Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Pay calculation (484)8.080%
- Update personal information (490)7.979%
- Pre-built reports (487)6.464%
- Report builder (488)6.363%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ceridian Dayforce HCM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Dayforce is presented as an always-on people platform for the global workforce. An enterprise HCM solution, Dayforce combines payroll, HR, benefits, talent management, and workforce management in a single cloud application to power the future of work. Dayforce helps deliver experiences that put people first, workforce intelligence across the full spectrum of HCM, and compliance everywhere.
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific Japan. Their brand promise –Makes Work Life Better™ –is the commitment they make to employees, customers, their employees, and to the communities they operate in around the world.
Key product areas:
Payroll, global payroll, on-demand pay
Workforce management, time & attendance, task management
Talent acquisition: Recruiting and onboarding
Talent management: Performance management, succession planning, compensation management, engagement surveys, and an integrated learning management system
Advanced reporting, analytics, and dashboards
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Buyers Guide for Global Pay and Time
- Dayforce Workforce Management Product Sheet
- Dayforce Overview Product Sheet
- Dayforce Wallet Product Sheet
- Dayforce People Intelligence Product Sheet
- Dayforce Payroll Product Sheet NA
- Dayforce Talent Management Product Sheet
- Dayforce Benefits Product Sheet
- Buyer’s guide to HCM technology
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||1%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||18%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||81%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English (US), English (GB), French, French Canadian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Italian, German, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Hindi, Portuguese (Brazil), Croatian, Czech, Romanian, Bulgarian, Slovak, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Thai|
- Automation of Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Integrate fully with our inhouse systems
- Not sure
- Performance tracking
- Dayforce Wallet to implement Demand Pay
- Benefit Comparisons to help employees make better choices
- Onboarding for each individual office
- Dashboards for executives
- Automated compensation planning
- Hope to have managers submit employees evaluations; we have not yet done that with Dayforce.
- With additional modules we may start looking at compensation management
- Automated time and attendance
- document management
- Right now, we planning what we want to implement in 2021. We are looking at recruitment, onboarding, and performance management.
- The Dayforce Wallet
- we would like to implement additional modules in the future
- track compensation
- house more electronic forms
- Looking forward to gathering KPI information.
- Printing Organizational Charts.
- Manager Mobility of authorizing and approving payroll
- Diversity tracking.
- Compensation module
- Analytics module
- We are still learning and adding to our knowledge on all the possibilities we can utilize Dayforce. I think with more time in using Dayforce, we will utilize more capabilities within the software.
- Performance management
- Benefit enrollment enhancement
- Employee benefit hub
- There are some functional workflows that would be helpful to communicate information to the necessary people.
- Dashboards would be helpful to management if we can create views that are meaningful.
- O-Data would be helpful if we could figure out how to make it work. Getting information to the executive team without them having access to the specific data would be extremely useful.
- Payroll portal
- Management analytics
- More scheduling reports
- Compensation Module
- Possibly the new wallet feature
- We have not touch even 1/2 of what they can do.
- For us being a small organization wearing multiple hats, it is taking as some time to marginalize offerings
- Alexa compatibility
- Self Service