- Sprinklr Modern Sales & Engagement is used for supporting Uber customers with their concerns raised on social media platforms (Twitter, …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Instagram (49)9.292%
- Facebook (50)9.191%
- Twitter (50)8.989%
- Real-time tracking (50)8.383%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sprinklr Social Engagement & Sales, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Social Publishing and Engagement: Plan, publish, and manage brand content across multiple channels from a single platform —then measure and respond to customers engagement with automated workflows, intuition moderation, and engagement dashboards that can be shared across teams.
Distributed:Empower Distributed teams (Sales, Location Managers, Field Agents) with a lightweight, branded experience to engage customers on the digital and social channels they prefer.
Ratings & Review management: Capture reviews for content and monitor ratings for additional consumer insights — then integrate Ratings and Reviews at the point of purchase on a website or mobile app to drive even more conversions.
Conversational Commerce: Help agents or bots lead customers from intent to purchase — and transform social into a revenue driver — with a 1:1 chat based commerce experience that drives product selection and evaluation with AI, integrated product catalogs, and a unified commerce connector.
Sprinklr’s Unified Customer Experience Management is designed to elevate customer experience with Modern Care, Modern Research, Modern Marketing & Advertising.
- Supported: Boolean keyword searches
- Supported: Filtering out noise/spam
- Supported: Sentiment analysis
- Supported: Broad channel coverage
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Content optimization
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Automated routing and prioritization
- Supported: Customer interaction histories
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Content marketing
- Supported: Paid media management
- Supported: Campaigns and promotions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Google+
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Pinterest
- Supported: YouTube
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Real-time tracking
- Supported: Competitor analysis
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Engagement Dashboards
- Supported: Display
- Supported: Advocacy
- Supported: Influencer
- Supported: Gallery
- Supported: UGC
- Supported: Ratings & Reviews
- Supported: AI Engageable / Non-Engageable
- Supported: Message Intent
- Supported: Smart Responses
- Supported: Conversational Bots
- Supported: Canned Responses
- Supported: Quick Publisher
- Supported: Link Shortener
- Supported: Asset Manager
- Supported: Editorial Calendar
- Supported: Distributed
- Supported: Approval Workflows
- Supported: Response Compliance
- Supported: Stop Publishing Rules
- Supported: 35+ social and messaging channels supported
- Supported: Distributed
- Supported: Rule Engine
- Supported: Display screen programming
- Supported: Website Social Gallery
- Supported: Ratings and Reviews
- Supported: Reporting - Value Realization
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Adobe Analytics
- Acoustic Exchange
- Adjust Attribution
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Freshworks CRM
- Getty Images Enterprise Solutions
- Google Data Studio
- Welcome (An Optimizely Company)
- SAP Service Cloud
- Treasure Data
- Form Assembly
- Google Campaign Manager
- Google Firebase
- Microsoft Bot Framework
- Zendesk Support
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||65 supported languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Russan, Spanish, Simple Chinese, Japanese, and Portugese|
1. Sometimes when we submit responses/replies, it takes longer to for them to be sent to the customers.
2. The agent interface would load for longer than required sometimes.
But on the flip slide it is difficult to publish Live content on various platforms like Instagram particularly.
There is no Alert creation in this module. If any conversation hike you cannot get instant notification for the same.
Broadly, as a solution its good for large enterprises where a brand need to manage multiple locations.