HootSuite Enterprise provides a centralized platform for managing streams from different social media channels and posting/ engaging across channels simultaneously. It also has strong team / workflow features and good mobile apps.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/vG/FW/82VTWIZC8WTT.JPEGExcellent tool that should be taken advantage of!Hootsuite is great for scheduling social media posts! It makes it much easier for finding all of your content at once and setting it to post at a consistent time. Hootsuite helps keep those people in charge of social media content organized. Hootsuite is a great tool for helping broaden a company's presence on social media because you can manage and schedule your posts on one easy-to-use platform.,I have not used Hootsuite in about a year because I no longer work in social media so this problem might be resolved already, but I remember when I was using it that when scheduling Facebook posts, there was no way to tag a specific company or person in the post. If you wanted to tag, say, a restaurant, you could not just put an @ sign before it like if you were actually posting through Facebook. This would be a great improvement if it has not been made already!,Hootsuite helped me realize how little I was actually posting to social media. By being able to schedule my posts all at once at the beginning of the week I was able to increase our presence online and improve the content I was sharing.,8,9Definition of Social Media Management: Hootsuite EnterpriseI used Hootsuite Enterprise at my previous job . At the time when I first started, we did not have many social media accounts so my first role was to talk with the academic advisors of the major programs our school offered and see what they would like to be shared within the social media accounts. I had to do research on different social media management platforms and Hootsuite Enterprise was the one that I recommended to our directors which they should use. We presented to the board the positives of using Hootsuite and they ended up approving the use of this tool. It was my job then to learn how to use this on my own and help input around 10-15 new social media accounts within Hootsuite. Hootsuite is being used by the academic advisors for the school to help post useful information to studends, alumni, and perspective students as well the general public.It helped address the problem of reaching out to a larger body of potential students, current students, and alumni. It allowed us to communicate quicker and more proficiently to everyone that reached out to us.,Organizes all your social media accounts very well (majority of people who use Hootsuite manage multiple platforms so this tool is great to use because it allows an easy flow between accounts). The interface is very user friendly, but you have to be willing to take risks and see what works for you and what doesn't (it looks a bit frightening at first with all the different options to choose but Hootsuite provides great videos and tutorials to help you discover great ways of helping those using your social media accounts). It saves time ( instead of having multiple tabs open, Hootsuite lets you see more than one account open at the same time).,Because we are in an age where digital media is taking the world by storm, it would be even more helpful to create tutorials that are easier to understand for those not used to dealing with social media. Training those who have not really used social media to learn hootsuite can be hard at points. The main desktop of Hootsuite has so many great options and tabs, but it sometimes feels a little daunting with so many buttons to choose from. Many business would benefit from Hootsuite, but in order to get the maximum benefit out of it, it will cost you a pretty penny so it can hurt small business who would like to use Hootsuite. Possibly adding more features in the free version would help. Make the analytics portion cheaper to buy reports. It can get very expensive for those wanting weekly reports of their data. Maybe include more offers in the free hootsuite version.,9,Increased employee efficiency/ better customer service (We have been able to respond quicker to questions that are asked of us by those reaching out). The RSS Feed app that is out allowed us to look for better content to provide to our fans and followers. It was a great tool to use when searching for articles we wanted to post and share. It has allowed us to look at what posts and shares have worked for us in the past as well as what we should be posting in the future. The reports are a great way to see what is working for your company.,9Hootsuite Enterprise ReviewHootsuite Enterprise has a very user-friendly dashboard. It's easy to learn how to navigate around and figure out how to manage accounts on your own. Hootsuite academy is an excellent resource for finding out how to optimize your accounts. After reading up on a few learning sessions, I was able to provide rich insights to the clients about their brand and social presence. Hootsuite Enterprises analytics are great when it comes to reporting. Customizing reports and having them emailed to myself and the client every week was very helpful.,While Hootsuite Enterprise account comes with one-on-one customer support, my team often had to contact our account executive's superior for answers to questions. The account executive would refer us to academy learnings that we're sometimes unrelated to the issue we were experiencing.,The account which I used Hootsuite Enterprise saw increased employee efficiency. The tool helped the client stay on top of social content being shared. Overall customer service on the social channels increased drastically. Hootsuite Enterprise's community management functionality allowed reps to monitor on and off channel.,8,7Great Tool for Improving Marketing EfficiencyIt allows me to easily manage the social media accounts of multiple clients from one portal. This is a huge time saver for me as a marketing agency executive. It allows me to add multiple team members to my social media teams and coordinate their activities from one dashboard. I appreciate the ability to set up custom streams and track very granular keywords, geo-targeted comments, etc. For my local business clients, this kind of targeted tracking is essential,I would like to see Hootsuite create a better user interface for adding scheduled updates to the queue. The current system of uploading an spreadsheet is time consuming and awkward.,We've definitely seen benefits in terms of increased employee efficiency, particularly after putting our employees through Hootsuite University. There have also been improvements in terms of engagement for our clients on their social media channels.,9,10Hootsuite Enterprise for Social Media AgencyAutomating the posting of content across various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.). It would take a very long time to do this manually. We would have to write our own software and figure out the APIs to do this any other way.,The reporting didn't work particularly well for our clients' needs. Most of our clients were paying too little to warrant in-depth reporting, so it wasn't really a big issue. There are a lot of great reporting modules that our clients just couldn't take advantage of due to their small size. There is a limit (200) on how "tabs" one user can create. This hasn't yet been an issue but it may end up being one. Not much else. It's solid.,Automation of monitoring and posting results in a lot of time and labor savings. We're able to leverage employees at a lower base via the team infrastructure and security levels.,9,10,10,2,Automation of social media account monitoring and content posting for 200+ small business clients.,,,Implemented in-house,9,Online training Self-taught,10,It's pretty intuitive. Getting setup is the toughest part, but it's not terribly difficult.,Yes,10,9,10,9,Google Docs would be great since we build our content calendars using a Google Docs template provided by Hootsuite. It would save us a lot of time exporting and importing batches of content for each client. Pinterest,,We had an initial trial of a couple of months to be sure we could work with the software before committing to a full year. That was great!
Hootsuite Enterprise

Hootsuite Enterprise Reviews

Hootsuite Enterprise
Top Rated Award
Filter 245 vetted Hootsuite Enterprise reviews and ratings
Sarah McKagen profile photo
January 13, 2014

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Excellent tool that should be taken advantage of!"

• Hootsuite is great for scheduling social media posts! It makes it much easier for finding all of your content at once and setting it to post at a consistent time.
  • Hootsuite helps keep those people in charge of social media content organized.
  • Hootsuite is a great tool for helping broaden a company's presence on social media because you can manage and schedule your posts on one easy-to-use platform.
  • I have not used Hootsuite in about a year because I no longer work in social media so this problem might be resolved already, but I remember when I was using it that when scheduling Facebook posts, there was no way to tag a specific company or person in the post. If you wanted to tag, say, a restaurant, you could not just put an @ sign before it like if you were actually posting through Facebook. This would be a great improvement if it has not been made already!
Just be aware of what platforms it supports and make sure they fit your needs.
Read Sarah McKagen's full review
Ryan Brouk profile photo
January 11, 2014

Review: "Definition of Social Media Management: Hootsuite Enterprise"

• Organizes all your social media accounts very well (majority of people who use Hootsuite manage multiple platforms so this tool is great to use because it allows an easy flow between accounts).
  • The interface is very user friendly, but you have to be willing to take risks and see what works for you and what doesn't (it looks a bit frightening at first with all the different options to choose but Hootsuite provides great videos and tutorials to help you discover great ways of helping those using your social media accounts).
  • It saves time ( instead of having multiple tabs open, Hootsuite lets you see more than one account open at the same time).
  • Because we are in an age where digital media is taking the world by storm, it would be even more helpful to create tutorials that are easier to understand for those not used to dealing with social media. Training those who have not really used social media to learn hootsuite can be hard at points.
  • The main desktop of Hootsuite has so many great options and tabs, but it sometimes feels a little daunting with so many buttons to choose from.
  • Many business would benefit from Hootsuite, but in order to get the maximum benefit out of it, it will cost you a pretty penny so it can hurt small business who would like to use Hootsuite. Possibly adding more features in the free version would help.
  • Make the analytics portion cheaper to buy reports. It can get very expensive for those wanting weekly reports of their data. Maybe include more offers in the free hootsuite version.
Well suited for businesses that need to mange more than 4 or 5 social media accounts. Hootsuite does a great job of organizing the accounts. It would be less appropriate for small business that only use 2 or 3 social media accounts. It can get very expensive for those wanting to generate analytic reports weekly and even monthly so small businesses may have a harder time with getting those produced.
Read Ryan Brouk's full review
Ryan Nolan profile photo
November 04, 2013

"Hootsuite Enterprise Review"

• Hootsuite Enterprise has a very user-friendly dashboard. It's easy to learn how to navigate around and figure out how to manage accounts on your own.
  • Hootsuite academy is an excellent resource for finding out how to optimize your accounts. After reading up on a few learning sessions, I was able to provide rich insights to the clients about their brand and social presence.
  • Hootsuite Enterprises analytics are great when it comes to reporting. Customizing reports and having them emailed to myself and the client every week was very helpful.
  • While Hootsuite Enterprise account comes with one-on-one customer support, my team often had to contact our account executive's superior for answers to questions. The account executive would refer us to academy learnings that we're sometimes unrelated to the issue we were experiencing.
Due to the price, I would inform my colleague to research around for other tools.
Read Ryan Nolan's full review
Kathleen Slattery Booth profile photo
October 30, 2013

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Great Tool for Improving Marketing Efficiency"

• It allows me to easily manage the social media accounts of multiple clients from one portal. This is a huge time saver for me as a marketing agency executive.
  • It allows me to add multiple team members to my social media teams and coordinate their activities from one dashboard.
  • I appreciate the ability to set up custom streams and track very granular keywords, geo-targeted comments, etc. For my local business clients, this kind of targeted tracking is essential
  • I would like to see Hootsuite create a better user interface for adding scheduled updates to the queue. The current system of uploading an spreadsheet is time consuming and awkward.
I would definitely recommend this product and would strongly encourage anyone signing up for it to go through Hootsuite University training and get Hootsuite certified.
Read Kathleen Slattery Booth's full review
Tony Pinto profile photo
July 23, 2013

Review: "Hootsuite Enterprise for Social Media Agency"

• Automating the posting of content across various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.). It would take a very long time to do this manually. We would have to write our own software and figure out the APIs to do this any other way.
  • The reporting didn't work particularly well for our clients' needs. Most of our clients were paying too little to warrant in-depth reporting, so it wasn't really a big issue. There are a lot of great reporting modules that our clients just couldn't take advantage of due to their small size.
  • There is a limit (200) on how "tabs" one user can create. This hasn't yet been an issue but it may end up being one.
  • Not much else. It's solid.
We are very happy with our decision to use Hootsuite. After evaluating a lot of other options, they stood head and shoulders above the rest. There's a reason Hootsuite is the most popular platform.
Read Tony Pinto's full review
Becky Gomez profile photo
October 25, 2013

Review: "Hootsuite Enterprise - my right hand man!"

• I love how I can schedule my posts in advance. I personally create a calendar that helps me know when posts are supposed to go out, and the scheduling system is very user friendly.
  • I like how you don't have to log in and log out of social media pages (like I used to do - which took so much time) and I can have all streams of my client's pages all on one page.
  • I also love the monthly reports that Hootsuite sends me - telling me exactly how my client social media pages are doing, new likes, reach, etc.
  • I do like the reports section - but their list of types of reports can be a little overwhelming. Sometimes I second guess - is this the right report I need?
How many pages to do you manage? Are you the only manager? These are all things that Hootsuite can help you manage better and more efficiently
Read Becky Gomez's full review
July 23, 2015

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Learn How to Be a Excellent Social Media Manager with Hootsuite"

Hootsuite Enterprise is being used by the Social Media Department. It allows for scheduling and deploying of Tweets, analytics, and listening/monitoring of the social landscape (keywords, competitors, trends).
  • Customer Service
  • Listening Streams
  • Education
  • Date range of analytics needs to be more than 7 days at a time.
  • Haven't been able to attach an image using IE for more than 3 wks. (Chrome works great, though.)
  • Aggregate of engagement activity would be great
Their ASMA Certification is amazing! Hootsuite Enterprise provides such valuable tools, resources, and guidance for establishing and strengthening a company's social media program. If the question is do they provide opportunities to learn, the answer is a resounding YES.
October 24, 2014

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Helps Our Very Social Business Connect"

As a restaurant company with more than 20 social media accounts, we use Hootsuite Enterprise to help organize and schedule posts in advance.
  • Schedules social media posts
  • Provides follower listening tools
  • Customizable organizational tools
  • Biggest complaint: photos don't show when you schedule tweets, you have to click on a link to view them
  • Tweets using hootsuite have that owl next to them, so our followers can tell we're scheduling things in advance.
  • Using an @mention on facebook doesn't link to the account, it shows as: "@mention"
How many accounts do you manage?
November 12, 2013

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Help me fully manage tasks within the product"

• I like the scheduling and editing options for the posts.
  • I like the interface.
  • I'd like to be able to see my Facebook page's home feed, so I can interact with the social circle from the product, similar to the Twitter home feed.
  • I'd like to be able to tag people and pages, using the "@" symbol on Facebook posts, similar to the functionality with Twitter. Most of my Facebook posts, I need to schedule on the Facebook product, not HootSuite.
  • The reporting functionality is only the past 35 days or less. This limits insights into trends within the reports modules. It would be helpful to have a much wider window and trending charts for analysis, rather than having to do it manually. More similar to Google Analytics, perhaps
I would let them know the reporting is not so robust and you will still have to use the social platform for engaging Facebook by tagging and corresponding.
November 05, 2013

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "I love Hootsuite"

• Hootsuite Enterprise is a great platform for managing a team of social media marketers, since you can manage your entire publishing schedule across the board. Everyone logs into one platform, so sharing work and collaborating is very easy between users.
  • Hootsuite is also a great tool to save time working on social media. Since you can schedule posts for the future all at once, across all of your channels, the Hootsuite platform eliminates all of the extra time spent logging in/out of various social media sites, and allows you to work on social media on your time (even if that means 2am), and still get the same results as if you were working on it throughout the day.
  • Hootsuite can be very useful for social listening. You can save twitter searches based on keywords, hashtags, etc, and have them continuously update throughout the day. Using Hootsuite, you will be able to converse with customers more effectively and won't miss any important interactions from your social following!
  • Finally, I love that Hootsuite has an iPad and iPhone app. This helps me manage my social team and individual social posts on the go!
  • I would love to see Hootsuite incorporate technology like Buffer uses currently, where you can read an article, click the browser plugin button, and have the article automatically added to your feed (with posts spaced throughout the day). I rely on both tools to publish throughout the day, and using one platform would be ideal.
  • Sometimes images don't render correctly for Facebook/LinkedIn posts when using Hootsuite, which makes things challenging. I wish that the image preview was more reliable. Hootsuite currently does not offer image preview for LinkedIn (and LinkedIn is notoriously tricky in handling images), so this always makes me nervous.
  • Hootsuite could add a Mac App, like TweetDeck currently has. Sometimes I can't have a browser open all day, so having an app version of the platform would be ideal.
It's definitely the best tool out there right now for social media management. Other companies do lots of different things, but Hootsuite has narrowed in on social media, and they do a great job. If you are just getting started, I would highly suggest going through the Hootsuite University training program, which will help you get the most out of the tool.
January 13, 2014

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Hootsuite: Planning made easy"

• Scheduling.
  • All-in-one view.
  • Easy to understand and use.
  • Easy to use mobile.
  • Track clicks better.
  • Analyze ideal posting time based on customer click rate.
August 26, 2013

Hootsuite Enterprise: "HootSuite Review"

• Features that seem to work well:
  • Monitoring conversations in real time.
  • Scheduling automatic post.
  • Team management.
  • When posting across several platforms their can be considerable delays.
  • At times there are system outages.
HootSuite is a great product and I will continue to lobby for its implementation where a digital strategy is concerned.
October 26, 2013

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Great, scalable tool for growing social teams"

• Campaign management
  • Conversation monitoring
  • Social Reporting
  • Very expensive compared to other competitive products
  • Product design could be sleeker
Test out the free version of Hootsuite so you play around with the product interface and assess its basic capabilities.
May 31, 2013

"Review and recommendation of Hootsuite Enterprise"

• We use as our primary social media management application. It helps solve need to provide news, alerts and customer service in a team oriented environment on our social channels.
  • This product allows you to manage multiple profiles and networks easily from a single interface. Also allows you to manage worksflows, assignments and schedule messages. Highly integrated allowing you to designate images, choose time/date to post, and select the specific social accounts to post from at once.
  • Hootsuite helps us monitor social media mentions of our company name and allows us to respond to customer service inquiries, provide service interruption updates, share news and thank customers for positive mentions. This management tool streamlines publishing content to multiple social networks Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc..
  • You can only track any click-throughs that have been added from within Hootsuite.

This is a great product, but Hootsuite should focus on adding new functionality and on client support.
November 12, 2012

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Team functionality and clean UI are great."

• We have tried many different tools and HootSuite is definitely one of the best:
  • We have a huge social media team and one of the best features is the Teams functionality that enables us to configure the product to reflect the way we are structured We can build separate organizations with different team Each team member is in turn mapped to a social media profile, or account (several people can then contribute to a single profile discussion). This functionality enables us to build a highly collaborative platform where we can have multi-threaded conversations with This allows for much deeper conversations that are possible in the single response model of other tools.
  • In addition, product support is highly responsive and We always get our questions answered / issues resolved They are also really good at building in new functionality based on client suggestions.
  • The UI is extremely clean and Great user experience.
  • We do use Radian 6 for analytics – much deeper than HS…search across blogs and forms…don’t use as response tool
  • We use HootSuite for FB and Twitter only
  • The product does not have any obvious weaknesses, however it cannot do everything we need:
  • HS does not offer sentiment We use Radian6 for this.
  • We also use Radian6 for analytics as the analytics functionality in Radian6 is much deeper and it can search across a wider range of channels, including blogs and In addition, we also use another product called Simply Measured to perform an even deeper level of social Simply Measured has a powerful reporting engine that allows us to build custom reports to drill into any metric we The reporting capabilities in HootSuite are much more pre-packaged
November 12, 2012

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Scheduling and analytics both very strong."

• Scheduling capability is excellent
  • Analytics package is also very strong. Allows us to share detailed campaign performance metrics with our clients.
  • Channel reach is also a key feature. We can post once to five or six channels at the same time which is a huge time saver.
  • Biggest issue for us right now is the Excel bulk up-loader. Our client firms typically build out content for the month. They share the content with us and we modify and improve it and then schedule out discrete posts on different channels for the month. The easiest way to get client data for the month is to use the bulk up-loader which brings in all of their content in an Excel file. Unfortunately, there are some limitations with the up-loader. Biggest issue is that pictures cannot be uploaded, and we cannot add pictures to content that has been uploaded in this way. This means that we have to schedule posts one at a time which is a big time suck.
  • There have also been some other minor hiccups where items don’t post correctly when using the up-loader.
November 12, 2012

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Team workflow is crucial for our global team."

• Supports all the following processes very well:
  • Property (social media channel) Management,
  • Publishing,
  • Scheduling,
  • Team Workflow,
  • Listening/Engagement,
  • Mobile Offering (iPhone / iPad apps are very nicely setup and are crucial for us)
  • Some integrations to social media channels to be improved. For example, publishing photos to Facebook or G+ is problematic. This is important because posting pictures to Facebook has been shown to be the highest performing engagement metric. The issue is that pictures are posted to a single generic photo album and cannot be posted to photo albums specific to our game titles. Photos are posted in a single place and the timeline suffers as a result. In Google + pictures cannot be posted at all through HootSuite. It just creates a link
  • No sharing of posts on FB & G+. Posts to FB from HootSuite cannot be shared.
  • Some analytics modules need improvement, such as those for Twitter and G+ Follower counts, and Click Summaries. These are issues HS are currently working on.
November 12, 2012

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Reliable, easy-to-use; analytics could be better."

• Reliable. HootSuite is a very reliable and easy-to-use tool.
  • Good analytics.
  • Scheduling capabilities are really great. We use many student volunteers and this capability makes it possible to manage the entire program with one full-time person managing it. We can maintain an active presence over several channels without having to be post live.
  • The only drawback is the delay between what is being posted and what I’m seeing on the interface.
  • Use it for weekly reports. Don’t see the most recent posts. For management, I just go to FB.
  • Analytics. Hard to measure. Would love an easier way to track metrics. The reports in HS are helpful but they do not show everything I need to share with management.
October 16, 2012

Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Enterprise version very intuitive. Analytics weak."

• HootSuite is an intuitive tool. It really doesn’t need much training The UI is quite similar to Twitter or FB. It’s quite easy to ramp up – especially with access to HootSuite University and the broad range of online training tools. By contrast, Radian6 is not intuitive at all.
  • HootSuite is good at releasing new functionality – there are frequent new releases. For example, they have just released a Chatter like feature. Even though our company has not figured out how to use Chatter effectively and think that it’s probably not for our organization, it does show innovation and a desire to want to keep up with new developments. This is clearly a response to Marketing Cloud.
  • Our Professional Services rep is fantastic. The support team is also very responsive and effective. They always resolve issues immediately. This is particularly impressive considering how much we pay. We use some far more expensive applications that do not have anything close to the same customer service—both from the Support team (bugs) and the Client Success Manager.
  • Thought leadership and category leadership. Hootsuite Enterprise has been adopted by top brands. Perhaps 20% of top brands are using the HootSuite product. This makes it a very easy internal sell.
  • The number of bugs is surprising. This is not a critical issue– just annoying. They do resolve them quickly, but still a surprise.
  • The Enterprise version has additional analytics. I wish there was a little more sophistication here. Although they are not bad, they are not at the level of Radian6 which has very strong analytics. For example, you can export data as a PDF or export data to Excel for further manipulation. Radian6 also allows for Boolean logic while HootSuite does not. In HootSuite, the reporting interface is very clunky. It does not look like a professional interface. You can definitely see the legacy of the mass-market tool in that the UI has not yet caught up with the Enterprise level product.
  • No SFDC integration. They have not adopted the idea of closed loop marketing. For example, the capability of tying social media campaigns to sales (this tweet contributed to/ resulted in this sale. This does not seem to be part of their DNA.
  • Not as much clarity on future roadmap as we would like.
  • Adding accounts for users is a bit awkward. Still evolving into an enterprise solution—in some ways, parts of the free or freemium tool are still visible in the Enterprise interface.
Overall, this is a great package and is quite inexpensive compared to other comparable products like Buddy Media.

Boolean keyword searches (13)
Filtering out noise/spam (14)
6.1
Sentiment analysis (11)
Broad channel coverage (15)
Content planning and scheduling (17)
Audience targeting (15)
6.6
Content optimization (13)
Workflow management (15)
9.5
Automated routing and prioritization (10)
Customer interaction histories (14)
Bulk actions (16)
Lead generation (11)
Content marketing (14)
Paid media management (8)
Campaigns and promotions (13)
Twitter (18)
Facebook (17)
LinkedIn (13)
Google+ (11)
Instagram (13)
Pinterest (8)
YouTube (9)
6.5
Campaign success analytics (11)
Real-time tracking (12)
Competitor analysis (12)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (17)
Mobile access (16)