Spredfast is a social media management platform. Key features include: Plan and Organize Social Campaigns, Manage Real-Time Engagement, and Learn and Prove Social Impacthttps://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Bs/Xs/7FT717CKHC5H.JPEGImpressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product.Spredfast is currently used across large sections of our Research Publishing business, mainly within marketing and comms teams but also editorial and commercially focused groups. We utilize the Conversations platform for publishing posts, scheduling and planning campaigns and ensuring everyone is on the same page when it comes to our busy calendar of social media activity. This allows us to drive all our social through one interface, saving time and effort, plus gives teams across the globe visibility of the bigger picture. We also use the Conversations platform for the detailed campaign level analytics it provides. These inform strategy plans for future social media campaigns, and feed into our central dashboards and reports for senior management. The second Spredfast platform used by our group is Intelligence, which gives us crucial market knowledge and monitoring tools - this allows us to stay on top of trends in the industry, and also manage and respond to any issues that may arise within Research Publishing.,Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products. The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles. The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues. Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.,Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition. Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.,9,Social media is increasingly crucial to academic and scientific publishing, with the reaction and discussion around published papers being a genuine part of the discussion around new research. Being able to monitor, respond and engage in the conversation is vitally important to our business. Increasingly Social media is also playing a key role in revenue generation - both in terms of driving traffic to our partner content, plus proving our value and scope to our institutional and research customers.,9,8,9,10,Skyrocket Social with SpredfastSpredfast Conversations was rolled out last summer and the entire team has been extremely helpful. Each business within Honeywell uses the platform differently. On the Aerospace side, we use the platform across our global marketing communications team, allowing them to upload and schedule content, view the calendar, see analytics, all while monitoring governance. I live on the platform daily to manage approvals, ensure our content is evenly distributed across channels, community management, and more. Previously I used Spredfast Experience at the Phoenix Suns (NBA) in the social media lounge to manage and monitor content during home games.,I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team! During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed. I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too! Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.,Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced. When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :),10,Social media is extremely important to our company's overall marketing and customer care strategy and has more of a presence than ever.,5,10,10,10,Oracle Social CloudScalability and Support Make Spredfast SoarSpredfast is being used across my entire company and our federation as a whole. We love it because we can schedule social posts and address social concerns on many tiers: National, federation-wide, all the way down to individual and club level. We also use the tool to track social chatter and monitor potential PR issues.,Spredfast makes it easy to assign tasks to the appropriate parties and audit or approve responses. Spredfast has the best customer service in the industry. Their Q&A sessions are extremely helpful any time I hit a bump in the road, and their coaching sessions ensure I'm always getting the most out of the tool. Their annual Summit conference is also extremely helpful.,The platform can glitch a lot. Often small usability issues like that can be overlooked while the developers build solutions to bigger things.,9,Spredfast has helped us show the importance of social media to my company executives so that social marketing has grown in resources and importance year after year.,7,10,8,10Spredfast is strong but with some minor difficultiesSpredfast is currently used by the social media team in my organization for analytics and scheduling. I primarily use the Intelligence section, where my coworkers spend most of their time in Conversations. Although we are offered additional Spredfast access, we have not spent much time exploring what else is available to us.,Scheduling posts is simple. It allows you to post right away or schedule for later. It also displays a full calendar view to ensure that posts are not overlapping. Intelligence provides extensive analytics for Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram. It allows you multiple ways to filter searches and look at different breakdowns of content. The platform itself makes it easy to navigate between Intelligence and Conversations,Spredfast offers a number of platform services, but so many that it tends to be overwhelming at points. We would like to see a little more transparency with the company. Several months ago Spredfast merged with a company called Lithium, and my coworkers and I were not aware of the change until we attending their conference in Texas. There seems to be a lot of turnover. In my 2.5 years working with Spredfast our account has had a handful of different account managers, sometimes making it hard to keep up.,8,It is very important, but we use it in the sports industry. That being said, we don't have your basic "customer care" strategy like other B2C companies do. Our social media team is there more for sharing team news, as well as other needs such as ticket sales and promotions and general content.,8,8,8,8,Sprout SocialThoughts on ExperiencesCurrently, CMT is just using the Experiences tool. We're using it for shoppable Instagram pages and getting ready to leverage the poll/live vote capabilities.,The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use. There are so many great visualizations available in Experiences that we're continually finding new uses. The team at Spredfast is super responsive and great about educating/training us on the tools or giving advice on specific activations we're trying to execute.,While for the most part, we're enjoying using Experiences we have had several bugs or glitches. We've had instances where we couldn't link products to our content and other times when the streams weren't being pulled or showing up within the interface. These inconsistencies do make it a little worrisome when we have something needing to go live immediately and aren't always sure if it will work as it should.,9,Social at CMT, like many other companies, is becoming increasingly important. Many of our shows survive and thrive because of their fans so it's critical to get the word of mouth loud and strong.,10,10,9,9,Sprinklr, Hootsuite Enterprise, Sprout Social and Percolate
Spredfast

Spredfast Reviews

Spredfast
Top Rated Award
Showing 61 of 105 Spredfast ratings and reviews.
Joe Hill profile photo
July 11, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Impressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product."

Pros and Cons

• Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products.
  • The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles.
  • The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues.
  • Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.
  • Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition.
  • Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.
Read Joe Hill's full review
Angel Soria, MBA profile photo
June 11, 2018

User Review: "Skyrocket Social with Spredfast"

Pros and Cons

• I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team!
  • During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed.
  • I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too!
  • Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.
  • Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced.
  • When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :)
Read Angel Soria, MBA's full review
Jesse McCarl profile photo
July 27, 2018

Review: "Scalability and Support Make Spredfast Soar"

Pros and Cons

• Spredfast makes it easy to assign tasks to the appropriate parties and audit or approve responses.
  • Spredfast has the best customer service in the industry. Their Q&A sessions are extremely helpful any time I hit a bump in the road, and their coaching sessions ensure I'm always getting the most out of the tool. Their annual Summit conference is also extremely helpful.
  • The platform can glitch a lot. Often small usability issues like that can be overlooked while the developers build solutions to bigger things.
Read Jesse McCarl's full review
December 04, 2018

Review: "Spredfast is strong but with some minor difficulties"

Pros and Cons

• Scheduling posts is simple. It allows you to post right away or schedule for later. It also displays a full calendar view to ensure that posts are not overlapping.
  • Intelligence provides extensive analytics for Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram. It allows you multiple ways to filter searches and look at different breakdowns of content.
  • The platform itself makes it easy to navigate between Intelligence and Conversations
  • Spredfast offers a number of platform services, but so many that it tends to be overwhelming at points.
  • We would like to see a little more transparency with the company. Several months ago Spredfast merged with a company called Lithium, and my coworkers and I were not aware of the change until we attending their conference in Texas.
  • There seems to be a lot of turnover. In my 2.5 years working with Spredfast our account has had a handful of different account managers, sometimes making it hard to keep up.
Nikki Harmon profile photo
April 26, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Thoughts on Experiences"

Pros and Cons

• The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use.
  • There are so many great visualizations available in Experiences that we're continually finding new uses.
  • The team at Spredfast is super responsive and great about educating/training us on the tools or giving advice on specific activations we're trying to execute.
  • While for the most part, we're enjoying using Experiences we have had several bugs or glitches. We've had instances where we couldn't link products to our content and other times when the streams weren't being pulled or showing up within the interface. These inconsistencies do make it a little worrisome when we have something needing to go live immediately and aren't always sure if it will work as it should.
Read Nikki Harmon's full review
Latasha Howard profile photo
March 22, 2018

Review: "Getting to you know your business socially with Spredfast"

Pros and Cons

• Support- They are always available for any questions or concerns you may have regarding data searches and specific areas to search and they always provide you with the most recent updates.
  • Approachable and Dependable On- Boarding Staff (sales)- Each member of the on boarding team for Spredfast shown genuine concern and enthusiasm to work with myself and my staff to ensure the Spredfast platform and team can and would function to it's highest capacity.
  • Training - The on-site training provided by Spredfast was seamless and direct. Each of my staff enjoyed knowing how to utilize the platform with a more efficient view of social sites in one location and the ability to triage and assist customer's from all 3 social sites in one space.
  • Full Social Site Functions - Such as banning, blocking or hiding for Instagram and Twitter.
Read Latasha Howard's full review
Garrett Estrada profile photo
March 14, 2018

Review: "Spredfast -- A social media arsenal in one elegant, streamlined platform"

Pros and Cons

• Streamlining the publishing/scheduling of social media content at scale.
  • Facilitating our ability to track and respond to online conversations about us in real time.
  • Visually conveying how our social media posts are performing, especially as they compare to our competitors.
  • We wish Spredfast would maintain at least 24 months of data so that we can properly calculate YoY performance figures.
Read Garrett Estrada's full review
Joey Buskirk profile photo
June 04, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Spred the word"

Pros and Cons

• Spredfast does a phenomenal job when it comes to personal relations. Everyone I've met and worked with is not only super helpful, but very easy to get along with as well. This makes working with them a pleasure!
  • Communication & Transparency. Whether the news is good or bad, Spredfast always does a great job keeping us all in the loop & opening themselves up for any questions/concerns we have.
  • The only area in which I feel they could improve is delivering on promises, specifically when it comes to new products. We've seen some fantastic demos of various products or additions to existing products, but a few of them have still not fully come to fruition.
Read Joey Buskirk's full review
Gregory Tan profile photo
February 06, 2018

"Spredfast Review"

Pros and Cons

• Customer success - their team is truly collaborative and interested in partnering with our business to drive success.
  • User-friendliness - the UI and UX is intuitive and simple, and it is straightforward to administer at the global level.
  • Rapid improvements - Spredfast is often able to nimbly keep up with changes and updates across the major social media platforms.
  • Social media analytics - performance data is due for a major overhaul.
  • Company-wide 'governance' data - most/least active initiatives/accounts/users.
Read Gregory Tan's full review
Jeffery Hawkins profile photo
January 17, 2018

Review: "Fairly new to the Product, but the word about its usefulness has Spredfast!"

Pros and Cons

• View Metrics across channels: Spredfast gives quick access to the most important metrics and you can compare metrics across channels with just a few mouse clicks. This used to be a very cumbersome and manual process but is now greatly simplified and immediate.
  • Monitoring competitors: we monitor both our competitors' tweets, and mentions of them. This allows us to see what customers are saying, and then we can respond to those customers or promote specific aspects of our product that addresses our competitors' shortcomings.
  • Quick Customer Response: We can very easily see when a customer or social media user is mentioning our brand, and can respond to concerns, questions about products, or advice we can offer in responding directly to that user or a broader audience.
  • Customer Service: There have only been a few times where I needed to contact Customer Service. They are always quick to respond and take care to offer appropriate help. Then, they follow up to make sure your concerns/needs have been met. I'm impressed!
  • Training: The platform is very deep, and the training is somewhat limited and out of date. This is endemic in the SaaS field, as the platform changes faster than the training materials can be updated. Spredfast should revise their training videos (which are already quite good) to have updated material, go much slower in explanations, and break the topics up into shorter (but more in-depth) topics.
  • Exporting from Intelligence: I can create dashboards, analytics, and the like, but it would be great to have more and more accessible exporting options.
Read Jeffery Hawkins's full review
Michele Arduengo profile photo
May 08, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way"

Pros and Cons

• Constantly updating and improving their product to keep it current and leading edge.
  • Training modules are excellent, constant training on updates, low barrier of use for people to adopt the platform.
  • Prompt technical support.
  • Much is done remotely, more person to person check-ins between client reps and clients would be nice.
  • I would love to be able to edit posts directly from Spredfast after publishing instead of needing to go into the native platform to fix typos, etc.
Read Michele Arduengo's full review
Richard Reeves profile photo
April 17, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Social Media Tool Bringing Everything Together."

Pros and Cons

• Funneling content from hundreds of different social media platforms in to one easy to create dashboard. This enables us to manage multiples of accounts and languages with ease enabling a constant and efficient way to engage with customers on behalf of our brands.
  • Providing analytics on every aspect of social media campaigns and engagement, from agent response time to campaign focus. This enables the ability to see outliers and re-approach training for engagement or show great or poor performers as campaigns to help implement successful future products.
  • Overall, Spredfast combines simplicity with all aspects of working with social media from start to finish.
  • Possibility of adding in forums and earned content and be able to directly reply without third party API integration.
  • Creating automatic sentiment analysis
Read Richard Reeves's full review
Kelcey Zacarese profile photo
April 03, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Community Engagement Overview"

Pros and Cons

• Spredfast's interface and overall design is much more aesthetically pleasing than other tools I have used or demo-ed in the past. I enjoy the font/layout/boldness much more than I did with Sprinklr
  • Spredfast has made it easy for my team to respond to customers and label mentions quickly and efficiently. Since we try to respond in less than 10 mentions from when the comment came in, the easy layout helps make this possible
  • The filters in Spredfast make it easy to look for a certain mention and/or remove certain mentions from a stream that we classify as "noise" or spam.
  • I would like for it to be easier to attach images when responding to customers since you are currently only allowed to do it when responding publicly on Twitter or Facebook. Also, you can't respond with a picture from the text box - you need to go to Options and then attach... which is just more clicks/time spent.
  • Currently the analytics are still in Beta and we cannot get real time reporting which is a downside
  • It would be nice to be able to have verified mentions rise all the way to the top of the stream or even be flagged.
Read Kelcey Zacarese's full review
Chloe McCloskey profile photo
February 22, 2018

Review: "Spredfast is a great tool with super attentive support and people."

Pros and Cons

• The UX is clean and easy to adopt.
  • The team at Spredfast are extremely proactive and super keen on ensuring you're getting the most from the platform.
  • Although unlikely, it would be good if it could pull in the data from the social networks in real-time ;)
Read Chloe McCloskey's full review
Shelby Best profile photo
January 24, 2018

User Review: "Spredfast Conversations"

Pros and Cons

• Track and monitor conversations.
  • Allow for publishing.
  • Allow for moderation and approval of comments and posts.
  • Sometimes the approval process can get a bit convoluted.
  • Would love to see more ways to track who is responding to certain comments.
  • Would like to see more opportunity for the platform to help with proofreading of posts.
Read Shelby Best's full review
Tracy Whitelaw profile photo
January 18, 2018

User Review: "Spredfast Shines"

Pros and Cons

• Customer care for social media is handled exceptionally in Spredfast
  • Amazing onboarding process and they continue to assist throughout your contract
  • Detailed scheduling and calendar tool with a fantastic user experience
  • Analytics are wide-ranging and allow for analytics that are high level or more detailed deep dive
  • Would like to see more localised tech support
Read Tracy Whitelaw's full review
June 05, 2018

Review: "Spredfast streamlines Social Media engagements"

Pros and Cons

• Spredfast reporting capabilities have streamlined and improved multiple reporting requirements with an easy-to-use interface and scheduling process. The reports are easily customized and have allowed our teams to quickly perform necessary audits on content.
  • Publishing functionality continues to evolve and improve at pace with social networks. Spredfast's reliability is critical to ensuring our business continuity.
  • Spredfast's support teams provide unparalleled service. The teams have made an effort to not only know our business model but to understand our team dynamic and the nuances that impact how we work.
  • I'd like to see some user experience tactical function improvements implemented on a quicker timeline - things like having an option to choose a new user to mirror or offering more saved data exports. That said, we have a great technical account manager and information architect who take care of us quickly and seamlessly.
May 20, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Awesome product, great support."

Pros and Cons

• For the last seven years, I've used Spredfast tools to build scalable, B2B social media programs that include real-time monitoring, optimization, reporting and displays.
  • Spredfast has flexible products. I've used it at various companies with different social strategies, team sizes, organizational workflows, and security frameworks.
  • Spredfast integrates with marquee digital products like Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Tableau.
  • Integration with stock photography provider like Adobe or iStock.
  • Integration with Chinese social media platforms
May 01, 2018

"My Spredfast Review!"

Pros and Cons

• User experience is very easy to learn!
  • All social platforms are in the same place.
  • Can sometimes be slow
March 15, 2018

User Review: "Love Spredfast!"

Pros and Cons

• The scheduling capabilities are excellent - it's easy to schedule multiple posts across different accounts, assign campaign labels to each post for future tracking, and to see an at-a-glance view of what's on the calendar.
  • The Intelligence platform has been an invaluable social listening tool, and the campaign dashboards give leadership the high-level metrics they need (and the ability for us to drill down for more granular data points)
  • We also really like the Planner functionality that lets you manage a campaign from start to finish with multiple users and accounts.
  • Additional functionality for paid campaigns - I believe this is being worked on.
April 11, 2018

Review: "Spredfast - Easy to use; provides voice of the customer insights"

Pros and Cons

• Spredfast is easy to configure to meet the business needs. And as the business changes, it is very easy to modify the existing workflows to meet the new needs.
  • Data labeling (aka tagging) is very easy to set-up and then report on the various labels applied to the inbound social media Customer Care comments.
  • The analytics tool is quite robust and getting better all the time. The ability to pull key insights out of the social media data is very important to us. Social media comments, in general, tend to serve as an early warning system for our company. So our ability to glean these insights quickly is very important.
  • Spredfast is growing quickly and with this comes some unintended consequences. They have a lot of great ideas on their roadmap, but the execution/delivery of these seems a bit slow.
  • There are improvement opportunities with Analytics. I'd like to see more widgets and the ability to download data into Excel for further data manipulation.
  • Data storage/access is too restrictive. If I don't proactively use Data Exports to set up reporting, I have lost out in my ability to run analysis on larger time periods.
March 14, 2018

Review: "Spredfast - Excellent for Social Listening and Real-Time Event Coverage"

Pros and Cons

• Competitive analysis - assessing share of voice and mentions by brand, hashtag or authoritative users.
  • Real-time event activity tracking around a brand activation, speaker series or broadcast.
  • Demographic information for audience building.
  • Expanding robust live trend analysis and search beyond Twitter and onto other channels.
  • Increasing the number of list and trend comparisons for users to run in the Intelligence feature.
  • Stronger influencer identification search based on interest, follower count and channel relevance.
February 19, 2018

Review: "Pleasantly surprised by Spredfast's capabilities"

Pros and Cons

• Real-time listening. Spredfast allows you to look at both Twitter and Instagram data (separately) in real time. This is most helpful when you're monitoring an event, for example in a war room setting, where you need to keep close tabs on conversation about your brand, influencers, etc. I've found that it's also been very helpful if you're monitoring your brand on a screen that's public to your company, because you won't need to manually refresh the screen to keep the information updated -- Spredfast will automatically update it for you.
  • Social listening visualizations. I really am impressed by the various types of visualizations that Spredfast offers.
  • Providing support. Beyond having a great rep and support access via email, Spredfast holds regular office hours 4 days/week for 1 hour/day, where any client can call in to work with a trainer 1:1. These are sessions where any client can dial in, so you may have another person or two on the line asking questions too, but I've found these sessions to be highly valuable when I'm looking to solve for specific listening or reporting needs.
  • Onboarding. Spredfast offers a very user-friendly online tutorial for onboarding. We used this guided tutorial for Conversations, and it was a huge help in quickly getting us up and running with the tool.
  • Publishing content. There are some things that cannot be published within Spredfast (ex: gifs and canvas ads on Facebook). I was told that Spredfast has made the business decision to invest more in paid analytics and performance reporting rather than execution/replication of Facebook Ads Manager. As we look to have our agencies publish content for our brands, for security reasons, it's really important that we have a simple solution for publishing within Spredfast vs. handing over account passwords, so agencies can publish content natively.
  • Spredfast's mobile app. While the basic functionality is there, my team hasn't found that we can solely community manage from our phones, because the app doesn't allow us to take all actions that we can on desktop. For example, we cannot 1) hide/delete a post from our phone, 2) jump to our bookmark or add a bookmark, 3) the filters that you set up on your desktop do not follow to the app (nor can you set up filters on the app), 4) it's easier to accidentally assign a post to the wrong person/group on the app vs. desktop, 5) among other frustrations. We've provided this feedback to Spredfast.
  • Separate data. Spredfast allows you to look at Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook (limited) data separately, but not together. Most brands are looking at a holistic view of their social listening and don't want to see the platforms segmented. I've requested that there's an option to view this data altogether.
January 22, 2018

Review: "Spredfast is great for large organizations to keep track of social posting!"

Pros and Cons

• Corporate reputation security - extra layer of approvals is very helpful.
  • Through intelligence, our teams can monitor talk across social and know when something important surfaces.
  • Spredfast conversations allows us to see and filter all posts, whether visible on a page or dark and promoted posts.
  • I'm looking forward to having Spredfast Audience ready but FB API issue may limit this.
  • Spredfast can improve some of its search capabilities for larger companies who have many pages of data.
  • I would like to see an overall calendar viewing of a sector's initiatives up front vs. having to filter for them on an initiative.
April 10, 2018

Spredfast Review: "First Hotels ... Now the Golf Course!"

• Schedules posts
  • Great userface
  • Continually innovates
  • Supports learning
  • Holds great events
  • Drives confidence in social media
  • Integration with Instagram posts

Boolean keyword searches (25)
Filtering out noise/spam (26)
Sentiment analysis (23)
6.4
Broad channel coverage (29)
Content planning and scheduling (28)
Audience targeting (24)
Content optimization (5)
5.1
Workflow management (25)
Automated routing and prioritization (20)
Customer interaction histories (23)
Bulk actions (22)
Lead generation (9)
6.5
Content marketing (18)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (20)
Twitter (30)
Instagram (30)
Pinterest (14)
6.6
YouTube (20)
Campaign success analytics (26)
Real-time tracking (27)
Competitor analysis (21)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (31)
Mobile access (28)

About Spredfast

Spredfast is a leading social software suite that aims to help enterprise brand, media, and agency users maximize social engagement with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Tumblr.

Using Spredfast, businesses can deliver social marketing and responsive social care informed by real time analytics and social data insights. Spredfast’s easy to use and purpose built interfaces for marketing and care are designed to streamline workflows and help users maintain a consistent voice across social channels.

Spredfast’s open platform enables companies to easily connect social to other technologies in their corporate stack. The platform also provides governance, security, and administrative flexibility, which the vendor says enterprise customers need to manage the risks associated with social marketing and social care.

The vendor offers strategy, training and enablement services designed to provide sustained business value throughout the course of a partnership, covering customers from the initial rollout through organizational change or shifts in priorities.

Spredfast was named a Leader in the The Forrester WaveTM: Social Media Management Solutions, Q2 2017.

Spredfast Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureTriage inbound items for response, workflow, or action from other teams in order to quickly reply and take social actions in an easily configured dashboard
Has featureFull interaction history between user and company across social channels.
Has featureIntegration to CRMs, i.e. Salesforce
Has featureTrack efficiency metrics like SLA's, Topics, and Status
Has featureConsumer insight through access to the new Facebook Audience Insights API
Has featureUGC redisplay and visualizations

Spredfast Screenshots

Spredfast Videos (4)

Spredfast Downloadables

Spredfast Integrations

Smarsh Connected Suite (formerly Actiance), Bitly, Brandwatch, BudURL, Domo, Google Analytics, NetBase, Opal, Origami Logic, Oracle Siebel CRM, Synthesio, Symantec, Bazaarvoice, Crimson Hexagon, Grabyo, IBM, Kenshoo, Linkinfluence, RadiumOne, Salesforce, Tableau, Vizrt

Spredfast Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Spredfast Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

Spredfast Support Options