Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/X0/J2/JJQC92U6VWBP.PNGLove, love, love Zoom - an Affordable and Reliable Web-conferencing ApplicationI work from home and use Zoom for NEARLY all my meetings with clients and partners. I also use it to record "tutorials" and trainings and make the recordings available to my clients, post them on my website, and post them to YouTube. Zoom makes it much easier to communicate complex information quickly and easily. It's much easier for my clients to understand an issue or how to do something when they can SEE if for themselves. I often record meetings as well if they want to review the information later or if someone was unable to attend.,Excellent audio and video quality. Meetings start very quickly; sending invitations is fast and easy.,I wish that I could schedule a Zoom meeting from within Outlook. The way it works now is that you use Zoom to create an Outlook appointment. I'd rather create an appointment and then add Zoom. Why? Just what I'm used to, I guess.,10,I couldn't run my consulting business without web conferencing and Zoom has given me an affordable and reliable solution. I use Zoom to record trainings for clients and demos for marketing. The recording function works beautifully and converts quickly to an MP4 format that anyone can use.,Great and versatile audio and video communication platformWe wanted to reduce our costs and improve the way we could support our customers in implementing, presenting and demoing our solution. We use Zoom Pro for all users in multiple departments: sales for general demos, professional services for remote quick starts and high-level support and also [an] academy for webinars. Everyone in the company also has a basic account to make shorter 40-minute meetings so we can have company-wide meetings and Zoom rooms.,Stability and quality of the calls and client + having a bespoke join-page with our branding Zoom room concept & functionality Very simple administration with a lot of functionality Screensharing of iOS devices on WiFi Great and smooth enterprise-user management (SAML, Google, domain signup),A backup meeting client without local install (like hangouts) Better two-way calendar integration and seeing upcoming Zoom meetings you are invited to in the Zoom client Better UX structure and flow for meeting invites (really missing a list of previous invites from others so you can "re-join") More options for recording a meeting (speaker view, switch recorded angles etc.) Be able to hide the chat or get the chat more slack-like,10,Shared and stable platform for web-meetings reducing shadow IT Lower cost with less physical travel Increased number of sales and deals per person because of quicker communication and follow up,Yes, we have a couple of rooms and they work very well and are stable. [It was] especially good when they removed the 40-minute limitation of a basic account used in a room.,Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting and Join.me,OneLogin, SlackZomm helps us save cost and increase productivityWhole organisation, we use it mostly for internal meetings with the static Zoom Rooms we have on each office. But we also use that for communicating with the rest of the company as well as third parties.,Very responsive when sharing screen compared to other software. Clear audio and video. Support for all platforms (Linux, Windows, Mac). Zoom rooms are very affordable compared to a classic conference system.,Support, were fast to respond for simple task but very slow to reply for more advanced issue (more periodic status updates would be welcomed). Being able to request recording permissions would be good.,10,Less traveling which saves a lot of money in the end Increased productivity,Very good and affordable. We love Zoom Rooms and that's what we use the most. It has increased productivity a lot as well as reduced cost.,Skype for Business, Skype, GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar,HipChat, TeamViewerZoom over here to see how we love itZoom is used across the entire organization. Faculty, staff, and students use Zoom in various ways. Faculty use Zoom to connect with colleagues at other institutions or to bring in guest speakers. Faculty have also used Zoom to record their classes for the purposes of lecture capture, course review, assessment, and for students unable to make it to class. In a few instances, faculty used Zoom to hold class virtually when they couldn't make it class due to poor weather. Staff use Zoom for interviews and to conduct career chats with students through our Center for Career and Professional Development. Students have used Zoom to record presentations and to connect with professors or speakers who are off-campus. Zoom allows us to connect with others, share content, resources, and experiences without the additional cost of travel and other factors such as not cancelling classes simply because a faculty member is in Guatemala for a conference. Students don't lose the contact time and interaction, and in fact, they gain an increased awareness of the use of technology, global citizenship, and responsibility.,Audio and Video quality and connection are suburb Sharing a screen is super easy Recording classes and events makes life really easy for archival purposes and review at a later date.,Possibly increased space for cloud storage for recordings It would be great if users could have full functionality through the webpage instead of having to download the app, but I understand the limitations of the technology. As an administrator, I'd love to be able to see a record of meetings started and held when not a scheduled meeting.,10,Saved us money from the previous system we were using It's allowed people to take videoconferencing more seriously It's given users control over their own meetings and settings,Got more boom with zoomWe're essentially a consulting firm. As such, relationships are key to what we maintain for successful engagements. Zoom allows us to see our clients face-to-face, even though they are thousands of miles away, and keep up those relationships. Since we're able to communicate easily, and show how the software we support works directly with them, as we're talking to them, the client gets a comfortable, human interaction for a very low cost. It helps that the software is easy to use for the end client as well, as we can avoid the technical mishaps that occur using other programs.,Great technology. People can log in easily, and we've never had a technical issue that stopped us from having a session. So I guess reliability. Access. We have the desktop control, as well as the link in Outlook. And, of course, the browser. Integration with Outlook.,Can't think of anything. It does everything we need it to do.,10,We got it a couple of years ago. The price was 1/5th the cost of the popular competitor. I couldn't believe how much better the service was for such a lower price. I personally use it probably 10 times a week. We also do webinars, so we use that feature. It's indispensable to a consulting firm like us.,GoToWebinar,Zoho CRM, TSheets, Box
Windows, Linux, Mac
Zoom

Zoom Reviews

Zoom
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 685 vetted Zoom reviews and ratings

Elizabeth Dodge profile photo
January 31, 2017

Review: "Love, love, love Zoom - an Affordable and Reliable Web-conferencing Application"

• Excellent audio and video quality.
  • Meetings start very quickly; sending invitations is fast and easy.
  • I wish that I could schedule a Zoom meeting from within Outlook. The way it works now is that you use Zoom to create an Outlook appointment. I'd rather create an appointment and then add Zoom. Why? Just what I'm used to, I guess.
Great for meetings, making recordings.
Read Elizabeth Dodge's full review
Erik Segerstolpe profile photo
January 30, 2017

Zoom Review: "Great and versatile audio and video communication platform"

• Stability and quality of the calls and client + having a bespoke join-page with our branding
  • Zoom room concept & functionality
  • Very simple administration with a lot of functionality
  • Screensharing of iOS devices on WiFi
  • Great and smooth enterprise-user management (SAML, Google, domain signup)
  • A backup meeting client without local install (like hangouts)
  • Better two-way calendar integration and seeing upcoming Zoom meetings you are invited to in the Zoom client
  • Better UX structure and flow for meeting invites (really missing a list of previous invites from others so you can "re-join")
  • More options for recording a meeting (speaker view, switch recorded angles etc.)
  • Be able to hide the chat or get the chat more Slack-like
[It is well suited for] inviting customers to demos and for hands-on support.
Read Erik Segerstolpe's full review
Jonathan Herlin profile photo
January 27, 2017

Zoom Review: "Zomm helps us save cost and increase productivity"

• Very responsive when sharing screen compared to other software.
  • Clear audio and video.
  • Support for all platforms (Linux, Windows, Mac).
  • Zoom rooms are very affordable compared to a classic conference system.
  • Support, were fast to respond for simple task but very slow to reply for more advanced issue (more periodic status updates would be welcomed).
  • Being able to request recording permissions would be good.
I would say Zoom fits for almost all scenarios. We don't use the chat functionality because we already have two tools for that. But video and screen sharing are the features we use the most.
Read Jonathan Herlin's full review
Kristi Burch profile photo
January 27, 2017

User Review: "Zoom over here to see how we love it"

• Audio and Video quality and connection are suburb
  • Sharing a screen is super easy
  • Recording classes and events makes life really easy for archival purposes and review at a later date.
  • Possibly increased space for cloud storage for recordings
  • It would be great if users could have full functionality through the webpage instead of having to download the app, but I understand the limitations of the technology.
  • As an administrator, I'd love to be able to see a record of meetings started and held when not a scheduled meeting.
Zoom is wonderful and well-suited for the classroom, for interviews, for meetings.
It might be less appropriate for outside meetings or where there is a lot of background noise.
Read Kristi Burch's full review
Tim Grant profile photo
January 27, 2017

User Review: "Got more boom with zoom"

• Great technology. People can log in easily, and we've never had a technical issue that stopped us from having a session. So I guess reliability.
  • Access. We have the desktop control, as well as the link in Outlook. And, of course, the browser.
  • Integration with Outlook.
  • Can't think of anything. It does everything we need it to do.
For IT workers, it's great for remote control of computers when you're trying to fix a problem or explain how a process works.
Read Tim Grant's full review
Kraig DeMatteis profile photo
January 27, 2017

User Review: "Zoom Just Works!"

Zoom is an easy-to-use video conferencing tool that addressed several problems around student engagement with Fordham's Online Masters in Social Work program, a top-ranked, nationally-recognized completely asynchronous degree program. First, students could start their own small-group video sessions and record them, which they could then post online in the Blackboard or Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS). The video recorded as a .mp4 so the video will play in the browser when clicked (no plug-ins). Activities such as these are useful for role plays and practicing social work and leadership skills. Zoom also addressed our need to build community online, so an instructor or our admissions department could easily set up a meeting, share their screens or a video, and hold small, breakout discussions. A tool link in the LMS provided a single sign-on with our internal systems, but a Zoom link will just work, which is so satisfying!
  • It works with a click of the link, just download a small plug-in one time. A host can download software to make scheduling easier, and it comes with an online chat feature to boot. We were able to provide academic or technical office hours with chat.
  • Screen sharing is very robust and easy.
  • Videos record to your computer, so finding files is easy. Files record in mp4 format, which play in a modern browser.
  • Some functionality in the back end to group users into departments or programs could use some updating, but in the time I have used the software I have seen constant updates.
For a university, letting students record and host their own videos could be problematic; but, for a masters or doctorate program where role plays, assessment of interpersonal skills or applications of leadership qualities must be demonstrated asynchronously, Zoom is very easy to use, has online help and copious documentation.
We do not use them. Added cost, and we were not sure how applicable they would be for our use.
Read Kraig DeMatteis's full review
Rodrigo Garcia profile photo
January 27, 2017

Zoom Review: "Great collab and webinar tool!"

It's used across the whole org, as a remote collab tool for remote staff. We're also using it for a a few months as our main webinar solution.
We also have 5 Zoom Rooms deployed across our remote locations.
  • Quality of voice and video
  • Simplicity, especially for external users
  • Upgrading the client is sometimes troublesome. Often the client tells me it's updated while it isn't.
  • A few of our customers have IT policies denying the use of remote collab tools other than WEBEX. Maybe a wide campaign to make Zoom well known and, at least, allowed at those orgs would be nice...
I believe that when there is need for remote collaboration, Zoom is a nice candidate. I fail to see a scenario where it's not suited.
Great feature, way cheaper than traditional VC.
We love it, especially after adoption Logitech POP + Harmony to automate room startup.
Read Rodrigo Garcia's full review
Timothy Nicholson profile photo
January 27, 2017

User Review: "My company zooms with Zoom!"

We utilize Zoom for remote company meetings, sales demos, and product support. We were previous users of GoToMeeting, but the significant cost savings to switch to Zoom was a no-brainer. We have had a few issues with the product, but all-in-all we are very satisfied with Zoom. I especially like the integration with my Outlook calendar, so I can schedule or start a meeting directly from Outlook. I also like the fact that the organizer doesn't have to make someone a presenter in order for them to share their screen.
  • Cost savings over comparable tools is significant
  • Quality of service is on par or better than GoToMeeting and WebEx.
  • The ability to start or schedule meetings directly in Outlook
  • Easily switch screen sharing between participants.
  • We have experienced some audio issues, where the attendees joined the meeting prior to the organizer, and for some reason, none of the participants could hear the others. The organizer had to join to the audio portion first. This isn't a consistent issue, but does happen on occasion.
Zoom is, in my honest opinion, a great tool for small to medium sized remote meetings. Zoom also offers a webinar feature that allows for larger audiences (comparable with GoToWebinar), but we do not utilize that. It is also a good tool for product support, except it isn't suited for transferring files easily or controlling administrator-level windows (e.g. Windows Services - you see them but you can't control them). For support, I was using GoToAssist at one time, but I could get 3 Zoom licenses for what I was paying for 1 GoToAssist license.
Read Timothy Nicholson's full review
Brent Zweifel profile photo
January 27, 2017

User Review: "Educators will rejoice with Zoom"

I use it with my online course that I teach. Each week, I have a Zoom meeting with my students. This gives them an opportunity to ask questions about that week's assignments. I believe what it is also doing is bridging that gap between isolation and classroom interaction. For some students when they take an online course they feel isolated, even though there might be discussion boards to do and they will read other classmates' posts but it doesn't give students that same connection as if they were in a physical classroom. Since I started using Zoom, I have noticed that students who participate in the Zoom meetings that they earn higher grades compared to the students not participating.

Being the Director of Distance Learning, I use Zoom to host monthly meetings with our site coordinators. Before Zoom, there would be annual meetings happening on the main campus. Being able to do monthly meetings, I was able to keep them updated with the latest happening on campus plus I was able to do extensive training on the software that we use every day on the main campus.
  • 3 levels of broadcast. This is a fabulous feature that I have not seen on any other video conferencing software. If a participant is on a poor internet service, they will receive a smaller broadcast of the session. Unlike other video conference software, if you don't have good internet connection then you are out of luck.
  • Screen Sharing +. So as a host you can share your screen with the audience. I know, "Big Deal, the others can do that", but Zoom expanded it. The audience members can share their screen with everyone or you can give mouse control of your shared screen with an audience member. Which is great for teaching!!!
  • Customer Service/Plans. These guys have the best customer service team. You email a question, you get a response within a few hours, not days. Plus if you are an educator or education institution, they have some of the best deals for you.
  • There is one thing. I want to have a button in my online class that would let students know that I am available or not for them to communicate with me through Zoom and they would click on the button and it would open up a Zoom meeting. That might already exist, but I just haven't had the time to research it.
It is a great tool for teaching distance courses. It gives students that connection to their classmates that is found in the courses that are taught in a brick and mortar classroom.

I wouldn't do meetings when the person attending is less than 15 feet away from you. Bad feedback noise.
Read Brent Zweifel's full review
Larry Murray profile photo
January 27, 2017

User Review: "ZOOM & COURT REPORTING"

We are a court reporting firm and use ZOOM for Video Depositions - Recorded and not Recorded.

We also use ZOOM for video conferencing linking either point to point or multi locations.

The use of ZOOM allows us to expand our business across the country and worldwide and allows our clients improved efficiency cutting down on travel and time whether across town, across country, or to foreign countries.

• We have conducted video linked depositions from our home base in Florida to California, Canada, many states and even as far away as Dubai.
  • We can record in HD-MP4 format and provide immediate copies of the recorded deposition to our clients.
  • We link the recorded meetings/depositions to our cloud storage giving access either electronic or DVD to our clients.
  • In the last few months ZOOM has added a pause feature to the record function which allows us to interrupt a recording without ending - thus we can resume when ready on the same file.....BUT we need a time and date stamp on the recording to make it fully functional. We have been asking for this for almost two years now with no results.
Read Larry Murray's full review
Randall Sansom profile photo
January 26, 2017

Zoom Review: "The best video conferencing program out there today!"

We use Zoom for both internal meetings across campuses and as a platform for teaching our online students. It allows seamless connection with remote employees and students from all around the world.
  • Zoom is easy enough to use that even our most technologically challenged users never have a problem downloading and joining a meeting
  • The video is always high quality with very little distortion.
  • The features that give me the ability to monitor and control users is fantastic. Students sometimes struggle to realize that their background noise can be distracting to other students.
  • There are still a few audio issues from time to time such as echoing and reverb. I know that's a user issue, but it does cause confusion from time to time.
Zoom is well suited for both meetings and face to face communication with individual students and student groups. We even have a zoom room set up for students to just pop into like a student commons. The room is setup to auto record and store recordings for 72 hours so that students can report any issues with fellow classmates.
Read Randall Sansom's full review
Andrew Claes profile photo
January 26, 2017

User Review: "Educational access improved with Zoom"

I use Zoom on a weekly basis to communicate with other Special Education Directors across the state. We are able to conduct board business, facilitate meetings, reduce travel time and time out of the office. We use Zoom to communicate with remote office locations and facilitate committee work groups.
  • Zoom is a reliable platform for communication and sharing screen images.
  • Zoom is easy to schedule and initiate or log on to.
  • Zoom is easy for new members to acces
  • Zoom might consider a chat or notes page for record keeping or facilitating an agenda.
Zoom is well suited for routine update meetings, providing input on a concept or topic, facilitating a meeting agenda, and structured meetings. It is less suited for longer, meetings where group facilitation activities are conducted. Zoom is less ideal in situation where a few members are coming together with a larger group with multiple conversations. Zoom works really well when one person talks a a time.
I have not had an opportunity to use Zoom rooms. I am not familiar with this feature.
Read Andrew Claes's full review
Audra Brownlee profile photo
January 26, 2017

User Review: "Using Zoom in Education Classrooms"

I use Zoom with a consortium of school districts in South Central Kansas. We have implemented Zoom into our H.323 videoconference class scenario. Zoom has created many new avenues for my schools through video! We most use Zoom to deliver or connect high school and dual credit courses between school districts. We also use Zoom to bring curriculum enhancing material such as content providers and experts into K-8 classrooms without any extra equipment. It is all live and interactive.
  • Zoom has been great to listen to their users. They have over the last couple of years integrated many new features that help my teachers.
  • Technical support is wonderful! They are a phone call away and have many videos that explain features perfectly.
  • My teachers have loved how user friendly Zoom is! There is no in-depth training. It's so simple to get started. It's made integration very easy!
  • Honestly, Zoom has been cutting edge! They release new features all the time! I cannot find an area for improvement.
We have integrated Zoom for meetings between one administrator to another. We also do full classroom integration. It is easily scale able and the equipment is as complicated as you want to make it. Zoom can be integrated on a very cheap scale, or you can go very techie and buy expensive equipment....although I wouldn't recommend the latter, unless you just have money to burn.
Read Audra Brownlee's full review
C. Todd Hamilton profile photo
January 26, 2017

User Review: "Zoom Zoom - Off we Go!"

We are a global organization in more than 120 countries. We needed to connect our leaders and volunteers around the world. We now use Zoom for all of our board, committee and report employee conversations. Many of our chapters have also started using Zoom to connect their members virtually.
  • It's easy! We have members around the world and we need a communications vehicle that is simple to use and intuitive.
  • Global Access. The ability to have local numbers in many countries allows us to be locally relevant to many members.
  • Allows for instant communication. Being a member in a country half way around the world, and being able to connect instantly to headquarters staff allows us to impact our members in ways inconceivable just a few years ago.
  • Always appreciate the addition of more county access numbers.
In a "people business" it's incredibly important to connect with your clients and colleagues. Zoom allows you to do this in ways that enhance communication. In a global firm, how something is said, is often as important as what is said. With Zoom there are fewer misunderstandings from a language or cultural context.
Read C. Todd Hamilton's full review
Colin Wilson profile photo
January 26, 2017

User Review: "Zoom - Higher Education"

Zoom is our recommended solution for all audio & video teleconferencing needs. Zoom is available to faculty, staff, and students at the University. Zoom allows our university to further our mission of academic excellence by providing the ability to facilitate meetings between users on and off campus, by creating a reliable solution for distance learning, and by giving faculty the ability to hold high quality webinars, while being very cost effective and user friendly.
  • Host, Schedule, and Join Meetings
  • Zoom Rooms provide professional quality conferences
  • Easy to use, easy to manage
  • Reporting capabilities could be more detailed
Zoom is well suited for daily meetings, whether that is online office hours between faculty and staff, or a business meeting with one of our satellite campuses. Zoom Webinars provide the ability for faculty to invite specialists in their respective fields around the world to be apart of their classroom, giving students opportunities they would not normally have.
Zoom Rooms are worth the investment. Zoom Rooms transmit audio & video at a very high quality. This is very important in the business world. Zoom rooms allow everyone to be seen and heard clearly for the remote parties, regardless of where in the room each individual is sitting. Each individual is able to be a part of the meeting with ease.
Read Colin Wilson's full review
Marty Miller profile photo
March 24, 2017

User Review: "SoulCon Zoom"

I use Zoom to connect men that live across the country for training, support and accountability meetings. The most recent use of Zoom was with a group of men that were involved in the SoulCon Challenge. It provided a simple easy to use platform for guys to connect.
  • Easy to access for everyone anywhere
  • Simplicity
  • Many levels of application
  • Can't really think of any
Groups that don't have any feasible way of connecting other than online can develop community through weekly meetings. Our most recent group consisted of about 10 men who were doing the physically, mentally, and spiritually challenging 6-week SoulCon Challenge. We met online every Sunday night to report our experience and our progress. It truly brought a sense of community that would not have been possible without Zoom!
Read Marty Miller's full review
Jason Wong profile photo
March 23, 2017

User Review: "Love Zooms"

We use Zoom across the whole organization. It has been a very useful conference call tool since we have teams in US and in China. Always works flawlessly.
  • Easy Connection.
  • Clear Sound for multiple people.
  • Easy to share screen.
  • Would be great if it was easier to chat with internal team members already using the same email address, on call or off call.
  • Conference call rooms should have a nickname so easier to remember (other than numbers).
Well suited if you have multiple team across the globe.
Love the feature and gets others to use quickly.
Read Jason Wong's full review
Julie Gordon White, Bestselling Author &amp; Advisor profile photo
January 31, 2017

Review: "Zoom has helped me zoom my business growth!"

I love Zoom! I deliver 90% of my training and coaching programs over Zoom and my clients love it. Very easy to install and use.
  • Very stable connection.
  • Easy to share content with screen share.
  • Video is 100% better for building relationships versus just a phone call.
  • Some users have difficulty signing on.
  • Some uses can sign on, but can't the video or audio to work.
Best suited for meetings with up 12 individuals in gallery view so all participants can see each other, and less effective with sharing the screen with more than 4 people because you can only see 4 faces unless you click to scroll which can cause the presenter to forget about the additional hidden participants.
Read Julie Gordon White, Bestselling Author & Advisor's full review
Nathaniel Phillips profile photo
January 27, 2017

User Review: "Zoom gets the job done"

We use it for classes, meetings, interviews, and webinars.
  • Clear audio.
  • Easy to use (everything is obvious and on the screen, no instruction required).
  • Integrates with other things.
  • Zoom Rooms doesn't always update at the same time as the regular Zoom, they may not be in sync with new features--that would be nice.
  • Would like a digital zoom feature on the webcam view.
  • Perhaps a small indicator of the number of viewers/participants, for moderators, in an always visible corner of the window.
Zoom works really well for small to medium sized conferences.
I could almost see it as a replacement for a phone.

Yes, it's working very well. We are very satisfied. The only issue is that it consumes a lot of resources (you basically have to devote an entire computer to run it).
Read Nathaniel Phillips's full review
Jeffrey Agron profile photo
January 27, 2017

User Review: "Zoom is the best!"

We use Zoom for meetings, webinars and classes. We have at least 15 people using it for various reasons. We are all spread around the world, and Zoom allows us to do our business and teach our students.
  • Very easy interface for people to use, even if they are technologically challenged.
  • Instant messaging is particularly helpful. Allows our team to communicate quickly.
  • Mobile version is great.
  • I really can't think of anything.
It is a great tool for us as a virtual organization. Allows us to communicate and is an important component of our learning groups.
Read Jeffrey Agron's full review
Steve Surya profile photo
February 04, 2016

Review: "Zoom lets you connect with the world easily!"

We are using Zoom across the whole organization. We have a couple of business accounts and use Zoom for communication with our customers and remote office teams. We use Zoom with customers to review project requirements and internal discussions. Zoom has helped us a lot with communicating with our customers and team members. We also use Zoom for screen sharing and for presentations.
  • Zoom is best software for low bandwidth connections. In case internet is working slowly, Zoom can still provide a good quality meeting. I have seen Zoom work well even on slow connections.
  • It has great sound quality. Even if there are a number of people from different locations, the sound quality is always good.
  • One important feature of Zoom is, that it does not disconnect the meeting if organizer loses the internet connection. Zoom auto switches the organizer, which is great feature really.
  • The screen sharing feature is great and it works again really well with a low internet bandwidth.
  • User Interface: I think Zoom has great features but the main area where it needs improvement is the user interface. Zoom always sticks on the top of screen in the middle, so sometimes if we have to click on the header in the browser, we get stuck because of the Zoom Meeting user interface. Also sometime it is not easy to find options very easily.
  • Call Out functionality: There needs to be an easier way to call out to mobile phones using Zoom's call out service. It would be really helpful to have.
  • I have a Zoom app installed on my Macbook Retina, and every time I login to Zoom, I click on a setting "remember my login". But still I have to enter my username and password every time I access Zoom. I'm not sure if Zoom saved the logins but it never worked for me.
I guess Zoom is best among available collaboration tools like WebEx, GoToMeeting etc. Zoom works with less bandwidth and still provides a great sound quality. Sending an invitation to others is very easy using Zoom. Also the Zoom app download does not take much time and people can easily join the scheduled Zoom meetings. I love using Zoom for calls.
Read Steve Surya's full review
Emma Roger profile photo
February 11, 2016

User Review: "Better communication using Zoom"

Our admin team made decision to buy Zoom and we started using it for our team communications. We are connecting our team member to Zoom calls to update each other for everyday work updates. We also use it for our clients (which are NGO supporters mainly). Most of our team members use Zoom.
  • Team interaction thought a single meeting ID. Zoom allows multiple people to join the same meeting.
  • People can easily mute themselves if they are not talking. It helps with background noise.
  • Video sharing quality is great via Zoom. We share our videos so other people can see us and it helps with communicating better.
  • The Android app is little slow to load. This needs improvement. The app for the computer works great so there are no issues with that yet! But the Mobile apps needs some work.
It is working fine for meetings and video sharing. We are happy to use Zoom with our team members and some of our potential clients as well. We do not see any specific scenario where its is less appropriate. But for communication purposes Zoom always working wells.
Read Emma Roger's full review
Aman Verma profile photo
February 11, 2016

Review: "Zoom works best for online meetings between team members!"

We are using Zoom to talk online between our US and India team. We need to communicate to our team in india in their late evening hours and the best medium is to connect online. So we use Zoom for meetings. Most of our team members use from it time to time for their meetings. We try to connect to discuss new opportunities of businesses with different NGOs.
  • Meeting connection time does not take long. It works very fast.
  • The quality of meetings is good. We are able to hear other members fine on the call. Zoom does not have issues like Skype does.
  • The screen sharing feature works very well. Anyone can share their screen without asking for permission from others.
  • I think a messaging feature could be added to send private chat messages.
Zoom works fine for online meetings and screen sharing. It is a great fit when someone needs to demonstrate something over a call. A demonstration can be recorded as well and the recorded videos can be watched anytime later. The sound quality works great as well with recorded videos. It is a good fit overall for online meetings.
Read Aman Verma's full review
Joshua Taylor-Martin profile photo
February 04, 2016

Review: "Zooming into life to make collaboration and business functions easier and better!"

We use Zoom for all of our teleconferencing needs. We started using it within our sales department and then extended the use to the entire organization. Prior to Zoom we tried a number of other services, but Zoom's ease of use and high quality calls in varying bandwidth areas made it a perfect match.
  • Ease of use for non-Zoom users.
  • Awesome screen sharing/collaborative tools.
  • Don't often have bandwidth challenges - it adjusts to maintain call quality - like Netflix.
We use Zoom on desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices. We also have Zoom Rooms set up where people can just walk into the room and, with the press of two buttons, hop on a call with a remote team member. We like it in almost all of these circumstances to improve collaboration.
Read Joshua Taylor-Martin's full review
Aurora Meyer profile photo
March 02, 2016

User Review: "Zoom as easy as Skype"

We use Zoom as an alternative to Skype for business meetings that require more than a phone call, but less than a meeting in person.
  • Video quality
  • Audio quality
  • Ease of use
  • Set up time
  • Ability to record calls
  • Transcripts
It's great for up to three callers, but more than that like any conference call, it gets crowded.
Read Aurora Meyer's full review

High quality audio (260)
High quality video (260)
Low bandwidth requirements (220)
Desktop sharing (255)
9.2
Whiteboards (145)
Calendar integration (220)
Meeting initiation (250)
Integrates with social media (91)
Record meetings / events (237)
Slideshows (153)
Live chat (224)
Audience polling (114)
Q&A (135)
User authentication (159)
Participant roles & permissions (187)
Confidential attendee list (122)

About Zoom

Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.