Spredfast is a social media management platform. Key features include: Plan and Organize Social Campaigns, Manage Real-Time Engagement, and Learn and Prove Social Impacthttps://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Bs/Xs/7FT717CKHC5H.JPEGGetting sassy with SpredfastOur social team currently uses Spredfast for social media management and analytics. It helps us collaborate as a team and easily pull metrics for all of our global pages.,I love the social care inbox. Makes it so easy to manage all of my streams and conversations so nothing important is missed. Scheduling is super easy for our social channels. We have a lot of pages and Spredfast makes it easy to schedule for the team. Customer care is great! They are always there when I have a question or a problem and work hard to help me find a solution.,Training modules need to be updated. Spredfast can be overwhelming when you first start using it. Trainings didn't have the same UX so a lot of things I needed were lost. Analytics tools are good but not great. There is a lag and sometimes data doesn't add up to the native analytics. Historical data is hard to find or get. You can only go back so far and sometimes, I need data from further out. I'd like to use Spredfast exclusively to make sure our reporting is consistent but it's hard to do that when you have limits.,8,Social is a big part of our organization's marketing and care strategy. We have multiple channels we monitor and different audiences we're trying to reach with each one.,Our community managers work together to help manage and monitor conversations. Spredfast helps us tag each other when someone needs help or guidance with a customer's issue.,I would like to learn more about them. I didn't realize Spredfast had these opportunities available to their clients.Community Manager ReviewSpredfast was first rolled out as a client-specific initiative that was mandated by the brands that I work on. I mainly used the conversation elements to perform community management tasks. Clients liked the workflow set up in place for multiple touch points of approval for each piece of content or response. Today, our entire Social Media department utilizes it specifically for the Intelligence features.,Great job staying innovative with the latest technology, and adapting and implementing new functionality as social platforms evolve. Thorough customer service support.,Often times the program itself experiences glitches. Some of the community management views in the conversations module aren't user friendly. Would love to see an updated view besides just streams.,9,It's crucial. Working in a regulated industry means there are strict rules for every interaction that takes place on our client's behalf.,Yes- we appreciate this benefit. Each piece of content is reviewed and approved by our client team as well as legal and regulatory before being published to the page.,Hootsuite Enterprise, Sprout Social and Hootsuite FreeB2B Uses Spredfast to Streamline Social StrategyWe use Spredfast for all of our branded social media efforts across all of the main networks. It is our main tool for publication, listening, management and analytics. We are deeply integrated with conversations and starting to utilize more of the Intelligence features within our team and our PR agency.,Customer service - while the main functionality is standard and solid it's really the customer service that sets Spredfast apart from their competitors. Innovation - year after year it's obvious that Spredfast wants to be the best social analytics and management software in the space. They're regularly rolling out updates and new features.,It would be great if more of the features catered specifically to companies in the B2B space.,8,Social Media is a major part of our marketing strategy and evolving to become a larger part of our customer care strategy. We use social media across both domestic and international brand and demand marketing plans. We are also in the process of setting up customer care strategies and to function across multiple teams.,Sprout SocialEasy & Efficient, Personalized WorkflowSpredfast Conversations is selected by brands, and implemented and used by a social media moderation team that I manage. Spredfast Conversations helps manage all social media channels in one place.,Multiple Steams, sorted how you like Personalized Workflow Customer Care Labels,Delay in pulling content occasionally Macros/actions being applied even when rules are not in place Support is sometimes slow to respond,9,20,Multiple needs addressed in one platform,Social Studio, Percolate and Sprinklr,PercolateStaple software for medium to large businesses or those managing a large number of social media platformsIt's utilized by our online connections teams across the business to monitor, manage and engage across social media platforms. It allows our team who is spread afar geographically to collaborate and manage work flows and tasks efficiently and effectively.,Managing multiple profiles across a range of platforms - This has been super easy to organize and maintain, with support provided along the way. Customer Care Workflows - Our team considers customer service a vital aspect of our presence in the social media space and Spredfast makes this simple for us to manage with a range of streams that can be created and auto-routing to take out manual operations it allows to respond quickly to our customers. Profiling and ability to add the latest social platform features such as Twitters 'deep links' help us to create context and develop conversations even further. On the go accessibility - Spredfast has catered for all your needs including a number of applications for use on mobile (Capture App for adding media content to library and Spredfast App for broadcast and service management). The ability to work whilst in meetings, on the move from A to B or wherever is a great strength that allows our team to work efficiently and respond to our customers as quick as we can.,The implementation of a Hemingway Editor could be valuable to provide in content creation. Calendar functionality could be slightly changed to reduce click and load waits on content management.,9,7,Positive - The software has allowed us to act on our want to provide a high level of customer care along with a well managed content strategy. We can also utilize the software to interpret data and show the benefits of social to the broader business.
Spredfast

Spredfast Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Spredfast
Top Rated Award
Filter 105 vetted Spredfast reviews and ratings
Victoria Wilson profile photo
November 07, 2017

User Review: "Getting sassy with Spredfast"

• I love the social care inbox. Makes it so easy to manage all of my streams and conversations so nothing important is missed.
  • Scheduling is super easy for our social channels. We have a lot of pages and Spredfast makes it easy to schedule for the team.
  • Customer care is great! They are always there when I have a question or a problem and work hard to help me find a solution.
  • Training modules need to be updated. Spredfast can be overwhelming when you first start using it. Trainings didn't have the same UX so a lot of things I needed were lost.
  • Analytics tools are good but not great. There is a lag and sometimes data doesn't add up to the native analytics.
  • Historical data is hard to find or get. You can only go back so far and sometimes, I need data from further out. I'd like to use Spredfast exclusively to make sure our reporting is consistent but it's hard to do that when you have limits.
Spredfast is great for large organizations or agencies with multiple channels and pages to manage. I don't think it would be good for small business owners who are only managing a handle of pages.
Read Victoria Wilson's full review
Nicole Papageorgiou profile photo
October 19, 2017

Spredfast: "Community Manager Review"

• Great job staying innovative with the latest technology, and adapting and implementing new functionality as social platforms evolve.
  • Thorough customer service support.
  • Often times the program itself experiences glitches.
  • Some of the community management views in the conversations module aren't user friendly. Would love to see an updated view besides just streams.
Working at an agency managing different pages/accounts for multiple client sets, Spredfast makes it simple to keep access to each page separate.
Read Nicole Papageorgiou's full review
Chelsia Johnson profile photo
November 29, 2017

"B2B Uses Spredfast to Streamline Social Strategy"

• Customer service - while the main functionality is standard and solid it's really the customer service that sets Spredfast apart from their competitors.
  • Innovation - year after year it's obvious that Spredfast wants to be the best social analytics and management software in the space. They're regularly rolling out updates and new features.
  • It would be great if more of the features catered specifically to companies in the B2B space.
Spredfast is great for larger brands managing social across multiple teams, several regions, brand identities and campaigns. It has scaled really well for our growing team and offers a lot of room for expansion.

I can see how Spredfast could be too much tool for smaller companies and teams or might be too clunky for really large, interdisciplinary teams.
Read Chelsia Johnson's full review
June 13, 2017

Spredfast Review: "Easy & Efficient, Personalized Workflow"

• Multiple Steams, sorted how you like
  • Personalized Workflow
  • Customer Care Labels
  • Delay in pulling content occasionally
  • Macros/actions being applied even when rules are not in place
  • Support is sometimes slow to respond
Spredfast Conversations is well suited for those with multiple social media accounts, across multiple platforms. Spredfast Conversations would be less appropriate for someone just trying to monitor and engage with a single platform.
Jye Sandiford profile photo
March 29, 2016

Spredfast Review: "Staple software for medium to large businesses or those managing a large number of social media platforms"

• Managing multiple profiles across a range of platforms - This has been super easy to organize and maintain, with support provided along the way.
  • Customer Care Workflows - Our team considers customer service a vital aspect of our presence in the social media space and Spredfast makes this simple for us to manage with a range of streams that can be created and auto-routing to take out manual operations it allows to respond quickly to our customers. Profiling and ability to add the latest social platform features such as Twitters 'deep links' help us to create context and develop conversations even further.
  • On the go accessibility - Spredfast has catered for all your needs including a number of applications for use on mobile (Capture App for adding media content to library and Spredfast App for broadcast and service management). The ability to work whilst in meetings, on the move from A to B or wherever is a great strength that allows our team to work efficiently and respond to our customers as quick as we can.
  • The implementation of a Hemingway Editor could be valuable to provide in content creation.
  • Calendar functionality could be slightly changed to reduce click and load waits on content management.
Spredfast Conversations has worked well as a staple platform for your business' social media management needs providing all the tools to monitor/listen, create, manage and service. As a company that purely focuses on 'social' its Conversations software is always up to date with latest to market features allowed from social platform API's and understands the 360 degree view of what's needed to run a tight social media game.

The Conversations platform is less suited to those looking to create social campaigns or to be used for social data research, they provide other software platforms for this.
Read Jye Sandiford's full review
Martín La Rocca profile photo
May 06, 2015

Spredfast Review: "More channels, more data, more results"

At Social Factor, Spredfast Conversations is implemented for internal marketing purposes and on behalf of all of our clients. It's been instrumental to managing 3 - 20 accounts for each of over 25 clients. It provides a unified place to write and draft content, monitor key conversations, and to aggregate and analyze metrics.
  • Robust user and account management
  • Metrics and analytics for multiple channels all in one place
  • Content approval process in the system minimize risks
  • Every once in a while you can get a data blip on reports

When managing eight or more social accounts, including executive profiles or multiple brands and campaigns and multiple channels, Spredfast Conversations is fantastic. It's even better if your organization has tight regulation or wants good control of content being published. It's probably not ideal fro a small team, few channels, or teams with few metrics to track.

How many accounts do you plan on managing and tracking? Do you like to analyze data and keep it all housed in one place? Will there be multiple team members or changing team members managing different initiatives? Do you need a tight approval process for content?

Read Martín La Rocca's full review
Stephanie Gonzales profile photo
February 26, 2015

User Review: "Spredfast makes the dream last!"

I think this tool is meant for a team of any size. I am the sole social media manager for my brand and it has been a great tool in the sense that I can see what is being said about my brand and respond accordingly. I wish I could get everything out of analytics with a click or two, but I can export what I need from my streams and extract the data I need from there. Overall, I and my c-suite are big fans of Spredfast.
  • Listening
  • The account and support teams are outstanding
  • Analytics - I can still get the great data from native sites. If no luck there, I pull data out of Spredfast and manipulate it manually in excel.
I do recommend this platform to my colleagues. The only issue is the expense.
Read Stephanie Gonzales's full review
Travis Burchart profile photo
October 16, 2014

Review: "Spredfast - A Social Media Relationship Platform offering great tools and spectacular customer service."

• Great for managing and planning content for weekly channel distribution, along with pic/text repositories for easy access and posting.
  • Great metrics for individual posts, which is helpful in gauging content impact and copy resonance.
  • "Highlight" function allows for ease of communication between team members, especially when addressing customer service issues.
  • Provides a high level view of my weekly content calendar, allowing for visual determination of over / under posting.
  • Great customer service! Very quick to respond.
  • Great repository of learning tools - videos and instructions.
  • This is a very good tool, and they are constantly improving it with new features. However, there is a continuous learning curve as new features are rolled out and implemented.
Be prepared to take some time learning the Spredfast features. There are quite a few bells and whistles, but Spredfast provides a large repository of learning resources - videos and instructions. Update: A new release occurred in October. While a slicker look, Spredfast has sacrificed much of its original UX simplicity in favor of UX design.
Read Travis Burchart's full review
Christina Hadly profile photo
October 25, 2013

Review: "A Winner at Analytics, Spredfast Fails at UI and Social CRM"

• Content labels (tracking what types of content does particularly well, based on labels the user defines).
  • Detailed analytics for individual posts as well as entire initiatives or platforms.
  • Notifying users when content deadlines are approaching or draft posts aren't approved for publishing.
  • User interface. The UI looks like it's from the '90s, and is not intuitive for new users. It is, however, better than the Hootsuite UI, in my opinion. On a sliding scale, Hootsuite has the most antiquated UI, Spredfast's is outdated but the tools are at least useful, and newer aesthetically pleasing tools like Sprout Social have the best UI.
  • Editorial calendar display style. The calendar of upcoming and past posts is a good idea, in theory, but in practice the calendar is extremely slow to load, skips weeks or months at a time when scrolling, and makes it hard to find the specific day or post you're looking for.
  • Publishing process. Since the tool does use an editorial calendar to track all upcoming posts, the tool should let users click on a day that doesn't have content scheduled and allow users to post directly to that day. Instead, you have to pick a day/time without having any indication of whether posts are already scheduled for that day/time. You can reference the editorial calendar that's open in the background, but given the calendar's scrolling issues, this is not practical or efficient.
Depending on the colleague's needs, I probably would not recommend Spredfast. There are other, easier-to-understand tools with a better UI and better social CRM functions. I would only recommend Spredfast if the colleague really needed content labels to track which content performs best or if they wanted a devoted product support team to help them segment and analyze social media followers.
Read Christina Hadly's full review
Kristen Kaweck profile photo
October 23, 2013

Review: "Think insurance companies don't use social? Well they do, and they use Spredfast"

• Spredfast solves any issue with legal requirements. It provides channels that send your content through in order to get approved by the right people and sent out to the right channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
  • Spredfast is great when it comes to bulk uploaded and scheduling out content onto your social sites in the future. The bulk upload tool is very easy and makes things efficient.
  • Spredfast analytics by initiative are an amazing way to see how well your content is performing and how many people are engaging with your content. It is a great tool to make sure you stay on track with engagement.
  • For some reason, Spredfast runs very slowly. It times out and has errors way more than I would like. It can be very frustrating.
  • Spredfast doesn't have a very good content tracking system. Because not all people have access to the content sent out through Spredfast, we still have to manually account for the content we put out and track its approval process for legal and auditing purposes.
  • Spredfast only has Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to send content to. I would love it if it had other social sites like Instagram, Sharepoint, YouTube.
  • Spredfast doesn't have a good way to respond to current comments in real-time using their approval process. Although they have collections that show different feeds of different social sites. The option is there to respond to them in real-time, but the response does not go through an approval path. We need this capability in order to respond to our followers in real time.
Using Spredfast is great, but since we are an insurance company we have to worry about the content from a legal standpoint. Everything we send out through social sites needs to be tracked and approved is some sense. The approval process with Spredfast is very inconsistent and doesn't leave many options for posting. I would love to be able to post to a LinkedIn Group, but am unable to post when sending it through an approval path.
Read Kristen Kaweck's full review
Jason Nickel profile photo
October 07, 2013

User Review: "Spredfast - best in class social CRM"

• Social Listening.
  • Content deployment: We publish four main types of content: 1) Branding and advertising (promotion of new lines, etc.). 2) Amplification of PR events. 3) Reputation management. This is really responding to escalated customer service issues. We have a call center to manage customer service issues, but Spredfast does not integrate with this system. 4) Social campaigns. These are themed campaigns for which we create original content.
  • Robust labeling for detailed analytics: This is a new feature in Spredfast, and is extremely valuable to us. The problem with social analytics is that there is no consistency regarding metrics across platforms like Twitter and Facebook - they all measure slightly different things. It's very difficult to get aggregate reporting at the granular campaign level. Labeling solves this problem by making it possible to tag everything related to a social campaign and aggregate metrics at the campaign level. This allows us to mine all the social data per campaign and really understand what is happening.
  • Even with a great UX, it can always be easier and faster.
Read Jason Nickel's full review
Ryan Miller profile photo
January 13, 2014

"Splash Media Review of Spredfast"

• Spredfast provides my team with a unique and clear perspective of the social media landscape they manage on behalf of clients.
  • Social media analytics are clear and easy to understand giving our people actionable data.
  • For us, we love how well the listening streams integrate with our workflow. It's easy for one person to identify a conversation or great content and pass it to another team member or repurpose it for a post.
  • Content labels are a huge plus. They allow you to mark content that later be sliced and analyzed to help garner better business decisions.
Read Ryan Miller's full review
October 24, 2016

Spredfast Review: "A fantastic enterprise social media publishing tool"

Spredfast is a fantastic enterprise social media tool. It's being used by a wide variety of staff members in many different roles. Many are social media administrators and managers, handling daily interactions with the public. Others are directors and executives looking for greater insights. Others are using it for governance or metrics within our organization.
  • Very easy to use interface. Simple to pickup and master.
  • Solid analytics.
  • Good (but not perfect) workflow and governance.
  • Solid mobile apps for easy approvals when away from the office.
  • Mobile apps could use more polish.
  • Workflows are not quite as flexible as they should be for a product at this price point.
  • There are occasional issues with downtime and slowness.
Spredfast is best suited for a large enterprise, managing many accounts. Distributed teams do well in the tool. It's easy to communicate, assign and leave notes within Spredfast, which cuts down on the amount of email clutter. You can also leave notes regarding individuals commenting or interacting with your brand. The mobile publishing tools add flexibility to publishing situations, while maintaining governance needed for compliance departments.
Jibran Malek profile photo
November 12, 2013

User Review: "Spredfast to Victory"

• Content labeling. Getting metrics for every campaign is always quick and easy, you can even export your metrics onto a spreadsheet for easier reporting
  • Social inbox, I can easily keep track of, not only my own campaigns, but also of any other conversation I want to track and even measure.
  • Customer service. The Spredfast customer service team, on top of providing top of the line videos to get the user more acclimated with their product, they also respond to any customer service query within MINUTES.
  • There are no tools for native retweeting, making one go to the native Twitter app in order to do so.
  • The content bank tool could be a little more robust, I wish there was a way to archive tweetable content (links and such) - or a bank content that one could format into a tweet at a later date.
Definitely look at the social media service station offered by Spredfast customer service. Also make sure to play with it's robust graphing features and get used to the scheduling tools. Never be afraid to reach out to the customer service team with a question, they strive to be the best team and they are.
Read Jibran Malek's full review
Jay Boynton profile photo
November 02, 2013

Spredfast Review: "Good foundation, still has improvement to do though"

• Monitors across many different content streams
  • Presents top metrics in dashboard view that is easily plugged-into client presentations
  • Ease of use in setting up searches
  • Presentation of streams can get confusing if you have a bunch set up. Requires scrolling across many different columns to get to the ones you want for a specific report.
  • Dashboard views are nice, but not-customizable
  • Search functions seemed a little lacklustre
Ask about what can be done to get to the total reach of a grouping of Twitter accounts. Like, for all the @mentions on a specific stream, how can we output the total reach stats? Ask also about if anything can be done to modify the dashboard view to include additional pieces of data.
Read Jay Boynton's full review
Gino Abbate III, MBA profile photo
November 01, 2013

"Quick and To The Point: Spredfast Review"

• Spredfast has extensive data exports that are easily manipulated into actionable reports.
  • Their IT open ticket time can use improvement. Faster response and a free flow of communication so the user knows that actions are being taken to fix the problem.
  • Sometimes server speed is very slow. Dashboards and data takes time to load onto the screen.
  • Spredfast needs to ping the APIs of the social channels more frequently so that data is as real time as possible.
Does Spredfast cover all of your needs? Or, are the capabilities of Spredfast too in depth for your current needs. I would direct the colleague to clearly list out what they are looking in a platform and make sure Spredfast covers all points in an appropriate price range.
Read Gino Abbate III, MBA's full review
Amanda Botha profile photo
October 31, 2013

Spredfast Review: "Finally... A New Method of Marketing!"

• Mass Relevance does an excellent job at pooling different aspects of social media that are popular today, such as Twitter and Instagram. Social Media continues to be of utmost importance in communicating with customers, and Mass Relevance allows for easy capitalization on that factor.
  • It is incredibly easy to manage. You can click on a stream, and approve or reject content that is queued for a particular segment on the site. In this way, you are able to control what media/content you are displaying on your page at all times.
  • It has a clean design, and can be altered to suit any format or layout that you or your company prefers. I was able to draw a picture of the layout that I wanted, and that was directly translated to the Mass Relevance page.
  • While the content is easy to approve or reject, I had to go through each stream and reject the same content once they were already used on a particular queue. It would be useful to have an option to reject content in other streams that could pop-up when you are going through content/
  • The page was slow to load at times, and definitely had to be adjusted based on which browser was used to access it.
  • Some of the panels of content on the page that had a rotation of photos to cycle through would seem stagnant, or would only cycle through the most recently approved photos. While this may be preferred by other users, I would have liked it to do a complete cycle of content.
I would recommend this product to a colleague based on the reason for their use of this product. The page definitely has key advantages in it's ability to pool content or to embed social media within it's structure. If it would be viewed by a large number of people, it is definitely worth the investment because it finds an easy and new way to communicate a message/idea about a certain program, event, or product. I would not suggest that the page should be the sole source of information to a customer, but rather as a supplement that would link together all aspects of the project. This is an increasingly important factor for any website to have since communication has become extremely integrated. There are so many applications/programs competing for customers/users today, and it has become highly advantageous to make the experience of the customer who is implementing the page and the user who is interacting with the page more convenient and exciting.
Read Amanda Botha's full review
Eric Ungs profile photo
October 29, 2013

Spredfast Review: "Great Enterprise Platfrom For Cross Functional Areas"

• The onboarding process is seamless and extremely efficient. It's a matter of flipping a switch and the platform is built for you and your company's needs.
  • The customer service is top notch. Both from the support side and the account relationship side. When working with platforms that rely on a third party, customer service is essential and Spredfast has nailed it. Extremely timely and helpful. They take ordinary expectations and far exceed them.
  • When implementing an enterprise social platform for an organization, a lot of times there might be folks who aren't so socially tech-savvy. The educational resources provided by Spredfast help bridge that gap.
  • Mobile - Was surprised to see a lack of mobility with the software. But, this is in the works and currently in beta. So soon to come.
  • UI - I am a very visual person so this is extremely important. When first using the platform it seemed very clunky - UI-wise - but sense then they have slowly made progress in the right direction. Still room for plenty of improvement.
  • Platfrom Collaboration - Some of the collaboration functionally with team members within the platform could be better or enhanced. Having a chat function within the tool itself would be a tremendous benefit and perk.
My advice would be to not look at the platform first, instead, look at your internal operations and identify a platform that best fits into what currently exists. By identifying what currently is in place, this provides better fodder into what questions you'll be asking. It will provide insight into what functionality you'll be seeking.
Read Eric Ungs's full review
Daniele Federico profile photo
February 02, 2014

Spredfast Review: "A professional SMMS for big brands with budget."

After a previous SMMS and some time spent in an accurate search, the marketing department of the company I work for (as Social Media Coordinator) chose Spreadfast. The company was looking for an advanced tool to share among customer service and social media marketing departments.
  • High level of innovation and customization
  • Good if you need to triage
  • Advanced tool for web analytics
  • Canned answers. The way you manage and make available canned answers is time costing.
  • I donno if it's a problem by Spreadfast or by Facebook but it happens that while you are performing actions via Spreadfast there are delays or technical issues in having them done.
Both a matter of cost and complexity. I would suggest to consider Spreadfast to a friend/colleague looking for an advanced SMMS solution, willing to spend some money for that. Beside that I find the Spreadfast dashboard slow.
Read Daniele Federico's full review
Jessica Vanner profile photo
November 01, 2013

"Spredfast Review from Consumer Community Managers"

• Tweet scheduling.
  • Geo-targeting on Facebook posts.
  • Inclusion of post categories for analysis.
  • Image inclusion/preview within Facebook posts.
Has all the top aspects necessary, be sure to ask Spredfast rep early on for all metrics and setup pieces necessary.
Read Jessica Vanner's full review
Kyle Burt profile photo
October 26, 2013

Spredfast Review: "Highly Satisfied"

• Ease of use for my team who sets up and creates the streaming platform
  • Seamless transfer of my company's branding onto products
  • Customer Support
  • Filtering out consumers who are over-tweeting or filling up the feed.
Know what you want out of the product and what your objectives are before speaking to them. Chances are they have a tool to fill the need and it is easier to implement before the system is set up.
Read Kyle Burt's full review
Ryan Johnston profile photo
October 07, 2013

Review: "Spredfast is the SMMS all the other SMMSs want to be like"

• Allows users to monitor multiple social initiatives while managing, scheduling and promoting their content across all social channels on a daily basis.
  • Provides detailed analytics for each initiative, enabling users to define realistic goals and report on social successes.
  • Offers users a variety of customer support tools to optimize their experience, including tutorials, videos and training sessions.
  • Delivers relevant and timely updates to keep users at the forefront of innovation and technology.
  • Minor performance lags and aesthetic glitches that are probably only noticeable to those who work in the platform 7+ hours a day.
  • While the software is largely intuitive, it can be intimidating to someone with limited SMMS experience.
For someone who is serious about social, Spredfast is the only way to go
Read Ryan Johnston's full review
Ricky Cadden profile photo
September 27, 2013

User Review: "Pleased with Spredfast"

• Spredfast enables RadioShack to monitor incoming social messages from fans and ensure that they're handled appropriately
  • Spredfast allows RadioShack to efficiently manage our posting schedule and easily pull reports to judge the performance of those outgoing posts
  • The metrics/analytics can be a bit of a chore to navigate, and I can't always get the actual metrics that I'm looking for.
  • If you add too many streams, Spredfast can slow down and become less speedy.
Read Ricky Cadden's full review
October 16, 2014

Spredfast Review: "Very strong analytics. Not ideal for competitor tracking."

• Ease of on boarding new accounts. Once everything has been set up, adding new social accounts is very simple.
  • Analytics are very strong. Not everything is tracked, but Spredfast is very good at tracking accounts, campaigns, conversions etc.
  • Scheduled publishing is a breeze. Most issues we have encountered are a result of some issues with the Twitter API, and not Spredfast.
  • The company is extremely easy to work with. We have made many product suggestions and they have frequently listened to us and made changes that we suggested.
  • There are some minor issues in exporting data. Depending on which channels are supported for a given brand, when we export data, the rows and columns do not always match up perfectly.
  • Competitor data (our competitors) is not built-in. For example, account growth for our competitors are is not easy to track. We actually use a competitive product (Wildfire) to do this.
Comparing Spredfast with Wildfire:

Wildfire advantages:
Very flashy capabilities around application building (Facebook tabs / contests, etc.). This is more of a weakness for Spredfast which they are now trying to backfill.

Spredfast advantages
Spredfast is a true CRM platform tool. Wildfire does not have the robust CRM / platform management capabilities of Spredfast.
October 26, 2013

Review: "Spredfast - Because you live and die by the analytics."

• Amazing for analytics, tracking, and social media trends.
  • Good for listening to the social landscape of your brand.
  • Great for consolidating and monitoring all your social media profiles in one place.
  • Can be overwhelming for first time users.
  • Easy to get lost in "set-up" and customization of feeds.
How important are analytics, how many social media accounts do you own/manage? What are you willing to pay for a comprehensive tool? These questions are the most important when choosing Spredfast, as the program can be pricey. If you are looking for a basic social media management tool, this is not the tool for you. If you are looking for a comprehensive social media platform, this is exactly what you need.

Boolean keyword searches (25)
Filtering out noise/spam (26)
Sentiment analysis (23)
6.4
Broad channel coverage (29)
Content planning and scheduling (28)
Audience targeting (24)
Content optimization (5)
5.1
Workflow management (25)
Automated routing and prioritization (20)
Customer interaction histories (23)
Bulk actions (22)
Lead generation (9)
6.5
Content marketing (18)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (20)
Twitter (30)
Instagram (30)
Pinterest (14)
6.6
YouTube (20)
Campaign success analytics (26)
Real-time tracking (27)
Competitor analysis (21)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (31)
Mobile access (28)

About Spredfast

Spredfast is a leading social software suite that aims to help enterprise brand, media, and agency users maximize social engagement with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Tumblr.

Using Spredfast, businesses can deliver social marketing and responsive social care informed by real time analytics and social data insights. Spredfast’s easy to use and purpose built interfaces for marketing and care are designed to streamline workflows and help users maintain a consistent voice across social channels.

Spredfast’s open platform enables companies to easily connect social to other technologies in their corporate stack. The platform also provides governance, security, and administrative flexibility, which the vendor says enterprise customers need to manage the risks associated with social marketing and social care.

The vendor offers strategy, training and enablement services designed to provide sustained business value throughout the course of a partnership, covering customers from the initial rollout through organizational change or shifts in priorities.

Spredfast was named a Leader in the The Forrester WaveTM: Social Media Management Solutions, Q2 2017.

Spredfast Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureTriage inbound items for response, workflow, or action from other teams in order to quickly reply and take social actions in an easily configured dashboard
Has featureFull interaction history between user and company across social channels.
Has featureIntegration to CRMs, i.e. Salesforce
Has featureTrack efficiency metrics like SLA's, Topics, and Status
Has featureConsumer insight through access to the new Facebook Audience Insights API
Has featureUGC redisplay and visualizations

Spredfast Screenshots

Spredfast Videos (4)

Spredfast Downloadables

Spredfast Integrations

Smarsh Connected Suite (formerly Actiance), Bitly, Brandwatch, BudURL, Domo, Google Analytics, NetBase, Opal, Origami Logic, Oracle Siebel CRM, Synthesio, Symantec, Bazaarvoice, Crimson Hexagon, Grabyo, IBM, Kenshoo, Linkinfluence, RadiumOne, Salesforce, Tableau, Vizrt

Spredfast Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Spredfast Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

Spredfast Support Options