Lucidspark Reviews

December 02, 2020
Petrus Keyter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

With Lucidspark being such a high quality and easy to understand and use software, there has been no need for direct contact of the support team. Guides and knowledge pieces that are available have also allowed for all team members to easily understand and adopt the software and this also allowed for quick adoption.
Read Petrus Keyter's full review
December 21, 2020
Ava Ludlam | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't looked for support yet so I'm not sure. If I were to need it in the future, I would probably just reach out to the people I already know at Lucid anyway.
Read Ava Ludlam's full review
December 20, 2020
A. Michelle MacAdam | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I never used Lucidspark support and as such can't speak to it. I've always been pleased with Lucidchart support though I have only rarely had a reason to reach out. The interfaces are so user friendly that it's easy to figure out how to do almost everything you could want to do.
Read A. Michelle MacAdam's full review
December 19, 2020
Mike Hill | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Based on my lack of need for support because the product is so intuitive and easy to use, I haven’t actually called on the support yet. I suppose this is why I would score of 10 because in an ideal world I don’t need support!
Read Mike Hill's full review
December 19, 2020
Edward Chien | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not reached out to Customer Support or even accessed the user tutorials, so I can't speak to the support. I guess it is a positive overall comment on the product, though, that I have not needed to access any user tutorials in the course of using it. I believe the same applies to my colleagues in my unit. However, this review form did not allow me to progress without selecting a numeric rating, so I selected "9" on the assumption that support is probably good, but feeling that it would be inauthentic to rate it "10" without any actual experience.
Read Edward Chien's full review
December 02, 2020
Jennifer Asaro | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have used other online collaboration tools, and I find the ease of LucidSparks to be much more non-tech user friendly.
Read Jennifer Asaro's full review
November 17, 2020
Tim Hansen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had to contact support. The tool is so easy to use and very intuitive. giving it a '10' because support isn't needed.
Read Tim Hansen's full review
January 08, 2021

Support Rating

We received an initial training from Lucid which was great, very informative and applicable to our own use case that we wanted to explore. We really haven't had any issues with the platform. I am not sure how to make feature requests, but this survey looks to be a good start.
December 20, 2020

Support Rating

I haven't had any issues with support for Lucidspark, but I also haven't had occasion to need support or reach out for support with the application. So I'm not in a position to judge well either way.

What is Lucidspark?

Lucidspark is a virtual whiteboard where teams can bring their best ideas to light. Users can collaborate in real time, no matter where they are. Lucidspark helps people organize notes and scribbles and turn them into presentation-ready concepts. When it’s time for next steps, teams can develop workflows and process documents to turn ideas into reality. Features include: integrations, infinite canvas, sticky notes, freehand drawing, chat, templates, timer, voting, and more.

With Lucidspark, users can not only brainstorm ideas as a team but then refine and organize those ideas to drive action. Features like assisted grouping and Lucidchart import/export help users turn ideas into plans and strategies.

Lucidspark is part of the Lucid suite, a visual collaboration suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. Users can start ideating in Lucidspark and then seamlessly move to Lucidchart and Lucidchart Cloud Insights to complete the full project lifecycle and make their ideas a reality.

Lucidspark helps cross-functional teams at organizations of all sizes accomplish more effective brainstorming, collaboration, Agile and project planning, customer experience research, strategic and analysis.

Lucidspark Features

Lucidspark Competitors

Lucidspark Pricing

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
  • Entry-level set up fee?Optional
EnterpriseContact us for a quote!
TeamStarting at $9.00Per user, 3 user minimum.
IndividualStarting at $7.95
Free$0

We offer free, individual, team, and enterprise licenses of Lucidspark. For more information on our license types and the associated product capabilities, visit: https://lucid.app/pricing/lucidspark

Lucidspark Support Options