March 19, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
It is being used mostly by the digital department in terms of deployment, testing, and reporting, however, merchandising and executive teams also receive reports and information from this product. The key use of this tool is personalization and testing across the website.
- Extensive testing opportunities with specifically dedicated resources on Certona's side
- Account management is very committed to finding areas of opportunity and improvements
- The strength of the algorithm used to drive personalization
- Ability to create in-depth product reporting
- User portal can be slow, especially with larger reports
- While support is usually quick to resolve issues, new implementation can be held up in a queue for long periods of time
Read this authenticated review
Well-suited for companies that have a wide breadth of products or services to offer. For companies that want to personalize large amounts of the customer experience, Certona is well-suited. If you are only looking to do small amounts of personalization or do relatively non-complex personalization, Certona may be a bit pricier than is needed.