Talkdesk is a cloud-based contact center platform with voice, digital channel, and workforce engagement management capabilities. Talkdesk’s key features are its customizable user interface, built-in AI automation, and its integration with numerous CRM and helpdesk applications.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/x0/8N/301W3SQJF6TT.JPEGAmazing tool for any startup!We currently use talk desk to support many of our sellers who need assistance with our software. We tend to use this in all of our offices (Us, India & Serbia) for all a variety of purposes. It really does address our need to talk to our clients who are from different parts of the world, and with its easy to use the system, it does allow for easy accessibility for any new employees we hire.,Being able to have detailed reporting of the variety of phone calls our team gets. The ability to see in real time any calls, clients in our queue and average wait time to better assist our clientele. The ability to use their web platform and a widget tool in our computers.,the lack of customization when it comes to rings and sounds for overall customization.,9,Positive would be being able to use it easily that we can have no interruptions with our calls. negative would be having some issues where calls are not answerable due to unforeseen technical issues ie answer on the physical device which occurs every so often.Talkdesk works for me!We use Talkdesk as our call platform to speak with customers! We are able to use it for 2 brands that we have, Gentex and Menguin. Both work very well with how we have them set up in Talkdesk. We have Talkdesk set up with Zendesk to be able to type notes along with our calls. When someone reaches us, all of their information populates in Zendesk making it easy to see if others have actually spoken with them via email, chat, or by phone! It makes it easy for all of our associates! I would recommend it! The only downfall to Talkdesk is that it sometimes glitches with my Mac. If I disconnect my secondary screen to move away from my desk when I come back and reconnect, I have to restart my computer every time because the "voice" of my customer will not go through my headset, it comes out of my laptop speakers. Even if all settings are correct. It is a glitch.,Caller ID-always on point and letting us know who is calling in. Sound Quality-if you have a good headset, the quality of the call is great! Connects to other platforms like Zendesk easily!,Sometimes it has a lag.. you will hear the ringing and the computer has to catch up for a couple of seconds. Restarting every time I disconnect my laptop from my added screen is a pain. Every once in a while, Talkdesk will go "down" for a little while. Usually due to site maintenance I presume.,9,I don't deal with the financial aspect of our company so I am not sure. I assume it has worked well since we've used it for years at this point!,,Zendesk, IntercomTalkdesk is a perfect choice for customer serviceWe use Talkdesk in all department of our company which supports our corporate and particular students all over the world. We use it to make calls to students to give our help and navigate in using our online school. Talkdesk is one of our main instrument in daily job, we made around 50-100 calls per day.,Login using Salesforce, and integration in Salesforce. Fast login, fast response. Fast technical support in resolving issues.,There have been connection issues while talking. Too many updates.,9,The speed of processing daily tasks means we reach more students. Better service is provided because the connection is better than with other apps we used. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to train new people for the team.,Five9 Virtual Contact Center,DPS Outlook Office, MS SharePoint, Microsoft TeamsReally Great Call Center SoftwareTalkdesk is used exclusively by our Customer Service Team. We are looking to find a call-center software to better help us route our calls and track metrics for training. We are now able to better connect our customers with an agent who has the training to better resolve their issue without transferring calls. I was also able to introduce KPIs for the department using the metrics.,Call center metrics. Voicemails.,Initially the cost seemed high -- however, we are seeing a great ROI.,10,Improved training. Better metrics. Call monitoring.,8x8 Contact CenterA Great Product but lacks some integrationsCurrently, Talkdesk is being used only by our support and success departments. We use it for all of our incoming and outgoing calls. We originally decided to implement it to better track the results of our calls. We struggled to know what the main results were of the calls being made, and had no way of dispositioning any of them.,It does great at integrating with Zendesk, which we use for all of our support tickets. It makes it very easy to disposition each call you make. You can transfer calls easily between teams.,The connectivity issues on our end continues to be an issue, which makes it unreliable at times. It can't integrate with Gainsight, which we primarily use on our success team.,7,It has forced us to go back to using landline phones for our Success team, since the reliability and integration just aren't there.,RingCentralLet's Talk TalkdeskTalkdesk is being used by The Escape Game as our guest experience call software, and it is very easy to use! We have multiple phone lines, one for each of our national stores, and it's easy to switch between each one to call from those lines. It integrates well with Salesforce Desk and Slack, allowing us to help communicate call needs to the stores themselves and keep records of each guest's contact information that will pull up each time that guest calls in. It gives great reporting as well.,It runs fast. It pulls up guest contact information quickly. It's easy to teach/use.,Occasional downtime, but only very occasionally. It sometimes doesn't pull up guest phone numbers or contacts.,9,It allows us to track call volume.,SlackGreat company! Great service!Talkdesk is used by our Customer Service call center only at Generation Tux. It is currently used by 30 call center and sales agents. It allows myself as the Manager of the call center team to truly analyze and support all agents in every facet of their job on a daily basis.,The analytics they share are awesome! Their call back feature is a true crowd pleaser. Their Admin page allows me to add and delete agents easily.,I have two brands that use this platform so a whisper feature to start every call with the brand name would be amazing so we do not answer with the wrong greeting.,10,Talkdesk has been a great value for the price. It has allowed us to provide world-class service to our customers all across the country.,,Zendesk, IntercomTalkdesk for Product Support TeamsTalkdesk is currently being used by the Product Support team at Cylance. It will also be used by the Professional Services team soon. It addressed the problem we had of no visibility into reporting with our old phone system. With Talkdesk we now have the capability to run reports on various statistics being used daily.,Reporting. Agent status. Call monitoring.,Specific Reporting User Interface,9,Visibility into the number of calls.,Talkdesk is a easy to use, full featured call center solution.Talkdesk is our main telephony system to manage all inbound/outbound customer service inquires. It is being used by our customer success department. We have Talkdesk integration with Salesforce Service Console to create cases and manage all inquiries.,Integration with other softwares like Salesforce, Slack, and Desk.com Call bar is easy to use and has a simple interface. Reporting in Talkdesk is easy to read once you get to know how the features work.,Implementation could have more filters and additional methods of case creation. Call bar could be integrated as a CTI component on salesforce service console.,8,Before Talkdesk, we didn't have an IVR so many callers would receive a busy signal. since getting talkdesk we don't miss calls anymore.,Salesforce Community CloudTalkdesk User and Admin ReviewTalkdesk is seamlessly integrated with our Salesforce service cloud which is of paramount importance to our business model. The support has been excellent in getting issues fixed and the application is a good match for our customer support team to take calls throughout the day. Definitely recommend to B2B and B2C customers, enterprises, or otherwise.,Receiving customer service calls over VOIP Integration with Salesforce Service Cloud Configurable phone numbers for different countries.,I was not involved in the purchasing decision, so I cannot comment on the cost.,10,115 smooth calls a day.,Talkdesk is the bestIt is being used by all of our company, finance, sales, planning, managers, etc.,Call recording. Tracking and monitoring calls. Linking to Salesforce.,Cuts out sometimes. Call quality is sometimes not 100%.,10,Positive as it can help us track history of calls with clients. Positive as we can listen back and make sure staff follow protocol.,,Salesforce Analytics CloudTalkdesk has it all!Talkdesk provides a simple solution to the communication we need to have with our customers. It is simple to use and provides a way in which we can get customers where they need to go without the hassle of callbacks and holds. Talkdesk is also reliable in how they manage call quality and customer satisfaction.,Talkdesk never has call quality issues. Talkdesk is super simple to use. It took me 5 minutes to learn what all of the buttons do. Talkdesk support is very easy to get a hold of, and very friendly when helping.,Talkdesk may do well to tell what country a call is from. Other than that no complaints!,10,Talkdesk has provided us happy and loyal customers. This is our main workplace objective.Talkdesk = EPIC guest experience!Talkdesk is being used by our Guest Experience team at The Escape Game's headquarters. We have 14 store locations, and our team answers the phones for the local store each day! Talkdesk has allowed us to build this team and develop trust with our guests by being "local" while serving our store teams and freeing up their time on the phone so they are able to serve guests face to face.,The reporting is accurate and incredibly user-friendly. It's nice to have all of the options at your fingertips, rather than a messy back-end to build reports. Re-assigning Agents to ring groups is simple, and we need that to be a quick process since our department changes so often! The integration with Salesforce has been very useful in managing our guest interactions.,Having an option to take notes while in a call on web mode would be wonderful!,10,Talkdesk has made it possible for our local store team members to be more interactive with guests face to face without having to worry about answering the phone in the lobby. Our Guest Experience team is able to work together without error because of Talkdesk's tracking. Reporting in Talkdesk has helped us to properly budget for staffing costs within our Guest Experience team.,Salesforce Lightning Platform, Olark, SlackReally good to reach high performanceWe have been using TalkDesk at a regional level for now 2 years ( EMEA Markets). It helped to solve several problems such as productivity (we have increased our daily calls from 20%). Also, it is very easy to monitor the activity and productivity of your team, which was not the case with the other tool we were using.,High performance outbound. You can reach high productivity without any problem. Inbound management, easy to receive and dispatch inbound calls between your team. Monitoring, you get very relevant info about your team's productivity and activity so you can manage strategy very quickly.,Callbar, this tool is very easy to use, but could be more developed to get more options on it, such as number of calls done on the day.,9,We improved from 20% our number of daily calls. After improving our number of calls our conversion rate increased by 10%, which is an important improvement of our business results.,Five9 Virtual Contact Center,Salesforce.com, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Microsoft 365 Business, Expensify, Google DriveA problem SolverI've been working with Talkdesk for a year now it solved all the problems we had with other dialers, working almost 5 years in my actual company, we faced so many issues, but with Talkdesk we were able to get back our job quality, made our daily work much smoother than ever.,Easy call system, easy to call and manage. Very stable and rarely crashes. Syncs with our internal system, making it precise and easy to use.,It takes some time to sync with our Salesforce after an internal change of data. Be able to preselect the county codes and set some as default. Call history for users, without the need of an admin.,10,I have no access to this information.,Avaya and Dialpad,Salesforce Commerce CloudTalkdesk is worth it!!!TalkDesk helps us every day by bringing happiness to customers all across the United States. We rent out parking spots at garages from California all the way to Canada and we couldn't do it without TalkDesk. TalkDesk is very reliable with phone calls, customers can hear us crystal clear(unless they have bad service), and we are able to bring people together one parking space at a time. If we didn't have TalkDesk then SpotHero wouldn't be the best App that it is out today! GO TALKDESK!!,Bring customers and us closer together. Help communicate internally within our company. Helps non-tech savvy people to help other customers with ease.,Sometimes there is a bit of a lag retrieving data. Glitches sometimes happen when clicking to transfer. When changing status's it sometimes clicks a different one (could be the computer or user error).,10,TalkDesk helps bring our company one step closer to being one with the community. It sometimes doesn't flow like it normally should. Always holds up when we need it too most. Other systems have failed us and we are doing our best to recommend!,Talkdesk for Customer SupportCurrently, Talkdesk is being used by our Support team and our inbound Sales team. It allows our customers to call us directly with questions. If Support gets a Sales call, or vice versa, we are able to transfer calls between departments. We also use Talkdesk for outbound calls. We love that Talkdesk allows us to share one phone number for Support, but we have been able to set up a separate number for Sales.,Customization of business hours, holiday hours and greetings. It is important that our callers don't receive the same welcome greeting if they are calling in on a holiday when our office is closed or outside of business hours. Talkdesk allows us to have customized greetings for all of these scenarios. Call Transfers - Warm and Blind. We transfer calls between agents on the Support team as well as to Sales. It is easy to do and we have the option to do a warm transfer to introduce the new agent to the caller if we'd like. Reporting - I pull weekly and quarterly reports from Talkdesk to keep and eye on our volume, missed calls, voicemails, service level and calls per agent. Reports are easy to pull and customizable by phone number and date range.,Right now we are unable to delete our own greetings. You have to reach out to Talkdesk Support to have those old greetings removed.,8,Our company is constantly praised for our customer service and ease of getting in touch with a live agent. We couldn't do it without Talkdesk!,Salesforce Service Cloud,Help Scout, AsanaIntuitive, easy to use software.Our company uses Talkdesk for consultant and customer support purposes. We primarily use Talkdesk in our Support and Field Development departments in order to communicate with our consultant field/customers, and to monitor productivity and other metrics of these departments.,Intuitive, easy to use interface. Seamless integration with Zendesk. Excellent built-in reporting tools.,Occasional dropped calls/agents sometimes dropped from call rotation. I would love to see custom reporting.,9,Monitoring call volume to better train/staff our customer-facing departments. Resolving customer/consultant issues more efficiently. Easier agent training.,Mitel Applications SuiteEasily integrated into my work environmentI am sure there are many VOIP programs out there (we have tried 3 so far), but Talkdesk is here to stay. The integration with Salesforce, and the possibility and ease with which managers can listen to calls for quality reviews, offers everyone in my small office enough peace of mind about our work processes.,Offers a click to call option. Easy to integrate into salesforce. Easy to listen to calls for quality controls. History of calls per agent on the web version.,Glitches, silences or rewinding of the conversation, all of which are not so common (mainly after a long pause in calling or after using other voice/video consuming platforms). These are fixed when re-launching.,8,It has made it more efficient to place calls (numbers). It has made it easy to check for our history and listen to our calls (quality). It has made it easier to input call results for survey purposes.Amazing product for contacting clients effortlesslyI use Talkdesk daily to contact students who are studying online. I work as a student advisor for them and we go through all the necessary things through the phone using Talkdesk. Talkdesk is used within my department and some other departments inside my organization, but I do not know the exact amount.,The simple layout makes it easy to use. It's quick to open and functions quickly as well. Good connection within the calls.,Sometimes, but very rarely it crashes, but their customer support works very effortlessly.,10,It makes reaching out to my clients easier as I can also modify the phone number more suitable for each country I call. It is the main tool for me in my everyday work, couldn't work without it!,,Microsoft Teams, DPS Outlook Office, OneNoteUser-friendly!Talkdesk is mostly only used by the customer service department. Since we contact customers outside of North America, it is easier to do so with Talldesk and for the customers as well. We get to track statistics as well as people's progress which is truly helpful during meetings.,Very easy to use. The support that we receive is quick and always efficient. It allows us to do many different functions.,I do not have any complaints at the moment. As a user, Talldesk is great. Perhaps an administrator may have a different response than me.,10,Helps us increase our satisfaction level.,10,10,Overall, Talkdesk is a Quality ServiceHere at Generation Tux, we utilize Talkdesk in our customer experience department. This is the main department that uses this service, and it is the main mode of communication between our agents and the consumers. By having the ability to use Talkdesk when interacting with our customers, we have the ability to ensure quality dialogue with ease of use that makes training very simple.,Provides clear connections Very simple to use in general Constantly providing updates to improve overall call quality Makes going through calls easy when listening in for quality control,While the updates are great, and often, sometimes they do cause more of an issue than anything Depending on when a call comes in, it can take a little bit to be able to listen in on a recording There a few too many things that you can do with this service which can make it difficult to sift through the fluff,9,Allows our customers an easy way of contacting our service team.,,Zendesk, Intercom, SlackTalkdesk can make life easier if you are moving from a traditional PBXPowerDMS uses Talkdesk to handle all inbound and outbound support calls. Also, with the release of Mobile, we can implement it to manage outbound sales as well. We went from having no reportable KPIs to having a ton of KPIs and having to decide what was best for us to keep track of in our instance. The implementation was as streamlined as it could be (slight delay caused by our prior vendor). Now we have a full process for auditing out support, which was non-existent before. Now, our agents know where their weaknesses are and can improve making our service that much better!,Communication Feature Releases based on customer requests Call Quality UX,Delayed Releases Technical Documentation,10,Better use of resources Scheduling improvements Abandon rate droppage Customer Satisfaction,,Slack, PlayVox, RescueAssist, Salesforce Service CloudGreat tool for businessesIn my company we use Talkdesk daily and we love it! It is used by several departments, but mostly by the the CR and Sales Team as they have to call to countries all over the world. They can reach customers easily and track their calls. It is also integrated to Salesforce so that they can add personal information of customers.,The integration with Salesforce for tracking calls and personal data of customers. To call from anywhere to other countries without any problems. Great sound quality and the possibility of listening to old calls.,Sometimes we experience downtime, but I guess it is due to maintenance.,10,It is the main tool that we use to sell our product.,Skype for Business (formerly Lync)Great for companies with agents working remotelyWe use Talkdesk within our reservations, sales, and marketing teams both internally and with clients. We also use it for the whole company's telephones, like the events spaces and restaurants. It's great for our company since we have many events managers working from the different venues and we needed a system that was flexible but still reliable.,We can connect the calls to Salesforce and then have access to the guest's profile. We can track all exchanged calls with each guest, which is perfect for sales. We can also check the performance for all the team.,We occasionally experience some bugs, like getting calls whilst still engaged on a call, but it doesn't happen very often.,9,I don't have access to this information at this time.
Talkdesk
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Talkdesk Reviews

Talkdesk

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 145 vetted Talkdesk reviews and ratings

Ray Medrano profile photo
  • Being able to have detailed reporting of the variety of phone calls our team gets.
  • The ability to see in real time any calls, clients in our queue and average wait time to better assist our clientele.
  • The ability to use their web platform and a widget tool in our computers.
  • the lack of customization when it comes to rings and sounds for overall customization.
Deff appropriate for any tech support team or any small organization needing a VoIP option for the communication needs. It is always handy to be able to talk with a client and have someone else ghost your calls to understand what the need is for our clients as well.
Read Ray Medrano's full review
Alexa Fuhrman profile photo

• Caller ID-always on point and letting us know who is calling in.
  • Sound Quality-if you have a good headset, the quality of the call is great!
  • Connects to other platforms like Zendesk easily!
  • Sometimes it has a lag.. you will hear the ringing and the computer has to catch up for a couple of seconds.
  • Restarting every time I disconnect my laptop from my added screen is a pain.
  • Every once in a while, Talkdesk will go "down" for a little while. Usually due to site maintenance I presume.
Every day I use this service for several calls. It is hard to choose one scenario. It usually goes like this, Customer calls, I answer. If the ustomer has questions, I help them. If the customer is done talking, I end the call. Pretty straight forward!
Read Alexa Fuhrman's full review
Natalia Shlykova profile photo
  • Login using Salesforce, and integration in Salesforce.
  • Fast login, fast response.
  • Fast technical support in resolving issues.
  • There have been connection issues while talking.
  • Too many updates.
Talkdesk is great to use for a customer service job or somewhere where you need to call a lot, and especially in different countries. It is user-friendly and you don't need to spend so much time to understand how it works.
It is not really needed in jobs where you do not have to call a lot.
Read Natalia Shlykova's full review
Nic G profile photo
  • Call center metrics.
  • Voicemails.
  • Initially the cost seemed high -- however, we are seeing a great ROI.
Talkdesk is well suited in my small team where some of the users are remote. As this is an internet-based phone system, you are not limited in where you can work. We have also found that our customers much prefer calling into 1 toll-free number and having their call routed.
Read Nic G's full review
Tanner Wright profile photo
  • It does great at integrating with Zendesk, which we use for all of our support tickets.
  • It makes it very easy to disposition each call you make.
  • You can transfer calls easily between teams.
  • The connectivity issues on our end continues to be an issue, which makes it unreliable at times.
  • It can't integrate with Gainsight, which we primarily use on our success team.
We have struggled a lot with Talkdesk being reliable. We consistently have dropped calls on our end, and a lot of times it doesn't connect at all. It also is a big bummer for us that it does not integrate with Gainisght. We would love to have it writeback all of the activity from our calls to Gainisght.
Read Tanner Wright's full review
Zachary Metzger profile photo
July 11, 2019

Let's Talk Talkdesk

• It runs fast.
  • It pulls up guest contact information quickly.
  • It's easy to teach/use.
  • Occasional downtime, but only very occasionally.
  • It sometimes doesn't pull up guest phone numbers or contacts.
It allows for use on any computer, which is very helpful. It also allows us to take calls for different phone lines and know which line the guest is calling in on. We can also switch the calls to make calls from different lines.
Read Zachary Metzger's full review
Jeff Gilman profile photo
  • The analytics they share are awesome!
  • Their call back feature is a true crowd pleaser.
  • Their Admin page allows me to add and delete agents easily.
  • I have two brands that use this platform so a whisper feature to start every call with the brand name would be amazing so we do not answer with the wrong greeting.
Talkdesk fits my size call center perfect for all aspects of my job!
Read Jeff Gilman's full review
Joe Daoud profile photo
  • Reporting.
  • Agent status.
  • Call monitoring.
  • Specific Reporting
  • User Interface
Talkdesk is well suited to provide a softphone system for a small group of representatives. It may not be fully appropriate for large call centers because it is a SaaS however, I have not tested it in that fashion so I cannot speak for that specifically.
Read Joe Daoud's full review
Long Dai profile photo
  • Integration with other softwares like Salesforce, Slack, and Desk.com
  • Call bar is easy to use and has a simple interface.
  • Reporting in Talkdesk is easy to read once you get to know how the features work.
  • Implementation could have more filters and additional methods of case creation.
  • Call bar could be integrated as a CTI component on Salesforce service console.
Managing agents with Talkdesk live reports works well in our org. We have agents who use Talkdesk call volume tracker to schedule breaks and also manangers use call volume data to schedule agent service levels.
Read Long Dai's full review
amrit patil profile photo
  • Receiving customer service calls over VOIP
  • Integration with Salesforce Service Cloud
  • Configurable phone numbers for different countries.
  • I was not involved in the purchasing decision, so I cannot comment on the cost.
B2B/B2C customer support using VOIP. Reasonably priced, effective and suites our business need. We get customer calls throughout the day, 6 days a week and we needed a robust system to take care of those calls.
Read amrit patil's full review
Sarah Greenwood profile photo
  • Call recording.
  • Tracking and monitoring calls.
  • Linking to Salesforce.
  • Cuts out sometimes.
  • Call quality is sometimes not 100%.
Suited very well to Sales teams or account managers and those who need to monitor and listen back to calls.
Read Sarah Greenwood's full review
Josh Squire profile photo
  • Talkdesk never has call quality issues.
  • Talkdesk is super simple to use. It took me 5 minutes to learn what all of the buttons do.
  • Talkdesk support is very easy to get a hold of, and very friendly when helping.
  • Talkdesk may do well to tell what country a call is from. Other than that no complaints!
Talkdesk is well suited for larger groups. We have a large group of employees that all rely on Talkdesk, and it is very effective in its tracking of numbers from calls missed, to calls picked up and by whom. It works well to provide a larger company a very simple solution in communication.
Read Josh Squire's full review
Jade Kravat profile photo
  • The reporting is accurate and incredibly user-friendly. It's nice to have all of the options at your fingertips, rather than a messy back-end to build reports.
  • Re-assigning Agents to ring groups is simple, and we need that to be a quick process since our department changes so often!
  • The integration with Salesforce has been very useful in managing our guest interactions.
  • Having an option to take notes while in a call on web mode would be wonderful!
Talkdesk is wonderful for our team as a central location working for multiple stores across the country. I could see this being a great option for customer support centers as well!
Read Jade Kravat's full review
Karim Mahroug profile photo
  • High performance outbound. You can reach high productivity without any problem.
  • Inbound management, easy to receive and dispatch inbound calls between your team.
  • Monitoring, you get very relevant info about your team's productivity and activity so you can manage strategy very quickly.
  • Callbar, this tool is very easy to use, but could be more developed to get more options on it, such as number of calls done on the day.
Talkdesk is very well suited for outbound campaigns, the performance and the number of calls you can make a day is very good. It could perform better for the alert of the inbound so you become aware faster about an entering call.
Read Karim Mahroug's full review
Marcos Sanches profile photo
May 23, 2019

A problem Solver

• Easy call system, easy to call and manage.
  • Very stable and rarely crashes.
  • Syncs with our internal system, making it precise and easy to use.
  • It takes some time to sync with our Salesforce after an internal change of data.
  • Be able to preselect the county codes and set some as default.
  • Call history for users, without the need of an admin.
It's well suited for companies who need a simple and easy dialer to implement, for inbound or outbound calls, the reports are clean and easy to search and share, making the daily basis work better. The admins have control of all the call history and recordings, but for the user, it lacks a way for it to view his work time, call time, break time to help control their time.
Read Marcos Sanches's full review
Cory Swenson profile photo

• Bring customers and us closer together.
  • Help communicate internally within our company.
  • Helps non-tech savvy people to help other customers with ease.
  • Sometimes there is a bit of a lag retrieving data.
  • Glitches sometimes happen when clicking to transfer.
  • When changing status's it sometimes clicks a different one (could be the computer or user error).
Everyone here at SpotHero would gladly recommend TalkDesk as the system actually works. It beings not only our employees together, but it also brings the customer one step closer to talking with us face to face. We wouldn't have any other program out there as TalkDesk is one of the best!! You rock TalkDesk!
Read Cory Swenson's full review
Leigh Malamphy profile photo
  • Customization of business hours, holiday hours and greetings. It is important that our callers don't receive the same welcome greeting if they are calling in on a holiday when our office is closed or outside of business hours. Talkdesk allows us to have customized greetings for all of these scenarios.
  • Call Transfers - Warm and Blind. We transfer calls between agents on the Support team as well as to Sales. It is easy to do and we have the option to do a warm transfer to introduce the new agent to the caller if we'd like.
  • Reporting - I pull weekly and quarterly reports from Talkdesk to keep and eye on our volume, missed calls, voicemails, service level and calls per agent. Reports are easy to pull and customizable by phone number and date range.
  • Right now we are unable to delete our own greetings. You have to reach out to Talkdesk Support to have those old greetings removed.
Great for a customer service team who is fielding inbound calls or needs to route calls to other departments within your business.

Talkdesk probably wouldn't be necessary for a single person team.
Read Leigh Malamphy's full review
Candice B profile photo
  • Intuitive, easy to use interface.
  • Seamless integration with Zendesk.
  • Excellent built-in reporting tools.
  • Occasional dropped calls/agents sometimes dropped from call rotation.
  • I would love to see custom reporting.
I have been using Talkdesk for over a year now. So far, I have found Talkdesk to be the most intuitive contact center software I've used in a contact center role. The interface is easy to navigate, new agents learn the ropes quickly, and it integrates seamlessly with Zendesk. I can also easily monitor the productivity of my team using real-time metrics and the stock reporting tools. My team experiences the occasional issue where calls drop, or agents drop from call rotation. However, restarting the software almost always resolves this issue.
With that said, we would like to see the ability to customize reporting tools around specific metrics.
Read Candice B's full review
Eric A profile photo
  • Offers a click to call option.
  • Easy to integrate into salesforce.
  • Easy to listen to calls for quality controls.
  • History of calls per agent on the web version.
  • Glitches, silences or rewinding of the conversation, all of which are not so common (mainly after a long pause in calling or after using other voice/video consuming platforms). These are fixed when re-launching.
Talkdesk is appropriate for customer service outbound and inbound, as it is also for sales. I work in an online school as support. However, I imagine it would not be a complete enough tool for e-learning with a teacher or for conferences (for that, there are other tools).
Read Eric A's full review
Jenni Sulkala profile photo
  • The simple layout makes it easy to use.
  • It's quick to open and functions quickly as well.
  • Good connection within the calls.
  • Sometimes, but very rarely it crashes, but their customer support works very effortlessly.
It's suitable, for example, for customer support and sales. Basically, for calls, where you don't necessarily have to see each other and communication by talking, is enough. It's not maybe the best possible solution for very important business calls where you might want to see each other and share attachments etc, but for normal calling, it works perfectly!
Read Jenni Sulkala's full review
Sherihane Lazrag profile photo
August 21, 2019

User-friendly!

• Very easy to use.
  • The support that we receive is quick and always efficient.
  • It allows us to do many different functions.
  • I do not have any complaints at the moment. As a user, Talldesk is great. Perhaps an administrator may have a different response than me.
Talldesk is recommended for start-up businesses or businesses with about 20-300 employees. It does not require a lot of training to use and is very user-friendly.
Read Sherihane Lazrag's full review
David F profile photo
  • Provides clear connections
  • Very simple to use in general
  • Constantly providing updates to improve overall call quality
  • Makes going through calls easy when listening in for quality control
  • While the updates are great, and often, sometimes they do cause more of an issue than anything
  • Depending on when a call comes in, it can take a little bit to be able to listen in on a recording
  • There a few too many things that you can do with this service which can make it difficult to sift through the fluff
In general, Talkdesk is well suited for the communication we have with our customers. The service is easy to use, the connectivity works well in most situations, and our agents pick up the system very quickly.
Read David F's full review
Casey Hostetter profile photo
  • Communication
  • Feature Releases based on customer requests
  • Call Quality
  • UX
  • Delayed Releases
  • Technical Documentation
If you desire a PBX onsite, this is not the product for you. If you are a new company or old company looking for a software solution to PBX, I would highly advise Talkdesk. Talkdesk it best suited for anyone in software I feel. It does not require a ton of technical aptitude to set up and manage. They keep up with you too to see how you are doing and offer any assistance that might be needed.
Read Casey Hostetter's full review
amanda gerlinger profile photo
  • The integration with Salesforce for tracking calls and personal data of customers.
  • To call from anywhere to other countries without any problems.
  • Great sound quality and the possibility of listening to old calls.
  • Sometimes we experience downtime, but I guess it is due to maintenance.
We sell all over the world and need the ability to call customers whenever and wherever they are as we have to call our leads as soon as possible. It is also well suited for when a Sales Manager wants to check on his agents he or she has the possibility to listen to the calls and help the agents to improve.
Read amanda gerlinger's full review
Diana Alves profile photo
  • We can connect the calls to Salesforce and then have access to the guest's profile.
  • We can track all exchanged calls with each guest, which is perfect for sales.
  • We can also check the performance for all the team.
  • We occasionally experience some bugs, like getting calls whilst still engaged on a call, but it doesn't happen very often.
Talkdesk is a very useful tool that makes my
work a lot easier since we can answer calls from anywhere as soon as we have a
computer and an internet connection. It works well in our company for our needs, so I am not sure about other scenarios where it will be less appropriate.
Read Diana Alves's full review

Agent dashboard (113)
Validate callers (96)
Outbound response (99)
Call forwarding (96)
Click-to-call (CTC) (92)
Warm transfer (106)
Predictive dialing (54)
Interactive voice response (71)
REST APIs (67)
Call scripts (50)
Call tracking (100)
Multichannel integration (76)
CRM software integration (102)
Inbound call routing (99)
Omnichannel inbound routing (69)
Recording (112)
Quality management (104)
Call analytics (102)
Historical reporting (105)
Live reporting (99)
Customer surveys (54)
Customer interaction analytics (62)

About Talkdesk

Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center aims to enable companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. According to the vendor, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,400 innovative enterprises around the world, including Discovery Education and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions.

Talkdesk Features

Has featureCall scripts
Has featureCall tracking
Has featureMultichannel integration
Has featureCRM software integration
Has featureAutomatic speech recognition (ASR)
Has featureNatural language processing for IVR
Has featureCommunications forecasting
Has featureMobile applications
Predictive Analytics Features
Has featureIntelligent call routing
Has featureChatbots
Has featureAI assistance for live agents

Talkdesk Integrations

Zendesk, Slack, Olark, Contactually, Nimble, Shopify, Freshdesk, Front, Help Scout, Kustomer, Intercom, Pipedrive, OnePageCRM, Salesforce, Google, Infusionsoft, Zoho, Big Commerce

Talkdesk Competitors