Reviews (1-25 of 26)
Exponea has allowed us to create automated onboarding and in life email/push journeys for our customers to better help them convert and make more bookings. We also use it to store customer data to be used for reporting.
- Sophisticated scenario builder.
- Great reporting tool.
- Easy to use email builder.
- Quite a steep learning curve, Exponea courses are required.
- The help centre can be confusing to find information and to understand processes.
- The reporting tool can be quite confusing to master and there is room for this to be simplified.
- RFM dashboard
- Prediction module
- Real time analytics to speed up business decisions.
- Behavior driven personalization.
- Bloomreach CDP is not good for surveys. You don't get automatic dashboards as in the case of Typeform or Survey Monkey.
- Working with aggregates and running aggregates can be complex and confusing.
- Web layers are complex. Designing is an easy part but deployment on the website requires knowledge of JS.
- CDP/CRM for getting the 360 user profile by merging by tracking their behaviour - sessions across devices and platforms (web, mobile) and merging all their data in regards to their identifications - email, phone, push_tokens, etc
- Marketing Automation for the omnichannel campaign management => creating and optimising triggers, auto sequences (or welcome series), promos on the industrial.
- Personalisation and Conversion optimisation platform to make UX more relevant and run multiple A/B tests to improve current campaigns, channel mix, communication frequency and offer management.
- Tracking and Analytics for improving the product perception and user experience across various user journey stages
- Feedback collection for running surveys, NPS, CSAT, etc to make our product better and more suitable for our user requirements and our communication and customer service more tailored to the user preferences
- user scoring according to their product usage and behaviour (dynamic segmentation)
- user distribution among account managers (according to their static attributes and calculated score)
- cashback and other personalised offer generation and distribution
- Real-time tracking: it is so easy to set up ubiquitous triggers that would react to user actions both encouraging them to increase conversions and send the notifications to the dedicated teams to rapidly follow up on them.
- Easy to use UI: their intuitive platform interface really helps with quick onboarding of the new campaign operators and helps create and run CRM campaigns on an industrial scale.
- Features: webhooks, a/b testing, personalisation, use of jinja, web-layers, in-apps, surveys, tag manager, experiments, predictions, etc - they really have a lot of useful features in one platform
- In-app messages are not on a par with web layers, they have much more limited functionality. considering the fact that more and more users prefer to use mobile apps instead of web browsing.
- Catalogues are in the need of updating. They are much slower, their updates cannot be used as triggers. and they can be a nuisance when you set them up.
- Only one fcm key per project, so if you have a few mobile apps then you have to create a few projects: each app per project which is not very covenient.
- No support of encryption, for instance AES encryption is not supported. although sha256 and alike are supported.
It is perfect for tactical purposes for setting up and running numerous CRM campaigns that would be delivered in the best omnichannel matter to help you achieve the highest audience reach possible. However, for strategic purposes one may have to use other more suited platforms for storing and visualising data
- use of jinja, JS, HTML, CSS for building exactly (or very close to that) what I need - like personalised timers in the scenarios, conditional logic (if first question is answered yes, then show the question 2, else show question 3) in the surveys, conditional logic (if date for tournament_registration is later than the start_date of tournament then abort the sending tournament is open) in scenarios
- webhooks in scenarios that helps to add the short tracking link in the sms content.
However, even first-line support can cover up like 80% of the issues. Their documentation is precise and easy to read, albeit sometimes it could be way better off if it contained more examples.
- Marketing automation paths
- CRMs anylises
- E-mail campaigns
- Import data from the backend (SQL queries, google sheets csv, django data)
- More advanced in-apps
- Attachments in e-mails
- Easier to build reports
- Detailed calls every week with technical and experienced service
used extensively. We use it to manage almost all of our marketing
campaigns - including email, ads (Google, Facebook, etc). It is also used to
manage the customer life cycle - to indicate the situation of the customer in
the purchase funnel. And last but not
least - used for smart analytics to improve conversion and ongoing campaigns
- Email Campaign Automation.
- Smart analytics for email campaigns and in general.
- Customer data management.
- Extraordinary customer support.
- UI is not always as intuitive as it could be.
- Many features sometimes cause slight bugs - never a blocker, but are sometimes a nuisance.
Not a 10/10 because of UI not being as intuitive as it could be and minor bugs due to the high volume of features.
- User-friendly platform.
- It can be used easily by both non-technical and technical employees.
- High level of service; we have an account manager and a customer success manager with whom we have a weekly call.
- Live customer chat replies fast and is always ready to take a deep-dive into any possible issue.
- If you have high technical knowledge within your company, you might sometimes feel limited when it comes to creating technical solutions.
- As they have many clients and therefore many requests, it sometimes takes quite some time before new features are launched and bigger bugs are solved.
- The most valuable benefit is the amount of independence that Bloomreach CDP has created for marketing teams, not having to rely on IT to deploy.
- We can create and activate all marketing activities, such as banners or emails, test and evaluate their success.
- Ability to monitor performance of real-time data and swiftly react with banner variants, change CTA texts or other retention and reactivation methods.
- It’s simple to use and requires only a graphic designer and marketer to have a wide impact.
- With extensive analytics, we have the ability to A/B test results, reach, and other performance metrics of each individual activity in real-time.
- We would appreciate more presentations on new features and other successful case studies that have resulted in conversions and revenue uplift. Training and examples of the evaluation process of scenarios and web layers would be greatly beneficial.
- Bloomreach CDP offers flexibility, customization, reporting, custom dashboards, granular activity tracking and real-time numbers.
- This visibility is imperative in influencing prospective buyers and it offers several integration options with easy set-up.
- The capabilities permit fast development and deployment with all of our marketing campaigns.
- We are able to score nearly everything, including demographic data points and user behavior with lead scoring.
- It’s pretty impressive how much we are capable of doing with just ONE platform, not to mention that it is super easy to use.
- There is a lack of documentation of specific use cases, although the help that Bloomreach CDP offers is always available to turn hypothesis into reality.
- Super easy to use.
- Fast integration with our system and data (up and running in 1 month).
- AI driven predictions and recommendations.
- Great value (ROI driven tool).
- The best marketing automation system out there.
- There is nothing negative to say about Bloomreach CDP and it is constantly evolving. Any functional gaps are addressed quickly by the developers. It has been a pleasure working with their team.
- Through email marketing we are getting in contact with our users in an effective way thanks to A/B testing
- We can create email templates and edit immediately
- Advanced features for sending emails
- Bloomreach CDP can fill the gaps of what’s missing from any other tools that you are currently using with the modules
- AI features are very effective
- Personalization is on another level creating happier and more loyal customers
- The tool is really robust and takes a bit to get familiar with it but the team was really helpful with that
I used to work with several other marketing tools in the past, but have found that Bloomreach CDP was the best solution for our business needs. It’s one of the most complex tools but so easy to use, seriously. Bloomreach CDP is the future of Experience Clouds, their tool is actually in real-time and is 1:1 personalized. Being so personal has a massive impact when reaching our targets. For campaigns (web layers, email campaigns) we have assistance in creating the most significant value. Creating email campaigns is super simple, even when using the advanced scenarios, examples would be cart abandonment emails or newsletters with precise timing in which they reach our targets.
- -Bloomreach CDP helps in scheduling emails to deploy drag and drop email templates.
- -We can really personalize content and track user activities.
- -Increased ability to gather critical information about prospective customers from website, newsletters, social media, banners, etc.
- -Obtain unique info specifically targeted to leads and opportunities through all stages of the sales funnel.
- -The right messaging is being deployed and hitting their marks every time.
- -There’s nothing in particular about the platform that I don’t like. It is a little tricky to use at the beginning, like most things, but after a very short period, it is super easy to use and the unlimited options are amazing.
Nowadays, I can’t imagine having to work without this tool.
- Easily understandable and accurate reporting.
- Clear reporting in real-time.
- Compare distributions, how they convert, understand which one receives the most activity and paying customers; how every step of the funnel results in conversion.
- Professional approach of the Bloomreach team, willing to help anytime.
- Improved our analytics approach and order numbers.
- Might seem a little complicated at first, but after a learning period you are able to answer many questions regarding your product.
- Lacking an API to access data inside Bloomreach CDP from other systems.
- Series of campaigns, developing a stronger relationship with users.
- Personalized communication.
- Competent and friendly team.
- No mobile application with dashboards for access when out of office.
- Some reporting tasks are quite technically involved.
- It's a tool that can do almost anything, but some things are more complicated than others.
- Complex and easy to follow analyses
- Allows better segmentation
- Primary analytics too
- Scenario feature
- Great team
- Minor feature requests sometimes take a bit of time to implement. However, that's only the case when they're minor/non-critical. All bigger requests are processed quickly.
- Can’t think of a negative, Bloomreach CDP performs for us.
- A great tool in utilizing real-time data.
- The support team is comprised of experts who assist in our needs.
- Easy and fun to use :) Not kidding!
- Very fast implementation - a major advantage.
- Affordable and well worth the investment - cost-benefit ratio is excellent.
- It is difficult to find any flaws within the Bloomreach CDP use cases as it is the best tool we’ve tried.
- Basic tracking was integrated in just a few short days, and full integration took us about a month...it was really fast.
- The majority of Bloomreach CDP’s features are very intuitive and can start with campaigns, reporting, analyses, etc. just after integration to the website.
- Bloomreach offers great support that can solve any tricky questions in a very quick manner.
- The tool has every major feature that allow for creative, modern and successful campaigns, and it’s super easy to use.
- Bloomreach CDP is always evolving, which creates new possibilities.
- In the past, detailed documentation was missing, especially in a larger CRM. Currently, it isn’t an issue as the team has constantly worked to improve any area that can be viewed as a weakness.
- Bloomreach CDP makes it possible to create campaigns in just a few clicks.
- Easier to create ultra-relevant offers for customers since the tool is using AI for recommendations.
- The tool seems to offer a creative solution to any online marketing issues for e-commerce.
- Emails arrive when customer probability to open is likely.
- I would like to have access via mobile phone...maybe in the future!
- I would like to have better user and access management
- The Bloomreach team consists of forward-thinking experts who are friendly.
- Integration took just a short time and we were up and running quickly thus increasing revenue.
- The tool is constantly getting better and better.
- You get a lot of value from Bloomreach CDP, comparing capabilities to cost.
- Since implementing Bloomreach CDP into our company, we are able to see the uplift and conversions that they are able to bring on a daily basis.
- Although it is easy to use, there is still a learning curve to any new tool. The staff of Bloomreach is more than happy to help with any questions that we had and still may have in the future.
- Comprehensive analytics and dashboards
- Extremely easy to use
- Getting updates which are communicated in the campaign dashboard
- AI-driven recommendations and predictions
- Vast 3rd party application support given
- Nothing particularly wrong with the platform. Every issue is resolved promptly by the Bloomreach team.
- The tool offers us a simplified system in handling our customers via analysis & segmentation -Allows us to communicate with our shoppers in a more personalized approach.
- We know what the customer views and purchases.
- Send users our newsletter and play out scenarios based on their previous actions.
- Bloomreach is constantly innovating and we can see that they are improving upon something that is already highly efficient.
- When dealing with advanced solutions and deep analysis, we need to enlist the support of the extremely helpful Bloomreach team.
- Bloomreach CDP has had a tremendous impact on the ways in which customer data can be used.
- When understanding each shopper, it creates more of a personalized relationship and we are able to better serve them through relevant multi-channel campaigns.
- The team of experts always has great ideas and solutions that benefit our business.
- The team within Bloomreach has been absolutely supportive and they bring a lot to the table.
- The most valuable aspect has been the independence created for the marketers, away from the IT department.
- At first I was a bit discouraged by the price, but soon after implementation and deployment my concerns were put to rest as I saw positive ROI. Price is not a factor now, my company can see.
- Fast Integration, and easy to use.
- Very useful and friendly team at Bloomreach.
- It is incredibly fast and built from scratch as a unified solution.
- I appreciate the integration between data collection, analytics, and execution.
- From the analytical point of view we are satisfied. We just have to be briefed every 2-3 weeks on new features.
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Scorecard Summary
What is Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea)?
Exponea, a Bloomreach company, is a Customer Data & Experience Platform with built-in marketing automation capabilities able to collect, analyze, and activate customer data in real-time.
Data is tracked in real-time. This means that the moment the data is captured and stored in the unified single customer view, the whole platform immediately considers this data.
2. CDP with Built-in Marketing Automation Capabilities
The additional layers of marketing automation capabilities built on the top of the CDP are able to access, enrich and exchange the unified customer data across the whole platform, to ensure consistent and relevant omni-channel communication.
3. Live Predictive Model
Unified customer view is enriched of predictive data using a live predictive model. The model captures changes in the probability, and updates the data in the customer profile in real-time.
4. Integrated Consent Management
An integrated consent management feature helps users comply with the GDPR and CCPA requirements by managing subscription policies, and tracking changes to customer consents, directly within the unified single customer view.
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Screenshots
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Videos (2)
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Downloadables
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Integrations
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Competitors
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|CDP||CDP+AI||Single Customer View, Real-Time Analytics, Advanced Segmentation, Predictive Insights, Retargeting Audiences, Integrations|
|Campaigns||CDP+AI+MA||Single Customer View, Real-Time Analytics, Omni-Channel Execution, Behavioral Triggering, Advanced Personalization, Predictive Campaigns|
|CDXP||CDP+AI+MA+CRO||Single Customer View, Real-Time Analytics, Omni-Channel Execution, Web Optimization, Multivariate Testing, Artificial Intelligence|
Exponea pricing is quote-based.
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||36%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||48%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||16%|
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Bloomreach CDP (formerly Exponea) Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||US, UK, EMEA, CIS, CEE|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Russian|