ABM Essentials, powered by Marketo Engage
ABM Essentials, powered by Marketo Engage
It is a solution that brings together product Sales and Marketing teams in a highly coordinated way on a single platform. Marketo ABM …
We use Marketo as our main communication tool to connect with prospects, customers, and partners. It makes it easier to communicate with …
Marketo ABM is being used by the marketing department and is integrated directly with Marketo, used by the sales team and marketing teams. …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ABM Essentials, powered by Marketo Engage, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
ABM Essentials, powered by Marketo Engage, is a layer of the Marketo platform that sits on top of the Marketing Automation piece and allows users to approach campaigns from the account perspective, as well as individual decision-makers within accounts. It includes features for account targeting and management, personalized cross-channel engagement, and revenue-based account analytics.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It is a solution that brings together product Sales and Marketing teams in a highly coordinated way on a single platform. Marketo ABM allows marketing and sales teams to collaborate with a tool to target the most relevant accounts in a personalized way of the company. Some examples of these integrated tools are the orchestration of multichannel campaigns (email, mobile, events, advertising, offline, etc.) so that the message is consistent across all those channels, advanced workflows that trigger Marketing touches in response to certain behaviors, reporting, and advanced analytics, advanced APIs at the level of specific accounts, automated enrichment of the data we have about the accounts or people.
- Marketo ABM enables Sales and Marketing teams to collaborate seamlessly.
- Allows the orchestration of multichannel campaigns.
- Work with advanced reporting and analytics, advanced APIs at the specific account level.
- Try to generate more natural content in interactions by making ABM personal, with clients and accounts.
- Use physical email to generate leads, keep them engaged and drive conversions.
- Populate the direct mail library quickly and but often not efficiently.
In highly concentrated markets where there are relatively few very large customers. Or, while there are many potential customers, there are a small number of large accounts that we want to reach. In those where there are many contacts or leads in key accounts that we must impact with our marketing since all those leads or contacts influence the decision. Where the opportunities are very large and the sales cycle is long and with multiple internal and external decision-makers. In this sense, it would not apply in markets where the company has a secure monopoly on customers, for example, pharmaceutical companies with an exclusive or unique product. since all potential leads would go to you anyway.
We use Marketo as our main communication tool to connect with prospects, customers, and partners. It makes it easier to communicate with specific accounts based on accounts.
- It is essentially open source, so you can do whatever you want with it. If you have the time and designated resources, you can make it do almost anything you want as far as marketing automation.
- I like the community of users. It offers a chance to connect with Marketo experts even if you are the lone Marketo wolf in your organization.
- The ability to utilize existing templates for marketing design helps a lot when you are just getting started --- especially if you don't have an email designer on staff.
- If you don't have an email designer on staff and you don't like to do design research on your own, it can be awfully hard to use the design studio. Templates break all the time, and I've lost many, many, many emails from breaking the html template.
- If you want an out of the box solution, the isn't for you. It would be nice to have an easier way to get sample programs to pull in when you are pressed for time and just want it done.
- Need a way to test how your emails will look in various email programs without leaving Marketo
If you have the time and resources to utilize it, then it's great. It works well for running drip campaigns to nurture new leads online. I also like that it integrates well with many other programs such as BrightTalk.
Marketo ABM is being used by the marketing department and is integrated directly with Marketo, used by the sales team and marketing teams. It helped link individual leads and contact with client and prospect accounts so we could see a whole account picture, not just a single person snapshot of activity.
- Integrated with Marketo
- Matched leads and contacts to accounts
- Good integration network with third party vendors / products
- Didn't help us score accounts/ prospects any better. Scoring is relative, but it wasn't indicative of actual interest or need at the account level. When 2 people read the same email, usually means it's delegated rather than 2 people are interested.
- Didn't help uncover more 'hot' accounts for our sales team through Salesforce. It generates a very marketing-team only view of accounts.
- Segmentation doesn't enable us to target roles or personas differently. It provides department-level segmentation but not intra-departmental role segmentation
If you love Marketo and are looking for ease of integration, this is perfect. If you are really trying to help and influence the behavior of a sales team, it's not the right product. If you're very well instrumented in your sales and marketing stack already, and have a very clearly defined account-based marketing and sales strategy, this will help. If you're not well organized, this product will only add to the chaos.