Skip to main content

February 20, 2024

monday.com FTW

February 09, 2024
Incentivized
monday.com sits perfectly in-between having a pre-built off the shelf program and building your own from scratch. It's flexible enough so …

• Team Collaboration (2138)
  • Task Management (2179)
  • Workflow Automation (1894)
  • Resource Management (1858)

3 videos

per user

• Premium Consulting/Integration Services

Features

Project Management

Project management software provides capabilities to streamline management of complex projects through task management, team collaboration and workflow automation

Avg 7.5

Professional Services Automation

Features that support professional services organizations

Avg 7.5

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that users can create the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. The visual interface includes building blocks like Apps and integrations, allowing teams to build or customize their work solutions.

Whether users need to streamline a sales pipeline, create a marketing campaign process, run a robust CRM, or build a project management tracker – monday.com aims to provide a collaborative space for teams to stay aligned, agile and efficient, in everything they do.

monday.com offers a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.

monday.com Features

• Supported: Quotes/estimates
  • Supported: Project & financial reporting
  • Supported: Integration with accounting software

monday.com Screenshots

Screenshot of Work OSScreenshot of Ready-Made TemplatesScreenshot of MobileScreenshot of Visual BoardsScreenshot of Real-time NotificationsScreenshot of AutomationsScreenshot of IntegrationsScreenshot of ViewsScreenshot of File SharingScreenshot of DashboardsScreenshot of App MarketplaceScreenshot of Docs

monday.com Videos

monday.com - Making teamwork click
Users Testimonials | monday.com
The monday.com 2020 Evolution
monday workdocs are used to brainstorm, sync, and collaborate across teams without leaving the workspace. Communicate within the context of work by adding to a Doc — boards, and dashboard widgets.

monday.com Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Turkish

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that anyone can create the tools they need to run all aspects of their work. It includes ready-made templates or the ability to customize any work solution ranging from sales pipelines to marketing campaigns, CRMs, and project tracking.

Asana, Wrike, and Smartsheet are common alternatives for monday.com.

Reviewers rate Team Collaboration highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of monday.com are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

monday.com Customer Size Distribution

Attribute Ratings

February 20, 2024

I love monday.com!

Incentivized
I use monday.com to manage nonprofit organizations that I handle for project management and nonprofit governance and development. The problems that I am able to address using monday.com are managing the overall scope and detail tasks for each project, maintaining a high-level view of progress as well as a detailed evaluation of tasks and team members who are responsible for the completion of tasks.
  • Integrations: There are several third party apps that are being connected to our monday.com project workspace which helps streamline syncing information.
  • Isolations: I manage multiple projects with varying team members. Some projects are restricted to executive management. I am able to isolate team members based on their respective responsibilities and protect confidential project information.
  • Templates: Monday.com also has simple to use CRM templates that have been extremely useful in donor management and volunteer registration.
  • I have only been using Monday.com for a few months so I do not have any feedback on improvements yet. If I do, I would be happy to provide that feedback at a later time.
monday.com has been very useful in sharing information about project status with volunteer committee members without jeopardizing the integrity of the project boards. I have not yet determined areas where the application is less appropriate. As I utilized the features more if I have feedback like that, I would be happy to share.
Juliana Galluccio | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
I use monday.com every day to organize all my tasks and to help my time to find all project files. Is very easy to use, very quickly open site. In fact It was my best discovery from 2023, it really changes my live, because I tried so many sites and apps before, but no one worked as monday.com. I recommend for everyone, no only to use in work but is fantastic also to manage the everyday tasks life. I manage a team and we are working in so many projects at the same time. So every they they ask me a file from project x or y and I had so many troubles to manage it. Now is a game changer. Every task and file reference i put here in monday.com and just easy like that, all the projects, all the files in an organized, visual simple place.
  • Organize projects in a visual clean design
  • Is very easy to find all your work tasks and files
  • You can move easily a task when completed
  • Beautifully and clean design, bring peace of mind
  • Unfortunately I think the free possibilities are very limited, you have places like Trello and ClickUp that let free user manage more and the people should prefer to go there
  • The share files could be easier
  • No limited cards please
More appropriate: Is very useful for manage time tasks and all projects. For teams managing multiple projects, monday.com offers a clear and customizable way to track project progress, deadlines, and responsibilities. It's particularly useful for visualizing project timelines and dependencies. Also It allows for sharing files, discussing in context of tasks, and updating statuses, which keeps everyone on the same page. Is ideal for remote work time.Less appropriate I think is the price, here for Brasil is really expensive. We are a small business with tight budgets. I would love that all my team should use it, but now is impossible. I find it very easy to use, but members of my time who are not tech-savvy might find the array of features and the interface of monday.com overwhelming, leading to a steep learning curve.
Incentivized
We use monday.com to organise our sprints and product backlog. Monday.com's flexibility has been game changer in managing complex workflows as our needs changes. The automation feature on monday.com needs a little learning but no major issue once you've gotten a grip on it.
  • Custom columns with various input types
  • Linking column between boards allow status updates permeates to many other boards
  • Automation and integration get better each day
  • Stability of the app when bulk operations. such as heading being moved doesn't sync immediately
  • Also, the notification does't really work. Not really interested in the contents
Using monday.com, I streamlined our software projects with dedicated sprint boards. A separate board housed backlogs, ensuring no task was overlooked. The game-changer? Synchronizing the status column across boards, giving real-time progress visibility and enhancing team coordination. Efficiency, amplified.
Incentivized
We use monday.com in our marketing and BD efforts to track individual marketing tasks and BD efforts. Since we aren't currently using a proper CRM system, we use monday.com to fill the gap and track all of our efforts in the pipeline and use it as a database of sorts for storing contact information.
  • Flexible in letting you design boards the way you need them.
  • You can move information from one board to another with little effort.
  • Templates come in handy when you don't know where to start with a board.
  • As a service that's meant to be all things for all people in all situations, it does things surprisingly well, however, if you need something more specific or want to do particular manipulations you might be better off with an Excel spreadsheet or a more task-specific application.
monday.com is great at tracking tasks you need to perform in a kind of "to-do" list. You can customize your boards and move things from one board to another with relative ease. I still have not figured out how to access all the boards I have permissions to use. Often I need people to reshare boards with me because I just can't find them in the hierarchy system monday.com chooses to use.
October 10, 2023

Case of the monday.com

I manage customer projects and timelines using monday.com We also create visual dashboards to display progress and metrics for our business.
  • Showing timelines
  • Assigning tasks to team members
  • Integrating other platforms and documents
  • Load times appear to be slow
  • Dashboard widgets could be better
I wouldn't be able to multitask the way I need for my job without a project management software platform such as monday.com
Andrew Bird | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
I work with a number of clients across a wide range of sectors, predominantly working on transformation and strategic innovation programmes as well as business turnaround and M&A work. I first came across monday.com around 3 - 4 years ago and loved its intuitive approach to collaboration across multiple, often complex workstreams. In the M&A world, these are frequently sitting in somewhat siloed environments and monday.com helps me to bring the teams together in a nice, simple, engaging platform. I particularly enjoy its ease of use and the capability to bring all OKRs and KPIs into a single, simple dashboard.
  • Dashboarding
  • Management of key dependencies
  • Allocation and monitoring of key deliverables
  • Lovely configurable UI and UX makes it feel bespoke
  • I'd like to see yet more configuration options for the dashboard
  • Add a risk matrix template
  • Add "knowledge packs' - things such as go to market strategy, pricing strategy. change management, BPO, etc. to give users a fully immersive "one-stop shop"
10 all the way. In around 95% of my client engagements in the last 3 years, I have insisted they use monday.com. I think that's around 15 clients during that time period. On every single occasion, the biggest single selling point is the dashboard view and ability to manage complex programmes via a simple, easy-on-the-eye interface. Every Board member I show it to buys it. Where most clients previously had reams of PowerPoint, Gannt charts, Kanban board, etc., they now have a single intuitive interface. It simplifies the process so much and permits the executive to focus on what is really important, as opposed to managing heaps of (largely immaterial) reporting.
Jim Poole MD FAAP | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
Monday.com is an integral part of our team approach to developing our on line service as we expand into workshops and programs. This service allows me to see what others are doing, timelines required, when others review the progress of the team, and see the overall picture in a nutshell. I also utilize it to keep other projects in one place, which is great for someone like me who is FastBraiin!
  • Keeps projects in one place
  • Allows others to see developments
  • Allows me to see what everyone else is doing and how they are progressing
  • Ease of use could be improved
  • Going to different boards of other members
Well suited in a start up and to go add on other projects within the main project.
Oh, there is no case. We simply use it to keep everything in one place, where information can be accessed by everyone. This makes it less confusing and it's been nicer with organization since we started to use it. I simply like it because I am ADD and dyslexic. This helps me so much! I confess, I am still learning as I go so I cannot give it 10 stars. People like me just have to concentrate a little harder and this CRM makes my life so much better!
  • helping with keeping track of last dates I checked something.
  • the boards have sub-boards that you can add additional information to
  • Can make your to-do list
  • can collaborate with everyone at the same time (real time)
  • I am still learning the board, simple, easy instructions could be broken down better.
  • could add a private journal section for a worker to be able to privately vent.
  • I have been frustrated with the "help" section.
It's suited for projects that different departments can use and still use one or two other boards as the real-time company board. I like the kaban boards and the to-do lists so I can remember online without looking for a list. I still prefer writing it down, but I have also been using this board in order to keep track of things personally, and also for others to see what projects are still in process or closed.
September 14, 2023

monday.com Honest Review

Incentivized
Yesterday was a breeze because I hopped onto Monday.com. It's like a super-friendly helper on the computer that makes our teamwork smooth. I visited the website and there, I sorted out who was doing what in our project. I also told the digital buddy when our tasks should be wrapped up. It's like having a smart plan on the computer that keeps us all on the same page and makes teamwork feel like a walk in the park!
  • File Organization
  • Task Tracker
  • Project Management
  • Customer/Client Relationship Management
  • Automations
  • Board Tools
  • Widgets
I've been using Monday.com for a while now, and it's been a total game-changer for project management. It's like a digital command center where you can effortlessly plan tasks, assign them, and track progress. If you're looking to simplify teamwork, give it a try – it's made my work life so much smoother!
September 13, 2023

3 Weeks in and Loving it.

Mark Carter II | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
We are using it first in our service department. As a way to introduce it to our organization and see if it helps us improve: communication within the department, tracking completion rate and open service items. I have used other products, but after three weeks, this seems a better fit. We have purchased a monthly subscription and will continue to utilize it for the next 6 months. Currently, we log every address with an open service need, then add individual tasks with eta of completion. Each task has tags that can then be sorted by type of work to be done. Allowing us to determine if in-house service is going to be used or hiring out 3rd party subcontractors.
What has worked well for us is ease of use and a very low learning curve. The monthly subscription makes the entry point low enough to avoid a drawn out budget conversation.
  • Easy to create, track and share tasks
  • Turn tasks into a calendar
  • Assigning tasks to other team members
  • Easier use of automation for common groups and items
  • Possibly a column option for each item that shows the last time it has been edited/changed
We have only been using monday.com for 3 weeks, and it has been easy to switch to as a task manager. It works well for our service department as an Open Ticket tracker. It is a passive system, so it is only as useful as the person actively utilizing it and keeping it up to date.

Overall, I love the ease of use, short learning cycle, and multiple billing options. Simple is always best.
September 08, 2023

Payroll Rocks

Incentivized
We use Monday.com to collaborate across functions. Payroll and HR Leave team share information about important Leave of Absence changes by pay period so that we can track leaves.<br>We also use the board to track important dates in Payroll, Quarter tax filings due dates, or Year End task.<br>We also use Monday to manage Projects and collaborate on process improvements.
  • Collaborating across different functions
  • Sending reminders on due dates - Notifications are super helpful
  • Project Planning - Keeping everyone on track with task they need to complete
  • I struggle with creating a form to be completed through Monday.com board. That setup is not easy.
  • Creating new Boards can be challenging and time-consuming
  • Training others on Monday board also takes time
While Monday.com has its complexities, I still believe it's a great tool to collaborate across functional areas. I love the project planning and the robust functionality Monday.com has to offer. While I may not be 100% comfortable with all of the functionality, I'm learning and enjoying the experience.
Incentivized
We use Monday.com to track projects end to end. The solution allows us to assign tasks, store communications, track invoicing, and project value as well as manage subcontractors.
  • Dashboards provide a clear view of where we are against target.
  • Project management end to end with clear process flow.
  • Ability to automate actions.
  • Inbuilt calculator for use with numbers columns - would be useful when forecasting revenue and needing to reallocate amounts to a timeframe.
  • Continue to build out the training resources and learning pathways a la Salesforce.
Scenarios Monday.com is well suited to be when multiple people take part in a process and need access to one set of information that can be updated in real-time. Scenarios less appropriate are for historical storage and comparison of information.
Urriah Wright | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
My business is a diagnostic genetic testing facility, we are fairly new and growing fast. One of our largest problems is having software to track our multiple projects, patients, and testing. Not only that, but one that is able to grow with our business at the incredible speed we have seen, and not cost hundreds of dollars a PIECE for different portions of the software. monday.com hits every area we needed and teaches us every day other areas to help streamline our work. Their project management is incredible, their board creation is easy, even their automations come with training videos and easy to understand scripts to put into action. The software includes options that others would charge THOUSANDS for, and we still keep learning of better uses of functions every time they send out a new training or how-to video.
  • Project Tracking
  • Keeping to timelines
  • Connecting with team members
  • Automating background processes
  • Easy to learn
  • Affordable
  • Double usage of colors (i.e. if I want two of the same shade of red for two different groups or statuses, but different individual items)
  • The color green not being restricted to the 'done' effects
monday.com is incredibly well suited for handling multiple projects and, from a supervisory standpoint, managing multiple teams. Ongoing items (like yearlong stuff) are a little less perfected in it's system as you are constantly updating, moving an item, moving it back, and updating dates/timelines endlessly. The subitem blocks do help, but projects where you have one board with multiple statuses and sub-statuses can get overwhelming. I believe a system where the statuses are separate per project, rather than per board, could be effective.
August 24, 2023

monday.com Review

Martina Chlebec Schriffelova | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
We use Monday for campaign and event management. It allows for cross team comms while staying async and working remotely.
  • Monday promotes collaboration among our team. You can mention colleagues, leave comments, attach files, and set up notifications. It enhances transparency and reduces the need for separate communication tools.
  • It has a good user experience but too many features can be sometimes distracting
  • The app is as good as the web version
  • Loads of functionalities and options can be visually confusing
  • after the re-brand it was hard to navigate a bit ( getting more used to it everyday)
Well Suited Scenarios:
Event and Campaign Management: Ideal for planning and executing events and marketing campaigns. Visual boards aid in task tracking, team assignments, and automated reminders.
Project Collaboration: Great for cross-functional teamwork on projects. Real-time progress tracking, task assignments, and communication within tasks enhance efficiency.

Less Appropriate Scenarios:
Simple To-Do Lists: Overkill for basic individual task lists without collaboration needs.
Individual Task Management: Comprehensive for solo task tracking; simpler tools will suffice.
Theresa Palmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
Day to day project management and coordination of shared team responsibilities. e.g. - Email, Social & advertising schedules, Graphic design projects, Tracking purchase orders & deliveries, Tracking project progress on product uploads and data cleansing, planning and managing larger marketing campaigns
  • Flexible layouts that allow the users to decide how it's used for each project
  • Project tracking and flexible alerts via email or mobile
  • Enhanced report customisation options, like multi-level grouping and advanced filtering, would improve data analysis.
  • Deeper resource allocation insights, such as workload visualisation, could optimize team planning and allocation.
monday.com excels in organising tasks, timelines, and collaboration. It's perfect for teams tracking project progress, assigning tasks, and communicating updates. It's particularly good for tracking and resolving day-to-day marketing and design tasks, managing design assets, planning and executing campaigns, tracking deadlines, content creation, and team collaboration. While it offers basic reporting, complex statistical analysis like the time it takes to complete each portion of the project as an average across campaigns would be useful to know. Likewise having a visual idea of workloads e.g. - is work evenly distributed to all team members. It would also be great to have budget managing functions per campaign. While it handles project management well, it lacks the extensive features of dedicated ERP systems for large enterprises.
Incentivized
As a boutique human performance consulting firm we have used monday.com as our platform for all parts of the business, from Business Development, Recruitment, managing Clients and their project, Resource Management, HR/Onboarding, internal project management, time keeping and Operations. Our infrastructure is fully integrated into monday.com and we try to use all available features to keep us connected and work asynchronously as an organization. We are a fully remote organization so having the ability to focus on tasks that matter instead of spending meetings on status updates, project executions and timelines we are able to connect as an organization because of the power of monday.com.
  • Create a one stop shop for our entre team to see what is happening on any part of the business at one given time.
  • We are able to manage our Business Development pipeline from initial conversation all the way through to the end of the project lifecycle where we wrap up the project.
  • Manage and track our contractors, their projects, rates and availability.
  • Completely automated (besides the interviews) applicant tracking system and onboarding process.
  • Custom columns templates. The ability to not edit custom columns is quite cumbersome and make it hard to use, since things change all the time, having the ability to edit (as an admin) the columns and they are changed throughout the system would be game changing
  • Better reporting. Its a great reporting dashboard and recognize that is not completely monday.com's purpose, but its not always intuitive especially for new users and would like to be able to use more identifiers/factors to build out the dashboards. Also I have a ticket open for this but the skewing of data on the dashboard is a frequent occurrence in my organization
  • Gantt and Timeline (similar to dashboards) are a little funky to manage
  • Continued security customization is always nice
  • Chat feature within monday.com- We have a lot of clients who are guests and we would love to have the ability 'Chat" with them (outside the update bubbles) Doesn't have to be a complete design like teams but maybe every board has the ability to add a chat widget that guests could access.
  • Improve some of the formula and connect column functionality without having to create MAKE scenarios or alot backend work
  • Documentation of our workflows. We have a very complex system and its hard to see how everything connects
Complex accounting and finance work would still need to be improved on monday.com, but also recognize that is not the purpose. Honestly there hasn't been a situation as as small consulting business where we haven't used monday.com in some capacity. Our organization is run completely off of monday.com and we continuously are looking for ways to add and improve as our company matures. Every aspect of our business is on monday.com and it really makes our consulting lives so easy to communicate and connect.
Incentivized
I use it to receive general employee communications. I use it to access development and competency documents. To access company policies and procedures. As a physiotherapist, I also gain access to projects that are currently running and those that have been run in the past. I can also gain quick access to shared documents and spread sheets.
  • Quick search to find documents in the case of multiple files
  • Easy access to notices and communications
  • Uploading and downloading of various resources
Andrew Geoghegan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
collating and holding information on products and order process. This inlcudes CAD files, documentation, specifications and more. Holding all communication and history on orders and CAD files and more. monday.com is helping me to keep everything centralised but also the opportunity for this infor to be communicated with other softwares
  • log communication
  • versatility in holding different types of info
  • automated notifications
  • more formula potential
  • ability to send CAD files in the system without zipping
nothing like it on the market - very versatile and i am only scratching the surface
Incentivized
Monday.com has transformed our workflow and collaboration. Its intuitive interface and customizable boards have streamlined our project management. Automation capabilities have saved time, while communication features eliminate confusion. Real-time updates boost transparency, and the responsive customer support is outstanding. Monday.com is a true game-changer that empowers our team to deliver exceptional results.
  • Communication Integration
  • Automated Reporting
  • Customization of Email Notifications
  • Learning Curve for Complex Features
  • Advanced Formatting in Descriptions
Monday.com is well-suited for our teams following agile methodologies. Its customizable boards can be adapted to fit agile processes like Scrum or Kanban, enabling my teams to manage sprints, backlog items, and iterations effectively.
Incentivized
Project management, software development, innovation portfolio management and management of client work. monday.com is used extensively across our technology and innovation teams, global business units also are deploying monday.com for work and resource management.
  • Dashboarding across a range of project boards
  • Reflecting complex project workflows
  • Workflow automations are simple to setup and highly useful
  • Automations could be more flexible (e.g. the library of triggers)
  • MS Teams integration could be more powerful
monday.com is well suited to a broad range of project complexities, from simple trackers to multi-phase and multi-team projects with reporting, workflows and dashboards. The learning curve is shallow, recent improvements have greatly improved speed, and it's extremely use-friendly.
Incentivized
Monday.com has been a game changer with my small business. Having just brought on my first full time employee, we use tables in our "order fulfillment" board to assign tasks to the appropriate person and keep on track of our shipping deadlines. We are especially loving how we can both have the same access to the same information across the board (no pun intended), so no matter what, we are both aware of what is going on, what needs doing and what's on the horizon. I can tell that as my small business grows, we will be adding more users and learning even more about what this program has to offer. Don't pass this one up!
  • Easy to use dashboard
  • Explanations wherever possible to help users understand the difference between boards, tables, automated status updates and more
  • Excellent organization
  • More color selection within the boards/tables as we color code our shipment batches
Having a small shop is tough, especially when you are the one wearing all of the hats. Sometimes, with all of those hats needing to be worn at the same time, the most important tasks fall to the wayside. In my case, it's sewing the orders. Monday.com has allowed us to schedule out every single open order, and we continue to do so as they come in, so that there's never a question of if I am ahead, behind or on track. Before monday.com, we are just trying to do all of the things all of the time and it became overwhelming and inefficient. Having a place where we can see all of our tasks and the due dates, as well as update the status as we go, really help to make sure we are not straying from our goals.
Jenny Noyes | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
We use monday.com for our main project management work flow solution on a daily basis. We host the largest Anglican Global Mission Conference every three years and we are using monday.com extensively to help us coordinate a massive amount of logistics for this conference with attendees from over 60 nations.
  • Assigning tasks to the right team or individual
  • Keeping track of how the project is coming along including the sub-tasks associated with the project
  • Integrating the software with email and other documents so that we can have everything in one place and get reminders
  • We are still learning all the features.
We are a non-profit ministry with a small staff, but we run the largest global mission conference for our global denomination every three years. Monday.com is helping us tremendously to be organized in our planning as we can get overwhelmed with too many Google Sheets and not everyone knowing where to find things in our Google Suite. Being able to assign tasks to a certain person while still keeping everyone in the loop on the progress is helping us immensely not to let things fall through the cracks!
Gabriel Gasques | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
We use monday.com to manage the domestic transportation of our company's operations. It is an excellent tool, both for management and for operational monitoring of other employees. We list several problems, linked to related solutions that can be used in the form of a record (database), as well as forms of preventive and corrective control through system automation.
  • operational management
  • Easy of mass tracking
  • Automations linked to elements and status
  • Easy and interactive visual
  • Visual area, preference to save visuals in fixed form frames/tabs
  • Data area, easy of importing new databases
Adequate management of CRM and operational aspects Ease of visual monitoring Integration and ease of interaction with excel for importing and exporting data Ease of creating graphs and monitoring mass data through tabs that allow grouping of several graphs at once Finally, just thank the person responsible for this tool, as well as the synergis team that teaches for free through youtube
Dennys Villacrés | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
We manage the projects in our school using monday.com. We write the goals and we assign responsables of them. We also manage the enrollment process using monday.com. We create collaborative projects and we can see if every step of the project is in red, green or yellow. It has also been automatized to send emails to responsables in each step of the project.
  • Project management
  • Automatization to deliver messages
  • Create visual boards
  • More automation possibilities
  • More options to Different roles in the software
  • More subscription options not just yearly
monday.com has helped us to manage our school projects in an efficient way. We can provide a better follow-up to the projects, assign managers for these projects efficiently and what we like the most is to have the status of each project graphically. The automatic sending of emails and the integration with various apps are things that we really appreciate.
Incentivized
Research project intake, prioritization, planning and tracking. Creating a shared overview of past, current and upcoming research work within research teams but also across the entire organization.
  • Tracking of project updates
  • Intake and recording of all research needs
  • Roadmapping and timeline view of projects
  • Filtered view for keeping project stakeholders up to date
  • Having mandatory fields for projects to progress in their stages.
  • Generating customized natural language reports of project updates
  • Automatically calculated elapsed time based on a set initial date
Very well suited for planning at different levels (roadmap at the higher level all the way down to task management if necessary) and stakeholder management.