Reviews (126-150 of 588)
- One click to join
- Touch support on Zoom Rooms
- Simple and neat interface with all the goodies working in the background
- More hardware vendor collab to make sure the Zoom UI remains uniform across all systems
- High touch support availability for larger organization
- Preferred ratings on hardware vendors for Zoom
The Zoom app availability across iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac platforms means that users can tap in from any device anywhere. Zoom AI is the next big thing we await.
- Small huddle spaces.
- Desktops that offer remote support.
- Anybody needing to be face to face.
A less appropriate scenario? Well, I can’t thank of any.
- Easy connection, just click and you are ready for your session.
- Low bandwidth schools have the option to connect only through audio and I can hear them crystal clear.
- Easy integration of multiple cameras from different vendors.
- The ability to share multiple cameras at once helps with students' attention to a specimen and me at the same time.
- Easy to configure and manage.
- An abundance of features from SSO integrations to Zoom Rooms.
- The stability and quality of audio/video is top-notch.
- Zoom Rooms require a Voice package. Makes sense but wish it was clearer at the onset.
- Transcription is pretty good but could be better.
- Student/instructor engagement.
- Integration with standard business applications.
- Great audio and video quality.
- Great opportunity to build even better virtual learning tools.
- More affordable interactive screens.
- Connects easily.
- Ease of use.
- Marketing to end-users - Not enough market knowledge at this stage.
- Marketing to IT consultants - These companies are often responsible for identifying and recommending SaaS. Zoom needs a larger presence with these companies.
- Training on Zoom - A certification program would be beneficial.
Zoom Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Zoom is a popular online meeting and video conferencing platform known for its webinar capabilities for live virtual events and broadcasting. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.
In addition to the above features, Zoom also offers:
Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom offers a Video Webinar option supporting unlimited audiences viewing live with presentation engagement tools like group chat, dual screen support, live broadcasting to YouTube or other platforms, polling, and other features supporting streaming webinars and virtual events.
Zoom offers hardware and software bundles for businesses looking to streamline their web conferencing services.
With Zoom Phone, users can bundle their voice, video, voicemail, messaging, meetings, and conferencing through one application. It can carry out calls over cellular voice, cellular data, or WiFi connections and is supported on Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android devices.
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Virtual H.323/SIP Room Connector||49/month|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Zoom Room Conference Room||49/month|
Zoom Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoom Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia|