Spredfast Review: "Impressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product."
• The analytics UI, in particular, is not great. It’s functional, but not easy to grab the right data and build a report within the product. We have to export data to something else to create visually attractive charts and graphs. The current output is not as eye catching as we’d like when presenting data to senior management. We would really prefer something more plug-and-play. (They have hired an analytics PM to focus on this problem, so we are confident that it will get better).
• The UIs for Publishing and Monitoring have been completely re-designed and are much better now.
• Scheduler was hard to use.
• Analytics: Lots of stuff all in one place. Quite difficult to understand. Also, some of the metrics tracked were not that useful – vanity metrics.
• Social inbox had some UI issues. Slow to load. When you login, there is very narrow display space. Expanding to full-screen meant that you could lose browser.
Spredfast Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Spredfast is a leading social software suite that aims to help enterprise brand, media, and agency users maximize social engagement with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Tumblr.
Using Spredfast, businesses can deliver social marketing and responsive social care informed by real time analytics and social data insights. Spredfast’s easy to use and purpose built interfaces for marketing and care are designed to streamline workflows and help users maintain a consistent voice across social channels.
Spredfast’s open platform enables companies to easily connect social to other technologies in their corporate stack. The platform also provides governance, security, and administrative flexibility, which the vendor says enterprise customers need to manage the risks associated with social marketing and social care.
The vendor offers strategy, training and enablement services designed to provide sustained business value throughout the course of a partnership, covering customers from the initial rollout through organizational change or shifts in priorities.
Spredfast was named a Leader in the The Forrester WaveTM: Social Media Management Solutions, Q2 2017.
Spredfast Videos (4)
Spredfast Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||3%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||97%|
Spredfast Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Spredfast Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Spredfast has many customers with global deployments|
|Supported Languages:||Any language the Social Networks themselves support|