our KPIs. The platform is used daily mostly by a handful of people within our marketing organization.
- The publishing platform is extremely easy to use and serves all of our blog publishing needs.
- The analytics function is great and provides us with real-time visibility to performance.
- The team is the best thing about working with Newscred. They are extremely knowledgeable and responsive, and they're proactive about coming to us with suggestions about how to improve the performance of our content. Whenever we have an issue with or a question about the platform, they're responsive to our needs. We find their advice to be spot-on and insightful, and the relationship we have with them delivers a lot of value.
- More sophisticated formatting capability in the publishing tool would be appreciated.
- The analytics functionality seems still to be under development, but it could be more robust.
The best thing about working with Newscred for us has been the ability to bypass our internal web team to instantaneously publish content (vs. dealing with SLAs of days or weeks), and then the ability to track the performance on our own, again without involving any other internal teams. This has greatly improved our efficiency and performance.
NewsCred is being used in one department at my agency to my knowledge. This software is one of our client's content management system, and is used to publish and organize blog posts. It helps us write the blog posts instead of hard coding them. There are capabilities to go into the HTML and edit that code.
- Easy to use
- Useful functions
- Great customer service
- Too basic
- Limited functionality
The NewsCred content management system is definitely best suited for companies looking for an extremely basic CMS system. If a business has very simple blogs posts with little formatting required, this is the ideal system. However, for businesses looking for something more complex or flexible, I would not recommend this software.