Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Intercom, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Intercom's key differentiators, as described by the vendor:
- In-context communications: Communicate with customers more effectively by engaging them where they are: in-context, in the moment, and with a seamless handoff between channels. Deliver and respond to the right message, at the right time, in the right place, and with a seamless pass across channels — from messenger, email, SMS, WhatsApp and beyond.
- Personalized experience: Make it personal at any scale by powering engagement with live, first-party data through the full customer journey. Use data insights to dynamically change and update messaging, adapting to content and delivery needs in real-time.
- Unified platform: Break down silos and drive collaboration across the organization, with a central customer record that unifies every team and function that touches your customers. Build trust with enterprise-grade security that meets or exceeds global standards for availability, reliability, data portability, encryption, and authentication.
- Next-generation software: Intercom promises to continuously improve their software to deliver greater intelligence, automation and functionality, and the solution boasts over 100 new features added every year. Their tools enable anyone to build and launch solutions in minutes, and engage customers in the way that works for them.
- Supported: Self-Serve/Automation
- Supported: Chat/Human Support
- Supported: Early & ongoing onboarding
- Supported: Announcements
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, German (Formal), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latviski, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, and Англи хэл (Mongolian).|
- You need someone from the development team to help integrate Intercom with the product.
- You will need an analyst to extract reports from intercom, analyse them and report on performance of chat reps
- You will need a content team to create help articles. This is an extensive task and requires continuous work
(If you're looking to put a number on things, it might make sense to look at acceptable response time - ours is 5 minutes)
We occasionally get a developer to work and implement API connections, which has a time and cost commitment, but it will worth it for the segmentation.
Everyone who uses intercom either messages directly to customers, or they work on messaging to customers.