Monday is a project management tool. Monday includes productivity features such as customizable workflows, time tracking, automated notifications, dependencies, integrations, and timeline views. The tool is highly customizable and adaptable to various workflows and team sizes.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/xS/ER/N65K1CZWNGB7.PNGI used to dread Mondays before Monday.comWe are a largely remote team, but we shared the same office when we began using monday.com. After the leadership made the choice to switch to a full-time home office, there was some worry about how we would coordinate work and report back. We have been using monday.com for a short while before the switch, but not to its full potential, since we were able to walk over or just ask a question across the room (or message Slack). With the more asynchronous nature of working remote, even in the same time zone, we started to use the updates more, add more and more tasks, refine statuses, and grow the documentation of workflows. Using monday.com has streamlined processes while making them easy to follow and track. And in turn, this has helped us develop better project management skills.,Very visual, so you see what's up at a glance -- you can hide less important info (or pull them up) very simply. It's as logical and simple as a spreadsheet. The extra features make it easier to use, not more complicated. It became an extension of my brain. I no longer have to grind my gears trying to recall what is due when, or click through -- the surface makes everything easier to remember, with subtle color coding and smooth UI. My team is awesome, but Monday helps me appreciate my own efforts without external feedback. I know what I do, and I get better and better about estimating the time and effort needed to complete things, even if they have multiple variables.,I spent 5 minutes thinking about this. No clear answer yet. I love it. They are constantly developing new features, and it's a pleasant surprise when they think of something I will find useful.,10,From my perspective, the cost of the software was saved hundredfold in my working hours alone, and reduced both administrative time and errors.,Trello and Asana,Google Drive, Slack, Taboola, Facebook for Business, Facebook Pages Manager, Upwork, 1Password, WordPress,5,,Time and resource management for individuals and large projects. Connecting the remote team's efforts -- streamlining follow ups and reporting. Automating and tracking recurring tasks.,We fit in a few boxes comfortably -- monday.com was designed for us, it feels like. Everything we need has a solution, no MacGyvering needed.,We are always adding new boards as new projects pop up, always coming up with better and better ideas. As the company grows, we can always follow with even more intricate structures. We have plenty of room to grow.,10,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product Third-party Reviews,It was so simple to use monday.com, and has been ever since. I hardly think we would pick anything else if that were more complicated. Seeing that monday.com is a good fit for us was really really easy. Picking the right subscription was a bit trickier, but since we couldn't get the same value elsewhere, it wasn't a difficult choice.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,No issue was significant enough for me to remember.,10,Yes,When I was receiving confirmation emails about freelancers accepting my invitation, it was a really bothersome thing for me. They carried on professionally and helped me get the info I needed while they fixed the bug, and even thanked me for alerting them about it. I was very annoyed at first, but they turned the mood around.,10,Automated reminders of deadlines, and updating a deadline when a status changes. Importing data from other task managers or spreadsheets. Adding new tasks -- everything in a new row adds as a new task.,None.,Yes,10monday: project mgmt made easyMonday is being used as a project management tool across the diverse training library that we have. We use it to plan, organize, and track trianing updates and timelines. We have every topic mapped out in monday and use it to assign work and follow up on updates. We have about 40+ subject matter experts we reach out to on specific training topics and we organize all their feedback and thoughts in monday. It has been a life saving tool that surpasses the limits of other similar tools like Trello and Moodle.,Organizational capability within the interface Robust options within the user interface Usability, easy to learn, and understand. I planned an entire project the first time I opened the site The paid version offers a nice bonus of content and tools and features that we found value in,Some of the CSS and coding is a little buggy. When I go to type in a user @ name for tagging it sometimes auto fills into a previously typed note from another area or time that I used the person in the tag. Typing into the fields is sometimes randomly backspaced and requires you to retype.,10,It has helped us organize and cultivate a culture of follow up and diligence among our many projects. We are able to see who's worked on what, what stage they're in, and how they got there through the comments and tagging system keeps us all on the same page. Monday provides a virtual conference/room meeting feel all from the website interface. It has replaced Excel as a tool for follow-up and updates requests by providing us a nice interface capable of tracking and monitoring updates as we complete projects.,Asana, Trello, Google Drive and Basecamp,Workday Business Process Framework, Brackets, Concur Expense, Concur Travel and Expense, Articulate Storyline,5,2,Project management. Time sensitive follow up. Accountability and registration. Workflow and team cohesion,We can assign different task to different people and give them step by step instructions and or follow up on tasks,For all future project management projects Organization of data and follow up Scheduled updates and accountability Coaching and progession training,10,No,Price Product Features Product Usability,I would not change the evaluation and selection process. we vetted and evaluated many alternatives before deciding upon Monday.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,We did not encounter any issues during implementation. The setup was straight forward and easy. We didn't even have a consultant or guide help us. I don't think this question pertains to the software.,10,No,5,No,We have not had any issues yet to raise or question or seek out help from monday support. We purchased the software once we realized it fit our needs and we liked the layout and user interface. we have yet to encounter bugs or problems. we are using the system in a basic way and not maxing it out which may be a reason we haven't had errors.,Assigning task and creating steps Setting up the account and assigning responsibility to each one,None. If you have a basic understanding of the terms and exist in a project management field it will be very intuitive and easy for you to pick it up and begin setting up workflows and tasks.,10
monday.com

monday.com Reviews

monday.com

Do you work for this company?

Showing 2 of 124 monday.com ratings and reviews.

Joseph Madere profile photo

Implementation

We signed up for the accounts. Created the accounts. Ran the trial version and tested it live while we were running multiple projects and found that it was fitting our needs perfectly. When the trial ended and we were asked to purchase the full version, we did. We have found other ways to use it and it's a breeze.
Read Joseph Madere's full review

Task Management (63)
Resource Management (54)
Gantt Charts (33)
Scheduling (57)
Workflow Automation (47)
Team Collaboration (63)
9.2
Support for Agile Methodology (45)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (57)
Email integration (50)
Mobile Access (54)
Timesheet Tracking (32)
Change request and Case Management (39)
Quotes/estimates (28)
Project & financial reporting (1)

About monday.com

Monday is an award-winning project management tool that aims to help teams work more efficiently to execute projects that deliver results on time. According to the vendor, its ease of use and flexibility means faster setup for teams and the ability to manage various workflows.

Monday includes productivity features such as customizable workflows, time tracking, automated notifications, dependencies, integrations, and timeline views to help teams achieve the result they want for every project milestone. The tool is highly customizable and works for any workflow and any team size.

With Monday, companies you can plan, execute and track work in one visual, collaborative space.

monday.com Features

Does not have featureBudget and Expense Management
Professional Services Automation Features
Has featureQuotes/estimates
Does not have featureInvoicing
Does not have featureProject & financial reporting
Does not have featureIntegration with accounting software
Has featureSearch Everything