Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/X0/J2/JJQC92U6VWBP.PNGAn Easy Choice, An Easy OptionIt is being used throughout our institution. It allows us to participate in video calls and view webinars via our Wi-Fi connection. It is an amazing tool that we use for communication and can be used anywhere. We can share videos and documents while sitting in the comfort of our own office or even from home.,Easy to download and easy to use. Convenient-it can be used anywhere, on demand, and allows for multiple users. Love being able to screen share and the quality is amazing! Can record the meeting/session.,I think it is probably our Wi-Fi but sometimes it takes a while to connect.,10,Zoom has provided a convenient way to communicate between campus locations. If someone cannot travel for a meeting, they can connect through Zoom and they are right there! Better communication includes better collaboration.,No, I have not but am going to look into it. It sounds interesting...,Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and RingCentral MeetingsI'm definitely not using Zoom to it's full potentialWe have access to the platform at several of our campuses. It assists in planning system-wide meetings, conferences, Regents Meetings etc.,The screen sharing feature is great. It allows us to discuss logistical details without having to be in the same room. Easy access regardless of location. I can log in from my cell phone, desk top or a landline.,I've been using Zoom less than a year and it serves my purposes in its current incarnation. Our biggest challenge is internal hardware, we don't all have cameras at our workstations.,7,Improved collaboration for sure. But from the last page, I can tell my campus isn't using the full functionality of the system. Our main use is the online meeting where we can screen share ideas, etc.Zoom is THE SolutionWe use Zoom for video conferencing, collaboration, audio-only calls, and client meetings.,Take advantage of the freemium solution Zoom offers to try it out. It is a full-featured, free version. The only limitation is the time for a meeting, which is 40 minutes. Do yourself a favor and try Zoom! The interface is incredibly easy. The licensing is easy to understand. The administration doesn't take any special training. It just works. It makes sense. It does all of this while providing conferencing solutions at a fraction of the cost of the traditional players in this area.,More robust analytics on the backend would be nice. This doesn't impact how great the functionality is.,10,Ease of use, which leads to fewer support calls,I use Zoom daily and several times per day. If it were anything other than easy and convenient I would be using something else. Keep up the great work, guys!,Still in love with Zoom 4+ years laterZoom is being used enterprise wide. The business problems that Zoom has addressed are: lessen time to meeting, cost effective way to implement Zoom and Zoom Rooms at mass scale. Easy implementation of new conference rooms and retrofits.,Zoom is very intuitive and the learning curve is absolutely the lowest I've experienced in any video conferencing solution. Zoom's support is top notch, very responsive and friendly. It's easy to develop relationships with our customer success managers and product managers. Zoom's culture makes it easy to become loyal customers and brag to others about the Zoom experience.,I am probably one of the more vocal customers in the past four years and some of the things I have been asking for and have yet to receive are: An easy portal to submit feature requests and track their statuses and be kept up on what is happening from a feature perspective. Zoom often releases updates without formal announcements not giving the system administrators and engineers time to fully test before deploy. I have 30 plus feature requests in to date and not sure I've seen progress on more then 2 or 3.,10,Massive cost savings. I am on my second company where I held a role in the collaboration space and both stories are the same, went from 100K rooms and 1 million dollar annual support contracts to literally building 200 Zoom Rooms at a fraction of those costs. Zoom goes up and company travel goes down which makes the travel and finance teams love Zoom admins. I have the data to prove it. Users love Zoom and video conferencing is no longer an intimidating suggestion.,I love Zoom Rooms. I've been using Zoom Rooms before they were actually a product. I claim partial credit even for the evolution of Zoom Rooms. Love them.,Polycom RealPresence Group Series, Google Hangouts, Lifesize Video Conferencing and BlueJeansZoom in!Zoom is being utilized by the entire organization and it address problem of disconnect you feel as you have many remote offices and employees. It also eases work from home experience as well. It is the next best thing to seeing people in person.,Ease of Use - The most non-technical users are able to pick up and use zoom easily Listen to Customers - Zoom listens to what customers need and want particularly well. It is a customer based product. It seems like common sense that product should be customer focused, but you don't see that a lot in other companies. Stability - Zoom has not had a major outage for the 3 years we've used them.,UI refresh. It's getting a little old and could use the screen real estate a little better. More advanced features. As zoom grows, it has all the basics covered and could do better with advanced features. Some examples are NDI integration, building out a broadcast system like Skype TX, room usage report, etc.,10,Improved collaboration for sure. Cost savings compared to other products Stability of conference room equipment Easy management.,Yes it is AWESOME!,BlueJeans
Windows, Linux, Mac
Zoom

Zoom Reviews

Zoom
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 645 vetted Zoom reviews and ratings

Sandi Ols profile photo
November 18, 2018

Zoom Review: "An Easy Choice, An Easy Option"

• Easy to download and easy to use.
  • Convenient-it can be used anywhere, on demand, and allows for multiple users.
  • Love being able to screen share and the quality is amazing!
  • Can record the meeting/session.
  • I think it is probably our Wi-Fi but sometimes it takes a while to connect.
Screen/document sharing & video conferencing are great ways to utilize Zoom.
No, I have not but am going to look into it. It sounds interesting...
Read Sandi Ols's full review
Lisa Walke profile photo
November 17, 2018

Review: "I'm definitely not using Zoom to it's full potential"

• The screen sharing feature is great. It allows us to discuss logistical details without having to be in the same room.
  • Easy access regardless of location. I can log in from my cell phone, desk top or a landline.
  • I've been using Zoom less than a year and it serves my purposes in its current incarnation. Our biggest challenge is internal hardware, we don't all have cameras at our workstations.
As an event planner it's incredibly helpful to have a live interaction with someone who isn't within a reasonable distance. Visual cues help determine if I'm on the right track with a client and how clients' feelings may differ across the board.
Read Lisa Walke's full review
Carl Sandhoff profile photo
October 11, 2018

User Review: "Zoom is THE Solution"

• Take advantage of the freemium solution Zoom offers to try it out. It is a full-featured, free version. The only limitation is the time for a meeting, which is 40 minutes. Do yourself a favor and try Zoom!
  • The interface is incredibly easy. The licensing is easy to understand. The administration doesn't take any special training. It just works. It makes sense. It does all of this while providing conferencing solutions at a fraction of the cost of the traditional players in this area.
  • More robust analytics on the backend would be nice. This doesn't impact how great the functionality is.
I have been involved in the decision to leverage Zoom to improve video conferencing experiences in my last two positions. When an Executive Leader says they are frustrated with the current solution and they "just want it to work", the answer is always Zoom. My current company is a Zoom Integrator and reseller, but I want to review this application as a user.

Zoom is great for huddle spaces, conference rooms, training, webinars, mobile video meetings, or at your desk.
Read Carl Sandhoff's full review
Johny Jacques profile photo
October 11, 2018

User Review: "Still in love with Zoom 4+ years later"

• Zoom is very intuitive and the learning curve is absolutely the lowest I've experienced in any video conferencing solution.
  • Zoom's support is top notch, very responsive and friendly.
  • It's easy to develop relationships with our customer success managers and product managers. Zoom's culture makes it easy to become loyal customers and brag to others about the Zoom experience.
  • I am probably one of the more vocal customers in the past four years and some of the things I have been asking for and have yet to receive are: An easy portal to submit feature requests and track their statuses and be kept up on what is happening from a feature perspective. Zoom often releases updates without formal announcements not giving the system administrators and engineers time to fully test before deploy. I have 30 plus feature requests in to date and not sure I've seen progress on more then 2 or 3.
I think Zoom works for all scenarios honestly. I just can't think of any other solution that delivers on this level. I have had a love affair with Zoom for over 4 years now and the flames haven't stopped burning.
Read Johny Jacques's full review
JayJay Kim profile photo

User Review: "Zoom in!"

• Ease of Use - The most non-technical users are able to pick up and use zoom easily
  • Listen to Customers - Zoom listens to what customers need and want particularly well. It is a customer based product. It seems like common sense that product should be customer focused, but you don't see that a lot in other companies.
  • Stability - Zoom has not had a major outage for the 3 years we've used them.
  • UI refresh. It's getting a little old and could use the screen real estate a little better.
  • More advanced features. As zoom grows, it has all the basics covered and could do better with advanced features. Some examples are NDI integration, building out a broadcast system like Skype TX, room usage report, etc.
It is always well suited for small medium-ish to big companies.
Just wouldn't recommend it for really small businesses where everyone is working from an office.
Yes it is AWESOME!
Read JayJay Kim's full review
Traci Bean profile photo

User Review: "Zoom-tastic!"

We currently use Zoom to provide special education and therapeutic services to students and patients across the country. Additionally, we utilize Zoom internally to hold departmental meetings.
  • Screen sharing is especially easy to use and allows our providers the flexibility they need to move between activities quickly and seamlessly.
  • The annotate feature is helpful when teaching students writing skills and in completing online worksheets and other educational activities.
  • Scheduling is easy when we use the recurring event feature since we typically see the same student at the same time each week.
  • When using the AirShare on an iPad, there doesn't seem to be anyway to allow the sharing of app functionality.
  • Sometimes the annotate feature is difficult to find.
I have recommended Zoom to many colleagues due to the ease of use and the ability to establish a BAA for HIPAA security. I tend to get geeked out on the many features available on Zoom and am excited to see what Zoom has in store for the future of video conferencing.
We don't typically use Zoom Rooms.
Read Traci Bean's full review
Priti Asai / Thakkar profile photo
February 01, 2019

"Zoom review"

Zoom was part of our daily meetings within my organization. We used it to do content sharing and video conferencing.
  • The quality of voice and video is really good.
  • You can control the attendees by keeping the admin settings on (mute all attendees/raise hands for questions etc).
  • Screen controlling should be more efficient and faster.
  • Easy doodling should be available.
Zoom is well suited for setting up a multi-user conference. It is easy to send the meeting invite through email.
No, I have not used Zoom rooms.
Read Priti Asai / Thakkar's full review
Brennen Hyatt profile photo
January 21, 2019

User Review: "Bridging technology gap with Zoom"

As a SaaS company, the need for meetings with screen share is a must. Zoom allows me to host meetings with clients and prospects to connect and share my screen to show them the technology.
  • Zoom makes it super easy to share my computer screen to conference participants.
  • Integration with Google calendar makes it simple to book meetings.
  • Mobile compatibility is excellent.
  • Meeting participants will need to download the Zoom plugin in order to join a meeting.
Zoom is well suited for people in sales who require screen share capabilities or just need to bring multiple people together on one call.
Zoom rooms allows us to connect our internal conference rooms with zoom meetings. This allows us to easily book a room and have Zoom automatically connect with the room.
Read Brennen Hyatt's full review
Kerry Floyd profile photo
September 21, 2018

User Review: "Get meetings done at Zoom speed :)"

We use it across the organization -- we have about 700 remote employees and we use it to host meetings all the time. It's fast, reliable, easy to use on desktop or mobile, and it's incredibly simple to set up. Most of our remote employees are between 22-26 so it's great that they can use it on their phones.
  • Simple setup
  • Very reliable
  • Clear image quality
  • Nothing! This is a very reliable product.
If you have a lot of people who need to call into a meeting and you want to also video chat with them, it's a super useful tool. The gallery view makes it feel like everyone's in the room, and it's nice to be able to selectively share your screen.
No, we don't use zoom rooms.
Read Kerry Floyd's full review
Gary Hirschfeld profile photo
September 18, 2018

Review: "Zoom is not only the best but it also does not break the bank"

We record and share conference calls using video and video conferencing. We are able to easily schedule calls with our candidates (for employment) and are not limited by the number of invitations or the length of the meeting. In addition, the recordings are easy to make and save and can be viewed from their site (or another cloud provider we upload to).
  • Video Calling.
  • Recordings are easy and quality is great. The recording of video and audio separately (and together) is automatic and very useful.
  • We like the waiting room feature
  • The product is free
  • We use the paid account. Having a one hour meeting in the free account would be helpful for some but for us, it is affordable at the cost per month.
  • The storage of the recording could be done real time instead of at the end of the meeting. This delays us leaving the meeting because we have to wait for the recording to finish.
It just works better than other products.It is suited for all calls we make. We do not use it for desktop sharing as much as another product we like better.
Read Gary Hirschfeld's full review
Molly Terbovich-Ridenhour profile photo
December 26, 2018

User Review: "Zoom makes meetings more enjoyable!"

Zoom is used for meetings when remote workers or staff are out of town. It allows the organization to conduct business, regardless of location.
  • More personable with Video!
  • Allows callers to see who is speaking
  • Mute features so there is not the disturbance of background noise.
  • Not all webcams are the same quality
  • When using from a Smartphone, it isn’t as user friendly
  • Filters would be great (when working from home and need to ‘look’ presentable. (Ha!)
Meetings with colleagues from across the country are practical and productive
Read Molly Terbovich-Ridenhour's full review
Prasanna Nattuthurai profile photo
November 27, 2018

User Review: "Why Zoom and how I used it?"

I used it in my Master's program. We use Zoom as a part of our hybrid class lectures. I personally use Zoom for taking lectures in my Youtube channel.
  • Share screen and remote control.
  • Group Conference within meeting groups.
  • Audio quality.
  • Ability to stop recording sessions by Admin.
For classroom environments and for business meetings, I prefer Zoom over Skype. For personal calls, I still use Skype due to its subscriptions and VOIP features.
Its pleasant for a classroom environment and I did a whole semester online without any problems.
Read Prasanna Nattuthurai's full review
Ashia Ackov profile photo
October 16, 2018

Review: "Give Zoom a Try for Collaboration Needs."

We currently use Zoom to collaborate in our group while putting together articles. I haven't been using it very long but from what I can say so far, it really helps us share ideas clearly without the issues of dropped connections or lack of space if we need to include other to our party.
  • Screen Sharing Accessibility.
  • The fact that it is Cloud based.
  • This is also a great tool to use for training a large group. We have done this and it works well in that aspect.
  • The sound is a bit sketchy.
  • We are using a free version and our time is up in 40 mins. I think it should be a good round hour instead.
Zoom is helpful for all your Collaboration needs. Especially if you want to share a large web presentation with a larger group, this tool is perfect.
With the Free Version, I am able to access breakout rooms. It can be helpful when dividing the meeting into department sections.
Read Ashia Ackov's full review
Kenny Mai profile photo
October 16, 2018

User Review: "Zoom Innovations"

We recently deployed Zoom globally. We've successfully deployed to Japan, Europe, Asia, North America, Brazil.
We currently use it throughout all departments
  • Content Sharing
  • Amazing Admin Portals
  • Live data capturing
  • Registration to iPads/Androids to multiple rooms with a single activation code
  • Webinar with more than 1 spotlight feature
  • Recording in side by side view instead of picture in picture
Really easy to use.
You don't need to buy the most expensive software.
We currently use a couple of Zoom Rooms, but are in a migration to changing to a lot more. I love the upgrading and managing all the Zoom Rooms on the admin portal
Read Kenny Mai's full review
Jose Raul Faria profile photo
October 16, 2018

Zoom Review: "An effective communication is made in real time and with agreements that show scope without interruption."

We currently use this application to address group communication needs at a distance. In our case, we are a construction company and we must have constant meetings for management and results; this tool is necessary to make our communication less impersonal and allow us to reach face-to-face agreements in real time. It is worth highlighting that the entire organization is using this application as an effective and direct method of communication.
  • Communication is effective
  • The cost is not too high. Not as expensive as other applications.
  • The real time and the friendliness of the application makes it simple and comfortable for all employees who use it.
  • Not much needs improvement, but Zoom should have a private chat, like other similar software. Woudl be a good way to maintain the history of the meeting or interview.
  • Include users according to the purchase or package purchased.
The ideal scenario is when you want to have a meeting with a group of people, in real time, without communication failures.
I use it sometimes, because I frequently conference to meet group and remote needs in real time. I think there are many features suitable for my business and I will continue to exploit them to give more scope to my investment in this application.

On the other hand the level of satisfaction, both for me personally and at the level of the organization, is high, since the real-time efficiency is valuable.

Read Jose Raul Faria's full review
Chris Palmer profile photo
October 10, 2018

User Review: "Zoom Product is Dynamite."

We are using Zoom for conference rooms and some teaching. We also use Zoom in the labs for when faculty have the need to repair equipment. They connect with the vendor and use Zoom so they can see the issues.
  • Super easy to install and connect.
  • Product seems to not have any issues.
  • Support Team is solid
  • Admin side could use more features. Like the ability to see upcoming Zoom Room meetings from Dashboard or from Room Itself
  • The product is easy to use and install.
  • The end-user experience is seamless.
Read Chris Palmer's full review
Jessica Martin profile photo
October 08, 2018

Review: "Zoom is the best connector for meetings!"

We use Zoom internally and externally. It's the best video conferencing tool we have found.
  • Zoom is easy to use for anyone, whether they are technical or not.
  • Zoom is the best service for recovering from internet glitches.
  • Zoom allows you to see everyone that's on the call and mute them from the host's device.
  • The mobile app could show speak/mute more clearly.
Zoom is well suited for video calls for 2 people up to 10 people. More than 10 gets a bit confusing, but that's not a technology issue.
Read Jessica Martin's full review
Bart Caylor profile photo
September 19, 2018

User Review: "Zoom Helps with Client Relationships"

We really like how Zoom has enhanced our ability to work remotely. As a virtual agency, we use Zoom for internal meetings with staff around the world, as well as meetings with clients all around North America. It helps us gain trust with our clients without the expense of travel.
  • Much more stability than other solutions (we tried Skype, Facetime, etc.)
  • Lower cost than GoTo Meeting and other business solutions.
  • Great to have it "automatically" record our meetings so we can always go back and refer to the meetings.
  • Really like the ease of the Chrome extension to schedule meetings on the fly and in Google calendar.
  • Would like to see some ways to have more fluid users/login for our team.
  • Pricing is difficult to understand as you start getting into "add-ons."
Very good for business communication. Love it as well using the mobile app when you are not able to be in front of a screen.
No, have not used the Rooms function.
Read Bart Caylor's full review
Oleg Galimov profile photo
September 07, 2018

Zoom Review: "Excellent Video Conference Tool"

The advantages of this program are that I can make video calls and seminars from my computer and mobile phone. It works with a fixed Internet connection or a Wi-Fi connection. It does not require cost. You can download the free app. In addition, it allows me to organize and record a meeting. With a videoconferencing plan, I can create annotations with my students at a distance. One of the strategies that I have included in planning my class is to use Zoom as a tool for online communication. Despite the fact that the platform is very new for the university, I already realize it as a use for strengthening information and communication technologies. This is a great tool for communication. It should be noted that he not only works for academic and professional purposes. We can also use it to connect with family and friends who are in other countries. This space is available for different languages, there is no need to worry.
  • I adore the capacity to (1) plan a Zoom meeting and have it naturally added to my timetable and welcome different participants.
  • (2) have screen share swap forward and backward between participants amid gatherings.
  • (3) right away begin a Zoom meeting with somebody.
  • (4) remotely get to another PC amid the gathering to take a shot at an undertaking/errand quickly.
  • I don't care for the amplifier/speaker criticism that occasionally happens amid a gathering with numerous participants. Be that as it may, the workaround of disengaging from PC sound and interfacing by means of telephone influences it to work without additionally issues. What's more, it may not be Zoom's issue that causes this issue, so I can't censure Zoom.
  • The issue for me is the sound, its transmission isn't surely known when you need to make a gathering. It doesn't sound clear. The other thing is that the quantity of members is restricted. On the off chance that you have to include more individuals, it has a cost.
  • What I loathe in this instrument is the talk , the visit is extremely old mold and plain, this sort of hardware can be more client friendly, like BBM or even Whatsapp.
I prescribe Zoom since it is a great server to share records, photos and recordings on your screen all the while from any place and on the off chance that you can not be face to face (physically) for any circumstance, enact the application to keep running online with sound and vision. Notwithstanding screen sharing. Simple to begin from a PC or portable device.
Read Oleg Galimov's full review
January 09, 2019

Zoom Review: "The perfect virtual meeting software!"

This is a really great virtual meeting tool that can be used for multiple purposes. My (and my team's) primary purpose for using this is sales-related meetings with prospective clients. Since we were using this to talk to prospective clients, it was really important for me that it work smoothly right out of the box. And it has always done that. We have very rarely had an issue with a client who had difficulties joining our Zoom meeting. It was critical that the join-in process to connect to the meeting be simple and with Zoom it is exactly that.

We use this to do presentations and sharing our screens with clients and it works really well in that scenario. It has good collaboration tools built in and it is easy to use them. It also works well in low-bandwidth scenarios so I was able to do presentations even when I was travelling and working on a public WiFi.

I also loved how easily you can schedule meetings. You can just drop them an email and it sends a calendar invite that integrates wonderfully with Outlook.

The ability to record meetings is a big plus as well. So you can either record and share meetings with participants or (in our case) review them later with your team for discussions.
  • Recording meetings is really easy. Just one single click will do it.
  • It's super easy to join meetings for your guests.
  • Works great in low-bandwidth scenarios.
  • Lots of really good collaboration tools built in.
  • Mobile version could be better.
It's really perfect if you have video conferences or video meetings with clients. It's also really good to have if your team is scattered around in different locations and you still want them to be able to connect and have a meeting. If you work in scenarios where you might want access to what happened in a conference, this is perfect for you as you can record it with a single click.
November 13, 2018

Zoom Review: "The perfect meeting and presentation tool!"

We use this for two primary purposes. One is to coordinate and have internal meetings with people that might be offsite or in a different location. Second is to do presentations to potential clients. And Zoom does an excellent Job on both fronts. For internal meetings it is significantly better than Skype (which was what we used earlier). It let us share files, screens and have live video running all at once. In addition to that it also hooks in very nicely with our Outlook mail client. So to set up a meeting you create one from the Zoom client and email it to everyone involved. For presentations to clients it is also fantastic for multiple reasons. A lot of our clients tend to be oversees and getting everyone on a phone call could often be a problem. With Zoom they will all be able to join just by their Computer. They also offer local dial-in numbers if your contacts require that.
  • It is excellent at meetings. Sharing screens, links, notes and drawboard is super simple and intuitive.
  • It works great in low bandwidth scenarios. I have to work from home sometimes and it works fine on my spotty internet.
  • It integrates amazingly well with Outlook. You can send out invites with 1-2 clicks.
  • I also liked that you can do greenscreen on it.
  • Interface could use some improvements. Minimising and using it in a meeting takes a little while to get used to.
It's perfect for what it is supposed to do. You can do internal meetings and presentations really easily. It also works great with minimal latency. The call-in feature is really good if you have clients that are in a different country.

I wouldn't use it for remote support or anywhere where dedicated screen sharing is a must as it doesn't run constantly like TeamViewer as far as I know.

Other than that, it's perfect.
October 19, 2018

Zoom Review: "The best meetings software on the market."

What I love about Zoom is how flexible and multi purpose it is. Me (and my team) use this for inter departmental or offsite video conferences. Our sales team uses it to demo products or services to clients. And it works amazingly well for both. The biggest challenge my team had before using Zoom was coordination. It was difficult to get 5-10 people in a video conference without a lot of work and even then at the time of the meeting someone had technical issues with Skype (which is what we used prior to this) or some conflict with a different event. Zoom lets us calendar invite everyone so everyone is on the same page. And it has not had a single technical issue yet. Everyone on my team connects on time every time. Its brilliant.
  • Its scheduling is fantastic. You can send out a invite to multiple people in just a few clicks. And it connects with your Outlook to make it even easier.
  • Works great even on slow internet connections. So if you are working from home, its not a problem.
  • Doesnt need any set up to join a meeting. Its super simple so even our "tech challenged" team members are able to get in.
  • Video quality and meeting tools (drawing, notes, chat etc) work exactly as you would imagine them to do.
  • We have had issues with recording a meeting where sometimes video didnt capture. I am not sure what went wrong but its happened more than once.
Its perfect if you have video conferences with large number of people offsite. Its also great for doing sales related presentations. I wouldn't use it for document sharing or places where a recorded video of a call is critical (like an interview or an important meeting). But aside from those scenarios its really perfect for what it says it is supposed to do.
February 11, 2019

Zoom Review: "A great way to set up video meetings."

We needed a tool that would let us do video conferencing and this has been working really well for us. We have people on my team that work offsite or from home. We use Zoom to set up meetings with video that allow everyone to be in the same place at the same time. Meetings are really simple to set up, you just select the date and time and send an email. It integrates with Outlook so everyone on my team gets a calendar notification as well. Connecting to a meeting you have been invited to is pretty straightforward. Zoom also lets you record your meetings. Recording meetings wasn't something that was high on the agenda when we started using this but over time we have found more use for it and it's nice that Zoom lets us do that.
  • It can record a meeting on your local computer. Takes a little time to process the recording but it works without any issues.
  • Plays nicely with Outlook.
  • Connecting to an ongoing meeting is problem free.
  • Really good audio and video quality.
  • It would be nice to be able to directly share a recorded meeting to Gdrive or Youtube. Right now we have to do it manually.
It's perfect if you are looking for a video conferencing solution. It's easy to implement. And meetings are simple to set up. It is also fairly reliable and we haven't had any major issues with it so far. We have used it to share presentations, documents, and spreadsheets and it has worked wonderfully for us.
February 07, 2019

Review: "Zoom or other solutions? What is Zoom good for?"

Zoom is mainly used as a solution for:
  • video meetings
  • conference calls
We used Zoom mainly for meetings outside the organization, mainly for the sales department.
It was usually used as a solution for video meetings and conference calls with customers, since it is easy to use.
  • Easy to use -- just send a link to the participants in the call and they can easily join.
  • Good sound and video quality.
  • Sharing screen to participants.
  • Participants can join via a computer or a local phone number.
  • A little pricey.
  • The user interface is not that intuitive.
  • You can't join a call if the host has not logged in.
Zoom is great when you need to schedule video calls or conference calls with people outside your organization, since it is pretty easy to join the call (using any web browser or a local phone number).
When you don't care about using a dedicated application, you can have better solutions.
February 05, 2019

Review: "Zoom is the perfect conferencing solutions for SMBs"

Zoom is used across our entire organization. Everyone uses the software for teleconferencing, webinars and technical support cases.
  • Ease of install/use. The software is very lightweight and runs on all major platforms. It’s easy for even non-technical people to start a meeting.
  • There are international dial-in numbers, which is especially helpful for overseas clients.
  • We find that the software provides a lot of value for the price that we are paying per seat, especially since the video and call quality far outranks others we’ve used.
  • We would love pin-less dial-in numbers like some competitors have.
  • A no download/web client would be useful.
  • I’d love to be able to better customize the meet ID we give our clients (make it the company name Instead of a string of numbers).
Zoom is very well suited to smaller organizations as it lacks more of the enterprise level features that clients such as WebEx have. However, for small and medium-sized companies, the software includes all the features you need at an attractive price point.
We currently do not, but are looking to purchase this product.

High quality audio (244)
High quality video (244)
Low bandwidth requirements (206)
Desktop sharing (240)
Whiteboards (137)
Calendar integration (205)
Meeting initiation (234)
Integrates with social media (85)
Record meetings / events (222)
Slideshows (146)
Live chat (210)
Audience polling (106)
Q&A (125)
User authentication (148)
Participant roles & permissions (175)
Confidential attendee list (114)

About Zoom

Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.