Reviews (26-50 of 186)
- Easy to manage. Talkdesk is a purely Saas solution, which makes it so we don't have to manage any physical hardware anywhere except headsets.
- Easy to deploy. Talkdesk turned a task that used to take days with a 3rd-party support company with our previous phones into a 30-second process that we can teach anyone to do.
- Password resets. This still isn't managed internally, and you have to reach out to their support team to reset anyone's passwords.
- IVR buildout. However, this is supposed to be easier in their newer product, Talkdesk studio.
- It's easy to use. You just click on the number and it's already calling the costumer.
- It's light and most of the time fast, so you can manage to reach a high number of costumers during the day.
- It can be linked to other software, such as Salesforce, which makes things a lot easier from an organization point of view.
- We had problems reaching some countries, like Bosnia and African countries, and had to ask for support.
- Sometimes the calls get dropped all of a sudden, especially if you're speaking for more than 10 minutes with the customer. It can be annoying for us and for the customer too.
It works so well and customers receive a call centre experience no matter where our staff are working. Calls are logged automatically, calls are easy to transfer and cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and analysis. The Talkdesk dashboard is really useful when managing our agents and monitoring call stats. It tracks service level rates and it integrates with Salesforce which is so useful to record calls and data.
Such an easy to use system and extremely beneficial!
- Detailed reports on call statistics within teams - useful for monitoring team performances and peak / busy times
- Integrates with Salesforce which is very important when logging calls and data
- Calls are clear and efficient
- Reports could be slightly more user-friendly and easier to tweak where required
2. During staff performance management to monitor individual call statistics and the percentage of calls each agent is taking
I like Talkdesk for its ability to track and record calls. I am not sure if it is my network or Talkdesk specifically, but I am frequently having to close out of it and open it back up for it to work properly. I have talked to others on my team and some have experienced the same thing while others have had no problems with that. I also find it difficult to transfer to someone else; if there are calls in the queue, they have no opportunity to set themselves to "available for transfer" before the next call is routed to them. I think it is capable of doing what we need it to do... it's just a learning process and a matter of getting things customized.
We are now able to see what is driving the volume of our calls by selecting a disposition. Gives us immediate access to recorded calls. It writes back to our ticket system.
- Records calls and you have immediate access to them
- Integrated with Zendesk
- Gives you the ability to select a disposition (purpose of the call)
- Difficult to transfer to someone else and do follow up work
- Sometimes I have to close out and open it back up in order for it to work
- It creates duplicate tickets in zendesk
- Third party integration is my favorite feature of talks desk, as it makes tasks much easier to accomplish when you don't have to move through several different app and/or web pages.
- Their software application is intuitive and user friendly; it's not overly complicated and is easy to pick up with only minor computer skills
- Call logging is simple, yet effective, as talkdesk lets you easily track down call notes (we use this feature specifically with our third party integration with Zendesk).
- Audio input/output does not seem to save your selections once you close the application, forcing you to set those each time you log in.
- Different color schemes would be nice to have, as we work in a darker area of our building and a dark mode would be very appreciated.
- While Talkdesk does integrate with third party applications, it doesn't always transition notes well from the call log, to Zendesk, forcing us to have to type out the notes a second time.
- Reliability. Rarely do we encounter outages or issues that affect all three of our departments.
- Easy to use. From a user and admin perspective, the system is easy to use which helps prevent hiccups in the client experience.
- Reporting. The built-in reporting provided gives us insight into individual and team performance, which helps us keep employees more accountable.
- There are only two levels to the dispositions, which is how we categorize phone calls. Our cases are categorized using 3 levels, so additional options here would be great.
- We've run into some challenges with having an agent logged into more than one rotation, but receiving calls equally. I'm not sure if Talkdesk is able to support this concept.
- The callbar allows you to use other programs and have the call always under control.
- It really easy to change the number from which you call.
- The dashboard with the statistics is really clear and useful.
- The possibilty of adding a calling list.
- Easy to use/learn especially for beginners who have never used this type of service.
- Your able to log in and monitor different teams or users in real time.
- Able to track calls down to the second.
- The ability to be able to place a caller on hold; make an add't phone call then either transfer the caller or bring them on.
- Having a status where the user is not accepting incoming "outside" calls but can still accept calls from colleagues.
- Being able to transfer a call back into a holding queue.
There are times that I need to be able to place the Caller on hold then call out to a third person and then bring the caller on the line. But have not been able to do that. I have to keep the caller on while getting the third on the line.
- It's great for recording calls for trainings
- It's great for logging tasks in Salesforce and saving time
- It's great for speeding up the dialing process
- Backend admin could have been easier to use and configure when initially it was setup
- Reporting - we rely on exports for mode usage (WFM and adherence), inbound and outbound volume and KPIs (AHT, ATT, AWT).
- Quality - with a great internal wired network Talkdesk lives up to the game.
- Support - There hasn't been a moment of frustration with anything Talkdesk offers, their support is fast and amazing!
- Future vision - AI for sentiment and all the other fun things about AI.
- Live speech to text - I saw this demo's somewhere and it was amazing, especially when a knowledge base was connected with an AI bot.
- Price - lower the price, we are all cheap and trying to get ahead.
A fantastic system for all.
- Reporting/analysis of calls - easily digestible/simple to view.
- Metrics present to reflect average wait time/count of calls/CSAT etc - very apparent on the Talkdesk home screen. It enables the team to see what targets they're working towards and how far they're off of them.
- Ability to download agent-specific calls (outside of a huge spreadsheet) with every call made in an X-day period.
It is less appropriate for very small teams who will receive the ad hoc inbound call (involves constantly being connected so that a call is not missed).
- I really like how easy it is to transfer calls on Talk Desk.
- You can see how many people are logged in and how many customers are in the queue.
- To dial out is also very easy as you can copy and paste into the phone number field.
- Bugs are usually fixed quickly however it can be extremely disruptive to business needs & communication.
- I would like it if it had a caller ID feature.
- Widget mode can be very glitchy.
Talkdesk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Talkdesk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Talkdesk Technical Details