Easy to use.

March 31, 2022
I'm using it for my expenses when I go traveling. Great product!

Great product!

December 29, 2021

The Best

December 10, 2021

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Relationship 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Value 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Feature Set 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Webexpenses, and make your voice heard!

• $250 starting price for implementation.Required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.webexpenses.com/us/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $7 per month per user

What is Webexpenses?

Webexpenses is a global provider of online expense management software to businesses of all sizes across 70+ countries. The software is used across all industries, including retail, finance, technology, construction, and not for profit.

Features of the Webexpenses desktop and mobile app include cross-platform auto-sync with:

• Google Vision-powered OCR receipt scanner
  • Petty cash management
  • Automatic policy compliance
  • Corporate card automatic Intelligent Matching
  • Integrated mileage tracking + verification
  • Integration with an existing ERP

The vendor describes the benefits of Webexpenses as including:

• 3 hours saved per claim
  • Increase visibility and spend projection
  • 43% reduction in errors + fraud
  • 400% ROI, with system payback in an average of 3 months

Selling propositions of Webexpenses include:

• Flat, active-user-only pricing
  • 24/6, in-house human support via chat, email, or phone, included
  • Over 100+ software and app and feature upgrades per year, included
  • Unlimited submissions per month once active, included
  • Custom system configuration to meet your business requirements and expense policy
  • Industry-leading user adoption rate

The Webexpeneses software suite provides additional solutions for automated invoice processing, corporate travel management, payments + reimbursements and, audit. These tools can be used alongside the expense management system for the management of company spend.

Webexpenses Screenshots

Capture receipts instantly on the Webexpenses mobile app.Access Webexpenses on a desktop, iOS, Android or Windows device.Easy mileage tracking with WebexpensesReport and track all expense related spend with customisable reports.Build, submit and approve expenses at your convenience

Webexpenses Video

Webexpenses automates traditional manual expense processes, to help businesses save time and money, and improve efficiency.

Webexpenses Downloadables

Webexpenses Integrations

Webexpenses Competitors

Webexpenses Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal

How much does Webexpenses cost?

Webexpenses starts at $7.

What is Webexpenses's best feature?

Reviewers rate Webexpenses Requirements highest, with a score of 9.

Who uses Webexpenses?

The most common users of Webexpenses are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Construction industry.

Perry Amadon, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use this tool for our corporate card expense tracking and for expense reporting on the people using their personal card and requiring reimbursement.
  • imports credit card transactions from our corporate card program without issue
  • allows for easy set up of new users
  • is a very intuitive, easy to learn tool
  • has a very responsive support and customer service team
  • Set up and configuration was thorough, and they were able to work through our unique issues, such as custom segments in NetSuite.
  • It is a very inexpensive product. Well worth the cost.
  • The invoicing component would not work with NetSuite and a single entity. We had to abandon that piece.
  • Sometime strange things happen with the data. We changed the required number of approvers and it reassigned approvers to each user - most of which were incorrect.
If you can automate the importing of credit card transactions and automate the importing of expense reports and invoices into your ERP, it will be very functional.
It does everything we need it to do. My only negative is the odd data changes it can make at times.
They respond promptly and provide suitable answers. Sometimes there appears to be miscommunication even though we are both speaking English. I am speaking American, and they are speaking British.
We used to enter every expense report transaction individually to ensure we had good data for reviewing costs by the vendor in the ERP. It generally took us until the 10th business day to get this done. We have shrunk this in half. We also eliminated paper processing.

I want my money now

We use Webexpenses on the website and with cell phones. The claims are turned in quicker and the employee is reimbursed a lot sooner than the way we're turning in the expense reports.
  • Easy to use.
  • take a picture of your receipt and upload it. You don't have to save paper receipts anymore.
  • I just noticed that the Webexpenses app will read your receipt and auto-populate the fields-great.
  • We can track the expenditures better with Webexpenses.
  • At the moment, I don't see where we are having any issues.
I use Webexpenses claims to turn in the Petty Cash distributions. This helps track the petty cash as well as saves the receipts, so I can shred the paper receipt.
Simple to use.
Claims that are submitted are paid within 3 days, compared to the two-plus weeks as before.

Easy to use.

I'm using it for my expenses when I go traveling. Great product!
  • Easy to manage expenses
  • Easy to upload receipts
  • None
It's easy to use. Immediately upload a receipt and not have to worry about it (or remember it) later.
Easy to use on your phone or laptop. Great user interface and hardly any training required in using it. It's also handy that you can see previous expenses to ensure that you haven't forgotten any.
It's certainly a lot faster for me to get expenses approval compared to the way we used to do this. No more handwritten forms to fill in. Quick and efficient through the app or on the laptop.
March 29, 2022

Webexpenses Review

In our Organization, we use Webexpenses as a tool to process employee expense claims. Being an Admin user, I use Webexpenses to verify claims submitted by employees and approve them to proceed with the release of payment. I also use it to submit my own expense claims. Webexpenses is very user-friendly and helps process claims faster.
  • Smooth process to submit and track your claims.
  • Detailed reporting of claims submitted and their status.
  • One stop solution to any Organization to manage their employee expenses.
  • Has an option to configure to your ERP so that it is easily exported and accounted for.
  • Separate tabs for Self and Admin accounts instead of changing accounts.
  • Showing list of all the pending claims in one click.
It takes very little time to submit your claim and hence it saves time. You can track your claim status anytime.
Overall it is good to use. Use friendly. Easy to submit and track your claims. Smooth claim processing process. From start till the claim disbursal everything is incorporated within the system.
Claim submission is faster. Also as an administrator, it is easy to check and process claims.
I mainly use Webexpenses to claim my work expenses for my travels and work-related costs. It has been very easy to claim all my expenses in one place with a smooth interface that's easy to use and also easy to keep track of all my previous claims and the status of each of them.
  • Smooth interface.
  • Faster reimbursements.
  • No delays or errors.
  • Mobile application.
  • Flexibility.
  • Better dashboard.
Webexpenses is best suited for quick easy invoice processing, keeping track of all the claims, and segmentise different expenses. The claim process can be quite lengthy, so a feature to club different expenses into one will be a great addition. Rather than each expense as a different claim, we can merge one entire trip into one.
It is quite easy to use, normal expense applications are quite complicated to use and the interface is tough. I would recommend Webexpenses to all my friends and fraternity. The one shop stop for all claims makes it very convenient and no errors and delays make it quite reliable.
Having all claims in one place has definitely saved my time and made the process more smooth and more convenient. I have not used automated activities like invoice processing, claims submission, etc, but it is good to have my managers in the loop of all the expense tracking that needs to be approved from their end.
Surbhi Prasad | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Webexpenses to claim my expenses. It is good but only when I know how to use it and upload claims. I had to ask my colleagues about the entire process. There should be training on that. The second thing, which I thought could be improved is that there should be a mail notification on when the payment will be processed or is done.
  • It shows at what stage is my claim process.
  • It shows the past claims.
  • Interface is user friendly.
  • Training on the use of Webexpenses.
  • Easy upload feature.
Webexpenses is well suited to see the process of your claim and the approval stages as well. Scenario when Webexpenses is less appropriate - Initially, when I logged in I had difficulty uploading documents. I was completely clueless about the process. Sometimes it takes a long time to log in. By when the claim will be reimbursed should also be there.
After getting familiar, the experience is good - it's quick and pretty easy. There are many tabs on the left side but we don't know the use. I will suggest user training for Webexpenses if possible, which will help users get familiar with the entire process. Once I know the process, it is very user-friendly.
Claims submission and expense approval are the two features I use in Webexpenses. But I would like to know about the other features as well. Once after getting familiar with the experience of using Webexpenses, the process was very smooth. The process is very easy and it actually takes less time.
March 28, 2022

Webexpense review

Sheikh Muntazir | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Webexpenses for claiming all the expenses (like traveling, hotels, restaurants) related to the company or that has been spending related to the company. I have used it for reimbursing my cab fair for carrying the monitor from my office to my home during covid. Webexpenses seems quite complicated for beginners like me but once you are habituated to using them then no problems of complexity are faced.
  • The interface is quite subjective.
  • Guidelines for use is also easy.
  • Uploading documents is simple.
  • Notification comes soon too.
  • No hard and fast change required.
  • The interface is nice and also video tutorials has been provided.
  • One thing to be improved is the lengthy procedure.
Many employees go around the world and even place to place for the company's work that includes so many expenses(most of them are their personal ones). Webexpenses provides a platform that helps employees reimburse all of their valid personal expenses. Be it traveling, hotels, restaurants, or cab booking, Webexpenses helps all of it and takes employees out of tension.
The use of Webexpenses may look complex and complicated at first but as one goes through the tutorial part then things tend to become more clear on how to open a claim, how to add expenses, and how to upload documents and finally claim it. The notification helps us in the tracking of our claims.
Webexpenses brings it all into one screen. One person just has to keep their documents ready in scanned format and just open a claim and give the title of what the claim is and then further add details of the type of expense it was followed by uploading the invoices. Also, one nice thing is that Webexpenses doesn't require a specific size of the document.
Recently due to a recent covid wave in India, our office decided to make it mandatory for everyone to start work from home. For that, we were supposed to take our monitor, keyboard, and mouse to our home for which we had to book a cab. Webexpenses helped us to claim these expenses. Such kind of office-related expenses can be claimed with the help of Webexpenses.
  • Make claim for any work related expenses.
  • Ledger summarizing all the expenses which can be used to track the expenses.
  • It provides us several reports like Mileage rate, Per Diem rate.
  • Can be made more customer oriented as comparison to accounts oriented.
  • Uploading problems sometimes.
  • Direct messaging to the account person in order to expedite the claim process.
As I said earlier any expenses that occurred due to work-related reasons are such kinds of expenses one can claim with the help of Webexpenses. But this is only possible when you have a proper receipt of the made expenses because in order to claim reimbursement you need to show some document which proves your expense. In case when you don't have such kind of receipt webexpenses is not suited for such kind of scenarios.
The user interface of Webexpenses is very customer friendly, so in that regard, it is a very clean and fast responding software.
When I used to work at my previous organisation we had to do some tedious paper documentation in order to get reimbursement on our claim and usually the Manager used to forget about the claim and the process used to get delayed. But with the help of Webexpenses, one does not have to go through the paperwork and everything is online also the entire process is quite transparent.
Expenses management and tracking, including receipts evidences.
  • Quick approval process
  • Receipts documentation
  • Easy Claim process
  • Historical Claim report
  • Password reset reminder would be nice to have
  • Option for drag and drop for My Receipt page
Webexpenses "My Claim" page layout is really good, it provides a summary of all claims and their respective status (open, submitted, approved, etc), so easy to navigate through the tabs for details in each category. The process of submitting and approving Claims is really quick and straightforward, you can search the approver list really quickly as well. I will recommend this software to any organization that wants to improve productivity for the Claim process and also make life easier for their staff.
Webexpenses tabs are easy to follow, from the home page all through to the Claim page. Approvers get notifications almost immediately and claimers are notified of updates for any follow-up actions. Very easy to report on historical claims and can filter a list of claims based on their status. Webexpenses also provides archiving features that could help organizations for audit purposes.
I have used WebExpenses for invoice processing, claims submission, and expenses approval for my team and we couldn't be happier on how it worked for us.
December 29, 2021

Great product!

Is it used across the entire organisation in order to properly account, file, and process the corporate expenses for all users It fully automatises the expense management process, saving considerable time to employees and the organisation It offers both web-based and phone-based options, allowing for flexibility for people on the move.
  • Mobile app.
  • Intuitive use.
  • Ability to add receipts from multiple sources.
  • Sometimes receipts do not upload.
  • Could be faster.
A great tool to automate expense management, generally working quite well across systems and user-friendly for the entire organisation. The app works really web and is the best feature of Webexpenses. You can easily upload receipts and claim items on the go and even submit your monthly expenses. The website could be a bit less clunky but generally works ok.
The app works great, as already described. Really user-friendly and intuitive interface that requires no training at all. Also, really fast and reliable. The website could be faster and a bit more user-friendly, but overall works fine. Another area to highlight is the automatic reading of receipts. Overall works ok but tends to fail in catching the right currency when traveling and spending abroad.
Great product overall, works well and intuitively, and helps me save time. I would like to provide particular positive feedback on the mobile app, which is single-handedly one of the best ones I have seen in the market. It could improve in website interface and the automatic reading of receipts.
Yes, I have been using it for that. The usage is different when you are in the office vs when you are on the go In both cases I take pictures of the receipts on my phone or I forward them by email in the case of online purchases. However, when in the office I then submit my expenses on the website and when travelling by the app.
Vikram Visweswara | TrustRadius Reviewer
Webexpenses is being used for recording expenses incurred. It's quite easy to use especially for employees. I've used the platform to claim my expenses such as for transport, lunch vouchers, hotel accommodation, etc. Webexpenses allows me to easily upload receipts against a claim. The dashboard clearly lets me know what stage my claim is at. The organisation followed an approval workflow where a claim had to be first approved by my line manager, then the accounts team. Its dashboard allowed me to see exactly what stage my claim was at and take appropriate action when necessary. It also gave me a clear picture of how many claims I have made so far.
  • Upload receipts
  • Clear dashboard
  • Good workflow
  • The actual submitting of claims screen can have a better user experience as it was confusing when I used it the first time.
Webexpenses is a product that allows you to claim your expenses easily without hassle. It is supported by a good interface that allows you to see all your claims in one place and also allows you to have a look at what stage a claim is in. Most of the screens are intuitive and you should be able to perform operations yourself without needing support. It also notified you via email when a claim is approved so that you don't have to keep logging in to the platform to check a claim's status.
There are some screens that can be improved. The screen that allows the user to upload a receipt needs to be improved as it's difficult for a first time user to figure it out.
As an employee, I only had to submit claims once. Once submitted, it automatically moved through the different stages of approval without needing my intervention unless specifically asked to upload any missing information. So that aspect was pretty smooth. I believe it was the same experience for my line manager as well who received automatic emails when the claim was submitted for approval. He only had to click a link, review the claim and approve it for the claim to move to the next stage. Quite easy and consumed less time.
December 10, 2021

The Best

Webexpenses [is] efficient, I helping employees track and log their expenses. Webexpenses make it easy for us to get refunded for business expenses. This is normally a very tedious process however Webexpenses makes this so easy and fluent, I couldn't imagine using any other type of software. Webexpenses deserves more attention for solving such an overlooked issue.
  • Keep track
  • Inform
  • Calculate
  • User experience could be more friendly
Webexpenses [is] good for businesses who need a system where employees can log their expenses. Webexpenses helps businesses who are proactive in [helping those] require employees [who have] to sometimes pay out of their own pocket thing for work. For example, work business trips and expenses made on these can be easily claimed.
The user layout and design is clear and easy to understand.
I haven't had enough experience to rate fairly.
Yes, this is the main reason I use Webexpenses.
SUPER USER-FRIENDLY! Easy to use and navigate. Great mobile app. I honestly have to say the mobile app is a great selling point, especially if your employees are in the field/on the road. They can snap photos and upload [them] immediately. Sleek and professional design, yet easy.
  • Mobile App - Selling Point
  • User Friendly - Easy to teach new users
  • Great tool!
  • See pass uploads
  • App bugs at time - yet this may be an iPhone issue
  • I'd like to see a bulk upload option
Well suited for ALL types of users. This is very easy to use and teach/show others how to use it as well. No matter age or background. (If someone is not good with smartphones, this is still very easy to teach)
Mobile App = 100% I can not stress this enough. With technology and the use of cell phones, a great way to keep track!
I used this product to save lots of time and pile up. Previously I would receive receipts from months ago, now I get them on the date of purchase.
Webexpenses offers the staff ease of access solution to uploading their claims to be reviewed by department managers in order to make claims. The benefit of being able to use the service on the go, especially when working at different sites is incredibly useful as this offers staff the ability to apply for expenses whilst out and about. The notification system allows ensures both employee and employers are informed and reduce down wait time on claims.
  • Keep you updated on the process.
  • Make requests easily.
  • Provides ease of access on the go.
  • The terminology for putting in a claim isn't clear.
  • Implement AI to help identify ticket dates and information from photos.
With only benefiting from food, fuel, and parking claims, this solution has provided our company with visibility of transactions of costs and provided employees with the ability to make claims easily. The application and website are fairly self-explanatory, however, some users may need further guidance, so a video of process examples might help.
The application on the phone is self-explanatory and the website provides great visibility from its layout and design, making it easy to refer to the dashboard screen and raise requests when required. This service requires very little additional support from the internal IT and Accotuns team after the initial setup.
I don't have to communicate with someone directly to review my tickets, so when I've made individual claims it's saved valuable time.
November 24, 2021

Expense claims made easy

It helps to manage travel expense claims for me personally. It is used by the whole organization and makes it easy to track claims and payments. Status updates are easy to see with a [color-coded] system e.g. green for approved, amber for submitted, and red for rejected. And it indicates from the dashboard how many claims there are with each status.
  • Status update are easy to see at a glance[.]
  • Tracking payments[.]
  • User friendly interface[.]
  • For my purposes there is not much to add[.]
  • Load times could be faster[.]
  • Reading uploaded receipts can be unclear[.]
It serves my purposes well at the moment i.e. it does everything I currently need it to do. I may need to access further functionality in the future, at which point I will explore the system further. It does seem like a complete package at a glance, but of course you only really know that when you test it properly.
As before, for my purposes, it is [straightforward] and easy to use. The dashboard is easy to understand and a single glance reveals where you are with things. You can see how many claims you've submitted, approved claims, submitted claims, rejected claims, and the number of claims at each point in the process. This is made extra clear due to the red, amber, green system.
I simply send claims on a weekly basis, and then chase outstanding claims in the same session. This way they don't [build-up], and I don't need to stress about revisiting it several times per week.
Abhijeet Khatri | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is easy to use and easy for employees to claim their reimbursements.
  • It is easy to operate.
  • Easy to navigate the relevant tab.
  • You can use the app as well to claim the reimbursement.
  • You can claim the expenses in one click like you can take the picture of the bill and can upload it easily in claim id.
  • You may upload the pdf, image, png, etc file as supporting format and it makes webexpenses easy to operate.
  • Easy to track the claim process and you can fine the real-time ongoing action in your reimbursement claim.
Easy to operate and can upload all type of file format which make it very effective. Some times unable to log in using chrome and therefore I need to change the browser which is kind of time-consuming.
As stated earlier, it is easy to use and can easily handle and understand the process to claim the reimbursement.
I have never spoken to webexpenses customer care however I believe that their services will be very good. Considering old consumers, I am very confident in using the Webexpenses.
As said earlier, I review the reimbursement which has been claimed by employees. Whenever I checked/reviewed the reimbursement I feel very comfortable as I saved the claim form and claim supporting for future purposes and without any glitch, all files can be downloaded from the Webexpenses portal.
November 22, 2021

Webexpenses Review

James Toms | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used by the whole company as an easy access to claim mileage expenses on travel. Solves having to use excel spreadsheets and email to claim for any expenses occurred. I like the idea of Webexpenses incorporating all my needs between claiming and getting paid. Easy solution for employee and employer to deal with admin.
  • Excellent user interface.
  • Links Departments and organisations under one website.
  • Track approved expenses and archived claims.
  • User friendly app for on the go claims.
Suited to larger companies where expenses and claims are harder to manage. Smaller companies might find less beneficiary from using a programme as administration tasks can be managed easier without the need for approval. Very useful product, particularly the app for on the go use and storage.
Very user friendly. Always a risk of overcomplicating an app but this has the usability that everyone is capable of accessing.
A lot of time has been saved by using Webexpenses as I don't have to create spreadsheets for my expense claims and wasting time chasing up unpaid expenses as the website will let you know when approved.

BOO

Webexpenses is used throughout the whole company by all managers, we use Webexpenses on a daily basis to complete expenses for fuel, equipment, products, and even stationary. It solves all problems with all staff and managers when we purchase something from our own pocket, all we have to do is ask for it back.
  • Equals the mileage I cover.
  • Equals the cost of my travel.
  • Displays all street names and areas.
  • NA
I honestly think that Webexpenses is brilliant to use, I think it does not need any improvements other than making sure that all train station names and locations are listed for the destination.
I gave this rating because Webexpenses is easy to use and learn very quickly. I can complete everything I need to do on the site.
I have to put all my travel through for me to claim my fuel expenses back from the company.
Used across the whole company to manage expenses.
  • Overview of claims.
  • Data entry.
  • Document attachment.
  • Fewer steps in processing.
  • Auto saving.
Good for coordinating expenses across an organization.
Generally good user experience. Some refinement of user journey would improve.
Only used as user to generate claims.

review of webexpenses

It is used across our whole organization, it is fully rolled out on an internal internet server system so that any member of the James Latham timber plc company can easily use it. It is all linked so that managers and the accounts team, can easily access and approve any claims.
  • Easy to use.
  • Easy to upload receipts.
  • Quick approval.
  • Can be tricky to fill forms in correctly.
  • Too much info sometimes.
Webexpenses is very well suited for its current use. it is easy to upload both small and large claims, and approval is both quick and straightforward for management to do.
Webexpenses is a very easy-to-use program. It takes a little while to learn where everything goes, then it is very easy to do once you have learned that.
n/a
I have not used Webexpenses to save time or auto-mate any activities. I only use it for uploading and processing claims.
It is used all across the organization for any kind of duty travel and related expenses. It gathers at one place all the expenses that need to get paid by the company. It is easy to follow up on the expenses as well, as there is a clear and visible history. It's all intuitive and easy to use as well.
  • Information transparency.
  • History of payments registered, approved and received.
  • Very clear UI.
  • Shortcuts.
  • Bookmarks/Quick menus.
  • Monthly expenses reports.
For duty expenses it is great, both the company and employees can see all the data at one glance. It might get confusing in case employeess have to register more frequent expenses, such as office supply purchases, as it can take a bit longer and might get skipped by some workers.
It is truly intuitive. I would like to see some more buttons and menus maybe in order to speed things up.
I am user only, unfortunately I have not had the chance to see any administrative parts of it. Claim submission is easy and convenient, does not take up much time.

Everyday user

Extra payments, such as team budget.
  • The money always arrives on time[.]
  • The platform is easy to use[.]
  • It is user friendly and has clear language[.]
  • Attaching documents is a bit difficult[.]
For expensing the company stuff.
It is easy to use.
Yes, to expense my company budget[.]

OK

Amelia Boettcher | TrustRadius Reviewer
Only employees who need to leave [the] site to another, it addresses fuel compensation for myself for travel between sites[.]
  • Connections
  • Visually nice
  • Lots of adjustability
  • Ease of use with options[.]
  • Easier to make a claim involving multiple receipts[.]
  • Better claims tracking from user end[.]
Enjoy the map tool for journeys which includes easy addition of the return trip[.]
Not great could be improved, hard to get the correct options for a correct submittal of a claim.
Claims submission[.]
Webexpenses is used by my organization to manage claimable expenses. It is being used across the whole company in order to and simplifies to the problem of accounting for individual claims. It can be used by any employee that may need to claim back any costs the company cover.
  • Simplifies the claiming process
  • Lets you see at a glance whether something has been approved
  • Has a dashboard when logging in to show where claims are up to.
  • You are able to scan receipts as physical proof
  • Accessibility options - visual options e.g. text size/color
  • Drop-down list of possible options when claiming, such as mileage or 'fees'
  • A "quick claim" function, based on your most common previous claims
When claiming back professional fees, it has been really well suited. I just upload a copy of my e-mailed invoice, which I can do through the mobile app, submit it and my employer is made aware of the claim instantly, it's great!
Really simple and intuitive, but room for accessibility options
I have used Webexpenses to simplify the claiming process with my employer. I no longer have various forms to sign, email, have stamped, etc, it can all be done through the app or website

Handy and intuitive

Webexpenses is used for tracking travel and general expenses that the company payback to the employees. It is very handy and intuitive. We can easily use it day by day and it is very helpful for the company too. Easy to track everything. Happy to have the experience to use this app.
  • Intuitive
  • Have a very good performance
  • No issues faced so far
  • Very Helpful
  • A light tour when using it for the first time. Not able to remember if it already has
  • Bit more friendly with the costumers.
Easy to manage, helpful for the entire company, and very intuitive for employees. It is a tool that most companies need and a resource any company can get.
I think there is room for improvement. Better colors can act as an extension for easier access.
Not so far