SAP SuccessFactors presents itself as a single solution to the problems many organizations face with their human capital. While it's not …
SAP SuccessFactors efficiently aids any firm to fulfil a wide variety of HR capabilities in sync with the business requirements of an …
We have been using SAP SuccessFactors for most of the training and company policy-related learning management internally. It gives us an …
We use here as our main platform integrated with SAP to manage all the employee's goals, objectives, payment, learnings, etc. In the past, …
Since it entered our lives, SuccessFactors has completely transformed how we do performance management. We utilized Excel sheets before …
Excellent product for managing payroll and compensations. Running payroll has been a hectic task every month in this part of the world …
As a large partner of SAP, our organization relies on SuccessFactors to support many aspects of the employee needs: recruiting, learning, …
We use SAP SuccessFactors for our annual performance reviews and goals set. This platform allows us as end-users to easily enter and …
1. The employee lifecycle right from onboarding to exit, everything can be managed within a few clicks. 2. The l&d tab keeps me updated on …
The problem is generally strong when it comes to the point of Human Resources, keep in mind that it is really cost-effective compared with …
SAP SuccessFactors is used company-wide (globally). It has replaced a number of local systems and assisted us with globalization. We …
SAP SuccessFactors is the main HR software used in our organization. Its primary usage in our organization is goal setting and tracking, …
SAP SuccessFactors is used across our entire global organization. It is primarily used by the HR professionals like myself, and other …
It is used across the whole organization. It enables to follow global processes for Talent Management and have one single point of truth …
It assists the organization to monitor attendance, leave management and performance assessment throughout the year. Job Goals submission …
Individual goal setting (42)
Review status tracking (42)
Review reminders (41)
Performance plans (42)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP SuccessFactors, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
24 people want pricing too
SAP SuccessFactors solutions are changing work for good – strengthening the connection between HR and business operations to help organizations create a sustainable workforce and profitable business. By spanning core HR/payroll, talent management, HR analytics/workforce planning, and individualized employee experiences, SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM) suite helps both employees and companies be their best.
The SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM) suite covers:
- Employee Experience Management
- Core HR and Payroll
- Talent Management
- HR Analytics and Workforce Planning
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
SAP SuccessFactors is a suite of HR/HCM products covering these capability areas: core HR and payroll, recruiting and onboarding, learning and development, performance and compensation management, workforce analytics and planning, and employee experience management.
Reviewers rate Reimbursement management highest, with a score of 9.1.
The most common users of SAP SuccessFactors are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Unknown industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It makes sense to have an integrated solution with other IT systems within the company. But in itself, SF is not state-of-the-art and really expensive for what it delivers.
They are able to work with our specific needs and can manage the heavy volume of requests or changes that we need.
Support is still lacking. If we don't have a critical business need where we're looking to license something new, there is no partnership with SuccessFactors. Unless of course you purchase the Platinum Support which we did not. It is difficult for us to take advantage of new functionality when we have professional services fees that will be incurred as a result. We're in a tough economy and our budgets are slim. We don't have wiggle room to add $5k here or $10k there. The overall integration into a total HCM solution is also lacking.
Well, first of all it's a huge decision. We've spent years now implementing and tweaking our performance management system, so there would have to be something pretty major for us to drop all of that and go in a new direction. That being said, we're also very happy with our product, the way it functions, the way our users have grown accustomed to its design, and the support that we receive in moving forward every year.
I don't have any say into whether or not the client will renew the use [of SuccessFactors]. However, they will renew it if they feel that candidates want to apply to the system. Some candidates give up applying to a position because it is too difficult and they get frustrated with the application.
They are having various modules and we are currently looking at complete HRIS. The costs are very high as compared to some Core HR products, which cover all areas.
I am not the decision maker on this. However, I may be asked for input. I think it would be difficult to transition to a new product so I may want to stay with SuccessFactors just to keep things simple. However, their support for changes or problems is lacking and overall our implementation could have been done much more effectively if we'd had better support. The lack of guidance and flexibility to make changes after implementation is a negative.
Our initial process was over-engineered on an older version. This was a result of our own internal challenges and not the system. SuccessFactors has provided consulting and insight into how to make improvements to increase our value (i.e. conducted a 'Customer Value Workshop' with a 3rd party consultant). Overcoming perception of the initial process will be important in determining if we will renew with SuccessFactors. This is not a direct reflection on SuccessFactors, but realizing that perceptions are hard to overcome.
Overall great product that is user-friendly, professional looking, and employees seem to enjoy the interface. Cost is competitive with other vendors.
I am no longer at the company where I used SF. However, I know that the company has since renewed its agreement with SuccessFactors and continues to fine tune the suites for its changing business needs. SF is venturing in to Employee Central that has the potential to really amp up and syenergize its capabilities and modules. I would like to see how the implementation and use of Employee Central progresses and allow them to work through the glitches first but would be interested in investigating that capability in a year or so.
The score of 7 is a combination of great user experience with setback of the implementation and system admin. Taking the LMS as an example, our USA organization (1800 employees) was the pilot country of Panalpina global to implement the LMS. The end result (the baby) is great, however the cause of implementation (pregnancy and delivery) has been very painful. The key reason is the project implementation consultant did not understand what a corporate learning management system would need, they think and speak about "system" only. Success Factor should manage their partner more deligently when outsource system implementation.
Our company has invested a significant amount of time and capital in the configuration, implementation, communication and on-going maintenance of our set of SuccessFactors modules. The system is a good investment for the value it brings to a company of our size in terms of functionality and user friendliness. There is a lot of untapped potential that our company could realize and increase the ROI. Ironically, in order to realize the untapped potential of the system, we would need to work with external consultants, not SuccessFactors themselves, to identify such opportunities and solutions.
I think it is improving over time, and we will find more ways to integrate it into our other HR processes.