Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Direct deposit files (228)8.484%
- Pay calculation (232)8.383%
- Update personal information (204)8.181%
- Employment history (203)7.676%
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Paycor empowers leaders to build winning teams. Paycor's Human Capital Management (HCM) platform aims to modernize every aspect of people management, from recruitment, onboarding and development, to payment and retention. For 30 years, Paycor has been listening to and partnering with leaders, so they know what they need: HR technology that saves time, analytics that provide actionable insights and dedicated support from HR experts. The vendor boasts more than 29,000 medium & small businesses using Paycor to help them solve problems and achieve their goals.
Paycor states they build HR software for leaders
who want to:
Focus on Strategic Goals
A core HR solution for all employee data, so users never have to switch platforms, log-in to multiple systems, re-key information or open multiple spreadsheets.
Understand Their Business at a Deeper Level
Paycor Analytics brings enterprise-level insights to medium and small business.
See Around Corners
Paycor delivers expert advice at every stage of the process, from the consultative sales approach that seeks to understand the user's business before recommending solutions to ongoing guidance from a dedicated customer success team.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- System administration is easy.
- Employees love the ease of recording their worked time.
- Easy to request and approved PTO
- Online employee W-2s
- Customer service is sometimes slow during peak periods, such as year-end.
- Their report writing module is cumbersome.
- Increased efficiency for the finance staff and employees
- Minimized pastor tax reporting issues
- Time saving/efficiency
- user experience
- none yet
- We are considering interfacing with Employee Navigator for benefit management and new hire onboarding
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Implemented in-house
- GL mapping was difficult. Paycor team and in-house team experienced difficulty understanding/implementing the required 'output'.
- Online training
- Payroll processing is quick and easy
- Employees love it
- GL mapping during implementation was very cumbersome and initially fraught with errors.
- Staff have experienced difficulty using the phone app. I have to contact Paycor to assist them.
- Employee Navigator
- ACS Financial
- File import/export