Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

Answering rules (55)

Message alerts (60)

Call recording (55)

6.2

Audio conferencing (56)

6.1

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of RingCentral MVP, and make your voice heard!

Essentials (up to 20 users)

Standard

Premium

per user/per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.ringcentral.com/office/plan…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $19.99 per month

5.8

Mobile apps

6.5

What is RingCentral MVP?

RingCentral MVP is a cloud-based VoIP solution available via computer mobile application. It features video and audio conferencing, desktop phone rentals, collaboration tools, and integrations with other business applications. RingCentral offers plans available on a monthly, per user subscription basis.

Small Business
RingCentral provides a platform specifically for small businesses who need an easy-to-use phone system. It comes with support for cloud phone (standard VoIP) and team messaging features in addition to support for online meetings and fax. Users can try a free trial of this offering before purchasing.

Enterprise
Designed to scale for larger, global businesses. Not only supports inter-office communication, but communications with customers and clients.
  • All in-one phone, video conferencing, and team messaging
  • Team collaboration with file sharing and task assignments/scheduling
  • Online meetings (video conferencing, screen-sharing)
  • Outbound customer contact center w/ omnichannel routing and a
  • Digital and social engagement platform

RingCentral MVP Video

What is RingCentral?

RingCentral MVP Integrations

RingCentral MVP Competitors

RingCentral MVP Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac

What is RingCentral MVP?

How much does RingCentral MVP cost?

RingCentral MVP starts at $19.99.

What is RingCentral MVP's best feature?

Reviewers rate Mobile app for Android highest, with a score of 7.1.

Who uses RingCentral MVP?

The most common users of RingCentral MVP are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

RingCentral's support was overall a bit frustrating. It was difficult to get real solutions when we ran into bugs or issues with the software. Most of the time, we had to find our own answers via Google or social media as their support site wasn't easy to find answers. Also, when seeking support, it took a while to get a response.
Aaron Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
Online support answers most questions. If I need to call, I can and someone will answer the phone promptly. And they are always very helpful.
Jon Shurtliff | TrustRadius Reviewer
Their customer support is top notch an provide us with all the answers we need quickly and concisely. We especially appreciated their Installation Services team who got us up and running on their platform within the short time frame we presented and had almost flawless performance in porting our services over to their platform
I haven't found the need to interact with RingCentral customer support personally all that often. However, I have directed other people to contact RingCentral for support and have always found the experience pleasant. The customer service staff is kind, patient, and thorough. I have every confidence they can handle most user issues with ease.
Mike McCloskey | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have tried chat, email, and telephone support. I have not been able to get any reponse whatsoever on resolving an issue where my telephone number (which we have had for over 20 years) released. We had discontinued service with Ring Central and moved to another carrier. After about 1 week; the number was inadvertently transferred back to Ring Central. It now reports as disconnected and they are not willing to resolve the issue.
RingCentral offers support via email and live chat and are always there for you. Unfortunately, their support agents are also limited by the capabilities of the platform and often-times were only able to provide answers that we were already able to obtain through simpler mediums such as their online help center and glossaries. In short, they are easy to get in touch with, but they don't always provide the detailed answer that you are looking for.
Nathan Roberts | TrustRadius Reviewer
When we purchased the service, I had a support agent that walked me through setting up the system, including configuring our auto-assistant. He was patient and answered all my questions. I have never had a need for further support.
Tristan Dobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support does not offer solutions that can be used to take action. For instance, if call quality is low, it could be due to many reasons. Bad hardware, bad WiFi, RingCentral service issues, the recipient of a call, the caller of a call, etc. But RingCentral support does seem to want to pin most of the issues on "jitter" and wait for the issue to go away.
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer
I rarely have to contact support but when I do I always have a good experience with them. They answer support requests quickly and are always ready to jump on the phone to answer questions or provide tech support for your issue. I like the fact that you are able to call and reach support whenever needed.