Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro
We currently use core, recruiting, and onboarding. We are in the process of rolling it out to our managers so that they can use the recruiting platform. So far, we have identified that it addresses the issue of efficiency. We are able to eliminate printing applications because the managers now have access to viewing applications and/or resumes via UKG. Additionally it has solved the issue of employees asking us for their paycheck stubs. The app is extremely user-friendly and the employees are able to locate information they need via the app as opposed to asking the HR department.
- Business intelligence.
- As it relates to recruiting, I’d like to see a new way of seeing how many positions the candidate has applied to. For example, I have a candidate that has applied to all three current opportunities and the only way that I am able to view that he has applied to all three opportunities is by clicking on a box within their profile. I’d like to see this improve so that it’s easier for recruiters and hiring managers to view which opportunities the candidate has applied to.
- As a relates to onboarding, I’d like to see rehires have the ability (when completing onboarding) to reselect the previous direct deposit that was activated at the time they were termed.
- It has definitely increased employee engagement. Employees are now excited to use this new feature.
- The interactions between human resources employees has decreased because now they are able to get the information they need via UKG.
- Less paper
Everything has been a complete upgrade for us and it is working out more than we expected. I am sure we will encounter some issues along the way but I am not concerned because I can go to my customer service manager and she will open up a ticket for me or I can call the number directly and they will be able to troubleshoot over the phone. Either way, I feel confident that my issues will be resolved in a timely manner.
As I mentioned before, they are friendly and they are always able to resolve my issues. Not only are the wait times not an issue, additionally, they send emails to follow up regarding what I was calling about. It’s just an amazing user friendly experience.
Do you think UKG Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Pro's feature set?
Did UKG Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Pro go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Pro again?
During implementation, I felt like every person that I connected with provided exceptional customer service. I remember when I was working on implementing onboarding. The rep that was helping went on maternity leave as we wrapped up and during her maternity leave she sent me a picture of her baby because we had bonded and connected so much during implementation phase. Also, Susana who helped me implement life events was extremely sweet and helpful. I appreciate having those types of relationships with the people that support me the most behind the scenes.
Overall UKG’s foundation is customer service and you can feel that from beginning to end. I never felt pressured to join, I felt like the presentation they used was tailored to our company and our needs— it was very well thought out. People that I worked with on the business side still reach out and check on me. In other words, I have yet to be disappointed with any UKG employee and/or their products and services. I have been extremely satisfied. The customer service is superb and I would highly recommend UKG to others.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
Upgrading UKG Pro
UKG Pro Training
Using UKG Pro
500 - 10-15 manager use it for recruiting and TOA and the employees (500) use it for self-serve.
2 - The HR Director and VP of Finance are the two that manage on an on-going basis.
- The biggest thing for us adopting an electronic process for vacation and sick leave request. We previously were still using paper forms.
- Another big thing for us was eliminating the need to print packets for new hire paperwork. All paperwork being electronic saves time and money!
- Using BI more-- we still haven't been able to tackle that
- Using perception for feedback
Evaluating UKG Pro and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
The price was a big deal for us because we are a small company and we don't have a lot budgeted for a HRIS.
UKG Pro Implementation
It was very organized with a team that all worked together around the clock to help.
Yes - From what I remember there was implementation for all of the different platforms-- core, recruitment, onboarding, benefit, performance mgmt.
- There was only a team of 2 for implementation, but the silver lining was that we implemented in 2020 during the peak of COVID so the company was a standstill.
Configuring UKG Pro
No, we are a fairly small and easy company so that assisted with making it less complex.
Some - we have done small customizations to the interface - Super easy to do. Plus a lot of this was done during implementation.
UKG Pro Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Using UKG Pro
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
UKG Pro Reliability
Integrating UKG Pro
We have not integrated anything yet. We would like to get our current background check provider to partner with UKG.
- The Predictive Index
- Our current background check vendor
Yes, the Predictive Index has plans and our background check provider is working with UKG.