Fuze Reviews

May 07, 2019

Fuzzer...

Support

Support team is good. However, I prefer my tech to be in North America so when they leave me an email we're on the same time zone. I wish reporting had better definitions, so user could understand. The documents needs to have more PDF so we don't have to copy and paste user guides.
March 14, 2019

Fuze Review

Support

I gave them a 7 because they have been helpful 90% of the time. L2 could be more available and have a better response time.
March 01, 2019

Fly High Fuze

Support

Fuze sometimes will breach the SLA for the issue raised by our helpdesk.

Support

Fuze support has never given me a timely response when I needed help. For several tickets I have created with Fuze Support, almost all of them had my intense participation, asking for updates, most of the times more than once. I believe I have had a satisfactory attendance just one time, all other times, were awful.
February 27, 2019

Fuze is good, not great

Support

The direct support has been phenomenal. And we have had access to the developers and product owners for areas of the solution, although we have not seen as much response from some of these meetings. Either the action items we set up are not followed through on or the suggestion we make are not implemented with no explanation as to why. And often the direction of the decision made is not clear to us.

Support

Contacting Fuze for support is difficult to do - both via their community site and as a logged in customer. This area needs to be streamlined along with documentation availability.

Recent updates have greatly improved notifications from developers and allow for updates to be anticipated.
February 27, 2019

Fuze Review

Support

The support team has been fantastic in helping me resolve issues I've had so far with the product. Overall the product has been wonderful.
Jigar Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

In the case of support, they have come a long way I'd say. The support wasn't the best at first. It was fairly average. But they have improved a lot over time that we've been using Fuze. I think as the company has grown in size and customer base, so has the support, which is opposite to other companies whose support degrades when they grow. But Fuze has consistently improved support.
Read Jigar Patel's full review
Kainer Yu | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I would like to say that Fuze technical support is very unreliable. Whenever I come into contact with them, they are not able to give me proper solutions to my technical issues. Whenever we've had a critical case that has a heavy impact on our employees, I'm not able to count on them to help us in that situation. It is much quicker for myself and my team to resolve the issues of a product that is not even our own.
Read Kainer Yu's full review
D. SKye Hodges | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

Fuze support has been evolving, we were first able to reach an engineer that could solve the problem immediately, but that sometimes resulted in long hold times. Now they have all calls go to a group where they get answered almost immediately, that team opens the support ticket and most times tries to connect you with a live support engineer. I look forward to them continuing to evolve.
Read D. SKye Hodges's full review

Support

Slow response to ticket submissions, Support often needed prodding to get answers sometimes needing to talk to higher level. Some features just require contacting support which causes additional delays and frustration. Answers from support are mismatched. One CSR will give a working solution while another would say it's not possible.
Anthony Darden | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

We subscribe to a higher level of support, which provides us a dedicated person who can bring teams together behind the scenes to tackle any issue we have or answer any question. It's been very effective for us and provides a level of service that is unmatched by the bigger bells.
Read Anthony Darden's full review
Nick Cooper | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

Fuze support has been great each time I've called and very responsive. Their network engineers are knowledgeable in the product. We've also been able to get things to work on our own with some help and they have gone the extra mile to help us with some challenging business call-flows.
Read Nick Cooper's full review
David Raucher | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 18, 2018

Fuze

Support

Fuze support is solid, outages are treated seriously and we get good responses. Less critical tickets are sometimes too slow to get a response
Read David Raucher's full review
May 03, 2018

Fuze AOK

Support

Only certain people at my company get support from Fuze. That can make getting support difficult.
May 04, 2018

Mixed results

Support

Their support is good as long as you have their premier support channels. without a dedicated TAM their support channels struggle. Access to their product owner and platform engineers is available but follow up on requests and\or changes is very low.

Hosted PBX (53)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (51)
User templates (39)
5.9
Call reports (60)
6.3
Directory of employee names (69)
Answering rules (63)
Message alerts (60)
Video conferencing (50)
Audio conferencing (58)
Mobile app for iOS (58)
Mobile app for Android (50)

About Fuze

Fuze is a global cloud communications and collaboration software platform for the enterprise. The platform is designed to enable seamless transition between calling, meeting, chatting, content sharing, and collaboration on any device. The vendor’s value proposition is that Fuze empowers the digital workforce anytime, anywhere, and across any device.

Headquartered in Boston, MA, Fuze has additional locations including New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Ottawa, London, Amsterdam, Aveiro (Portugal), Paris, Munich, Zurich, Copenhagen, and Sydney.

Fuze Features

Cloud PBX Features
Has featureHosted PBX
Has featureMulti-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Has featureUser templates
Has featureCall reports
Has featureDirectory of employee names
Call Management Features
Has featureAnswering rules
Has featureCall recording
Has featureCall park
Does not have featureCall screening
Has featureMessage alerts
VoIP system collaboration Features
Has featureVideo conferencing
Has featureAudio conferencing
Does not have featureVideo screen sharing
Does not have featureInstant messaging
Mobile apps Features
Has featureMobile app for iOS
Has featureMobile app for Android

Fuze Videos (2)

Fuze Downloadables

Fuze Integrations

Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Office 365, ServiceNow, NetSuite, Zoho CRM, Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Bullhorn CRM (unpublished), Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)

Fuze Competitors

RingCentral, 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office), Mitel MiCollab, Dialpad, Slack, Avaya Intelligent Xperiences Contact Center, Microsoft Skype For Business, Cisco, MiCloud Connect (formerly ShoreTel)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No