https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/nt/Zr/1576VITVF21N.PNGI love my customer success manager!!It is used by our marketing, sales, and business development reps to source high-quality, active leads.,Their on-boarding and training was speedy, thorough, and and friendly. Their team listened to our needs and accommodated our quick turnaround time. Our account manager is super friendly and responsive. Whenever I have a question she emails or calls quickly to respond to my questions and provides helpful answers. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. Easy for us to get up and running.,When we search for a company that isn't available to us because of our contract parameters, it the language is a little confusing for field reps. They can't tell if they did something wrong, if the information isn't in DiscoverOrg, or if it's because our contract limited their search. We submitted a research request a month ago and haven't heard back yet.,10,It used to take us days to source leads and the information wouldn't be that great. Now it takes literally seconds. Our team is way more efficient now.,Data.com,We pull reports on our target buyers and look at software they own to see how it can help further profile them. It's helpful and information we didn't previously have access to.My DiscoverOrg ReviewWe use DiscoverOrg to look for Net New prospects as well as verify the ones we do have and their correct job titles and phone numbers etc.,Org chart is very helpful in identifying key targets Contact info seems to be accurate for most part On old interface it was easy to import leads into Salesforce. The new interface not so much.,User interface greater accuracy in which technologies are being used at company. I have found discrepancies after talking with prospects over phone. Webinars for training or refresher course,6,More confidence in targeting key prospects Lead qualification Another resource to verify key contacts.,Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator,Very little report generation in current role. What I have used has been sufficient.DiscoverOrg is a the world leader in accurate dataI call on C-level executives from Fortune 1000 companies and DiscoverOrg provides me with accurate data. They are 95% direct dials. I am very satisfied. What they pitched, they kept true as promised. I also set up trigger alerts for when positions in these companies are being sought after or people change roles---perfect ammo for me to use as a reason for my services. I am 100% satisfied with the service and for the few times a number hasn't been available, I alert DiscoverOrg to work on getting the data.,Direct Dials Emails Trigger Alerts with informative data,You must be EXACT in typing a name but sometimes I am unsure of spelling. I wish data was refreshed every 30 days---that would be amazing.,10,You offer me contacts and I set meetings---ROI has been solidification of an 8 Million dollar deal for my client and we are in ramp up of new sales and with 60 days we should see some positive deals close,Data.com,Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach,I generate trigger alerts which are very useful----I have not done any reportsDiscoverOrg ReviewDiscoverOrg was used by the marketing and biz dev department to do background research on potential clients. Whenever we would hear of a potential company to represent our MBD team would do research to provide to attorneys. Part of that research included key financials of the company, who the key players and executives were - even something as simple as what does the company do. When meeting with a potential client about legal services no stone can be left unturned - we had to be as knowledgable as possible about the target.,Key executives - something that could be outdated and incorrect easily - generally speaking was accurate Easily understandable company profiles Financials - almost all profiles had at least some financial information which is often hard to get,Financials were sometimes incorrect UI was not optimal - user experience could have been better Support was nonexistent- was never trained on the platform,6,Definitely increased efficiency - it provided one stop shopping for all our research needs Faster lead conversion for sure - we were able to get pitches and background packets done quicker allowing us to close deals faster Attorneys were our customers and they were always happy with turnaround times which was helped by DO,Capital IQ, Hoover's and LexisNexis InterAction,S&P Capital IQ, Hoover's, LexisNexis InterAction,As stated earlier we generated background research reports and pitches with the help of the discoverorg tool - anytime we had a target we created a background research packet on them so that we could give the attorneys as much knowledge as possible on the company to better our chances of gaining the business.Amazing ROI, Great passive talent databaseDiscoverOrg is a great tool for understanding competitors or other organizations in a similar space. This is being leveraged as both a sales tool and one for recruiting. This is crucial for identifying IT talent with the same technology background or within a certain mile range, including email addresses and direct phone numbers.,Stays current and up to date Full contact information Org Charts,Larger database Larger Global footprint Additional technologies (more search criteria),9,Increased efficiency Quicker time to fill Larger IT candidate database,,LinkedIn Talent, Dice Open Web, Oracle HCM Cloud (including Taleo), SmartRecruiters,Entire contact information. These reports exceed expectations and can be trimmed or expanded based on your needs!,No,Product Features Product Usability Existing Relationship with the Vendor,Would change nothing!,9,Yes,Ben Croll is a great contact and has always resolved any issues ASAP.,Searching Selection Exporting,Confusing Many options Searching for specific technology,9Unspecified
DiscoverOrg
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

DiscoverOrg Reviews

DiscoverOrg

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

• Their on-boarding and training was speedy, thorough, and and friendly. Their team listened to our needs and accommodated our quick turnaround time.
  • Our account manager is super friendly and responsive. Whenever I have a question she emails or calls quickly to respond to my questions and provides helpful answers.
  • The platform is intuitive and easy to use. Easy for us to get up and running.
  • When we search for a company that isn't available to us because of our contract parameters, it the language is a little confusing for field reps. They can't tell if they did something wrong, if the information isn't in DiscoverOrg, or if it's because our contract limited their search.
  • We submitted a research request a month ago and haven't heard back yet.
Honestly I think it is a very valuable tool with great people in their company. I think anyone that wants up-to-date account and contact information from their target prospect, DiscoverOrg is the way to go.
  • Org chart is very helpful in identifying key targets
  • Contact info seems to be accurate for most part
  • On old interface it was easy to import leads into Salesforce. The new interface not so much.
  • User interface
  • greater accuracy in which technologies are being used at company. I have found discrepancies after talking with prospects over phone.
  • Webinars for training or refresher course
  • Direct Dials
  • Emails
  • Trigger Alerts with informative data
  • You must be EXACT in typing a name but sometimes I am unsure of spelling.
  • I wish data was refreshed every 30 days---that would be amazing.
It's great for the technology sector. It would be exciting to see DiscoverOrg grow into the education sector and other verticals.
May 27, 2016

DiscoverOrg Review

• Key executives - something that could be outdated and incorrect easily - generally speaking was accurate
  • Easily understandable company profiles
  • Financials - almost all profiles had at least some financial information which is often hard to get
  • Financials were sometimes incorrect
  • UI was not optimal - user experience could have been better
  • Support was nonexistent- was never trained on the platform
It was best for company descriptions and details and key executives - if I really needed financial info I would generally look or double check elsewhere. However, for basic company info there was no resource as valuable as discover org - it was truly my go to platform in that regard.
  • Stays current and up to date
  • Full contact information
  • Org Charts
  • Larger database
  • Larger Global footprint
  • Additional technologies (more search criteria)
Identifying and targeting IT talent in specific locations or with a specific background.

Advanced search (78)
Identification of new leads (76)
List quality (78)
List upload/download (75)
Ideal customer targeting (78)
Load time/data access (77)
Contact information (77)
Company information (77)
Industry information (76)
Lead qualification process (62)
Smart lists and recommendations (63)
Salesforce integration (65)
Company/business profiles (76)
Alerts and reminders (65)
Data hygiene (74)
Automatic data refresh (65)
Tags (55)
Filters and segmentation (68)
Sales email templates (29)
Append emails to records (30)

About DiscoverOrg

DiscoverOrg is a sales and marketing intelligence tool used by the top technology vendors, staffing companies and consultants targeting IT, finance, marketing, engineering, technology and product development departments of Fortune-­ranked, mid­-market, and SMB companies in North America and Europe.

Offered in the form of a constantly refreshed database, DiscoverOrg specializes in mapping out the org charts, including verified email addresses, direct-dial phone numbers, reporting structure, new projects and initiatives, and technology installed base. Each of the decision makers in the DiscoverOrg database are updated and refreshed by the company’s team of in-house researchers at least once every 90 days, enabling customers to reach the right person at the right company with the right message. DiscoverOrg says it is committed to creating a family of integrations with top sales enablement tools to support their customers' full technology stack.

DiscoverOrg Features

Prospecting Features
Has featureAdvanced search
Has featureWeb browser extension
Has featureIdentification of new leads
Has featureList quality
Has featureEmail contacts
Has featureDirect dial contacts
Has featureList upload/download
Has featureIdeal customer targeting
Has featureLinkedIn integration
Does not have featureData.com integration
Has featureLoad time/data access
Has featureReverse IP lookup
Sales Intelligence Data Standards Features
Has featureContact information
Has featureCompany information
Has featureIndustry information
Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification Features
Has featureLead qualification process
Has featureSmart lists and recommendations
Has featureSalesforce integration
Has featureCompany/business profiles
Has featureNews updates
Does not have featureWeb traffic insights
Has featureProspect tracking/following
Has featureAlerts and reminders
Has featureData hygiene
Has featureAutomatic data refresh
Has featureTags
Has featureFilters and segmentation
Has featureNotes
Has featureSalesforce opportunity creation
Has featureAbility to append contact, lead, and account level data
Sales Intelligence Email Features Features
Has featureAutomated initial emails
Has featureSales email templates
Does not have featureSales landing pages
Has featureEngagement tracking
Has featureAppend emails to records
Does not have featureGmail integration
Does not have featureExchange integration
Has featureMarketing automation integration
Has featureOrg Charts on All Accounts
Has featureNames,Titles, Direct Dial Phone Numbers, Vverified Email Addresses
Has featureReal Time Triggers and Red Alerts
Has featureIntegrations with Salesforce, Marketo and all other leading CRM / MAT / SDR Tools
Has featureGoogle Chrome Extension
Has featurePredictive Purchase Intent - DealPredict
Has featureABM Dashboard - AccountView

DiscoverOrg Screenshots

DiscoverOrg Integrations

Marketo, SugarCRM, Bullhorn ATS & CRM, Pipedrive, Outreach, Tellwise, SalesLoft, NetSuite, Act-On Software, HubSpot CRM, HubSpot, Oracle Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Chrome, Microsoft Dynamics Connector, Talent Rover

DiscoverOrg Competitors

InsideView, ZoomInfo, RainKing (acquired by DiscoverOrg)

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No