Meltwater Social (formerly Sysomos) is a social media management solution that is designed to deliver content discovery, planning, publishing, moderation, and analytics in a single, easy-to-navigate screen. According to the vendor, it’s a platform that can manage social enterprises, no...
Its advantages are its ease of use, …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Meltwater Social, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Meltwater Social (formerly Sysomos) is a social media management solution that is designed to deliver content discovery, planning, publishing, moderation, and analytics in a single, easy-to-navigate screen. According to the vendor, it’s a platform that can manage social enterprises, no matter how large or complex. The solution aims to make content planning a snap with a simple drag-and-drop content calendar, and workflow that’s easy to track and review, across even the largest enterprises. With this solution, users will know who to speak to; when to engage in conversation and can even integrate with customer care centers.
Additionally, the vendor says with their solution, users will see the best performing content from all of their social media presences and their competitors’ pages, all within one view. Users can share it with brands or markets across their organizations to inspire creative thinking. The vendor’s value proposition is this solution enables marketers to manage their reputation and benchmark their performance at the same time.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese|
- Crimson Hexagon is on par with Sysomos but is better for deep sentiment insights and post emotion analysis.
- Sprinklr is clunkier than Sysomos and used primarily for client specific publishing, not analytics or listening.
- Other tools such as Julius, Socialbakers and Spredfast all offer different capabilities and are specialized for particular disciplines in the agency.
Customer service is key to our relationship with Expion and they provide the best levels I have experienced.
I cant say enough about how available they are and proactive to help with any scenario for reporting or creating apps I may encounter.
- Visible Intelligence,Radian6,Topsy,Simply Measured,HootSuite Enterprise,Sprout Social,Sprinklr,Spredfast Conversations