Reviews (101-102 of 102)
TOPdesk Review: "On a simple but great ticketing system (that has a lot more functionality than just ticketing...)"
Tickets are taken in first line by our help desk team. If tickets can't be solved by the help desk team, than tickets can be escalated to the suited support team, to the support organisation of a vendor or to the management of the help desk & support team. All communication happens via e-mail and all interactions and time registrations are logged in the system. These registrations are used to monitor our SLA's.
TOPdesk is a set of different modules and the ticketing module is the central part of the application. We use the ticketing module also for handling questions in one of our business service departments. We use it, as it was an application we had already in house, but it is not really suited for that.
Furthermore we bought also some facility management modules to manage the reservation of meeting rooms in our organisation.
- Rather cheap but each module has an extra cost.
- The TOPdesk organisation listens to the community. Next versions of the product contain often new wanted features.
- Open. It's easy to integrate your corporate data in the product.
- Broad set of functionality.
- Browser based, so easy to deploy.
- Communication can be adapted to your corporate identity.
- Every extra module has an extra cost (most modules cost the same and there are little economies of scale).
- Rather rigid functionality. You have to use the functionality as provided. It's not always easy to match that to your own needs.
- Not at lot of standard integration with other products. We could use an integration with JIRA e.g. but that's rather hard to do.
TOPdesk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
1. Easy to use, quick to set up
2. Suitable for IT, FM or HR.
3. Seamless integrations with other packages.
4. Guaranteed service excellence.
5.Attractive and flexible licensing model TOPdesk has 20+ years experience in helping 5000+ organizations worldwide deliver the best service.
TOPdesk has a unique license model: - Modular: Select the modules you need and easily expand as your business grows - Saas or On premise - Unlimited number of assets. Successful asset management should not be dependent on the license of your product. - End users OR service agents based, whichever fits your situation best. If you are looking for flexibility in the number of agents for e.g. extra busy times of the year, the flexible end user license lets you add agents without any restrictions, no day passes needed.
TOPdesk Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
TOPdesk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TOPdesk Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Norwegian|