HubSpot is an all-in-one inbound marketing engine that includes tools for email marketing, landing page creation, social media marketing, content management, reporting & analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), and more.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Cq/Wb/7U4V62SK5Z3I.PNGHubSpot for me - all day every day.Update 8/29/16: I have a new job and am no longer with an agency. I'm still using HubSpot and loving it! I chose this job *because* they wanted to leverage HubSpot as much as possible. Before 6/27/16: We use HubSpot for inbound marketing, for marketing with clients, and we build full websites in the HubSpot Websites platform. HubSpot helps track marketing activities to see what's working and what isn't. It also lets us personalize content and deliver it to the right visitor at the right time and place with smart content. Finally, it helps generate leads with top of the funnel tools for content distribution and lead nurturing. I love using HubSpot because it's easy to use, I feel like I'm lightning fast at accomplishing tasks like creating an entire marketing campaign including landing pages, thank you pages, CTAs and emails. Plus, the campaigns tool lets me track all that in one place which is extra awesome. (note: the tool to share campaigns with team members is SO fantastic!) Plus, the HubSpot academy and community together have SO many helpful tools for learning and constantly improving. I love participating in the community - it's by far the best one I've ever been a part of! There are podcasts, certifications, meet ups, and more. It's truly, to use an inbound-y term: remarkable!,The email tool is really fantastic and their recently updated email performance and reporting pages blow everything else out of the water. Training to use the software is really top notch. There are interactive videos, certifications, and even live events for users. The campaigns tool allows me to track all elements of my campaign in one easy place - plus - the sharing tool allows you to email a campaign to a team member where they can view and link to all the components of the campaign right from the email they get! Lead generation and nurturing: tools like email workflows with branching logic and smart lists make this easy. Support! HubSpot support is hands down the best I've ever worked with. The reports add on! I've only just lately started using this but it's really really great. HubSpot has seriously stepped up their reporting functionality.,The smart content, while amazing, still gets tricky sometimes and can be weird. Update 2/10/16: this has gotten much better! The options have expanded and the color picker works with favorites now! Update: 8/29/16: I've found completely new ways to use Smart Content to personalize the experience! The attribution reporting feature is awesome but can be confusing. Update 2/10/16: they've added more training and "projects" to help you get better at reporting! The new WYSIWYG editor is a bit weird. Update 8/29/16: this has definitely improved and gotten less buggy but can still be tricky. I sometimes revert back to the sidebar editor. Folders are great but are different in each tool for no real reason. Update 8/29/16: more tools have folders now but they still function differently. Update 2/10/16: for some reason they seem to have removed the overall blog views from the blogging tool. it's only in page performance now...not sure why! Update 8/29/16: this has been fixed - there's a fairly easy way to get to the overall blog views! I still would love the "views" sort back in the main blog area though.,10,We've definitely increased the number of leads coming into our site. We're able to capture leads much earlier in the buying process and nurture them until they're ready for us. It builds trust along the way so we have to do less selling at the end. Our leads are better qualified! After moving our entire WEBSITE into HubSpot (not just marketing landing pages and the blog but now the whole site) we've seen an almost immediate increase in conversions. Plus, we've ramped up our blogging and there's a distinct increase in the number of views we're getting as well. As a marketer I'm more efficient in doing my job since I can make changes to our site myself without needing a developer! We're able to track our leads through to SFDC campaigns and integrate seamlessly with Salesforce.,Pardot Marketing Automation,10,000 to 25,000,B2B,Trello, BetterWorks Enterprise Goals Platform, Box,5,5,We used smart content to display different information to different visitors to eliminate the client's 3 different sites and create one cohesive site that presented appropriate content, imagery, language and tone to each visitor type. We use calls-to-action at the end of every blog post that are related to the topic to pull people through the site down a defined path to conversion.,I love finding new ways to use HubSpot. We've used it to track direct mail campaigns by sending people to landing pages that were tracked in the campaigns tool in HubSpot. We've used smart content to display a different map and address on the contact page to different people based on their location. We decided to only show the app download options to mobile viewers while providing desktop viewers with more information about the app.,We're hoping to design a site for a new client that uses smart content on almost every page because the language for different target markets is drastically different. I want to use HubSpot to expand our email campaigns by using smart headers to make the emails feel more personal.,10,No,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor Third-party Reviews,I wouldn't change a thing :),Vendor implemented Implemented in-house,Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled,Blog redirects (though we have everything working now and understand how to do it perfectly!) Image imports with the blogs There weren't folders in a lot of the tools at the time, though there are now.,9,No,10,Yes,Yes, every time I've used support it's been exceptional. I had an issue with our CNAME and they helped me figure out we had mistakenly included the "http://." They also helped me fix my Zpaier integration with Eventbrite before we sent our event invitations. They helped me fix an issue when my blogs weren't populating a preview on Facebook and they helped me when I was stuck trying to link images in a smart content area on a website I was building. I've also worked with HubSpot support at the previous two places I worked and was impressed every time.,Posting blogs! HubSpot wins this for sure. Email analytics and A/B testing Awesome CTAs,Attribution reporting Linking smart images can be tricky Occasionally, the emails can be a bit wonky on mobile even if the preview looks okay. Some custom HTML can fix this easily.,Yes, but I don't use it,10Hub-Diddily-Awesome!We utilize HubSpot to manage our blog, landing pages, social, and all other parts of our inbound marketing strategy for our own business as well as several others. Through the HubSpot platform we're able to attribute our marketing efforts to actual business growth. The only feature we haven't taken advantage of yet is the new ads and reporting tools, but looking at doing so soon enough.,Simplifies managing multiple blogs and authors in a single platform. Aggregates (nearly) all your digital efforts in one place in order to attribute results to effort. Managing contacts and workflows for marketing automation.,COS Design Manager can be a bit cumbersome even for an experienced HTML/CSS professional. Keyword research could be a bit more robust. Our developers aren't the biggest fan of the email platform for extra-large deployments.,9,+Significant increase in web traffic and ALEXA/SERP rankings +Got everyone speaking the same language which makes communication easier. +Got our marketers to think like designers and our designers to think like marketers.,None,Less than 10,000,Both,Kanbanchi, EvernoteHubSpot: The do everything marketing tool!The Marketing and Sales department use HubSpot on a daily basis for social media, email communications to prospects and clients, reporting on the success of initiatives, and organization of all contacts: leads, customers, evangelists, and employees.,CUSTOMER SERVICE! They reply almost instantaneously and help with every problem you can imagine. They will dig into your platform and see how to directly help you. Scheduling social media and emails. I can schedule in advance and not worry about being out of the office or handling an immediate need. Emails and social posts will still go out on time. Forms! I can collect information from leads, help requests, demo requests, and content downloads. All of this information is stored in HubSpot and synced with salesforce for reporting and communication purposes. list! I can create lists of contacts based on extremely specific requirements.,I am still struggling with workflows for lead nurturing. There is a lot of manual work to get this started and constant review is needed. I would love more automation or at least direction in setting this up and optimizing the process.,9,Increased efficiency Easy communication with customers and prospects Increased organization of ALL contacts,,10,000 to 25,000,B2B,Salesforce.com,5,5,List creation email automation social listening,reporting internal email automation social scheduling,more robust reporting,10,No,Product Features Product Usability Third-party Reviews,I would pay attention to scalability. Hubspot is and has always been the perfect fit for our size (1 person team to a now 10 person team). From reviews, I believe it will continue to be the best for us as we grow.,No,9,Yes,I needed a custom workflow, and someone from support went into my platform and built it. Amazing!,workflows lists forms,social listening reports,Yes,9HubSpot State of the Art Marketing Automation - Contextual Marketing that delivers resultsWe use the HubSpot platform for implementing inbound marketing programs for companies worldwide. The contextual marketing capabilities of HubSpot allow our clients to communicate a unique message to each buyer persona at each stage of the buyer's journey. This capability allows their websites to speak directly to the pain points and concerns of their prospective customers.,HubSpot provides state of the art contextual marketing capabilities. HubSpot is the only fully integrated Marketing Automation Platform. HubSpot allows us to attract and nurture clients from being website visitors to clients of our customers. The new add-on reporting of analytics is a phenomenal feature,HubSpot CRM is still in its infancy, but its support staff is responsive and new features added daily.,10,We present each client a monthly scorecard showing the effectiveness of our campaigns and efforts. We believe in complete transparency. The HubSpot platform allows us to bring success to our clients.,,25,000 to 100,000,Both,Salesforce.com, Zoho CRM,25,28,Design & Development Inbound marketing that incorporates content creation and management, lead nurturing and reporting Demand Generation Contextualized Story Telling,We are on of the few Agencies that use HubSpot for ecommerce and B2C clients. Of course we have outstanding results for those and when using HubSpot for B2B engagements as well.,10,10Get better marketing results with HubspotHubspot is being used by the marketing department for marketing campaigns and automation. We are also using Hubspot CRM. Hubspot allows our team to be more productive and get more done with less resources by centralizing all aspects of marketing and lead generation, and lead follow-up in one application. We manage everything from website pages, Adwords, email, landing pages and reporting inside Hubspot.,All-in-one software, you will not need any other application to achieve great results. Easy to use, between its Academy, educational blog posts, webinars, account manager, full knowledge base and great support team, there's no going wrong with Hubspot when it comes to onboarding and ease of use. The software keeps evolving, which is great. since I first became a user 5 years ago, Hubspot has evolved and added loads of new features, aligning with the latest trends in marketing.,Their CRM is in its infancy. It works fine for a company that has no CRM and starts using Hubspot CRM... but for anyone currently using any other leading CRM software, you may find it lacking n features and robustness. It's expensive. Even though it's quite easy to show ROI on Hubspot, you still need everyone's buy-in to make sure they're on board with investing time, money and resources into inbound marketing to leverage Hubspot to its fullest.,9,Increase in site traffic thanks to built in SEO tools. We were able to save money on outsourcing to an SEO agency. Increase in conversions on our website, we're getting more leads! We're able to save time and get more done with less resources thanks to Hubspot, marketing and sales are much more productive.,Pardot,10,000 to 25,000,B2B,Salesforce App Cloud, Google Analytics, MozSaaSy marketing automation for B2BWe use the HubSpot marketing platform to coordinate all our digital marketing activities for Radix Software - from publishing our website to landing page lead capture and automated lead nurturing workflows. We're only a small organisation, so HubSpot is invaluable across the board for automating a lot of tasks, and giving our marketing efforts a sophistication that wouldn't otherwise be possible.,A single place for everything - by coordinating all digital marketing tactics in the one dashboard the intelligence generated on customer interaction is accurate and easy to access. Comparative data compiled manually when using a variety of different tools would simply be too cumbersome to generate. The flexible workflow builder for lead nurturing programs gives us a lot of control and automates what would otherwise be a very time intensive and error prone activity. Personalisation and customisation - while there's no shortage of info and guidance on HubSpot's brand of inbound marketing, the tool is flexible enough to modify to our specific requirements,I'd like to see some better integration with WordPress - for example, the plugin lets you create calls-to-action, but their performance doesn't appear to be reported in the dashboard. There's a wealth of resources in the forum, but the volume of activity means that questions can go unanswered.,10,Increased prospect engagement (through nurturing of trial subscribers). Increased employee efficiency. Improved business and marketing intelligence for better decision making.,Act-On,Less than 10,000,B2B,9My favourite CRM is HubSpotI have previously worked in sales roles and used some really low-quality CRMs and have tested many. Moving to a company that uses HubSpot was a breath of fresh air, although it appears confusing at first, the navigation is really simple to use and the system offers a number of 'behind the scenes' tools to compliment anyone in a sales role.,Client activity Adding clients to CRM easily Easy navigation,The app doesnt allow you to track backwards,10,Links sales and marketing together Central place to manage marketing efforts,HubSpot hits the Spot for medium businessesWe're using HubSpot across the whole organization starting with email marketing, advanced content offers, paid ads, social media distribution, and CRM.,Shows all activities of your database of contacts so you know what is working, and what is not. Ties your CRM and marketing automation together seamlessly. Allows you to test content, whether its an email or a landing page.,I'd like to see a tighter integration between a HubSpot contact and a HubSpot company, it's difficult to track some items since they are considered separate. Separate the time and date in the data exports I'd like the social reporting to be better. It should be able to tell me when to post social media updates based on all the data I've given this program.,9,We can now set goals and track them easier We now have a more comprehensive marketing strategy With the list segmentation - our contacts don't get over-emailed.,Hootsuite Free, Eventbrite and Buffer,25,000 to 100,000,B2B,Hootsuite Free, Wistia, EventbriteHubSpot, my experience and recomendationWe are working all our marketing actions and efforts in hubspot and our sales team is ready to work with the CRM. We want to obtan leads via our website and hubspot is helping us.,Social publishing SEO Analytics,Automatic reports Telemarketing app Backlinks qualification,9,A good positive impact A great qualify data base A good pipeline for the future,Oracle Eloqua,Hootsuite Pro, Audiense, Oracle EloquaUsing HubSpot for Six Years and Continue to be Very Happy with the SolutionAt AnswerHub we are using HubSpot to capture and track leads generated by our inbound marketing strategy. This includes the use of blog posts and video blogs to drive awareness, traffic and SEO. We use landing pages for prospects to download one of several ebooks as well as to schedule live demos with our customer success team. AnswerHub has been using HubSpot for about a year to track web visits and leads. I have only been with a company a couple of months. However, I went through Inbound Marketing University six years ago, introduced and implemented HubSpot at a previous employer and used it for my own consulting practice. I have also evaluated at least a dozen marketing automation software programs and have recommended HubSpot to those companies for which I believe it to be the optimal solution.,HubSpot does a great job of helping you drive awareness, traffic and SEO by coaching you on developing and optimizing blog content. HubSpot has a wonderful training program to teach you the fundamentals of inbound marketing and how to develop target personas, calls-to-action and landing pages that will increase your chances of success. HubSpot's support team is tremendous. They are almost always there when you need them. I don't think I've ever held more than a couple of minutes to speak to a customer success team member and I have always been pleased with the assistance I have received.,As someone who does not have a programming background and took the time to learn the CMS, I was disappointed when they changed to the COS backend since I do not have time to learn a new backend. I do not see HubSpot scaling for large enterprises. I believe they are an appropriate solution for SMBs who are committed to content marketing versus lead gen and scoring. I have not used the HubSpot CRM, due to what it does to the cost of my personal basic plan. However, it integrates nicely with SalesForce where I use the enterprise version with my employer.,8,I have not been able to show an ROI; however, I have seen tremendous growth in awareness, traffic and leads with two employers and with my personal website. I confidently tell clients that if they will post SEO optimized blog posts at least twice a week, their web traffic and leads with double within six months. HubSpot is a great engine for developing and disseminating content that drives awareness, traffic and leads by sharing content, created in HubSpot in relevant social media channels.,Eloqua,Silverpop,Marketo,Act-On,Adobe,HighRoad,Luminate,SBL,Less than 10,000,B2B,4,2,Generating content Sharing content across social media channels to build awareness Driving traffic to the site Nurturing MQLs to SQLs Develop and implement effective CTAs and landing pages.,To share information of value across social media channels three times a day. To engage prospects during trial to enhance their trials and increase the probability or trials becoming paying customers. To know who's visiting the site and what content they're engaging with.,Customer bonding programs for the customer success team Continue to get ideas for developing and promoting content,10,Implemented in-house,10,8,10HubSpot is a great service!Mainly used by the marketing team.,Reporting is easy and straightforward. Creating landing pages, froms, email workflows, etc. is very intuitive and requires little training Notification are pretty easy to set up,Accuracy of lead source reporting went down significantly when we moved off of hosting the site via HubSpot. Design flexibility of the site and site speed was significantly restricted by hosting the site on HubSpot which eventually led us to host on our own. It goes out at random times about 1-3 times a month. Usually not longer than an hour but can be an issue if you only have limited time available to work on HubSpot.,7,Grow marketing leads 10X Bring down Cost per Lead 90%,,250,000 to 1 million,Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, ToutAppHubSpot is a fantastic tool - even for Fortune 500 companies!We use HubSpot for all digital marketing activity across the entire organization. We are a Fortune 500 company that used to use Act-On, but found it inadequate and dated for our needs. Our many different businesses use HubSpot differently, but all of the businesses rely on HubSpot for email marketing and landing pages.,Easy to learn and use Quick time from purchase to success Exceptional customer support and service,Limited permissions structure, particularly for large enterprises with many users,10,Improved trackability of digital leads Ability to use it to support our "shared service" model, where there is a single centralized digital marketing team to service all marketers in the business,Oracle Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo and Act-On,100,000 to 250,000,B2B,70,5,Email Marketing Social Media Landing Pages,Advanced Lead Scoring,10Leveling up with HubSpotAt our company, HubSpot is currently being used by the marketing and sales departments. It has been huge in helping us level up our automation, inbound marketing, and personalization. Sales loves being able to see exactly what activities a user has taken on our site and when. From a marketing perspective, it makes it easier to identify marketing qualified leads.,Personalization Workflow/lead generation automation Sales Salesforce integration,Our data is structured many to one and HubSpot is more set up to handle one to one data structures. That has been our biggest challenge.,8,MailChimpSwitched from Pardot to HubSpotHubSpot is currently being used by our marketing department to disseminate marketing information and resources to both leads and clients. It helps to bridge the communication gap between our clients, and it also helps us to communicate our products and services to potential clients. In addition, we use HubSpot to create landing pages for our website that captures leads.,Landing pages Forms Great customer service (fast and responsive),There are a number of bugs that we come across Better and more intuitive reporting tools Include responsive email templates,6,Not much so far (we are only 4-5 months into using the tool),Pardot,Less than 10,000,B2B,Salesforce.comDon't read this, just purchase HubSpotWe use HubSpot to run our inbound marketing. Everything from blogging, to our website, to social media is all connected to HubSpot. It's mainly used by our department - marketing, but sales also uses it to a lesser extent. HS really helps us understand our website visitors, and what they're looking for. As the team member who runs our social media and blogging, I find it incredibly helpful in automating all posting. It takes a ton off my plate.,They're great at customer service. Any time I have an issue, they respond quickly and promptly. HubSpot has an awesome blog that provides a ton of value They also make everything very simple to use and easy to understand Inbound! It's a great conference put on by Hubspot,It's a little slow to use sometimes, maybe it's just my computer, but there's times that it takes quite a while to update or edit blog posts,9,It's definitely helped us grow our subscriber base for our blog, which directly leads to more customers I don't have facts to back this up, but it seems that our lead conversion is quicker too,,25,000 to 100,000,B2B,Email marketing Lead nurturing Lead scoring and grading Landing pages List segmentation Sales intelligence Integration with CRM system Social marketing SEO Blogging,10,10HubSpot - the tool for marketing departments that wants to focus on creating amazing content and lead generation, not managing systems.Hubspot is used by Doidea in delivery to/for customers and for our own marketing. Hubspot and Doidea consulting brings the customers a high lead generation and marketing automation perfection. Hubspot is an extremely simple solution to use, and our customers love working with the tool. Think iPhone for marketing automation and you have Hubspot. Most marketing automation solutions of size are complex and hard to use. You can do so much with many of them, but you need a lot of knowledge in-house or with a supplier to actually get the results you are looking for. Hubspot simplifies, giving you as a user the possibility to focus on what you want to deliver, more leads and amazing content.,Covers the entire circle: Identify, attract, convert, close, delight! Marketing automation with the simplest user interface I have ever worked with. Connects marketing and sales with marketing automation and CRM in one simple solution. Lets you understand all your conversions and focus your attention where you get the most back! Lead generation perfection - you will simply create, optimize and publish content so that you can create more leads. With the new AD add-on, Hubspot really became complete.,CRM needs work still, especially with smaller deals in mind.,10,For our customers and us: High Lead Conversion For our customers and us: More business from digital channels For our customers and us: Shorter salescykles For our customers and us: ROI faster For our customers and us: Heighten Brand loyalty and customer sharing.,Eloqua and Oracle Eloqua,Less than 10,000,Both,HubSpot CRM, Google Analytics, Deltek TrafficLIVE,12,10,Complete ROI analytics - gives us the leads we need to grow Growth Driven Design Lead generation extraordinaire,To successfully work with marketing automation for recruitment firms with great results. There is a buyers journey for candidates as well! To successfully work with marketing automation for internal communications in big organisations.,10Automation made easyI switched to Hubspot from a different marketing automation platform and I am really glad that I did. I use Hubspot for email campaigns, reporting, social, landing pages, forms, company website, lists, Etc. I use it like everyone does I suppose. What really set Hubspot apart for me is the ease of use. Everything is where it should be and there is never a instance of "how do I find that again?" which is great! They also make it easy to learn the platform with the academy which gives projects to try, helpful articles, and certification courses that get you up and running quickly. The community is a great resource and seems everyone I talk to that uses Hubspot is happy to give advice and work with you on a project.,Ease of use Learning made simple with the Academy Great support team that gets back to you quickly On boarding process where someone from Hubspot checks in with you weekly for the first month or so,The only issue I have is trying to switch over to the COS for my web hosting. It may be an issue with my current DNS and previous hosting site, but I have been trying (with help from an outside IT company) to switch over for about a month now and haven't been able to.,10,Hubspot works great with AdWord campaigns Hubspot emails you everyday with companies that have been on your website, which my sales team loves because it lets them know who is active and we have been able to close deals because of it,ClickDimensions, Pardot and Marketo,Less than 10,000,B2B,ClickDimensionsHubSpot is the bees knees! I swear by this software.HubSpot is at the center of our marketing department. We love inbound marketing and learned how to implement inbound marketing from HubSpot. We use all of HubSpot's tools for content creation, organizing campaigns, and measuring efforts. We send email campaigns, keep track of client activity and interest level, publish and track social messages, and keep up with blog publishing. We house all our downloadable content on landing pages and use forms to gate those downloads. Just about anything we need for marketing can be done within HubSpot. It easily integrates with our CRM tool, and that's a bonus! I would love to have our sales team on the HubSpot CRM tool, but that's not my call. All in all, my team lives in HubSpot on a daily basis. Update: Our Sales Development team now lives in the CRM tool! We are so excited to have added Sidekick for Business, which allows our Sales team to utilize sequences for client nurturing. We also added a Netsuite integration. While HubSpot is the center of our marketing world, we are now able to sync it with our data center. On top of all of that, we just added the Website Add-on, and our new website is AWESOME. I am more than thrilled with HubSpot. It is here to stay.,HubSpot is constantly updating their capabilities. They listen to their users. The other day, I mentioned it would be nice to have a dependent form feature. The update that came out just a few days earlier was that exact feature!! I love the constant improvements. Along with a great set of tools is a great team of support. The HubSpot support team is highly educated and excels at problem solving. Plus, they're really nice! If that particular person doesn't know the answer, believe me when I say they'll find the answer or point you to someone who knows next steps. I've harped enough on the tools, so it really comes down to the interaction with HubSpot's people. Along with the Engineering team making constant updates and the support team supplying problem solving skills, I can honestly say I have the BEST account manager that works at HubSpot. He is helpful with all my questions, no matter how trivial they are. With each person I'm put in contact with, I have a great experience. They really care about me as an individual and our company as a whole. My account manager gives me great references to relevant topics and solutions specific to my company's needs. ALL THE THINGS.,You get the occasional lag. I blame part of this problem on our internet here at the office. Spotify bogs it down, sometimes making it difficult to proceed to the next screen. I found a workaround. If you hit "Save and Publish," and the sprocket hangs out on your screen for a while, just hit the save button again. It should fix it. I submitted a request for this one. The tracking url area is a little lacking. I'd like to be able to edit the description of the urls and even change the Campaign if there was a mistake. You're unable to do that now, but I have a feeling they will release something that improves this particular area soon.,10,We get crazy amounts of leads. Offering downloadable content allows us to capture names and emails as prospective clients are interacting with what we produce. My team never had that capability before HubSpot. We are able to nurture our leads easily. Sure, it takes a little while to set it up, but once the email followups are put in place, we are able to sit back and focus on other priorities while workflows nurture our leads. It's really exciting to see the interaction with those emails and change them as needed. We launched our website Monday - today is Friday. Since then, we have already seen triple the leads come in (and good quality ones!!) from the restructure. The website add-on was one of the best decisions in my career to date.,MailChimp, Constant Contact and Unbounce,10,000 to 25,000,B2B,Yes,10HubSpot Rocks My World!Our marketing team utilizes HubSpot every day. We schedule posts through their social media publisher, publish blog posts, create landing pages, and collect data from their reports to better our efforts. One of the best features is their workflow system which enables us to set actions as a response to interactions from contacts. This actively engages leads regardless of us being on HubSpot or not. It works for us.,HubSpot, by far, is one of the best customer service providers I have ever experienced. They don't just teach nurturing, relational marketing, they eat and sleep it. Their workflow system takes marketing automation to a whole new level. It allows integrated software to trigger automatic tasks such as: thank you emails, event confirmation emails, receipts, lead status updates, etc. I appreciate the software is "working" 24/7, even when I am not. The ability to publish on so many channels in one platform is a huge timesaver. I can publish a blog post, tweet about it, and send a blog digest all in (basically) one motion.,It can get expensive to utilize all that HubSpot has to offer because they've segmented some of their features into purchasable add-ons. Sometimes I agree, other times I don't agree that a feature needs to be purchased for use. I have had difficulty with formatting on HubSpot and having it appear very differently in certain email clients. There is a tool to preview the email, but certain differences seem like they should be obvious in the editor. For non-profits, translating for-profit marketing was difficult at first. I've found I move fairly easily through the lingo now, but every once in a while when trying to work with other departments, I'll get a look, because I'm speaking for-profit language in a non-profit atmosphere. It would be wonderful to have a non-profit version of HubSpot.,9,We just broke 20K leads a few months ago. When we started we had about 3500. Our team has not been able to devote as much time as we'd like to HubSpot, but still this is a great feat. Time spent on emails, social media, and blog posts is greatly reduced due to it all being centrally located on HubSpot. Our first full year with HubSpot we saw a 26% increase in online giving. This was the highest increase we'd ever had. Visits to our site rapidly increased from around 8K per month to over 13K per month in about a year's time.,NationBuilder, MailChimp, Hootsuite Enterprise, Constant Contact and WordPress,10,000 to 25,000,BothHubSpot is ahead of the game.HubSpot is a very integral part of our business. We use HubSpot for numerous clients; from IT businesses, to construction companies, to senior living communities. We are the main users for the software, and the client is usually only involved in proofing the content before we put it up. We use it for blogs, emails, workflows, social media monitoring, and CRM. All of the employees at my company are Inbound Certified, therefore when any of our clients have questions, we are all able to help provide them with answers. We specialize in Inbound Marketing, and HubSpot is a great tool for us.,Makes developing content very easy - when creating a landing page, you can create a follow-up email to that landing page with one click of the button. You do not need to go in at a different time to create the email and then link it to the landing page. It is very easy to link content to pages that we create. Instead of having to put in the web address of each page we want to link, all you have to do is highlight the certain words you want linked and type in the name of the page and it pops up. It is great for workflows. You can create either simple or very complex workflows that can include whatever offers and content you desire.,My main problem with HubSpot is their social media feature. Being that I focus on social media, it becomes a problem for me often. You cannot post to Google+ communities, or LinkedIn communities from the platform. In order to interact with them you need to go directly to those pages off of HubSpot.,10,We get many of our clients because we describe to them what HubSpot is, and all the success we've had with it. HubSpot is great for customer service- they get the personal feeling without us having to do much work on our end. HubSpot is great for lead conversion. As long as you have top, mid, and bottom funnel offers, HubSpot will work your leads though that process.,,Less than 10,000,Both,Hootsuite Free, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions,7,10,10,No,I don't have a specific time, but they always do everything they can to help.,The new blog feature is very easy and nice to use. You are now able to directly type into the template so you are able to see exactly what your blog will look like when posted. The social monitoring tool is very slick. You can have them send you daily emails related to specific keywords or you can go in yourself.,Being that I don't have much experience with code, creating a custom template is a bit difficult, which is likely due to lack of my experience.,9Hubspot is good for medium size business.We are using Hubspot as our inbound marketing solution to track all digital marketing channels. Our website is completely done inside Hubspot. We've implemented it mainly because we thought it would help to improve our return on investment report to manage different digital marketing channels.,Hubspot is really good in tracking of all digital channels. I love ability to roll back any changes on the website with Hubspot. The ability to integrate CTAs, landing pages, e-mail marketing, and a blog in one place is very useful.,Hubspot is not flexible in the definition of the sources. It has 8 predefined sources and there is limited ability to manage your channel like you want - Hubspot will decide what channels to allocate your traffic to and you have no option to change this decision. Hosting a website with HubSpot has its own limitations mainly with design and functionality. Be prepared - your website will look old and not modern. And to change something there will require a person with specific knowledge. It's also expensive, expecially for small and medium business. It sounds cheap (sales staff is doing a good job), but real costs of Hubspot are much bigger than you think initially.,9,The biggest positive impact is transparency of the channels, clearer picture of the business performance. Overall business efficiency is also increasing because you stop relying on people and start to use automation.,Infusionsoft,25,000 to 100,000,Both,InfusionsoftI swear by HubSpot.HubSpot is being used by our agency both internally and as a tool to service our clients. It is being used by multiple departments across the organization: Sales, Marketing, Marketing Services and Design Departments. We are attracting traffic, generating contacts, and closing customers for our clients and our agency.,Email Automation - effective and user friendly Database Segmentation - for refined and targeted marketing Campaign Tracking - being able to monitor all assets of a campaign in one easy-to-manage view Reporting and Analytics - reporting attributed to each channel, at a contact level Social Media Publishing - simple and straight forward,Implement search tool on HubSpot COS pages (including blog) Add social monitoring on more networks than just Twittter Ability to post on more social network platforms,10,Increased Traffic More Leads More Targeted and Effective Marketing Campaigns Increased Efficiency in Performing Marketing Activities,Marketo Marketing Automation,HootSuite Free,MailChimp,Salesforce.com,250,000 to 1 million,10,9,10,9I love HubSpotOur company uses HubSpot to manage ALL of our digital marketing efforts. While the day-to-day tasks fall under the Marketing department, our Sales team also uses the platform to gather lead intelligence and track activity (with the SalesForce integration). Since implementing HubSpot, our digital efforts are much more cohesive... and our team is a lot more knowledgeable and confident in social media, blogging, email campaigns, etc. The Marketing department has also generated more and higher quality leads than we were in the past.,Bringing all Marketing efforts together. The platform integrates blogging, email, social media, landing pages, etc. into one place that is easy to use and built for success. Educating customers. The Customer Success and Support teams are always available to help with any campaign. In addition, there is a plethora of resources available in the Marketing library to learn about any topic. Continuous improvement. HubSpot always has their ear to the ground regarding possible upgrades and updates to the system. What's more, when they make a change to the software, they interview several customers prior to implementation to ensure it will be a real enhancement to their system.,Customized social media auto-publishing. We love the ability to auto-publish out blog posts to social media, but we have several blogs, and one of them we prefer not to post to our Facebook. I'd love to be able to designate which profiles post which blogs. With all the updates to the software it can get a tad slow sometimes.,10,Employee education Higher lead generation Increased employee productivity Better customer service,Marketo Marketing Automation,Less than 10,000,B2B,Redbooth, Trello, WordPress, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins,5,1,Blogging to generate leads Content promotion via social media Lead nurturing via automation/workflows,We use the Premier Services to help with content creation Lead scoring,Reporting add-on to create dashboards Sites add-on to host website Ads add-on to manage AdWords and LinkedIn Advertising,10,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Vendor Reputation Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor Third-party Reviews,At the time I didn't know as much as I thought I did about Inbound Marketing, or about the amazing tools that HubSpot offers outside of the software. Things like: Inbound.orgINBOUND ConferenceHubSpot User GroupsMarketing libraryHubSpot AcademyHubSpot Customer WebinarsAnd so much more!If I knew then what I know now I honestly would've skipped the demos and rigamarole and gone straight to HubSpot.,Implemented in-house Professional services company,No,Change management was minimal,Migration theme - we weren't happy with the blog theme that was set up (the team did it to match our website). We ended up having a custom blog built and purchasing a template for landing pages.,10,Online training In-person training,9,10,Some members of my team decided to just dive in and learn on their own. This was easy to do because the system is organized very well. Some people had to watch training videos or ask questions about different aspects of the platform, but overall they were able to teach themselves the basics without trouble.,No,10,Yes,We had a problem with lead intelligence showing up in Salesforce. We tried creating HubSpot users for each Sales team member and having them sign into the HubSpot section of Salesforce but they were getting frustrated with constantly having to sign in. So I reached out to HubSpot support to try and fix the problem. Within 5 minutes I heard from someone who informed me that it was a Salesforce issue not a HubSpot issue, but they still gave me a list of steps to fix the problem!,Yes,9,8,10,9,SalesForce GoToWebinar,File import/export API (e.g. SOAP or REST),9,10,10,We did not negotiate pricing during set-up. HubSpot''s standard pricing is pretty fair and straightforward. In fact, they have so many free tools we didn't feel the need. We recently dropped the Content Advantage program and replaced it with the Sites, Ads, and Reporting add-ons, and our Account Manager was able to get us a small discount for the first few months.,HubSpot is very easy to interact with. If I had one tip it would be to not be afraid to reach out to your Account Management and Support teams... They are awesome and always willing to help!,NoHubSpot: An awesome tool you need to try today!Our company has been using HubSpot for a few years now. This is the perfect marketing software and it has all the tools that you need to be successful online : blog, e-mail, social media, SEO, reports, landing pages, forms, call-to-action, lead generation. For as low as $200 a month, you can get all those tools, integrated with the same platform, and get started with Inbound Marketing, which is the key to getting results online. It is a very easy to use and they have the best customer service I've seen so far. Plus, they keep making it even better, every week, pushing new updates, new integrations and new ways of making sure their software is still excellent. I recommend HubSpot to any marketing professional doing business online: you can even start with a free 30-day trial!,HubSpot helps our company to get a better web marketing strategy. We can attract new visitors on our website, using the blog, SEO and social media features. HubSpot helps convert those visitors to leads, using forms, CTA (Call-to-action) and landing pages HubSpot helps closing those leads into customers, using email and lead generation features.,HubSpot reports could be improved. You will still need to use other analytics tool, such as Google Analytics. HubSpot is only available in English. If you are a multilingual user, you might find it hard to use.,10,Increase website traffic Increase leads Increased employee efficiency,Insightly,LeadPages,Less than 10,000,10,10,8Hubspot Rocks!We use it for tracking, blogs, emails, sales, pretty much everything. It's only used by me. It addresses which leads are hot since we know what people are doing on our site.,Email Tracking is one thing it does best. We know exactly what someone does from the moment we send that email out. The Prospecting tool is really helpful because it's like google analytics but with more detail on who is coming to the site.,10,We have increased our revenue by 10 percent and leads by 50 percent,MailChimp,Salesforce.com
HubSpot
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

HubSpot Reviews

HubSpot

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 381 of 1443 HubSpot ratings and reviews.

Stephanie Casstevens profile photo

Alternatives Considered

First just to note: Pardot is just marketing automation and does not include a CMS or something in which you can build and manage a website. In addition, at least when I used it, Pardot doesn't have a blog portion to it so you'd still have to have your blog in something like WordPress which gives your site yet another disjointed, different-looking piece.

While Pardot does offer a landing page tool, it doesn't have any SEO tools built-in. It also lacks lead conversion assets like calls-to-action (update August, 2016: they say they have now added a CTA tool. I haven't seen it but - late to the game much? this piece is vital), and requires a separate tool (or manual labor) to track and analyze the effectiveness of top-of-the-funnel activities such as blogging. HubSpot's built-in SEO tools can spot SEO errors on your site and make suggestions for improvements and optimization continuously. Pardot lacks this as well.

Pardot has rudimentary social tools for publishing but expects you to use trackable shortlinks to monitor engagement. Plus, it lacks any social monitoring streams for competitors, keywords, campaigns, etc. Finally, I use HubSpot support weekly and they're always incredibly helpful. With Pardot, you can't even get phone support in the standard or pro versions.
Read Stephanie Casstevens's full review
William Arnold profile photo

Alternatives Considered

HubSpot is superior to other marketing automation platforms including Marketo and Pardot. HubSpot is a complete integrated marketing automation platform that provides all aspects of marketing from content management, demand generation, social media, lead nurturing, and contextual marketing. One of the best parts of HubSpot is the continuous improvement. It is a given that each year they will be refining and adding features to improve its performance.
Read William Arnold's full review
Shannon Arnold profile photo

Alternatives Considered

Hubspot is much more feature rich and covers all areas of marketing, which allows it to offer better insights on what's working well, and what's not working so well in your marketing efforts. Hubspot is also easier to use than Pardot. Support and training is far better with Hubspot to help you get more from the software.
Read Shannon Arnold's full review
Lois Jewell profile photo

Alternatives Considered

We felt HubSpot was a more sophisticated and complete offering. Although the price point was higher for the edition we purchased, it offers more functionality and demonstrated that the tool works with their own "walk-the-walk" approach.
Read Lois Jewell's full review
Tom Smith profile photo

• Eloqua,Silverpop,Marketo,Act-On,Adobe,HighRoad,Luminate,SBL
Based on my analysis and experience, HubSpot is the optimal marketing automation solution for small and mid-sized businesses committed to inbound marketing and content marketing. Companies must have sufficient content to share to drive awareness, site visits and leads and then be able to nurture marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads by sharing information of value that helps prospects understand the value your product or service provides. It is very intuitive, helpful and has GREAT customer support.
Read Tom Smith's full review
Aaron Marks profile photo

Alternatives Considered

We found that HubSpot was incredibly strong in all of our evaluation areas (email marketing, lead nurturing, reporting, landing pages, calls-to-action, ease of use, ease of adoption, etc.). In many areas, it wasn't necessarily the leader versus the competition, but it always held strong. On the other hand, the other tools that we evaluated seemed to have strengths, but they also had major deficiencies. For example, Eloqua was a really strong platform, but seemed much less simple to use or adopt.
Read Aaron Marks's full review
Nina Vuong profile photo

Alternatives Considered

We switched over from Pardot to HubSpot because Pardot was not giving us the reporting tools that we wanted. Additionally, a lot of manual work was required of us just to create templates, customize reports, etc. Although HubSpot is intuitive and looks nicer, I can't say with complete certainty that we are lightyears ahead of when we were using Pardot.
Read Nina Vuong's full review
Sara Larsen profile photo

Alternatives Considered

Eloqua is a complex solution, that can support many actions from a marketing department. My experience comparing the two systems, would be that the complexity means that you do less, if you don't have staff that are really strong in using the solution. With HubSpot, you don't need that knowledge.
Read Sara Larsen's full review
Neville Wiles profile photo

Alternatives Considered

I came from ClickDimensions and it worked fine, but Dynamics was its downfall. Was hard to navigate and I could not also do what I wanted without a lot of workaround. Pardot and Marketo are more of a push automation platform and I really enjoyed the SEO benefits of the inbound approach of Hubspot.
Read Neville Wiles's full review
Kate Beebe profile photo

Alternatives Considered

HubSpot is all encompassing with an amazing user interface. It's as simple as that.
Update:
We use so many tools that HubSpot has to offer. Before HubSpot, we were using an email provider with a separate service for landing pages. Not cool. Too many things were disconnected by too many different logins, and we couldn't keep track. HubSpot is not only a timesaver, but it keeps getting better and better as the years go by. I can't believe how much they invest in making their tools more customized for their users – and all from the customer's perspective. I have never had so much faith in a software, so much love for a company, and so much excitement for future releases. HubSpot is indeed all encompassing, and it's only going to get better and better. They are a trailblazer, and I look forward to seeing their future innovations!!
Read Kate Beebe's full review
James Bishop profile photo

Alternatives Considered

In and of themselves these softwares work well. But none of them boast all the other softwares' capabilities as well. That was a huge selling point for us was that all the tools we used could be found in one spot.
Read James Bishop's full review
Cherene Etemadi profile photo
February 03, 2016

I swear by HubSpot.

Alternatives Considered

HubSpot is an all-inclusive platform. It address all of our needs in one place. That's why we chose it to replace all other marketing and sales systems internally, and that's why we recommend it to our clients.
Read Cherene Etemadi's full review
Carah Counts profile photo
February 03, 2016

I love HubSpot

Alternatives Considered

When we were initially reviewing marketing automation softwares, we narrowed our search to HubSpot and Marketo. Both tools provide great automation and workflow support, and on the surface level seem to be equals except in price. However, the main reason we decided on HubSpot is that it provides awesome top-of-the-funnel support with strong middle-of-the-funnel tools, whereas Marketo is really focused on lead nurturing. If you are coming to the table with a large list of leads, you may outgrow the software eventually. However, if you are wanting to start from the bottom and generate leads, HubSpot is a no-brainer.
Read Carah Counts's full review
Sébastien Tremblay profile photo

• Insightly,LeadPages
I have used free and not too expensive tools. However, even if you might consider HubSpot as expensive, it is not. HubSpot is a user-friendly, easy to use tool. It is a tool where you find everything you need in the same platform. All your contacts and leads management are easy to follow and your marketing campaigns are too!
Read Sébastien Tremblay's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (294)
Dynamic content (295)
Ability to test dynamic content (273)
Landing pages (324)
A/B testing (251)
Mobile optimization (316)
Email deliverability (325)
List management (325)
Triggered drip sequences (242)
Lead nurturing (317)
Lead scoring and grading (290)
Data quality management (294)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (263)
Calendaring (274)
Event/webinar marketing (225)
Social sharing and campaigns (306)
Social profile integration (296)
Dashboards (326)
Standard reports (324)
Custom reports (287)
API (226)
Role-based workflow & approvals (247)
Customizability (269)
Integration with Salesforce.com (202)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (80)
Integration with SugarCRM (76)

About HubSpot

HubSpot is an all-in-one inbound marketing engine that includes tools for email marketing, landing page creation, social media marketing, content management, reporting & analytics, search engine optimization (SEO) and more. The vendor says over 18,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s all-in-one marketing & sales software platform to transform the way they connect with new customers.

HubSpot's all-in-one marketing automation suite broadly includes:

• A Content Management System to create and manage forms, landing pages, templates and blogs
  • Online Marketing capabilities to ensure that content can be found through search engines, social networks, email, blogs, etc.
  • Lead Management for generating, nurturing, scoring, segmenting and tracking leads
  • Reporting & Analysis to track and optimize all marketing data including contacts, content and website

HubSpot's marketing platform integrates with popular CRM systems like Salesforce, or can be used with the free HubSpot CRM for a true all-in-one experience. The vendor says this results in less hassle, more control, and an inbound strategy that actually works.

HubSpot aims to help businesses leave behind dated approaches to driving business growth in favor of an inbound approach - attracting new visitors, converting them as leads, closing them as customers, and delighting them over the long term.

HubSpot Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration
Has featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Has featureIntegration with SugarCRM

HubSpot Screenshots

HubSpot Integrations

NetSuite, Pipeliner CRM, Salesforce.com, Unbounce, Survicate, GaggleAMP Amplify, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Evergage, Wrike, Wistia, Pipemonk, Zendesk, FreshBooks, PandaDoc, Perfect Audience, UberConference, Eventbrite, Teamwork Projects, GoToWebinar, WorkflowMax, SurveyMonkey, Shopify, Smartling, BrightInfo, Invoca, DataHero, HelloSign, Leadpages, Dropbox, Google Drive, WordPress, BigCommerce, Uberflip, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, Zerys, Infer, GlobalMeet Webinar, Membrain, SalesforceIQ, App Data Room, inboundli, Zapier, Appcues, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), Zendesk Sell (formerly Base), SlideShare, BlogMutt, Pocket & Instapaper, Pipedrive CRM, Gravity Forms, Wufoo Forms, BoostSuite, GoChime, Seventh Sense, Scripted

HubSpot Competitors

Entry-level set up fee?Required
Basic$200per month (up to 100 contacts)
Pro$800per month (up to 1,000 contacts)
Enterprise$2,400per month (up to 10,000 contacts)

HubSpot Support Options