As a freelancer, Blizz grants me an easy way to maintain contacts with clients in multiple fields and industries. Conference calls and …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TeamViewer Meeting, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- HD Video and Audio
- 4K Screen Sharing
- Scales to meetings with 300+ participants
- Conference Recording
- End-to-end encrypted
- Mix VoIP and Audio Conferencing
- Free of charge dial-in numbers for more than 50 countries
- Free Plan
- Custom Plan for Your Business
- Hands-on Support
- Multiscreen support and cross-device compatibility
- Web Client (no download for invitees, just join with a single click, via browser)
It uses advanced RSA 2048-bit public/private key exchange and AES 256-bit end-to-end encryption securing all meeting sessions and file transfers.
The TeamViewer Meeting Web Client allows joining any meeting without having to download software.
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: Firefox compatible
- Supported: Safari compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Document/File sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Whiteboards
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Integrates with social media
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Online attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: Media
- Supported: International calling
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Meeting space storage
- Supported: Annotation
- Supported: Remote support features
- Supported: User authentication
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Participant list
- Supported: Confidential attendee list
- Supported: Secure file sharing
- Google Hangouts (Classic) and TeamViewer
*I think one of the differences is that Zoom Meetings is more basic in its options to adjust the details of the video and there are also differences between the number of people who can enter the group chat or videoconference is very low capacity
I’ve previously used household names like Zoom and Skype for my video conference calls, but neither provides as much as Blizz in terms of scheduling features.
And to be honest, Blizz’s user interface and connectivity are as good if not better than those platforms, despite its relative newness.
The ever-popular Skype/Lync are the obvious alternatives to Blizz, as well as established brands like BlueJeans.
Personally, I prefer Blizz from what I’ve experienced of it, due to the ease of use, good features and slick design. But I understand that most of the world still prefers the more traditional options, even if just out of habit.