Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/X0/J2/JJQC92U6VWBP.PNGGive Zoom a Try for Collaboration Needs.We currently use Zoom to collaborate in our group while putting together articles. I haven't been using it very long but from what I can say so far, it really helps us share ideas clearly without the issues of dropped connections or lack of space if we need to include other to our party.,Screen Sharing Accessibility. The fact that it is Cloud based. This is also a great tool to use for training a large group. We have done this and it works well in that aspect.,The sound is a bit sketchy. We are using a free version and our time is up in 40 mins. I think it should be a good round hour instead.,8,I am able to share large documents and video presentations quickly and effectively. Our overall experience collaborating with other employees remotely has improved drastically.,With the Free Version, I am able to access breakout rooms. It can be helpful when dividing the meeting into department sections.,Zoom InnovationsWe recently deployed Zoom globally. We've successfully deployed to Japan, Europe, Asia, North America, Brazil. We currently use it throughout all departments,Content Sharing Amazing Admin Portals Live data capturing,Registration to iPads/Androids to multiple rooms with a single activation code Webinar with more than 1 spotlight feature Recording in side by side view instead of picture in picture,10,Saved cost Amazing Scheduling syncing with Office 365 Easy meetings from mobile app,We currently use a couple of Zoom Rooms, but are in a migration to changing to a lot more. I love the upgrading and managing all the Zoom Rooms on the admin portal,Cisco WebEx Room Series (formerly Cisco Spark Room Series),26000,9000,Webinar Collaboration Meetings globally,Webinar for Global Meetings Scheduling display DIgital Signage,Q&A Polling Live Closed Captioning,10,Microsoft Office 2016, Okta, Jamf Pro,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,Maybe seeing more options than just a few and the compatibility with our company,Implemented in-house,Firewall Scheduling Display Features (check-in) Compatibility with CIsco,10,Yes,10,No,We had an issue with live capturing of our calls because they were an attendee in a Webinar. They are not creating a feature if we promote them they will now start capturing the data of the call for the promoted panelist,Quick join links Webinar Q&A,Closed captioning Cloud Recording Chat,Yes,10An effective communication is made in real time and with agreements that show scope without interruption.We currently use this application to address group communication needs at a distance. In our case, we are a construction company and we must have constant meetings for management and results; this tool is necessary to make our communication less impersonal and allow us to reach face-to-face agreements in real time. It is worth highlighting that the entire organization is using this application as an effective and direct method of communication.,Communication is effective The cost is not too high. Not as expensive as other applications. The real time and the friendliness of the application makes it simple and comfortable for all employees who use it.,Not much needs improvement, but Zoom should have a private chat, like other similar software. Woudl be a good way to maintain the history of the meeting or interview. Include users according to the purchase or package purchased.,9,I have definitely achieved many benefits, since I have reached agreements and everyone is strategizing well. Additionally, the answers are in real time and the commitments are kept recorded.,I use it sometimes, because I frequently conference to meet group and remote needs in real time. I think there are many features suitable for my business and I will continue to exploit them to give more scope to my investment in this application. On the other hand the level of satisfaction, both for me personally and at the level of the organization, is high, since the real-time efficiency is valuable.,Microsoft Yammer,Skype for Business, Blizz, ManyContactsZoom - A great way to include all in meetings.It is being used throughout the entire organization for meetings. It has been used for users who cannot attend a large meeting or conference, but also for one-on-one meetings when two people cannot be at the same campus. This helps to cut down on travel times for many employees, as it's not always possible to be a several campuses to attend meetings in one day.,It's user-friendly, easy and intuitive to use if you're already pretty tech-familiar. It comes up as it's own window, so you can be attending the meeting and at the same time bring up any documents you'd like to look at during the meeting, all on your computer. It also has a chat feature, so if, for instance, the sound isn't working on someone's end, you can still communicate that to the other people in the meeting.,I think an alert somewhere that tells you if your speakers are not turned on would be helpful. You may have the sound on in your Zoom meeting, but if you're speakers are not on you may not realize why the sound isn't working.,8,It saves cost on travel. It also saves time, so employees can get more work done instead of taking that time out of their day to drive to another campus. It is more inclusive.,SkypeZoom Product is Dynamite.We are using Zoom for conference rooms and some teaching. We also use Zoom in the labs for when faculty have the need to repair equipment. They connect with the vendor and use Zoom so they can see the issues.,Super easy to install and connect. Product seems to not have any issues. Support Team is solid,Admin side could use more features. Like the ability to see upcoming Zoom Room meetings from Dashboard or from Room Itself,9,Setting up Zoom Rooms are budget friendly.,Cisco WebEx Teams (formerly Cisco Spark)
Windows, Linux, Mac
Zoom

Zoom Reviews

Zoom
Top Rated Award
Filter 561 vetted Zoom reviews and ratings
Ashia Ackov profile photo
October 16, 2018

Review: "Give Zoom a Try for Collaboration Needs."

• Screen Sharing Accessibility.
  • The fact that it is Cloud based.
  • This is also a great tool to use for training a large group. We have done this and it works well in that aspect.
  • The sound is a bit sketchy.
  • We are using a free version and our time is up in 40 mins. I think it should be a good round hour instead.
Zoom is helpful for all your Collaboration needs. Especially if you want to share a large web presentation with a larger group, this tool is perfect.
Read Ashia Ackov's full review
Kenny Mai profile photo
October 16, 2018

User Review: "Zoom Innovations"

We currently use it throughout all departments
  • Content Sharing
  • Amazing Admin Portals
  • Live data capturing
  • Registration to iPads/Androids to multiple rooms with a single activation code
  • Webinar with more than 1 spotlight feature
  • Recording in side by side view instead of picture in picture
Really easy to use.
You don't need to buy the most expensive software.
Read Kenny Mai's full review
Jose Raul Faria profile photo
October 16, 2018

Zoom Review: "An effective communication is made in real time and with agreements that show scope without interruption."

• Communication is effective
  • The cost is not too high. Not as expensive as other applications.
  • The real time and the friendliness of the application makes it simple and comfortable for all employees who use it.
  • Not much needs improvement, but Zoom should have a private chat, like other similar software. Woudl be a good way to maintain the history of the meeting or interview.
  • Include users according to the purchase or package purchased.
The ideal scenario is when you want to have a meeting with a group of people, in real time, without communication failures.

Read Jose Raul Faria's full review
Amanda Carpenter profile photo
June 19, 2018

Review: "Zoom - A great way to include all in meetings."

• It's user-friendly, easy and intuitive to use if you're already pretty tech-familiar.
  • It comes up as it's own window, so you can be attending the meeting and at the same time bring up any documents you'd like to look at during the meeting, all on your computer.
  • It also has a chat feature, so if, for instance, the sound isn't working on someone's end, you can still communicate that to the other people in the meeting.
  • I think an alert somewhere that tells you if your speakers are not turned on would be helpful. You may have the sound on in your Zoom meeting, but if you're speakers are not on you may not realize why the sound isn't working.
Working at a community college, with multiple campuses, it's a great tool to connect those who cannot be in the same place at the same time. Especially for virtual campus members. Some professors do not even live in the same state, so it's a great way for them to "meet" their colleagues and feel more included.

Nothing can replace face-to-face communication, however, this is a great alternative when that just isn't possible.
Read Amanda Carpenter's full review
Chris Palmer profile photo
October 10, 2018

User Review: "Zoom Product is Dynamite."

• Super easy to install and connect.
  • Product seems to not have any issues.
  • Support Team is solid
  • Admin side could use more features. Like the ability to see upcoming Zoom Room meetings from Dashboard or from Room Itself
  • The product is easy to use and install.
  • The end-user experience is seamless.
Read Chris Palmer's full review
Miguel Nuñez profile photo
June 15, 2018

Zoom Review: "The best software for meeting that I have ever used"

We are a Consulting company that sells and give support to a number of solutions. We were having difficulties to use our old sharing screen/remote support software due to increases of use of bandwidth and we tried several solutions until we stumble with Zoom. We started out in a trial period and we really liked the potential that this toll showed to us. Easy to create sessions, with as many participants as we would want, the ability to use multiple screens for demos or coaching sessions having on one screen sharing information and in the other screen tips and much more. The audio and video quality is great and the bandwidth usage is minimal.
  • Audio and video Quality is amazing
  • Does not consume a lot of bandwidth
  • Sharing screen is one of the best out there. It shares whatever you want to share from your desktop to the app.
  • Remote support can be buggy sometimes.
  • Sometimes it takes a bit to connect to the sessions but it is more a network related issue.
  • 2 employees can't use the same account at the same time.
* Demos/Coaching sessions.
* Remote Support.
* Meetings.
No, we don't use Zoom rooms.
Read Miguel Nuñez's full review
Jessica Martin profile photo
October 08, 2018

Review: "Zoom is the best connector for meetings!"

We use Zoom internally and externally. It's the best video conferencing tool we have found.
  • Zoom is easy to use for anyone, whether they are technical or not.
  • Zoom is the best service for recovering from internet glitches.
  • Zoom allows you to see everyone that's on the call and mute them from the host's device.
  • The mobile app could show speak/mute more clearly.
Zoom is well suited for video calls for 2 people up to 10 people. More than 10 gets a bit confusing, but that's not a technology issue.
Read Jessica Martin's full review
Bart Caylor profile photo
September 19, 2018

User Review: "Zoom Helps with Client Relationships"

We really like how Zoom has enhanced our ability to work remotely. As a virtual agency, we use Zoom for internal meetings with staff around the world, as well as meetings with clients all around North America. It helps us gain trust with our clients without the expense of travel.
  • Much more stability than other solutions (we tried Skype, Facetime, etc.)
  • Lower cost than GoTo Meeting and other business solutions.
  • Great to have it "automatically" record our meetings so we can always go back and refer to the meetings.
  • Really like the ease of the Chrome extension to schedule meetings on the fly and in Google calendar.
  • Would like to see some ways to have more fluid users/login for our team.
  • Pricing is difficult to understand as you start getting into "add-ons."
Very good for business communication. Love it as well using the mobile app when you are not able to be in front of a screen.
No, have not used the Rooms function.
Read Bart Caylor's full review
Oleg Galimov profile photo
September 07, 2018

Zoom Review: "Excellent Video Conference Tool"

The advantages of this program are that I can make video calls and seminars from my computer and mobile phone. It works with a fixed Internet connection or a Wi-Fi connection. It does not require cost. You can download the free app. In addition, it allows me to organize and record a meeting. With a videoconferencing plan, I can create annotations with my students at a distance. One of the strategies that I have included in planning my class is to use Zoom as a tool for online communication. Despite the fact that the platform is very new for the university, I already realize it as a use for strengthening information and communication technologies. This is a great tool for communication. It should be noted that he not only works for academic and professional purposes. We can also use it to connect with family and friends who are in other countries. This space is available for different languages, there is no need to worry.
  • I adore the capacity to (1) plan a Zoom meeting and have it naturally added to my timetable and welcome different participants.
  • (2) have screen share swap forward and backward between participants amid gatherings.
  • (3) right away begin a Zoom meeting with somebody.
  • (4) remotely get to another PC amid the gathering to take a shot at an undertaking/errand quickly.
  • I don't care for the amplifier/speaker criticism that occasionally happens amid a gathering with numerous participants. Be that as it may, the workaround of disengaging from PC sound and interfacing by means of telephone influences it to work without additionally issues. What's more, it may not be Zoom's issue that causes this issue, so I can't censure Zoom.
  • The issue for me is the sound, its transmission isn't surely known when you need to make a gathering. It doesn't sound clear. The other thing is that the quantity of members is restricted. On the off chance that you have to include more individuals, it has a cost.
  • What I loathe in this instrument is the talk , the visit is extremely old mold and plain, this sort of hardware can be more client friendly, like BBM or even Whatsapp.
I prescribe Zoom since it is a great server to share records, photos and recordings on your screen all the while from any place and on the off chance that you can not be face to face (physically) for any circumstance, enact the application to keep running online with sound and vision. Notwithstanding screen sharing. Simple to begin from a PC or portable device.
Read Oleg Galimov's full review
Steven Senft profile photo
July 20, 2018

User Review: "Zoom for Non Profits"

Zoom is a service that we use across our organization in order to have video conferencing as an option for clients to reach us. The rabbis at my organization have been using it for a couple of years, I have been using it for a little over a year.

We needed to have the ability to have multiple users chat with each other while being able to see each other. While Skype works great 1 on 1, it doesn't allow you to have great multiple user experiences.
  • Great for multiple user-video conferencing.
  • The ease of use will allow everyone in your company/organization to get started with the service.
  • Their support team is always present in case you have a question or need any kind of help.
  • Some of the things that make Zoom great are the ability to connect everywhere. Multi-user+platform connectivity would be great
  • Honestly, cannot think of many other things zoom can do to improve.
  • It's already a great program, beating the competition (Skype)
Zoom is a great option for companies and organizations of all sizes. In order to get all of their features, the pricing could complicate things, but it provides such a great solution for video calling and conferencing!
We don't use Zoom Rooms.
Read Steven Senft's full review
Luca Mattei profile photo
July 14, 2018

Zoom Review: "Amazing product"

We used Zoom mainly for our weekly board meetings: part of our shareholders are connecting remotely and zoom is a great tool, far superior to Skype or similar tools. Very high quality and user friendly.
  • user-friendly
  • high-quality voice
  • high-quality video
  • screenshare
  • I live in Dubai, UAE and the product is filtered. I can use it only with a VPN. I know that the issue is mainly from the country, but i wish it could be solved.
Board meeting with presentation sharing
no, not yet
Read Luca Mattei's full review
November 13, 2018

Zoom Review: "The perfect meeting and presentation tool!"

We use this for two primary purposes. One is to coordinate and have internal meetings with people that might be offsite or in a different location. Second is to do presentations to potential clients. And Zoom does an excellent Job on both fronts. For internal meetings it is significantly better than Skype (which was what we used earlier). It let us share files, screens and have live video running all at once. In addition to that it also hooks in very nicely with our Outlook mail client. So to set up a meeting you create one from the Zoom client and email it to everyone involved. For presentations to clients it is also fantastic for multiple reasons. A lot of our clients tend to be oversees and getting everyone on a phone call could often be a problem. With Zoom they will all be able to join just by their Computer. They also offer local dial-in numbers if your contacts require that.
  • It is excellent at meetings. Sharing screens, links, notes and drawboard is super simple and intuitive.
  • It works great in low bandwidth scenarios. I have to work from home sometimes and it works fine on my spotty internet.
  • It integrates amazingly well with Outlook. You can send out invites with 1-2 clicks.
  • I also liked that you can do greenscreen on it.
  • Interface could use some improvements. Minimising and using it in a meeting takes a little while to get used to.
It's perfect for what it is supposed to do. You can do internal meetings and presentations really easily. It also works great with minimal latency. The call-in feature is really good if you have clients that are in a different country.

I wouldn't use it for remote support or anywhere where dedicated screen sharing is a must as it doesn't run constantly like TeamViewer as far as I know.

Other than that, it's perfect.
October 19, 2018

Zoom Review: "The best meetings software on the market."

What I love about Zoom is how flexible and multi purpose it is. Me (and my team) use this for inter departmental or offsite video conferences. Our sales team uses it to demo products or services to clients. And it works amazingly well for both. The biggest challenge my team had before using Zoom was coordination. It was difficult to get 5-10 people in a video conference without a lot of work and even then at the time of the meeting someone had technical issues with Skype (which is what we used prior to this) or some conflict with a different event. Zoom lets us calendar invite everyone so everyone is on the same page. And it has not had a single technical issue yet. Everyone on my team connects on time every time. Its brilliant.
  • Its scheduling is fantastic. You can send out a invite to multiple people in just a few clicks. And it connects with your Outlook to make it even easier.
  • Works great even on slow internet connections. So if you are working from home, its not a problem.
  • Doesnt need any set up to join a meeting. Its super simple so even our "tech challenged" team members are able to get in.
  • Video quality and meeting tools (drawing, notes, chat etc) work exactly as you would imagine them to do.
  • We have had issues with recording a meeting where sometimes video didnt capture. I am not sure what went wrong but its happened more than once.
Its perfect if you have video conferences with large number of people offsite. Its also great for doing sales related presentations. I wouldn't use it for document sharing or places where a recorded video of a call is critical (like an interview or an important meeting). But aside from those scenarios its really perfect for what it says it is supposed to do.
July 13, 2018

Review: "Zoom - A Great Business Conferencing Tool for those tired of WebEx"

Zoom is a product that has not been widely adopted yet, but there are portions of our sales and technical teams that are using Zoom in a secondary capacity besides WebEx due to some of the ease of use functionality that makes it more appealing to use. It also appears to have less issues with connectivity by and large, which makes it especially appealing when dealing with customers; however, due to the company's mandate to use WebEx for sales calls, the adoption in that capacity is very limited.
  • Zoom is simple to use.
  • Zoom has a variety of tools that are set up in a fairly intuitive manner.
  • Zoom makes hosting meetings very simple and they seem to not experience as much lag and connectivity as some of their major competitors.
  • WebEx is a household name; Zoom still has room to grow in that regard.
  • Zoom, though easier to use than WebEx, in some ways, does not include a one time password functionality like WebEx, which makes things more convenient.
  • To my knowledge, Zoom does not support file transfer and also does not include co-browsing and/or removing attendees from meetings
Simply put, Zoom is easier to use than WebEx. It has a simpler interface, the features are designed and organized in an easy to understand and rapidly adopt format, and the experience seems to be more positive overall than the WebEx experience that I have had at multiple companies over nearly a decade of use.
I do not use Zoom Rooms beyond a couple of occasions when customers have invited me to their own personal Zoom Room for a meeting that they initiated.
November 01, 2018

Review: "Zoom is perfect for on-the-go workers in a time crunch"

Not used across the organization, but is really helpful for certain teams when interacting with our clients. Teleconference software that is flexible when dealing inter-organizationally. I overall prefer Zoom in the mobile use case, especially in my experience with iOS devices, like my iPhone. Probably the best in that scenario.
  • Teleconference directly from my smart phone (iPhone in my case)
  • Off the cuff meetings, can start one from scratch
  • Simple, easy to use, conversation/meeting recorder
  • The desktop version could have some more streamlined options
  • The process in sharing screens is nice, but sometimes more complex than seemingly needed
I love the one-touch iPhone settings for joining meetings, they've really helped me during time crunches for joining a conference call with people outside my company. Also great for any need when you're not in the office.

I prefer other similar tools for sitting at my desk and conducting teleconference meetings. Although I'm sure this works as well, that would be my personal experience.
I do not, it sounds cool- maybe like Slack?
June 15, 2018

Review: "Zoom right over to reliable video communication!"

Several departments within our organization use Zoom - mainly Sales, Customer Success, and Support, but every so often other internal members requires Zoom for business calls. Zoom has been a great solution to our business call and conferencing needs. From video calls to screen-sharing to webinars. Zoom has provided tools across our organization to help us connect within and with customers in a clean, effective manner.
  • Zoom is an exhaustive conference call solution. Anything you need across your internal departments for communication, Zoom most likely has. It caters to my Customer Success team by providing us with effective ways to connect with customers for QBRs and fully equipped webinars and trainings, caters to Sales by allowing them to run successful demos and record calls with prospects, and caters to Support by allowing them quick access to troubleshooting calls and screen shares with users who need live assistance.
  • Zoom covers the details very well. They think of all the little things that are necessary to customize a call like annotations, pausing a screen share, breakout rooms, and cloud or local recordings, and audio transcripts.
  • Zoom integrates well with the tools we use, especially G Suite. We rely heavily on Google Calendar to coordinate events and Zoom has made it very easy with their Chrome extension to embed meeting information into an event.
  • Call quality improvement is always one that we will continue to hope for. We are on many international calls, and many of them cause customers/speakers on other ends to sound faint and muffled. We dream about voice clarity improvement in the future.
  • Zoom's dial-in instructions are very detailed but also perhaps provide too much information. It would be helpful if they improved the way the instructions are populated, perhaps by allowing us to more easily edit the format/template (they do currently let you adjust the format/template but it's difficult to do from a user standpoint).
  • Dialing into Zoom, sometimes it doesn't pick up the Meeting ID correctly and we have to dial it multiple times (even though we've pushed all the right buttons/numbers). It will usually register one of the numbers twice accidentally, which is somewhat annoying.
  • Zoom could improve their meeting layout in screen shares so it doesn't cover the screen that is being shared. Right now it doesn't really hide effectively.
Zoom is fantastic for speaking with prospects and clients about their accounts, as well as running online personalized training. Zoom supports meetings with many people involved so we have also used it as a conference dial-in function where there are both in-person attendees and remote attendees, and we screen share our presentations for all viewers. Another great scenario - which we haven't been able to use as often - is for presenting a webinar to up to 100 attendees who do not have audio but have access to chat. It's easy to run seminars/onboardings for large groups of people remotely and manage them via collaboration alongside your team. Another great scenario for Support is just quickly recording tutorial videos - it will show your webcam and you speaking as you share your screen.
No, we do not use Zoom rooms.
October 04, 2018

Review: "Zoom - light and fast conferencing tool"

We are an EdTech and to conduct educational live sessions, we decided to go with Zoom Conference. Actually, the functionalities are very well supported and it has many other features which I see solving a good amount of use cases for our main product. The support is nice and prompt most of time.
  • It is very easy to get onboard. User Experience is nicely set up.
  • Very light download and installation.
  • Many functionalities are there which are not confusing.
  • With the wide variety of features its competitors possess, Zoom needs to work on that.
  • Zoom needs to give a download option for many of the things that happen during a session.
  • Device support is not very well mentioned.
Zoom is lightweight, easy to install and with various options which are not hard to understand and follow. If you are a business with limited use cases but you want to be sure you are always on top of things, Zoom lets you have control on that. In spite of all good functionalities, if you appear to have 360 degree dependency on video platform, not suggested to implement.
August 22, 2018

Zoom Review: "One of, if not the best video conferencing tools out there."

We had increasingly bad luck with using alternative virtual meeting software, such as GoToMeeting. After narrowing down alternatives, our IT department asked for a handful of employees to test Zoom as an alternative. Within about a week, we had made the decision to switch from GoToMeeting to Zoom and now use Zoom for over 75% of our virtual meeting needs (and growing).
  • The interface of Zoom is very simple to navigate. All of the controls needed to mute, share your screen, and more are big and bold. I feel like I didn't need any training or previous experience with Zoom to be using it successfully.
  • The video quality of Zoom is awesome. We like to see other employees faces during meetings, and Zoom shows everyone crystal clear.
  • I love the website for my Zoom account where I can access upcoming and past recorded meetings and all the info about them. I also like the easy web interface for scheduling my next meeting.
  • To be quite honest, I cannot think of anything for Zoom to improve. This might be because the alternatives are not as well-equipped as Zoom, but Zoom has satisfied my needs perfectly.
Zoom is great for handling meetings with a lot of attendees. The grid layout of all the attendees' webcams is awesome, and at a glance, you are able to see who is on mute and who is actively talking. Even with a lot of attendees, there does not appear to be any lag or glitches with Zoom at all - there always seems to be a really smooth experience all around.
We do not use Zoom Rooms, but we are aware of it and might be evaluating it in the near future.
August 10, 2018

Zoom Review: "Reasonable cost for rock solid face-to-face group meetings"

Our engineering team uses Zoom daily to coordinate tickets and the day's tasks. We also use it in our operations team when we need to do advanced sharing that other competing services don't handle well. As a business, we use it primarily for face-to-face interactions. We also subscribe to some of their competitor services, but Zoom is our top choice when we need to eliminate assumptions to move a task forward.
  • Video calls are top notch. Much better than competing services.
  • Speed and ease of connecting, starting up a conference.
  • Reasonable costs for the crucial service they provide.
  • We don't use Zoom for anything other than the video conferencing. It's hard to say if they added any other features that we would take advantage of them.
If you need face-to-face interactions with a remote team this is the best tool that we've found. As a fully remote company communication is the first thing you need to solve. Zoom solves the crucial problem of face time with colleagues. The ability for 3+ engineers to listen and give feedback in real-time is vital to the success of the company.
August 10, 2018

User Review: "You can't beat Zoom!"

We currently use Zoom on a daily basis to schedule meetings with clients. It is very easy to use and we often load zoom meetings and send our clients the links while they're trying to load this video conferencing software. WebEx is bad, Skype is too slow but with Zoom, you're set quick. The mobile function is absolutely wonderful. Having the outlook plug-in makes life so much easier when scheduling a meeting. You can't beat Zoom!
  • Mobile meetings with Zoom are the best
  • Outlook plug-in to schedule meetings can't be beat
  • Screen sharing has never been easier
  • I wouldn't ever go back to another conferencing software.
  • Once you turn Zoom on and you're in a meeting, muting all other computer sounds would be ideal.
  • After recording a meeting, not having to wait for the software to unpackage itself. (Isn't a bid deal though)
It can be leveraged in any situation with anybody. I've used it while I was driving to listen in on meeting. You swipe to the left and you're automatically on mute. You're able to see screen share from you mobile device which is also impressive. I'm truly enjoyed using this tool.
I do not use zoom rooms
July 13, 2018

Zoom Review: "Great Communication Enhancement Team for Remote Teams"

We use Zoom in our organization to communicate in our offices across the country. We hold our monthly and quarterly meetings, departmental meetings, and trainings over Zoom. It allows us to have everyone as if they're in one room. It makes screensharing and video casting easy and accessible for everyone in our company.
  • Functionality - it makes it easy to toggle between video, sound only, and screen sharing.
  • Easy sharing capabilities. There are multiple ways to have someone join your meeting - our goto is creating a link to share with our teams.
  • Calendar/Recurring meeting option. This is awesome for our daily meetings that our employees sometimes join remotely. It allows us to create a Zoom meeting and integrates directly with our Calendar to include the appropriate people and information.
  • Improved/updated design. The design is simple, which is nice, but it is almost too simple and could use some visually appealing updates.
This is a great communication tool for remote teams and employees. The flexibility to either dial in or join via video has been praised time and again in our office. We also appreciate their integration with our intercom/camera/loud speaker device so that we can broadcast to our TV.
We do not.
June 27, 2018

Review: "Zoom: a good solution for video conferencing"

Zoom has been used for our organization to video conference with external endpoints. This enables any of our internal endpoints to conference with just about anyone in the world, by whatever means they may have to video conference: mobile devices, laptops, or enterprise systems.
  • Zoom is great for last-minute video conference requests, when thorough testing is simply not an option.
  • Zoom is great for setting up conferences between different platforms and endpoints.
  • While Zoom is a good solution for multiple endpoints to conference together, it does not provide a lot of administration or call management options.
  • It is very difficult to manage or change the view for enterprise endpoints joining a Zoom conference.
Zoom is great for setting up video conferences with little notice, or where it isn't always possible to be put in contact with all participants beforehand. It is less appropriate if full administrative functionality is needed to adjust what is seen by each endpoint.
We do not use Zoom Rooms.
October 16, 2018

User Review: "Zoom - Just do it!"

If you want a frictionless video conferencing solution that always works, easy to use and reliable.. Zoom is the product. Its been a great choice and journey with Zoom and I recommend it to everyone that is looking to solve their collaboration needs.
  • Wireless sharing has been a game changer.
  • Mobile client is fantastic and actually designed with a purpose
  • Extremely easy to integrate and deploy
  • Whiteboarding can use more depth integration for storage, persistent sessions
  • Dual content sharing is coming but its been a long while coming
  • Active host model for Webinar licenses - it would be a win win for zoom and their customers
If it's a green field deployment, Zoom is a no brainer. Even integrating with existing deployed solutions with their CRC connectors is easy and if not, Zoom's sales engineers are top notch and well seasoned to assist.
Fantastic, easy to setup, integration with Zoom is seamless. The hardest part has been making sure the room has good acoustic sound. Zoom just plugs in and works.
September 24, 2018

User Review: "Zoom for the personal professional"

We do live product demos for our sales organization. Screenshots and PDFs only provided blanket context into what my company does, but with Zoom we are able to screenshare and show the prospect what our tool actually looks like and how they could use it.
  • Allows users a way to screen share without needing them to download anything from the web
  • If group presenting Zoom allows me to hand off the controls to others and they can drive the presentation
  • Zoom allows me an easy way for my customers to dial-in and view my presentations
  • I wish there was an easy way to minimize the screen control functions. It always seems to be in the way
  • It would be nice to have a customizable link for the screen share url that opens in the browser and doesn't allow for a download
Well suited for doing group calls and screen share presentations. It lacks when I am mid-conversation and want to show someone something quickly. I wish there was a way for them to jump right into the meeting without needing to provide any qualifying information.
July 13, 2018

Zoom Review: "Zooooooom is great"

Our entire organization uses Zoom. I don't know what Zoom does differently from Google Hangouts but it's waaaaaay better. Zoom is lighting fast and very good at maintaining a stable connection. I'm a fan.
  • Fast, reliable, high-quality and dead simple to use.
  • They could use a little design help on the UI side. It's not the most well laid out and the usability is a little wonky. Guessing it's an engineering led company.

High quality audio (210)
High quality video (211)
Low bandwidth requirements (179)
Desktop sharing (206)
Whiteboards (121)
Calendar integration (176)
Meeting initiation (201)
Integrates with social media (71)
Record meetings / events (192)
Slideshows (125)
Live chat (179)
Audience polling (89)
Q&A (106)
User authentication (125)
Participant roles & permissions (149)
Confidential attendee list (96)

About Zoom

Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.