Reviews (26-50 of 61)
- I love the social care inbox. Makes it so easy to manage all of my streams and conversations so nothing important is missed.
- Scheduling is super easy for our social channels. We have a lot of pages and Spredfast makes it easy to schedule for the team.
- Customer care is great! They are always there when I have a question or a problem and work hard to help me find a solution.
- Training modules need to be updated. Spredfast can be overwhelming when you first start using it. Trainings didn't have the same UX so a lot of things I needed were lost.
- Analytics tools are good but not great. There is a lag and sometimes data doesn't add up to the native analytics.
- Historical data is hard to find or get. You can only go back so far and sometimes, I need data from further out. I'd like to use Spredfast exclusively to make sure our reporting is consistent but it's hard to do that when you have limits.
- Great job staying innovative with the latest technology, and adapting and implementing new functionality as social platforms evolve.
- Thorough customer service support.
- Often times the program itself experiences glitches.
- Some of the community management views in the conversations module aren't user friendly. Would love to see an updated view besides just streams.
- Customer service - while the main functionality is standard and solid it's really the customer service that sets Spredfast apart from their competitors.
- Innovation - year after year it's obvious that Spredfast wants to be the best social analytics and management software in the space. They're regularly rolling out updates and new features.
- It would be great if more of the features catered specifically to companies in the B2B space.
I can see how Spredfast could be too much tool for smaller companies and teams or might be too clunky for really large, interdisciplinary teams.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Staple software for medium to large businesses or those managing a large number of social media platforms"
- Managing multiple profiles across a range of platforms - This has been super easy to organize and maintain, with support provided along the way.
- Customer Care Workflows - Our team considers customer service a vital aspect of our presence in the social media space and Spredfast makes this simple for us to manage with a range of streams that can be created and auto-routing to take out manual operations it allows to respond quickly to our customers. Profiling and ability to add the latest social platform features such as Twitters 'deep links' help us to create context and develop conversations even further.
- On the go accessibility - Spredfast has catered for all your needs including a number of applications for use on mobile (Capture App for adding media content to library and Spredfast App for broadcast and service management). The ability to work whilst in meetings, on the move from A to B or wherever is a great strength that allows our team to work efficiently and respond to our customers as quick as we can.
- The implementation of a Hemingway Editor could be valuable to provide in content creation.
- Calendar functionality could be slightly changed to reduce click and load waits on content management.
The Conversations platform is less suited to those looking to create social campaigns or to be used for social data research, they provide other software platforms for this.
- Robust user and account management
- Metrics and analytics for multiple channels all in one place
- Content approval process in the system minimize risks
- Every once in a while you can get a data blip on reports
When managing eight or more social accounts, including executive profiles or multiple brands and campaigns and multiple channels, Spredfast Conversations is fantastic. It's even better if your organization has tight regulation or wants good control of content being published. It's probably not ideal fro a small team, few channels, or teams with few metrics to track.
How many accounts do you plan on managing and tracking? Do you like to analyze data and keep it all housed in one place? Will there be multiple team members or changing team members managing different initiatives? Do you need a tight approval process for content?
- The account and support teams are outstanding
- Analytics - I can still get the great data from native sites. If no luck there, I pull data out of Spredfast and manipulate it manually in excel.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast - A Social Media Relationship Platform offering great tools and spectacular customer service."
- Great for managing and planning content for weekly channel distribution, along with pic/text repositories for easy access and posting.
- Great metrics for individual posts, which is helpful in gauging content impact and copy resonance.
- "Highlight" function allows for ease of communication between team members, especially when addressing customer service issues.
- Provides a high level view of my weekly content calendar, allowing for visual determination of over / under posting.
- Great customer service! Very quick to respond.
- Great repository of learning tools - videos and instructions.
- This is a very good tool, and they are constantly improving it with new features. However, there is a continuous learning curve as new features are rolled out and implemented.
- Multiple Steams, sorted how you like
- Personalized Workflow
- Customer Care Labels
- Delay in pulling content occasionally
- Macros/actions being applied even when rules are not in place
- Support is sometimes slow to respond
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "A Winner at Analytics, Spredfast Fails at UI and Social CRM"
- Content labels (tracking what types of content does particularly well, based on labels the user defines).
- Detailed analytics for individual posts as well as entire initiatives or platforms.
- Notifying users when content deadlines are approaching or draft posts aren't approved for publishing.
- User interface. The UI looks like it's from the '90s, and is not intuitive for new users. It is, however, better than the Hootsuite UI, in my opinion. On a sliding scale, Hootsuite has the most antiquated UI, Spredfast's is outdated but the tools are at least useful, and newer aesthetically pleasing tools like Sprout Social have the best UI.
- Editorial calendar display style. The calendar of upcoming and past posts is a good idea, in theory, but in practice the calendar is extremely slow to load, skips weeks or months at a time when scrolling, and makes it hard to find the specific day or post you're looking for.
- Publishing process. Since the tool does use an editorial calendar to track all upcoming posts, the tool should let users click on a day that doesn't have content scheduled and allow users to post directly to that day. Instead, you have to pick a day/time without having any indication of whether posts are already scheduled for that day/time. You can reference the editorial calendar that's open in the background, but given the calendar's scrolling issues, this is not practical or efficient.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Think insurance companies don't use social? Well they do, and they use Spredfast"
- Spredfast solves any issue with legal requirements. It provides channels that send your content through in order to get approved by the right people and sent out to the right channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Spredfast is great when it comes to bulk uploaded and scheduling out content onto your social sites in the future. The bulk upload tool is very easy and makes things efficient.
- Spredfast analytics by initiative are an amazing way to see how well your content is performing and how many people are engaging with your content. It is a great tool to make sure you stay on track with engagement.
- For some reason, Spredfast runs very slowly. It times out and has errors way more than I would like. It can be very frustrating.
- Spredfast doesn't have a very good content tracking system. Because not all people have access to the content sent out through Spredfast, we still have to manually account for the content we put out and track its approval process for legal and auditing purposes.
- Spredfast only has Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to send content to. I would love it if it had other social sites like Instagram, Sharepoint, YouTube.
- Spredfast doesn't have a good way to respond to current comments in real-time using their approval process. Although they have collections that show different feeds of different social sites. The option is there to respond to them in real-time, but the response does not go through an approval path. We need this capability in order to respond to our followers in real time.
- Social Listening.
- Content deployment: We publish four main types of content: 1) Branding and advertising (promotion of new lines, etc.). 2) Amplification of PR events. 3) Reputation management. This is really responding to escalated customer service issues. We have a call center to manage customer service issues, but Spredfast does not integrate with this system. 4) Social campaigns. These are themed campaigns for which we create original content.
- Robust labeling for detailed analytics: This is a new feature in Spredfast, and is extremely valuable to us. The problem with social analytics is that there is no consistency regarding metrics across platforms like Twitter and Facebook - they all measure slightly different things. It's very difficult to get aggregate reporting at the granular campaign level. Labeling solves this problem by making it possible to tag everything related to a social campaign and aggregate metrics at the campaign level. This allows us to mine all the social data per campaign and really understand what is happening.
- Even with a great UX, it can always be easier and faster.
- Spredfast provides my team with a unique and clear perspective of the social media landscape they manage on behalf of clients.
- Social media analytics are clear and easy to understand giving our people actionable data.
- For us, we love how well the listening streams integrate with our workflow. It's easy for one person to identify a conversation or great content and pass it to another team member or repurpose it for a post.
- Content labels are a huge plus. They allow you to mark content that later be sliced and analyzed to help garner better business decisions.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "A fantastic enterprise social media publishing tool"
- Very easy to use interface. Simple to pickup and master.
- Solid analytics.
- Good (but not perfect) workflow and governance.
- Solid mobile apps for easy approvals when away from the office.
- Mobile apps could use more polish.
- Workflows are not quite as flexible as they should be for a product at this price point.
- There are occasional issues with downtime and slowness.
- Content labeling. Getting metrics for every campaign is always quick and easy, you can even export your metrics onto a spreadsheet for easier reporting
- Social inbox, I can easily keep track of, not only my own campaigns, but also of any other conversation I want to track and even measure.
- Customer service. The Spredfast customer service team, on top of providing top of the line videos to get the user more acclimated with their product, they also respond to any customer service query within MINUTES.
- There are no tools for native retweeting, making one go to the native Twitter app in order to do so.
- The content bank tool could be a little more robust, I wish there was a way to archive tweetable content (links and such) - or a bank content that one could format into a tweet at a later date.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Good foundation, still has improvement to do though"
- Monitors across many different content streams
- Presents top metrics in dashboard view that is easily plugged-into client presentations
- Ease of use in setting up searches
- Presentation of streams can get confusing if you have a bunch set up. Requires scrolling across many different columns to get to the ones you want for a specific report.
- Dashboard views are nice, but not-customizable
- Search functions seemed a little lacklustre
- Spredfast has extensive data exports that are easily manipulated into actionable reports.
- Their IT open ticket time can use improvement. Faster response and a free flow of communication so the user knows that actions are being taken to fix the problem.
- Sometimes server speed is very slow. Dashboards and data takes time to load onto the screen.
- Spredfast needs to ping the APIs of the social channels more frequently so that data is as real time as possible.
- Mass Relevance does an excellent job at pooling different aspects of social media that are popular today, such as Twitter and Instagram. Social Media continues to be of utmost importance in communicating with customers, and Mass Relevance allows for easy capitalization on that factor.
- It is incredibly easy to manage. You can click on a stream, and approve or reject content that is queued for a particular segment on the site. In this way, you are able to control what media/content you are displaying on your page at all times.
- It has a clean design, and can be altered to suit any format or layout that you or your company prefers. I was able to draw a picture of the layout that I wanted, and that was directly translated to the Mass Relevance page.
- While the content is easy to approve or reject, I had to go through each stream and reject the same content once they were already used on a particular queue. It would be useful to have an option to reject content in other streams that could pop-up when you are going through content/
- The page was slow to load at times, and definitely had to be adjusted based on which browser was used to access it.
- Some of the panels of content on the page that had a rotation of photos to cycle through would seem stagnant, or would only cycle through the most recently approved photos. While this may be preferred by other users, I would have liked it to do a complete cycle of content.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Great Enterprise Platfrom For Cross Functional Areas"
- The onboarding process is seamless and extremely efficient. It's a matter of flipping a switch and the platform is built for you and your company's needs.
- The customer service is top notch. Both from the support side and the account relationship side. When working with platforms that rely on a third party, customer service is essential and Spredfast has nailed it. Extremely timely and helpful. They take ordinary expectations and far exceed them.
- When implementing an enterprise social platform for an organization, a lot of times there might be folks who aren't so socially tech-savvy. The educational resources provided by Spredfast help bridge that gap.
- Mobile - Was surprised to see a lack of mobility with the software. But, this is in the works and currently in beta. So soon to come.
- UI - I am a very visual person so this is extremely important. When first using the platform it seemed very clunky - UI-wise - but sense then they have slowly made progress in the right direction. Still room for plenty of improvement.
- Platfrom Collaboration - Some of the collaboration functionally with team members within the platform could be better or enhanced. Having a chat function within the tool itself would be a tremendous benefit and perk.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "A professional SMMS for big brands with budget."
- High level of innovation and customization
- Good if you need to triage
- Advanced tool for web analytics
- Canned answers. The way you manage and make available canned answers is time costing.
- I donno if it's a problem by Spreadfast or by Facebook but it happens that while you are performing actions via Spreadfast there are delays or technical issues in having them done.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium): "Spredfast Review from Consumer Community Managers"
- Ease of use for my team who sets up and creates the streaming platform
- Seamless transfer of my company's branding onto products
- Customer Support
- Filtering out consumers who are over-tweeting or filling up the feed.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast is the SMMS all the other SMMSs want to be like"
- Allows users to monitor multiple social initiatives while managing, scheduling and promoting their content across all social channels on a daily basis.
- Provides detailed analytics for each initiative, enabling users to define realistic goals and report on social successes.
- Offers users a variety of customer support tools to optimize their experience, including tutorials, videos and training sessions.
- Delivers relevant and timely updates to keep users at the forefront of innovation and technology.
- Minor performance lags and aesthetic glitches that are probably only noticeable to those who work in the platform 7+ hours a day.
- While the software is largely intuitive, it can be intimidating to someone with limited SMMS experience.
- Spredfast enables RadioShack to monitor incoming social messages from fans and ensure that they're handled appropriately
- Spredfast allows RadioShack to efficiently manage our posting schedule and easily pull reports to judge the performance of those outgoing posts
- The metrics/analytics can be a bit of a chore to navigate, and I can't always get the actual metrics that I'm looking for.
- If you add too many streams, Spredfast can slow down and become less speedy.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Very strong analytics. Not ideal for competitor tracking."
- Ease of on boarding new accounts. Once everything has been set up, adding new social accounts is very simple.
- Analytics are very strong. Not everything is tracked, but Spredfast is very good at tracking accounts, campaigns, conversions etc.
- Scheduled publishing is a breeze. Most issues we have encountered are a result of some issues with the Twitter API, and not Spredfast.
- The company is extremely easy to work with. We have made many product suggestions and they have frequently listened to us and made changes that we suggested.
- There are some minor issues in exporting data. Depending on which channels are supported for a given brand, when we export data, the rows and columns do not always match up perfectly.
- Competitor data (our competitors) is not built-in. For example, account growth for our competitors are is not easy to track. We actually use a competitive product (Wildfire) to do this.
Very flashy capabilities around application building (Facebook tabs / contests, etc.). This is more of a weakness for Spredfast which they are now trying to backfill.
Spredfast is a true CRM platform tool. Wildfire does not have the robust CRM / platform management capabilities of Spredfast.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast - Because you live and die by the analytics."
- Amazing for analytics, tracking, and social media trends.
- Good for listening to the social landscape of your brand.
- Great for consolidating and monitoring all your social media profiles in one place.
- Can be overwhelming for first time users.
- Easy to get lost in "set-up" and customization of feeds.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
According to the vendor, Khoros is a customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, the vendor claims Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100, and ten offices globally, Khoros powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, the vendor says Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
The vendor promises that Khoros Marketing enables brands to engage customers with meaningful campaigns that foster loyalty and drive business results. Key benefits include:
Scalable Workflows: Orchestrate social campaigns across teams and accounts to drive business results.
Strong Governance: Proactively govern across your social footprint.
Meaningful Analytics: Connect your social performance to larger business objectives.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Integrations
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Competitors
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||3%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||97%|
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Spredfast has many customers with global deployments|
|Supported Languages:||Any language the Social Networks themselves support|