Tenfold Reviews

Joe Peers | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 01, 2018

High Value and Very Effective

After a small test, we implemented a staggered roll-out over a month in 2016. Even recruitment uses it. Great flexibility to add conference call tracking later and improve reliability steadily. Virtually no downtime in the last 12 months, and great Sugar integration. Lowers downtime, and aids in the identification of miscues in new reps; has introduced some truly invaluable KPIs to us.

• Accurate Number identification across CRM and web
  • Customizing Call Dispositions
  • Intuitive historical tracking
  • "Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system.
  • Inbound calls occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments.
  • It could be easier to navigate to old calls in the quick view popup.
In scenarios with dynamic outbound workloads of 40-250+ calls per days and a variety of sales stages and follow-up schedules, tenfold seems quite well suited. The only scenarios without much value within tenfold would be in non-CRM applications, or with low call volumes or more internal coordination outside of sales environments.
Read Joe Peers's full review
August 13, 2018

Love this software!

Tenfold is being utilized by our entire organization, although I am in the sales department and primarily use it on a daily basis, making calls to clients and tracking incoming calls. The click to dial feature allows us to make more calls and to better understand where and when our time is best spent on the phone.
  • Click to dial is a fantastic feature that enables you to never have to pick up the phone again!
  • The tracking allows you to manage yourself and your team at the same time.
  • Customer service is excellent!
  • On occasion, the notifications can be disruptive.
The click to dial feature allows me to quickly make a call from my computer screen (fantastic!), but the notifications continue popping up throughout my call with all of the other incoming calls. This can be intrusive and disruptive into what I'm doing. The tracking system allows us to manage multiple levels of call volume within departments.
Rusty Matthews | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 23, 2018

Effective tool for pipeline management

Tenfold is being used by out department (about 500 employees+). The problems it helps us solve - notes for pertinent info from customers related to pipeline management and ongoing projects with customers. We also use it to track critical time evaluations for each rep and have it report to SFDC. It is an effective tool for live customer info, pipeline management and KPI recording and performance for reps and managers.
  • Adding customer information to account and contact levels from the phone call with the customer
  • Allowing a shortcut to a pipeline management tool in SFDC to monitor sales opportunities
  • Tack time effectively for time on phone for a rep
  • Customer service to us a client
  • The pop-up window often has a glitch
  • Rebooting it to show the correct amount of time on a call
  • Self resolution tips to getting solutions without having to reach out to support teams
We are frequently opening sales opportunities with the briefcase on the pop-out window. [Tenfold] has contributed in allowing us to watch over a revenue pipeline. It is well suited for the first call to a customer, and on regular follow-ups with a customer. It is not well suited for when you are receiving multiple calls at once. The pop-out window resets and sometimes the valuable info is lost due to it resetting.
Read Rusty Matthews's full review
Tanner Meyerhoffer | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 16, 2018

Tenfold is great!

Tenfold is being used to keep our calls organized with the many different accounts we each have in our book of business individually. It helps keep track of who you are calling within our accounts and let's us take notes right on the pop out so that we know what we talked with each customer about without having to ask them over and over again.
  • Logs notes for each individual call
  • Is very easy to get acquainted with and easy to use
  • Works with our other systems very well to help keep everything organized without having to go from system to system to get information on calls
  • Lets you know who is calling so that you can prepare for the conversation you are about to have before you answer the phone
  • Not popping up when I am clicking around on a website
  • Sometimes but not often it doesn't log my call the first time I save it
  • Staying on one contact when another call comes in but I am working on notes for another customer
It is great if you have many accounts that you work with because like I said it helps keep track in your notes what you have talked to that customer about previously. If you don't really have that many people you work with it might not be worth it as far as I know but I could be wrong because I haven't experienced that side of it.
Read Tanner Meyerhoffer's full review
Rick Giddings | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 04, 2018

Try Tenfold.... Seriously.

Tenfold allows our organization to make more dials daily. Their click to dial feature has allowed our team to increase call volume by 37% which has lead to many more sales. It is easy to use and easy to teach. I would highly recommend this product to any mid size company with a sales team making outbound calls.
  • Click to dial feature allows a higher call volume per sales rep
  • Monitor each individuals performance on call volume and activity in your CRM
  • Ensure your employees are using company time to do company work and not make calls outside of work related environments.
  • No cons. Customer service is great
  • Rarely goes down
Tracking daily activity for teams and individuals. You can track each person's call volume, who they are calling, what percentage of the calls are loaded into your CRM. Makes it much easier to have you bi-weekly meetings with each employee to give them an understanding to increase sales. It is easy, if your call volume is low, we can see it. Increase it and sales will follow.
Read Rick Giddings's full review
Michael Diaz-Suarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 03, 2018

Easy, beautiful, Tenfold.

Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us, the sales department and accounting departments to log calls more efficiently. Before the implementation of Tenfold, we had to manually log and date all of our calls with a terrible proprietary software part of Cisco Agent. It was terrible. It took forever, it didn't work correctly. Tenfold allowed us to log calls efficiently and provide task creation right in it's software. With voicemail drops and magic command words, you can set tasks without having to much trouble. Before it was a 1 minute process to get all this done, with Tenfold you can create a task with proper notes in under 10 seconds.
  • Call Logging
  • Task Creating
  • Ease of use
  • User friendly Interface
  • Tips and tricks from the Tenfold Team
  • Software updates
  • New Features
  • make the interface more responsive.
An example is when people call, we have a hard time finding their information. With Tenfold not only older customers benefit from you knowing their information instantly, but new leads and opportunities can be created easily. This makes the customer feel confident that someone reached out to them with your knowledge of them.
Read Michael Diaz-Suarez's full review
Kevin Dwyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 02, 2018

Why Your Business Should Give Tenfold a Try

This program is being used the most by our sales floor, but is used across all departments. It is making things much easier to track and manage calls and notes about them through our CRM. For the most part, the main thing that we've gotten out of this is an increase in productivity and accuracy of our follow up information.
  • Tracking of calls both in bound and out bound.
  • Easily dialing out with one click of a mouse.
  • Allowing me as a sales manager to keep track of my team's calls throughout the day.
  • Sometimes we have issues with call notes not specifically logging to our CRM, but other than that it's not really an issue
You should be using Tenfold for any sales job with a need to be calling out to customers more than 40 times per day. They will save you time, and let you stay on top of any reps that you are managing. Not reccommended for smaller volume sales styles, or for very small offices
Read Kevin Dwyer's full review
Linda Brann | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2018

Helps me keep my appointments and documentation on track!

Tenfold is the SIP phone used across all of Wayfair in all departments. There are units on our desks for dialing, but the software is used remotely without the desktop phone.
  • Integrates very well with Salesforce, our CRM software. As we disposition calls, the notes automatically generate on my customer's accounts, saving me valuable steps in documentation.
  • Call metrics gathered in Tenfold are used for measuring productivity across all of the sales team. Reporting is done through Salesforce, once again speaking volumes of the integration capabilities.
  • The clarity and consistency of quality of calls are outstanding! Very little delay, static or feedback.
  • When looking at recent calls from the pop-up window, it would be beneficial if the history went back further. Often notes need to be updated.
  • When looking at the day's calls on the web page, it would be helpful if we could update notes from that page.
  • This very well could be our own team's suggestion, not Tenfold - but if we could plug our headphones into the computer directly for audio vs. having to go through the external phone, it would eliminate having to have 2 sets of headphones when having to listen to online training on the computer.
I would recommend Tenfold to any company with CRM or account management software. Being able to manage future appointments and to document it all in one step will increase efficiency.
Read Linda Brann's full review
Ricky Fox | TrustRadius Reviewer

Tenfold Saves Me Time

We use Tenfold for call management and scheduling purposes. We say "if it's not on Tenfold, it didn't happen" It is used throughout our entire department to standardize our process and assure consistency among our workforce. All calls and scheduling start and end with Tenfold. It is essential to our work day.
  • Tenfold is intuitive and seamless
  • It is very dependable, there is no need to have a backup scheduling plan
  • It easily becomes part of your routine
  • Occasionally there will be brief downtime
  • Sometimes it is hard to tell if data entered during downtime will be added later
  • Inbound calls during an outbound call can cause some confusion
If there are situations where a customer is hard to reach, Tenfold allows easy pushing forward of reminders.In a high volume call system, it provides the ability to focus on your productivity and let Tenfold worry about the call logging, scheduling, and general call management on a day by day basis.
Read Ricky Fox's full review
Robert Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 25, 2018

Tenfold is Great!

Tenfold is used to help us as an organization more easily dial out to our customers and be able to record our findings from each and every call. It is being used across the whole sales department currently and it may be expanding out. It addresses the problem of being able to quickly dial out.
  • Integrates with Salesforce easily
  • Reporting statistics for calls
  • Easily syncs with my contacts and caller recognization
  • Sometimes issues with the time of calls
  • When it crashes, it takes too long to get back up
  • Sometimes it will dial multiple times on one click
Tenfold is definitely suited for any sales organization where outbound calls are generally important and used daily. It is helpful in the organization of calls and the recording of phone metrics. The best part of Tenfold is how it is very easily integrated with Salesforce to help us navigate through our day.
Read Robert Cohen's full review
Vanessa Alonso | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 20, 2018

Great tool to use with CRM

We use Tenfold for call management. Able to utilize directly with our CRM system.
  • Great customer service.
  • Easy to set up.
  • Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM.
  • Reliable since it has not shut down on our team.
  • There are a few glitches every now and then. The previous call may pop up instead of having a real-time caller.
  • If a bit more information on the client could integrate into the pop up that would be great.
I love this "caller ID" feature, sometimes people forget they called you and think we are telemarketers, by saying hi "John Smith", I see you spoke with "Jane Doe" so they are more at ease.
Read Vanessa Alonso's full review
Daniel Pobst | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 17, 2018

Great Salesforce Tool!

We use Tenfold for our sales department. We display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard, which helps to gamify calls among the salespeople. I believe there could be quite a bit of customer service use as well, which we might move to as we handle more RMA/support issues. Tenfold is useful for making sure Salesforce notes are used as a tool, rather than an extra task.
  • Easy to set up. It has been the smoothest implementation I've been a part of.
  • Intuitive UI increases user adoption and decreases training time.
  • The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore.
  • Occasional ghost calls
  • Unable to update data if connection to phone system is interrupted
  • Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.
Make sure you have a clear understanding of your phones' integration and capabilities and how those capabilities interact with Tenfold. We had to change some settings around to get Tenfold to work. Even with these hiccups, this has been the easiest software I've ever had to implement. I've tried multiple phone systems Salesforce integrations, and none of them work nearly as well as Tenfold. Tenfold is the only one that doesn't force you to constantly open Salesforce to enter and change notes.
Read Daniel Pobst's full review
Tanner Garrity | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 16, 2018

Tenfold - A useful tool for Account Managers

Tenfold is used in my department to make outbound calls to our business accounts and in other departments to log calls and customer data. Tenfold makes it easy to keep notes during the call, attach call notes to salesforce opportuinities, and review old call notes. It helps me stay organized and review what I have spoken to customers about before a new call. It helps distinguish new business from old accounts that we have already contacted.
  • Tenfold does a great job at keeping call notes attached to calls. I can go through at the end of the day, review my notes and pull the important stuff.
  • Tenfold logs what time of day I am making my most calls and when my longest calls happen. I can see from a graph what time my customers are answering their phones and adjust my dial times.
  • Tenfold compares my personal call data against others in my company/department. I can put my data up against the top performers to see where I could possibly adjust my strategy.
  • Tenfold's note section could be segmented into bullet form, or could allow different organizations to customize a note section to log the important information they're trying to gather.
  • There have been a few times Tenfold has missed logging a call, so when I go to check my notes they aren't there.
If you have hundreds of different customers that you call on a daily basis and need to keep detailed notes about your calls then Tenfold is a good solution for you. If you're an account manager who makes cold calls and wants to track what time of the day potential clients are answering, Tenfold could be a good resource. Tenfold would not be as useful for someone who only has a few customers, or phone calls are few and far between.
Read Tanner Garrity's full review
Candice Munoz | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 10, 2018

Great Sales Tool!

Tenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being used with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click-to-dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department, we display live call metrics on a projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.
  • Able to keep notes directly onto the pop-up which imports them directly to CRM
  • Reporting statistics for calls
  • Integrates with Salesforce easily
  • intuitive and seamless
  • When putting in notes sometimes floating UI disappears so you have to reopen to finish.
  • Occasionally there will be brief downtime
  • Sometimes it will dial multiple times on one click
If your job entails constant customer dials, outbound call tracking, notating account and phone metric tracking, then Tenfold would definietly benefit your business.
Read Candice Munoz's full review
Maggie Brown McPherson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 01, 2018

Tenfold increases sales

Tenfold is being used specifically in our B2B department in order to manage accounts effectively. This helps us stay organized by creating a space to log our calls, and better serve our accounts. As an account manager, I have found that using Tenfold allows for me to set follow updates easily, I know when to reach out to specific customers, and it works seamlessly within the salesforce construct.
  • Log calls in full detail. Time, date, and notes
  • Creates call back times in the future for easy follow up
  • The click to dial function speeds up call times.
  • The calendar pop up when adding in a follow-up time could be prompted by a larger variety of words.
  • Sometimes the click to dial function goes down or is extremely slow to connect the call.
  • Searching for an account can be delayed.
Account management Tenfold is extremely valuable. I think its imperative to have this software when you are speaking to customers many times over. This software may not be appropriate for a call center where you are having a brief and one-time conversation.
Read Maggie Brown McPherson's full review
David Jacobs | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2018

Great product, very easy to use

We use tenfold to manage and note our incoming and outgoing call flow. It's fast, user-friendly, and interacts with our other software programs seamlessly. I definitely recommend it. It makes managing my book of business easier, allowing me to focus on growth instead of software issues, and support tickets to get problems fixed. Great piece of software.
  • Click to dial
  • Call notes
  • Statistic tracking
  • Call graphs
  • No complaints
[It's well suited for] managing call flow, noting calls, tracking team and company statistics. I suppose it wouldn't be as useful for a call center type of environment, but definitely for an office that centers around telecommunications. It really works very well for us.
Read David Jacobs's full review
Scarlett Goodin | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 28, 2017

BEST SALES TOOL EVER

Through Tenfold, I can record notes from conversations with my customers as I have them, and those notes are saved to my Salesforce. This makes it so easy to reference leads, or any other information I may have gathered on that customer.
  • Tenfold has all of my contacts saved already because it is linked to Salesforce. This is shown any time a make a call or have an incoming call. If a contact is not save, I can create a new one very easily.
  • Tenfold has excellent customer service. I rarely have issues with it, but when a glitch occurs the Tenfold customer service makes sure the issue is swiftly resolved.
  • With each new call I receive or make, Tenfold shows me the previous call I had with that person, along with the notes I made.
  • When I receive a call, Tenfold shows the contact(s) associated with that number. Sometimes I accidentally click on the wrong person, and there is no back button for me to change the contact after I click it.
  • Occasionally Tenfold glitches and doesn't correctly record the number of calls made or received that day.
  • Another glitch that happens sometimes is that is shows the incorrect contact when someone calls, usually pulling up a phone call I had the previous day.
It is very well suited in sales because you can easily keep track of you customers and your progress with them. I don't usually use it with the vendors my company works with, because I don't find it necessary.
Read Scarlett Goodin's full review
Travis Lovette | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 17, 2018

Tenfold is a great tool for Call Centers

Tenfold is only used for our Sales team which is about 150 people including Account Managers, Sales Reps, and Managers. We use it to sync with our CRM tool (Salesforce) for ease of use finding accounts, and also call stats.
  • Call Stats
  • Team Groupings
  • Support Staff
  • Crashes intermittently
Well suited for account verification and call/phone statistics by a team.
Read Travis Lovette's full review
Joel Brache | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 23, 2017

Great product, needs a few updates

We used Tenfold to get a popup when incoming calls came in through our phone system. We used RingCentral, Salesforce, and Tenfold together. The idea was to capture customer communications in Salesforce using the Tenfold popup. I have a one person sales team that I work with, so if that person doesn't utilize the software, we won't have a need for it. I used the software myself to log some tech support calls, but we did not have a need to do that. My sales rep ended up not using the popup and felt that it got in the way more than anything.
  • The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician.
  • The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement.
  • The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.
  • There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at.
  • It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be.
  • There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.
If you have systems that are compatible with Tenfold (Salesforce, RingCentral, etc.), and have a sales team, I definitely recommend using Tenfold. Capturing each touch point with your customers is critical if you want to have a consistent and professional relationship with them. Don't rely on a sales rep memory to keep track of when they talked to customers and what was said. Use a product like Tenfold to document everything. It's so important to do so, especially if you have a team with high turnover. You need to know everything that has been said to a customer in the past so you can support them appropriately and meet their expectations.
Read Joel Brache's full review
JP Geygan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2017

Great Call Management Tool

Tenfold is our organization's only call management tool, and we use it across the organization. It is most valuable in our sales operations - it has greatly streamlined workflow and made us more efficient. The click to dial feature works very well and quite reliably, and integrates seamlessly with our Cisco phone system. The call notes function pops up immediately after the call and eliminates extraneous clicks, allowing us to immediately record thoughts on our conversations.
  • Quick and easy click to dial feature integrates well with phone and there is no delay in dialing.
  • Post-call note feature is easy to use and integrates well with Salesforce.
  • Company-specific website aggregates user call data for easy analysis.
  • Tenfold's Chrome add-on aggressively pops up when there is an incoming call. This can sometimes interrupt a browsing session or be annoying.
  • From time to time, Tenfold doesn't connect to the Cisco softphone when the application is initiated. This is almost always fixed by restarting the computer.
Our organization uses Salesforce and Cisco phones. Tenfold integrates wonderfully with both. I can easily create a list of contacts in Salesforce, and Tenfold's click to dial function makes it easy to immediate call contacts without dialing the number manually. Once the call is over, I can immediately log notes in Tenfold's Chrome add on, which translates those notes into Salesforce instantly and in an easy-to-read format. At the end of the day, I can view my activity and that of my coworkers through Tenfold's dashboard, which measures a number of different call statistics.
Read JP Geygan's full review
Jason Conrad | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 19, 2017

Great for growing Sales Team

Tenfold is used across the Wayfair B2B Sales Org to intergrate call metrics, notes and opportunity creation to Salesforce. It is our most utilized tool in tracking enrollment and sales teams. Prior CEM tools proved and CRM were not scalable with our rate of growth and Tenfold's user friendly interface has greatly increased call production and opportunity generation on Sales Teams and provides a great real time view or production for Sales Managers.
  • Real Time Data
  • User Friendly Dashboard and Floating UI
  • Unparalleled Customer Service
  • Flexibility and willingness to implement improvements based on customer feedback
  • Floating UI will innfrequently pop out without cause.
  • Small inconsistencies with data between Tenfold and SFDC
  • Dashboard not easily customizable to frontline users
Tenfold was an integral part of scaling our B2B organization and moving from prior CRM and CEM software to Salesforce. A fast growing sales team will find Tenfold to be a great partner in implementing better and more accurate production data to support sales. Its seamless integration with SFDC CRM paired with the flexibility and approachability of Tenfold engineers as well as world class customer service are great reasons to consider the investment for a growing startup.
Read Jason Conrad's full review
Israel Gallegos | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 05, 2017

Tenfold - The Time Saver

Tenfold is an easy to use software that simplifies the process when consulting with clients, therefore it's used throughout the whole organization. As a call center, we're dealing with clients left and right. Some with an extended amount of time and some very minimal. Tenfold allow us to organize the conversation, save every moment of it and keep track of the records. Tenfold is the most convenient, time-saving, easy to use, software. Predominantly the click to dial feature tool is what will save you the most time. Just one click and you're a couple seconds away from reaching out to your client. During the middle of the conversation, the daily note-pad is used to take down important notes that you can refer back too. The fact that, I can integrate the platform to Salesforce impacts my company's success. It can keep track of the client's information all in one, from their phone numbers to where they're located. As a worker in this organization, the most valuable thing is time. Tenfold saves us minutes that if you add up will save us a fortune. Tenfold simplifies the process of having a call-center in every aspect. Every business should consider using Tenfold as one of their assets.
  • Click to Dail feature - When reaching out to clients dialing each number to reach a customer takes too much time. Tenfold simplified the process so we're only one click away. No more dialing ever with tenfold it does it for you.
  • Linked to Salesforce - Salesforce is a software that's used to store clients' accounts with all their information. When tenfold is integrated with Salesforce it helps keep track of the durations of the phone calls and the history if we need to refer back to the calls. As well as saving the client's location in salesforce.
  • Daily Pad Notes - In the duration of each important call that's being made, there's information always being given out, what tenfold helps us do is keep track of each note we take on that phone call so then if any other rep picks up they get updated with the situation.
  • Caller ID - When working in a call center it's vital to see who's calling so then you are prepared for the situation. Tenfold allows us to track each and every call and with one click we're at their account to see what's going on before we talk to them. It's very time consuming if you did all of this manually but thanks to tenfold you can save all the time in the world.
  • My only recommendation is that it logs me off here and there out of the blue without me even knowing. But then again with just one click, I'm logged back in.
There are many scenarios where Tenfold is well suited. For instance, as a call-center, we deal with huge amounts of [information] on a day to day basis. Since tenfold helps you keep information for every customer, whenever you're busy on the line with a client, and you get another call that might need more attention tenfold will allow you to go to their file as you're talking to the current client and see what's going on with the client that's calling. Now if [a customer] does need more attention you would have only found out that it was important because tenfold keeps track of every call, notes during previous calls, and a history for each client.
Read Israel Gallegos's full review
Carlos Roman | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 03, 2017

Great Value Call Tracking Service!

Tenfold is being used to track all our inbound/outbound calls. We are currently using it for the entire fulfillment/customer service team and are using it directly through Salesforce. It significantly decreases the time needed to pull up an account of a client when an inbound call is coming in. Overall it creates a more effective workflow for the team.
  • The ability to save notes directly to Salesforce is a major plus!
  • The ability to schedule follow up tasks is also a major factor.
  • The tag feature is also great! If a client calls in for another rep, you can tag them in the call notes.
  • The only major thing that I would suggest is logging a call in a client's account even if the call is missed.
Tenfold is perfect for our entire organization. Being that our business mainly revolves around phone calls, it allows us to keep track of everything way easier.
Read Carlos Roman's full review
Brendan Sullivan-Sariñana | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 03, 2017

Tenfold new user review

We use Tenfold to help us dial out directly and take real-time notes and click-to-dial. We integrated with NetSuite, our CRM. We needed a way to save time and cut down on the laborious task of manually inputting all details about a call to a customer. Currently, it's only used by the sales and customer service teams.

• Adds call notes to customer account
  • Allows us to call out faster
  • Keep a record of calls made
  • Better implementation with NetSuite
  • More user testing to work out browser kinks.
If you have an existing CRM and you work in a high-call sales environment, Tenfold is great. It's a terrific way to take notes on a call without having to go back into the CRM manually.

The customer service side is a bit harder because they get a lot of calls from people who don't have a contact in our CRM yet. So, Tenfold isn't as useful for them.
Read Brendan Sullivan-Sariñana's full review
Andrew Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 14, 2017

Great Product!

At Trading Advantage we use Tenfold across the board. From brand new sales trainees all the way up to upper management. The process is extremely streamlined this way and we are able to focus on our clients rather than back office issues such as the phone system. On occasion Tenfold has been delayed but a simple fix to this has been found to manually log out and log back in. Each individual rep would need to do this. Overall it has been a great experience!
  • Saves the sales floor a ton of time on the front end so we are able to reach out to more prospective clients.
  • The ability to sync Tenfold with our CRM made it that much easier.
  • Inbound and outbound calls that pop up on your monitor make it much easier while notating a previous call to know who is on the line as well.
  • Having the ability to track metrics at any given point in time is excellent as well.
  • The Tenfold pop up can get a bit annoying while trying to do something else on that page.
  • Sometimes it will be delayed or stop working altogether.
  • Instead of having to track metrics on the actual website, maybe throw them onto the pop up since it's already there.
Any kind of sales floor where calls are outgoing and incoming for 90% of the day this is perfect. Tenfold will allow you to focus on what's important for the overall business rather than the nitty gritty. With the metrics and call counts monitored you'll also be able to see how to better your overall process rather than just trying to dial until your fingers are numb.
Read Andrew Nelson's full review

Tenfold Scorecard Summary

About Tenfold

Tenfold’s solution allows companies to dig deep into their business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, and provides a unified view of the customer that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with customers are captured back into their existing CRMs, such as business call, email, text, and chat, reducing the need for manual data entry.

The product aims to solve the problem of callers needing to provide account information over and over, or long waits while reps take time to look up basic information.

With Tenfold, anyone interacting with a customer can easily access a unified view of previous engagements, actions, and conversations among other things with that particular customer, enabling them to make prompt responses and decisive actions to ensure customer satisfaction, more business opportunity, and improved business growth.

Tenfold integrates with many CRMs and phone systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.

Improve Customer Satisfaction & Customer Experience

•Immediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops

•Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)

•Complete context at your reps fingertips

•Streamline case management and data capture workflow

Increase Productivity