SEO benefitsBloomreach addresses our SEO for us. It dynamically injects related products and search terms into a page to increase relevant page links to aid crawlers and increase SEO value. We don't really use the tool as such, as it takes our product feed and site tracking data to learn from and dynamically inject relevant content. No manual work or resources are required for Bloomreach to exist on our site and continually learn/increase SEO. We don't even need to monitor it day by day, we just review the analytics / reported benefits it's having every so often.,No manual resource required to operate SEO widgets. Self learning and updating. Simple integration into System Architecture (with options),We have occasionally seen old/removed products featured and linked in the Bloomreach widget, whereas you would only want live/active products linked - This led to 404 errors. Albeit this may be an issue in our integration as opposed to the tool - we are unsure.,8,Helped with an increase in natural traffic, so we could make a saving on paid traffic activity,Qubit, Qubit Opentag, RichRelevance, Bazaarvoice Conversations, Adobe AnalyticsA great merchandiser tool for small companiesWe use Bloomreach for several different reasons including to improve our organic search but I personally use Bloomreach for merchandising. I have used tools such as Compass and Heatmap to identify customer behavior across categories and products. It has helped me become a better merchandiser because I am able to understand what the majority of customers are looking for and how to make it easier for them to shop on our website.,Bloomreach does well with customization in data. Using Heatmap, I can look at analytics across any group of products, category, filters etc. It makes getting specific data and results much easier. Compass is a great tool from Bloomreach because it's an area where I can find all of the data and analytics in one spot. My job requires me to look at past data and compare results to see what worked and didn't work and here I'm able to export data and save it for reference.,Heatmap functionality has some bugs from time to time. We've had to reinstall the chrome extension about once or twice to get it working properly again. We had an issue with our data results. The tool doesn't differentiate results specifically. Meaning, if we're looking at a product that's in several different categories and we want to see how it's performing in one particular category then the data can be skewered since it's pulling performance results across the website.,8,Bloomreach's widget on our product and category pages have helped up rank higher in SEO and organic searches. We've seen improvement on reducing bounce rate on categories where we've used bloomreach's heatmap to merchandise.,Google Analytics,Google Analytics, Monetate, Information Builders WebFOCUS
BloomReach

BloomReach Reviews

BloomReach
Filter 4 vetted BloomReach reviews and ratings
February 19, 2018

BloomReach Review: "SEO benefits"

• No manual resource required to operate SEO widgets. Self learning and updating.
  • Simple integration into System Architecture (with options)
  • We have occasionally seen old/removed products featured and linked in the Bloomreach widget, whereas you would only want live/active products linked - This led to 404 errors. Albeit this may be an issue in our integration as opposed to the tool - we are unsure.
Well suited for companies with low levels of resources who can dedicate time to business tools to operate them. Or just companies who want tools they don't need to dedicate time and resources to (this is purely for the SEO widgets, no other tools are offered by Bloomreach). The SEO widgets would be less appropriate if you already have related products /searches/terms on your pages as they then might clash.
February 15, 2018

BloomReach Review: "A great merchandiser tool for small companies"

• Bloomreach does well with customization in data. Using Heatmap, I can look at analytics across any group of products, category, filters etc. It makes getting specific data and results much easier.
  • Compass is a great tool from Bloomreach because it's an area where I can find all of the data and analytics in one spot. My job requires me to look at past data and compare results to see what worked and didn't work and here I'm able to export data and save it for reference.
  • Heatmap functionality has some bugs from time to time. We've had to reinstall the chrome extension about once or twice to get it working properly again.
  • We had an issue with our data results. The tool doesn't differentiate results specifically. Meaning, if we're looking at a product that's in several different categories and we want to see how it's performing in one particular category then the data can be skewered since it's pulling performance results across the website.
Bloomreach is a great tool for smaller companies if they want to improve on merchandising. I think Heatmap would get overwhelming on a larger scale because the data is being pulled from across the site. It's helpful if a company would like to look at customer trends and shopping habits on their website and how they can improve the website experience to make it easier for consumers to shop.

BloomReach Scorecard Summary