Quick Base Reviews

Swapnil Gyani | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 17, 2020

Use QuickBase to develop robust business applications quickly and easily

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

For our human resource management application, we were once stuck with a problem around reporting and analyzing certain data points. We contacted the support team at QuickBase, who took the time and effort required to understand our fairly complex problem, and worked with us to develop a solution that addressed it perfectly.
Read Swapnil Gyani's full review
Richard (Ric) Hazel | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2020

QuickBase quickly gives you a base to build your foundation for your project or department.

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

I was trying to create an app and could not figure out exactly how to do it. Not only did QuickBase support answer my questions in a timely manner, they also provided me with extra information to make my app even more useful in the day to day management of my project.
Read Richard (Ric) Hazel's full review
Jesus Mata | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 15, 2020

Quickbase for Manufacturing Structural Steel

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

We lost a ton of information one time, so we had to reach out to support to get the most recent back up of the app. Support was able to respond quickly, and in less than 2 hours, we had a copy up and running and we were ready to go.
Read Jesus Mata's full review
Joe Lichtefeld | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 10, 2020

QuickBase is flexible

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

I cannot describe one time, because I have found that its is exceptional almost every time. It is extremely rare that any of our cases have gone beyond 24 hours for resolution. In most cases, our issues are resolved in less than 4 hours from the submission of the case.
Read Joe Lichtefeld's full review
Krunal Thakkar | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 13, 2020

Quick Base Review

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

When i was working with urgent requirement of one of the client and I also have to provide the solution within an hour at that time i have quickly raised the query and i got support within 30 minutes and they have solved my query
Read Krunal Thakkar's full review
April 10, 2020

QuickBase is great for getting rid of Microsoft Excel!

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

One time we modified a field and lost data associated with that field. QuickBase was easily able to restore our database from the previous day and get us back up and running with little interruption and no business impact. Support followed up with us to ensure everything was resolved to our satisfaction.
June 07, 2018

Quick Base Review

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

When someone deleted an app, support was able to retrieve and repurpose
Amit Chawla | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 03, 2018

Real Experienced Insights of Quickbase !!

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

We were having an ESO upgrade and we came to know about the impact of it on Quickbase quite late and raised a request to QB for support. Just next day to that request and that was weekend, we have some of QB support executive in a meeting with the team doing ESO upgrade. We verified QB and found an issue which was resolved in few hours with the help of support agent and helped to handle this issue in a short turn around requiring on-demand assistance during the weekend on a short notice.
Read Amit Chawla's full review
Lee Gilmore | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 18, 2017

Lots of Apps/empowered users

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

It'd be easier for me to explain I get great service every time. The exceptional part is that every time I walk away from having a trouble ticket I'm amazed at how fast and accurate their help is. This isn't just years of Comcast of lowering the bar for my expectations for support, I'm truly amazed at how good their support staff are!
Read Lee Gilmore's full review
Janet Plumley | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 07, 2017

QuickBase is the tool to get your work streamlined!

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

Earlier this year we had an issue with our single sign on and our users could not access our QuickBase account. It was resolved quickly and efficiently to get our users back in and recording revenue.
Read Janet Plumley's full review
Lorri Brandvold | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 17, 2018

So much data...so little time

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

While trying to build a report, I accidentally broke the link to detail items. Support restored a prior copy, compared it to the broken instance, and repaired it before anyone else had noticed.
Read Lorri Brandvold's full review
April 27, 2018

Quick Base is Key in Company Communication and Data Review

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

Every time I submit a support ticket and when I was at Empower last year. At Empower, I had a few moments between sessions and asked if they had any openings. They didn't, but one of the reps overheard my question and offered to help me until his next appointment arrived. We quickly when through my questions and he set up a test app with the functionality I was inquiring about, so I could reference when I was back in the office. It was very helpful and truly appreciated!
December 08, 2017

Why QuickBase works for us.

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

We had an internal security cert expire, it was our fault but support got it implemented for us within minutes and we were back up and running.
March 06, 2017

Quick review of QuickBase.

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

We were trying to find a way to create many sub work orders under one work order number, they were able to create a relationship that would allow us to track each work order number and subordinate work order numbers that are under that were under the parent work order number.
June 24, 2014

Quick, Intelligent Application Creation & Ease of Use Reporting & Graphs

Exceptional Examples of Quick Base Support

Yes, we were moving to the new UX last year and our account representative set up several meetings with one of the tech support team members to ensure that all our users were comfortable with the new interface. They even created screenshares/webinars of our applications so our users were aware of the changes. How awesome is that?

Visual Modeling (66)
Drag-and-drop Interfaces (63)
Platform Security (70)
Platform User Management (76)
Reusability (76)
Platform Scalability (71)

About Quick Base

Quick Base aims to empower businesses to quickly turn ideas into applications that make them more efficient, informed, and productive. The vendor’s value proposition is that by using Quick Base, anyone — regardless of technical background — can quickly create business apps they can use and share with others.