Reviews (1-17 of 17)
- The most valuable benefit is the amount of independence that Exponea has created for marketing teams, not having to rely on IT to deploy.
- We can create and activate all marketing activities, such as banners or emails, test and evaluate their success.
- Ability to monitor performance of real-time data and swiftly react with banner variants, change CTA texts or other retention and reactivation methods.
- It’s simple to use and requires only a graphic designer and marketer to have a wide impact.
- With extensive analytics, we have the ability to A/B test results, reach, and other performance metrics of each individual activity in real-time.
- We would appreciate more presentations on new features and other successful case studies that have resulted in conversions and revenue uplift. Training and examples of the evaluation process of scenarios and web layers would be greatly beneficial.
- Exponea offers flexibility, customization, reporting, custom dashboards, granular activity tracking and real-time numbers.
- This visibility is imperative in influencing prospective buyers and it offers several integration options with easy set-up.
- The capabilities permit fast development and deployment with all of our marketing campaigns.
- We are able to score nearly everything, including demographic data points and user behavior with lead scoring.
- It’s pretty impressive how much we are capable of doing with just ONE platform, not to mention that it is super easy to use.
- There is a lack of documentation of specific use cases, although the help that Exponea offers is always available to turn hypothesis into reality.
- Super easy to use.
- Fast integration with our system and data (up and running in 1 month).
- AI driven predictions and recommendations.
- Great value (ROI driven tool).
- The best marketing automation system out there.
- There is nothing negative to say about Exponea and it is constantly evolving. Any functional gaps are addressed quickly by the developers. It has been a pleasure working with their team.
- Through email marketing we are getting in contact with our users in an effective way thanks to A/B testing
- We can create email templates and edit immediately
- Advanced features for sending emails
- Exponea can fill the gaps of what’s missing from any other tools that you are currently using with the modules
- AI features are very effective
- Personalization is on another level creating happier and more loyal customers
- The tool is really robust and takes a bit to get familiar with it but the team was really helpful with that
I used to work with several other marketing tools in the past, but have found that Exponea was the best solution for our business needs. It’s one of the most complex tools but so easy to use, seriously. Exponea is the future of Experience Clouds, their tool is actually in real-time and is 1:1 personalized. Being so personal has a massive impact when reaching our targets. For campaigns (web layers, email campaigns) we have assistance in creating the most significant value. Creating email campaigns is super simple, even when using the advanced scenarios, examples would be cart abandonment emails or newsletters with precise timing in which they reach our targets.
- -Exponea helps in scheduling emails to deploy drag and drop email templates.
- -We can really personalize content and track user activities.
- -Increased ability to gather critical information about prospective customers from website, newsletters, social media, banners, etc.
- -Obtain unique info specifically targeted to leads and opportunities through all stages of the sales funnel.
- -The right messaging is being deployed and hitting their marks every time.
- -There’s nothing in particular about the platform that I don’t like. It is a little tricky to use at the beginning, like most things, but after a very short period, it is super easy to use and the unlimited options are amazing.
Nowadays, I can’t imagine having to work without this tool.
- Easily understandable and accurate reporting.
- Clear reporting in real-time.
- Compare distributions, how they convert, understand which one receives the most activity and paying customers; how every step of the funnel results in conversion.
- Professional approach of the Exponea team, willing to help anytime.
- Improved our analytics approach and order numbers.
- Might seem a little complicated at first, but after a learning period you are able to answer many questions regarding your product.
- Lacking an API to access data inside Exponea from other systems.
- Series of campaigns, developing a stronger relationship with users.
- Personalized communication.
- Competent and friendly team.
- No mobile application with dashboards for access when out of office.
- Some reporting tasks are quite technically involved.
- It's a tool that can do almost anything, but some things are more complicated than others.
- Complex and easy to follow analyses
- Allows better segmentation
- Primary analytics too
- Scenario feature
- Great team
- Minor feature requests sometimes take a bit of time to implement. However, that's only the case when they're minor/non-critical. All bigger requests are processed quickly.
- Can’t think of a negative, Exponea performs for us.
- A great tool in utilizing real-time data.
- The support team is comprised of experts who assist in our needs.
- Easy and fun to use :) Not kidding!
- Very fast implementation - a major advantage.
- Affordable and well worth the investment - cost-benefit ratio is excellent.
- It is difficult to find any flaws within the Exponea use cases as it is the best tool we’ve tried.
- Basic tracking was integrated in just a few short days, and full integration took us about a month...it was really fast.
- The majority of Exponea’s features are very intuitive and can start with campaigns, reporting, analyses, etc. just after integration to the website.
- Exponea offers great support that can solve any tricky questions in a very quick manner.
- The tool has every major feature that allow for creative, modern and successful campaigns, and it’s super easy to use.
- Exponea Experience Cloud is always evolving, which creates new possibilities.
- In the past, detailed documentation was missing, especially in a larger CRM. Currently, it isn’t an issue as the team has constantly worked to improve any area that can be viewed as a weakness.
- Exponea makes it possible to create campaigns in just a few clicks.
- Easier to create ultra-relevant offers for customers since the tool is using AI for recommendations.
- The tool seems to offer a creative solution to any online marketing issues for e-commerce.
- Emails arrive when customer probability to open is likely.
- I would like to have access via mobile phone...maybe in the future!
- I would like to have better user and access management
- The Exponea team consists of forward-thinking experts who are friendly.
- Integration took just a short time and we were up and running quickly thus increasing revenue.
- The tool is constantly getting better and better.
- You get a lot of value from Exponea, comparing capabilities to cost.
- Since implementing Exponea into our company, we are able to see the uplift and conversions that they are able to bring on a daily basis.
- Although it is easy to use, there is still a learning curve to any new tool. The staff of Exponea is more than happy to help with any questions that we had and still may have in the future.
- Comprehensive analytics and dashboards
- Extremely easy to use
- Getting updates which are communicated in the campaign dashboard
- AI-driven recommendations and predictions
- Vast 3rd party application support given
- Nothing particularly wrong with the platform. Every issue is resolved promptly by the Exponea team.
- The tool offers us a simplified system in handling our customers via analysis & segmentation -Allows us to communicate with our shoppers in a more personalized approach.
- We know what the customer views and purchases.
- Send users our newsletter and play out scenarios based on their previous actions.
- Exponea is constantly innovating and we can see that they are improving upon something that is already highly efficient.
- When dealing with advanced solutions and deep analysis, we need to enlist the support of the extremely helpful Exponea team.
- Exponea has had a tremendous impact on the ways in which customer data can be used.
- When understanding each shopper, it creates more of a personalized relationship and we are able to better serve them through relevant multi-channel campaigns.
- The team of experts always has great ideas and solutions that benefit our business.
- The team within Exponea has been absolutely supportive and they bring a lot to the table.
- The most valuable aspect has been the independence created for the marketers, away from the IT department.
- At first I was a bit discouraged by the price, but soon after implementation and deployment my concerns were put to rest as I saw positive ROI. Price is not a factor now, my company can see.
- Fast Integration, and easy to use.
- Very useful and friendly team at Exponea.
- It is incredibly fast and built from scratch as a unified solution.
- I appreciate the integration between data collection, analytics, and execution.
- From the analytical point of view we are satisfied. We just have to be briefed every 2-3 weeks on new features.
- The integration was incredibly rapid and the support given by the team was highly appreciated. They made sure that we would be able to extract every benefit from the tool.
- Great for the deployment of multiple campaigns over various territories, simultaneously.
- Easy to use and allows freedom from involving the IT department.
- Extremely flexible.
- Banners - i.e., Countdown, First/Next Visit, etc.
- Personalization of product recommendations.
- At first it was an unknown tool in the UK market but now has an increasing number of users. I have no doubt that the platform will soon dominate the market.
Exponea Scorecard Summary
All data is tracked in real-time. This means that the moment the data is captured and stored in the unified single customer view, the whole platform immediately considers this data.
2. CDP with Built-in Marketing Automation Capabilities
The additional layers of marketing automation capabilities built on the top of the CDP are able to access, enrich and exchange the unified customer data across the whole platform. This ensures consistent and relevant omni-channel communication.
3. Live Predictive Model
Our unified single customer view is enriched of predictive data using a live predictive model. The model captures any changes in the probability, and immediately updates the data in the customer profile in real-time.
4. Integrated Consent Management
An integrated consent management feature helps you comply with the GDPR requirements by easily and effectively managing subscription policies, and tracking any changes to customer consents, directly within the unified single customer view.
Exponea pricing is quote-based.
Exponea Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
Exponea Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Exponea Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||US, EMEA|
|Supported Languages:||English, German|