Reviews (76-97 of 97)
- Good depth across the Fortune 2000+ accounts for IT departments
- Nice list of technology and will to work with you to add technologies
- Need a faster turn around time when adding a company to the list of accounts that are part of our plan.
- Some of our salesmen work with a specific software (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft, IBM) and I would drill down within DiscoverOrg to the type of software these companies currently use.
- I would then discuss with my sales team what level of corporate executive they would like to speak to about our services and the beauty of DiscoverOrg is that you can choose a variety of drill down categories.
- Whether your objective is to speak to CEOs or HR individuals you know you can get a variety of them.
- I used this every month and would come up with several hundred results with at least a 75% success rate of new potential leads for our sales team!
- I really only found one thing that was sometimes overwhelming when working with the software and that is that there can be so many results and having to export them sometimes the files were too large and had to be done in sections.
- Ease of use - platform is easy to navigate, easy to search, and easy to prospect.
- Trigger Alerts - helpful tool that provides extra insight into company backgrounds and movement.
- Consistently updated - helps provide a level of confidence in data that is within DORG. I know that the prospects in DORG are going to have accurate information.
- Expanding horizons over more industries.
- Easy sync of email marketing tools such as Outreach.
- Ability to give rating of data provided, will help provide users with extra layer of confidence, or will know to wait until data is refreshed.
- Linking each lead with their LinkedIn Profile
- Connecting CRM with DiscoverOrg, so you can incorporate lead views via Salesforce or whichever CRM you have.
- Ability to request more information or leads on an account.
- Load time is very slow when putting in search terms.
- Asthetics could be a bit improved.
- Include pop up notifications or a chrome extension for any news happening at that current time.
- Seeing detailed ORG charts for IT companies
- Using the advanced search functionality to find different companies that fit the criteria that I'd like to target.
- Upload contacts directly from DOrg to Salesforce
- While not my personal focus, I've heard from other people in the office that the non-IT databases are not as robust
- The interface (particularly the new one) can be somewhat clunky and unintuitive
- Keep the importing to Salesforce functionality at one click. In the new system it's much clunkier than the legacy system
- Org. charts and company data.
- Direct dials.
- Direct emails.
- Customer service and researching accounts.
- The real-time triggers are not often accurate.
- The technology information isn't assigned well to contacts for our specific needs.
- It would be beneficial to have a 'procurement' org chart at times.
- Fills in the gaps to org charts
- Helps understand technologies in place
- Sends alerts about current events and news for organizations and people I am interested about. This can be incredibly effective when trying to get the attention of a busy exec.
- Setting up alerts is confusing
- Very clean data- direct dials (a huge plus!), accurate titles, emails, etc.
- They have "OrgCharts" for the companies in their database, which allows us to see the hierarchy of the prospect's IT department. We can understand who reports to a specific person based on title.
- Ease of use - the layout is very easy to understand and get familiar with. Clean and organized.
- New User Interface - they recently released their new interface which is being rolled out, however, some of the options from the previous interface aren't available yet.
- Hit or miss customer service - they usually do a very good job of getting back to us when issues are present but it can often be difficult to receive updates/progress reports.
- Limited access to data - although most of their data is very accurate for mid to large-sized companies, there are many "smaller" companies that they dont have any data for. This isn't a huge issue because we use other lead generation sources paired with DiscoverOrg.
- FInd new leads and contacts with high quality contact information
- Automation between Marketo and DiscoverOrg
- Salesforce integration capabilities
- User interface design both browser and Salesforce
- Larger Database
- Automated alerting and reporting
- Dynamic search function with dozens of filters that allows salespeople to identify the right criteria to find key contacts and accounts. Not only is it easily searchable, but the contact information is almost ALWAYS spot on.
- Exportable reports that integrate with other sales tools that enable users to streamline outreach and improve efficiency
- Scheduled triggers that notifies users on all account activity and keeps them up to date on key contacts so that when someone leaves an organization, joins one, or is ready to buy software, they'll be the first to know
- User friendliness - if you aren't adequately trained on outreach, it can be difficult to navigate. In fact, I still feel like I don't leverage all of the information I could because of its heavy feature set
- Triggers aren't always up to date, so I'll run into instances where DiscoverOrg lists accounts in the market for HR software but when I finally get in touch, they inform me that they've already completed their evaluation
- Cost is very pricey, but being that it's such a rich resource with so much quality information, I'm not surprised.
DiscoverOrg is not something that every salesperson needs. Most users won't be able to leverage all of its capabilities, so it probably makes the most sense to have 1 license between an SDR/AE pairing or a license for a sales ops person who can pull detailed reports for certain territories.
- Being able to receive company alerts
- Being able to get direct contact lines
- Being able to follow companies and their contacts to watch movement
- I wish there was a feature to see all contacts in companies without having to pay more
- I wish there were more smaller companies listed so that we can find the right contacts for all of our targeted accounts
- Verifying lead and company information.
- Updating quickly if you do find a mistake and keep you posted every step of the verification process.
- Letting us know what technologies our prospects are using.
- Stop switching account managers - we have multiple since we started using the product less than a year ago.
With DiscoverOrg we are able to:
- Get the right contacts
- Locate clients easily
- Easy report generation
- No Technical glitches
- Less time-consuming: Allows to easily spool contacts, get to the granular chase and target accounts that will benefit the business big time
- Easy report generation: Allows to easily save/store contacts with flexible file formats, while this not primary, but it is an added advantage
- User friendly: Highly intuitive UI that provides room for dynamic changes, easy to choose and get information portal
- No room for improvement so far, yet to witness one
- Their on-boarding and training was speedy, thorough, and and friendly. Their team listened to our needs and accommodated our quick turnaround time.
- Our account manager is super friendly and responsive. Whenever I have a question she emails or calls quickly to respond to my questions and provides helpful answers.
- The platform is intuitive and easy to use. Easy for us to get up and running.
- When we search for a company that isn't available to us because of our contract parameters, it the language is a little confusing for field reps. They can't tell if they did something wrong, if the information isn't in DiscoverOrg, or if it's because our contract limited their search.
- We submitted a research request a month ago and haven't heard back yet.
- Org chart is very helpful in identifying key targets
- Contact info seems to be accurate for most part
- On old interface it was easy to import leads into Salesforce. The new interface not so much.
- User interface
- greater accuracy in which technologies are being used at company. I have found discrepancies after talking with prospects over phone.
- Webinars for training or refresher course
- Key executives - something that could be outdated and incorrect easily - generally speaking was accurate
- Easily understandable company profiles
- Financials - almost all profiles had at least some financial information which is often hard to get
- Financials were sometimes incorrect
- UI was not optimal - user experience could have been better
- Support was nonexistent- was never trained on the platform
DiscoverOrg Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
DiscoverOrg is a sales and marketing intelligence tool used by the top technology vendors, staffing companies and consultants targeting IT, finance, marketing, engineering, technology and product development departments of Fortune-ranked, mid-market, and SMB companies in North America and Europe.
Offered in the form of a constantly refreshed database, DiscoverOrg specializes in mapping out the org charts, including verified email addresses, direct-dial phone numbers, reporting structure, new projects and initiatives, and technology installed base. Each of the decision makers in the DiscoverOrg database are updated and refreshed by the company’s team of in-house researchers at least once every 90 days, enabling customers to reach the right person at the right company with the right message. DiscoverOrg says it is committed to creating a family of integrations with top sales enablement tools to support their customers' full technology stack.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
DiscoverOrg Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
DiscoverOrg Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America, Global|