The data is accurate and the support is good. We will definitely renew it.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Zoominfo is crucial to our sales process. Primarily we use Zoominfo to check data that people give us from form submissions, whether through our website or a partner. Since people don't always want to fill out all the forms, sometimes they use "xjuosidjfoas" as their phone number or title. We could assume that this means the person does not want to do business with us, but that is not always the case. We have found that people just hate filling out forms. Zoominfo allows us to bridge the gap.
With the combined resources of crowdsorced info on both data.com as well as the immediacy of info on LinkedIn, as well as intel on Hoovers, information provided on ZoomInfo is more readily available if you have the time to invest in looking for it. However, at the pace we do business, having a "one stop shop" for information is very convenient. On efficiency alone, ZoomInfo is worth the price of subscription considering our business model.
I would like to renew our ZoomInfo access. However, due to HR budget reductions, we have not been given the funds to renew the product.
After using a variety of data aggregators and cleaning tools, I received the least amount of phone calls from our sales team with usability questions or general complaints about dirty data. Our sales rep was helpful and attentive. Whenever I have had to reach out to their customer service, my questions have been answered promptly.
Don't work at Chelsea anymore so I can't say whether they will renew or not. I would!
It helps me in my line of business and efficiency of my work and my teams work has been increased.
Best ROI our organization has come across for this type of service. Accessible to all user levels. We will be renewing our contract!
I am not sure the company I currently work for would be interested in the product but I am going to research it.
ZoomInfo combines a comprehensive business database with technology to fuel a go-to-market strategy from start to finish, and provide an accurate, 360-degree view of customers, prospects, and opportunities. With features and integrations incorporated into your workflows, the company is on a mission to deliver more leads for sales and marketing, with more closed deals, more efficiency for operations, and more control for leadership.
- Supported: Advanced search
- Supported: Web browser extension
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: Direct dial contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Ideal customer targeting
- Supported: Load time/data access
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Company information
- Supported: Industry information
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Company/business profiles
- Supported: News updates
- Supported: Web traffic insights
- Supported: Prospect tracking/following
- Supported: Alerts and reminders
- Supported: Data hygiene
- Supported: Automatic data refresh
- Supported: Tags
- Supported: Filters and segmentation
- Supported: Salesforce opportunity creation
- Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data
- Supported: Sales email templates
- Supported: Exchange integration
- Supported: Marketing automation integration
Frequently Asked Questions
ZoomInfo provides detailed profiles for millions of business professionals and businesses.
Reviewers rate Salesforce integration highest, with a score of 8.6.
The most common users of ZoomInfo are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.